Yoichi Gear Sets

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Yoichi gear sets
Yoichi gear sets
By Aeyela 2013-02-01 12:22:01  
Rancor Collar: AGI= Ranged attack critical rate?

Depends what X hit you're looking for. With +30 Store TP you're not even getting a 5 hit there: 19.6% per hit and with that weapon skill set (since it's the same as Paulu's) you need 20.7%. Need another 8 Store TP for 5 hit.
 Siren.Mcclane
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2013-02-01 12:26:18  
With that set I would expect to get a recycle proc in one of my shots, which should give me enough TP I believe.

I could easily be wrong though. I'm a noob rng just using my lolyoichi that I got for my sam
By Aeyela 2013-02-01 12:36:13  
Siren.Mcclane said: »
With that set I would expect to get a recycle proc in one of my shots, which should give me enough TP I believe.

I could easily be wrong though. I'm a noob rng just using my lolyoichi that I got for my sam

You are right, but it's good to plan a base X hit to reach that hit in the unusual situation you don't get a recycle proc. I made sure not to suggest dropping your back piece, for example, as I realised you were using it for a reason.

I would recommend adding the 8 Store TP if you can... It won't be hard. The Sylvan Body only needs to be equipped when you start your shot so you could use Loki's kaftan for +7 and replace the Clearview with volley earring. That'd add +9 and make your setup a true 5 hit when accounting for the Fencer TP bonus on weapon skills.
 Bismarck.Keityan
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Keichan
By Bismarck.Keityan 2013-02-01 13:17:28  
Wanted to mention to all those /WAR sets 1h weapon sets that Legion Scutum

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/16177/legion-scutum

is a very good option when you want to take advantage of your sub slot. It gives better stats than all of the level 30 shields.
 Siren.Thoraeon
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-02-01 13:18:05  
Aeyela:

For a Yoichi Rng, Fencer is just as useful as Rancor Collar. Namas is not TP modded, so you only get 5% crit. On that note, a Rng crit, while not as much of an improvement as a melee crit, is still 1.8125*normal damage, so Rancor is not "useless" as you say.

Also, the chance of getting 0 Recycle procs is 4.1%, so building a hit build for a 5-hit regardless of Recycle or not is silly and defeats the purpose of using the Relic+2 head in the first place.

AF3+2 body gets the snapshot boost preshot, but the Ratk boost is at the end of the shot, same with the str. Loki's is pretty weak for ranged attack when STP can be made up easily elsewhere.
[+]
 Bahamut.Wakabo
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2013-02-01 13:26:02  
Bismarck.Keityan said: »
Wanted to mention to all those /WAR sets 1h weapon sets that Legion Scutum

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/16177/legion-scutum

is a very good option when you want to take advantage of your sub slot. It gives better stats than all of the level 30 shields.
You're suppose to gear for looks ok.
[+]
 Bahamut.Wakabo
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2013-02-01 13:26:30  
Also I hate it when people take a picture as I'm about to sneeze.
[+]
By Aeyela 2013-02-01 13:38:49  
Nevermind, I get it now. :)
 Siren.Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-02-01 13:43:31  
Assuming STP requirements are met by both combos:

Using Mekki Shakki/Rose Strap/Sylvan Caban +2

17 Str
12 Agi
20 Racc
5% Ratk

Using Carabinier's Axe/Loki's Kaftan

5 Archery Skill
11 Agi
5% Crit Rate
5% Crit Damage
7 Ratk

It looks to me like the second option is a significant downgrade for the same result.

Edit: You can't just erase your post while I am typing >:P
[+]
By Aeyela 2013-02-01 13:46:59  
Siren.Thoraeon said: »
Edit: You can't just erase your post while I am typing >:P

Can and did! But I recommended Carabinier's as a last resort. Because yeah... Obvious reasons. Foremost being it sucks. But to reach an X hit build we do need to make sacrifices here and there. Didn't know the attack boost on Velocity only applies on hit however. Just assumed it was the same as Snapshot. That actually makes other people's item sets make a bit more sense as that part has been confounding me for awhile (since if you disregard that there's better body pieces.) At least I've been using Sylvan all this time!
By Aeyela 2013-02-01 13:48:18  
What's the Recycle % on the head?
 Siren.Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-02-01 13:51:34  
Aeyela said: »
What's the Recycle % on the head?
NQ Relic has 25%, so at least that.

So at least 25% from head, 25% from merits, and 5% from the back is 55% at least.
 Siren.Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-02-01 13:54:29  
Assuming 5hit and 55% Recycle:

Hits Chance
0 4.1%
1 20%
2 36.8%
3 29.9%
4 9.2%

So it is fairly reliable.

By Aeyela 2013-02-01 13:56:15  
I'm trying to figure out what derp was going through my head when calculating the store TP, because the amount I had was wrong anyway. My entire point on the past page is completely wrong, and now I feel like an idiot. lol.
 Siren.Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-02-01 13:58:28  
Aeyela said: »
I'm trying to figure out what derp was going through my head when calculating the store TP, because the amount I had was wrong anyway. My entire point on the past page is completely wrong, and now I feel like an idiot. lol.
It's a Friday. Just pre-weekend distraction/post-week exhaustion.
 Shiva.Paulu
サーバ: Shiva
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2013-02-01 15:01:32  
Siren.Mcclane said: »
I'm a noob rng just using my lolyoichi that I got for my sam
That's pretty much how this thread started, was necro'd, and continued. That's pretty much the only thing keeping this from turning into the "<Ranger> <Guide> <Where?>" thread.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Ryumax
user: Rikkou
By Bahamut.Ryumax 2013-03-18 07:24:18  
Anyone care to add some updated sets? Im sure some things have taken over as best in slot with the neo salvage pieces. Thanks in advance!
 Bahamut.Ryumax
user: Rikkou
By Bahamut.Ryumax 2013-04-04 06:37:05  
Maybe I shouldn't have given thanks in advance...lol
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2013-04-04 13:23:42  
Bahamut.Ryumax said: »
Anyone care to add some updated sets? Im sure some things have taken over as best in slot with the neo salvage pieces. Thanks in advance!

You're welcome in advance ;)
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2013-04-04 13:49:20  
jk ofc D:
I was actually thinking of making a Yoich (For SAM ofc >.>;) but I put together some sets for lolbowrng :D

TP:
ItemSet 283475

Namas:
ItemSet 283476

Could possibly swap waist to Elanid Belt.