users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Calmecac Trousers vs Ace Hose
Calmecac Trousers vs Ace Hose
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-07-26 01:13:20  
veddertehtaco said:
hey gradd im missing something here but maybe my maths is off, your using a white tathlum for tping but im not seeing that 2 stp help lower the overall hit build, am i missing something?

my set is for tp gain and according to calc its 14.4 tp per swing/7hit true

am i missing something here?

You have to WS in more STP gear, the white tat build I posted lets you WS in w/e you want.

Edit:

Also Blitz Ring, get one.

Edit again:

Yea did the math, with that setup you would have to atleast keep Rajas on for WS, if you took rajas off youd be at 99.1 TP on your rebuild, White tathlum will let you use a Terrasoul ring over Rajas.

Its also worth nothing that White tathlum is 1 STP more than you actually need, you could easily just use Chiv chain or augmented Attila's earring if you don't want to spend gil on White tat. White tathlum is just the most reasonable slot to swap out for that last bit of STP that you need.

Semi ignore that, that applies but you would have to WS in Rajas. Works fine if you don't want to spend the gil on white tathlum.

Basically if you get 1 more stp and WS in rajas youll have a proper rebuild, as of right now you have a 7-hit build but you don't have a 6-hit Rebuild.
By veddertehtaco 2011-07-26 04:59:00  
yea i keep the rajas on for ws due to that plus helps me cap fstr as im looking around at the other vit options whilst trying to keep fstr capped(i use spiral ring too)/not willing to blow gil on things atm, bought blitz 400k thought about it sold it for 500k right after (lol) just cus i wanna wait on things before investing in those

also for my ws i prefer using either bombcore or bibiki seashell

and i know i know, calmecacs i know....but honestly...if i gotta stare at those all day ima quit lol (console limitions so no dat swaps)
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2011-07-26 23:11:01  
I got my Goading belt not long ago! :) Made a very competent shout party and we got all procs, atma and belt wooo!

SO now im stacked up on store tp, what can i WS in without hurting my build? :)

And this is my Weapon skill set.

Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-07-27 00:07:28  
Gratz on your belt.

As long as your landing all hits of guillotine you will just need Bruta/Rajas in your WS build to maintain a proper rebuild.
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2011-07-27 00:25:29  
That is awesome :) I will have rose strap in as well of course, im having a fun time at the moment on worms in la theine, the tp build is amazing fun!
By veddertehtaco 2011-07-27 11:16:35  
congrats!
 Asura.Ezekial
サーバ: Asura
user: Ezekial
By Asura.Ezekial 2011-07-28 10:30:38  
Fenrir.Gradd said:

Blitz seems like a bit of a waste, no?

You only get like 0.49% haste from it.
 Leviathan.Novax
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-07-28 10:35:08  
He's using it to cap haste.
 Odin.Daemun
サーバ: Odin
user: daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2011-07-28 10:35:19  
Asura.Ezekial said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:

Blitz seems like a bit of a waste, no?

You only get like 0.49% haste from it.
The last .49% of Haste is vastly more important than the first 10% of Haste
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-07-28 11:45:29  
It still beats what ever else you could drop in that slot, the only ring that I could think that would beat blitz is Epona's and guess what? Drk can't use it. :|
 Odin.Daemun
サーバ: Odin
user: daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2011-07-28 11:48:53  
Fenrir.Gradd said:
It still beats what ever else you could drop in that slot, the only ring that I could think that would beat blitz is Epona's and guess what? Drk can't use it. :|
.dat mod it...then they could

Oh wait this is a thread about stats not looks, nvm.