Relic +2 Set.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Relic +2 set.
Relic +2 set.
First Page 2
 Diabolos.Raelia
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2011-11-20 16:04:29  
Olorinus said:
I bet drks will love this:

Abyss Burgeonet +2
DEF:35 HP+42 STR+9 VIT+9 Attack+15
Dark Magic casting time -8%
Lv.99 DRK

Abyss Cuirass +2
DEF:64 HP+38 STR+6 MND+6
Accuracy+15 Attack+15
"Magic Atk. Bonus" +12
Lv.99 DRK

Abyss Gauntlets +2
DEF:26 STR+6 DEX+6 INT+10 MND+10
Attack+6 Dark Magic skill+9
Lv.99 DRK

Abyss Flanchard +2
DEF:49 HP+25 MP+25 STR+7 MND+7
"Magic Def. Bonus"+7
Dark magic skill+10
Lv.99 DRK

Abyss Solleretes +2
DEF:22 STR+6 Attack+6
Enhances "Last Resort" effect II
Lv.99 DRK
Precast head to go with your Fast Cast Nuevo Coselete... You still have that right? Doesn't beat Twilight Helm for any WS.

Woohoo +1 MAB on body. Still inferior to Twilight for WS again.

INT and MND on hands is nice, but +9 DMS is still beaten by goddamn Crimson Hands which will easily still be a fraction of the work.

+10 DMS on legs... when we've had +15 on AFv3 legs for a year now.

And 'Enhances Last Resort II' on feet... which sounds promising until you realize you have to keep them on to have the bonus.

Good job making five worthless pieces SE!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2011-11-20 16:10:06  
um....

DRK magic casting time reduction is far from worthless
[+]
 Diabolos.Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2011-11-20 16:27:34  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
um....

DRK magic casting time reduction is far from worthless
Sure, but that's why I mentioned Nuevo Coslete. Do you still have yours? Do you still sacrifice -1 inventory for it? Perhaps 'worthless' isn't the word to use for the head at least, but I'll still go with 'astoundingly inconsequential'.

For that matter it's Casting Time exclusively, not recast time. I'd sooner cast in Haste for such things as Stun, Dread Spikes, and Drain II if I was worried about being prompt and quick about casting (Yes I realize you can still precast Relic+2 for casting time).

If it had +5 DMS so it could replace Chaos Burgeonet outright instead of being a precast piece to it, fine. Except now we have +9 and +10 DMS head pieces to consider.

I love random utility pieces, but none of these beat things we've gotten since 75. Hell these would have been only slightly spectacular at 75.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2011-11-20 17:07:44  
Er...

My moogle head is on my mage. and 8% is Way more than 3%, plus can always end up in the VW head for drains and a Haste piece for recast.

The body is probably lol although not everyone has a Twilight mail.

Hands are a far more rounded piece than Crimson or Pavor gauntlets and they may be a better WS piece for Guillotine than Hefoc. 10 INT add more to M.acc than 1 DRK skill for sure.

Legs are a pretty solid add to a MDT build, better than anything out there currently.

Feet will be interesting to see how they augment LR.

Again, far from worthless.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-11-20 17:33:30  
@ OP, Q_Q thread, NAO!

Tbh, aside from the body, which can still make a fun BioII or Nuking piece for the lulz, the rest seems ok, not top notch, but with its' uses.

How can you tell the effect on feet requires of you to keep wearing them? Was this info leaked from the test server?
[+]
By volkom 2011-11-20 17:33:49  
the body piece should've included vit
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn 2011-11-20 17:43:06  
head is a nice precast hat

hands seem like a good bet for quietus?

bit underwhelming when compared to the emp set armors
[+]
 Diabolos.Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2011-11-20 18:25:58  
Odin.Sheelay said: »
How can you tell the effect on feet requires of you to keep wearing them? Was this info leaked from the test server?
It's the way Abyss Sollerets have always been, but do you know what their normal effect is anyway?
Quote:
Last Resort will decrease defense by 10% less than normal.
If it now adds +5% attack to LR or something they'd be a nice WS piece though.

I like how suppositions about these pieces being useful are reliant on a few things:
-8% casting time matters when you're not dropping Hasso to cast (or makes an appreciable difference on four second or less casting times anyway).
MDB set is useful for DRK.
INT adds MAcc to Dark Magic spells (call me 99% sure it doesn't).

Didn't pay attention to the MND on hands. I suppose that makes them better than Heafoc for lolQuietus.

Body would have been awesome if they'd put something more like +20 MAB on it. Yes, I said MAB. I'll upgrade it and hands anyway, but the use is very niche: Abyssea OA2-4 Infernal/Herculean spam. Not quite as compelling to put a ton of work in for just +2 MAB on something that constrained in application.
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2011-11-20 18:27:56  
DRK pieces are at best good PvP pieces, because for macro sets there are far superior pieces.

I find this hilarious.

/disappoint

Let's hope the Last Resort II nonsense doesn't suck.

Not to be a *** but I believe you mean Champion's Galea, for the head slot anyway.

**Edit oh the hands are good Cata hands.

On a sidenote you should get Appetence Crown, the boost to drain/aspir is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. At least +15%
[+]
 Titan.Bomber
サーバ: Titan
user: Bomber
By Titan.Bomber 2011-11-20 18:58:05  
Body would be great if DRK could wield empy axe haha i guess still works for the dark ele dmg scythe WS
[+]
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-11-20 20:53:08  
Its not just DRK, the grand majority of all Relic +2 is pretty much trash, all they did was change the stats to what they should have been in the first place at 75.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Unctgtg
user: Dbill
By Ragnarok.Unctgtg 2011-11-21 07:13:17  
Guess these are for those that can't get AFv3+2

I am more worried about what the 1000 "" is for my Apoc.
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2011-11-21 09:45:39  
Ragnarok.Unctgtg said: »
Guess these are for those that can't get AFv3+2

I am more worried about what the 1000 "" is for my Apoc.

I'm more worried about this supposed circle effect nonsense.

I would have taken +5 AGI.
[+]
 Cerberus.Taint
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2011-11-21 10:36:50  
Aweful stats indeed.

Maybe Hands for some WSs????

If feet are changed so they can be macroed off unlike the old AF2 then they are awesome, if it works the same way or similar they are terrible.
[+]
By volkom 2011-11-21 10:42:16  
Individually, each piece kinda sucks for what we need armor pieces for. Currently there's better options to choose from in terms of weapon skill pieces or TP pieces.
The head is great if you're into gearswapping for max efficiency with your dark magics. and the hands are good for those select weaponskills.

as a set, its balanced, but Drk's need gear thats more than balanced.
[+]
 Siren.Mallicard
サーバ: Siren
user: Mallicard
By Siren.Mallicard 2011-11-21 10:54:23  
Well at least they didn't change the fact that 80% of relic is still useless or very situational.
[+]
 Cerberus.Detzu
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2011-11-21 10:57:26  
Cerberus.Taint said: »
Aweful stats indeed.

If feet are changed so they can be macroed off unlike the old AF2 then they are awesome, if it works the same way or similar they are terrible.

Head is good for DM casting time but you need to wear Demon's harness to keep your DMS at the same level. Hands are indeed good for Quietus.
However, there's no need to have all piece of this set except if SE is planning on release relic +3 set.
[+]
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2011-11-21 10:59:12  
Diabolos.Raelia said: »
Olorinus said:
I bet drks will love this:

Abyss Burgeonet +2
DEF:35 HP+42 STR+9 VIT+9 Attack+15
Dark Magic casting time -8%
Lv.99 DRK

Abyss Cuirass +2
DEF:64 HP+38 STR+6 MND+6
Accuracy+15 Attack+15
"Magic Atk. Bonus" +12
Lv.99 DRK

Abyss Gauntlets +2
Lv.99 DRK

Abyss Flanchard +2
DEF:49 HP+25 MP+25 STR+7 MND+7
"Magic Def. Bonus"+7
Dark magic skill+10
Lv.99 DRK

Abyss Solleretes +2
DEF:22 STR+6 Attack+6
Enhances "Last Resort" effect II
Lv.99 DRK
Precast head to go with your Fast Cast Nuevo Coselete... You still have that right? Doesn't beat Twilight Helm for any WS.

Woohoo +1 MAB on body. Still inferior to Twilight for WS again.

INT and MND on hands is nice, but +9 DMS is still beaten by goddamn Crimson Hands which will easily still be a fraction of the work.

+10 DMS on legs... when we've had +15 on AFv3 legs for a year now.

And 'Enhances Last Resort II' on feet... which sounds promising until you realize you have to keep them on to have the bonus.

Good job making five worthless pieces SE!

Pavor's Gauntlets are better than crimson fingers gauntlets.
[+]
 Asura.Toxleh
サーバ: Asura
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2011-11-21 11:02:25  
Abyss Gauntlets +2
Lv.99 DRK

pretty sure best current catastrophe peice
[+]
 Diabolos.Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2011-11-21 11:15:49  
Cerberus.Detzu said: »
Head is good for DM casting time but you need to wear Demon's harness to keep your DMS at the same level.
You only have it on when you start casting, then you can switch to a DMS head. This is why we called it a 'precast' piece. It's still a silly thing to optimize for what I mentioned about most DRKs never dropping Hasso/Seigan anyway and not affecting recasts.

avesta bangles say 'Hi' and have three times the utility. I was just citing something positively ancient but still better and stupid easy to get anymore.
[+]
By Quiznor 2011-11-21 11:19:35  
@ OP, Q_Q thread, NAO!

Tbh, aside from the body, which can still make a fun BioII or Nuking piece for the lulz, the rest seems ok, not top notch, but with its' uses.

It wouldnt be a real DRK thread if they werent all QQing
[+]
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2011-11-21 11:42:45  
Head is good for DM casting time but you need to wear Demon's harness to keep your DMS at the same level.
You only have it on when you start casting, then you can switch to a DMS head. This is why we called it a 'precast' piece. It's still a silly thing to optimize for what I mentioned about most DRKs never dropping Hasso/Seigan anyway and not affecting recasts.

avesta bangles say 'Hi' and have three times the utility. I was just citing something positively ancient but still better and stupid easy to get anymore.

I didn't know those ones.
[+]
 Cerberus.Raddmage
user: Kakkoii
By Cerberus.Raddmage 2011-11-21 14:04:38  
Asura.Toxleh said: »
Abyss Gauntlets +2
Lv.99 DRK

pretty sure best current catastrophe peice

yup
[+]
 Cerberus.Raddmage
By Cerberus.Raddmage 2011-11-21 14:05:47  
Cerberus.Taint said: »
Aweful stats indeed.

for the feet, last resort effect II, huh? even moar def +?
[+]
 Cerberus.Raddmage
By Cerberus.Raddmage 2011-11-21 14:10:58  
Phoenix.Urteil said: »
On a sidenote you should get Appetence Crown, the boost to drain/aspir is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. At least +15%

didnt know it was that much, i believe that everyone got one except for me when we did that nm a few times. sadface

would be crazy to see a drain II with that on as well as the vampiric set from assault and the other drain + gear.
[+]
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2011-11-21 14:22:17  
Cerberus.Raddmage said: »
didnt know it was that much, i believe that everyone got one except for me when we did that nm a few times. sadface would be crazy to see a drain II with that on as well as the vampiric set from assault and the other drain + gear.

Didn't you RMT your account?
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-11-21 14:27:41  
Having read over what the Dev's posted about the maglian trials to upgrade, I think the challenges involved to get stage 1 will be daunting; much less stage 2. Fortunately my Blm relic is white-boxed already. I kinda wish that SE had kept the stage 1 the same, getting +1 via dynamis cursed piece, but I imagine, that since it's relic, the trial will no doubt have something involving dynamis. However, if 5/5 +1 is 'white-boxed', what would 5/5 +2 be?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-11-21 14:33:45  
Cerberus.Raddmage said: »
didnt know it was that much, i believe that everyone got one except for me when we did that nm a few times. sadface would be crazy to see a drain II with that on as well as the vampiric set from assault and the other drain + gear.

I thought the enhance drain gear didn't stack. I have nothing to back that up, nor do i recall where i read/heard that but I do distinctly remember reading that it was similar to enhance souleater gear.

Sylph.Liltrouble said: »
Having read over what the Dev's posted about the maglian trials to upgrade, I think the challenges involved to get stage 1 will be daunting; much less stage 2. Fortunately my Blm relic is white-boxed already. I kinda wish that SE had kept the stage 1 the same, getting +1 via dynamis cursed piece, but I imagine, that since it's relic, the trial will no doubt have something involving dynamis. However, if 5/5 +1 is 'white-boxed', what would 5/5 +2 be?

blue box, followed by yellow box for +2
 Cerberus.Raddmage
By Cerberus.Raddmage 2011-11-21 14:33:50  
Sylph.Liltrouble said: »

blue boxed?
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-11-21 14:55:05  
It's the way Abyss Sollerets have always been, but do you know what their normal effect is anyway?
Quote:
Last Resort will decrease defense by 10% less than normal.
If it now adds +5% attack to LR or something they'd be a nice WS piece though.

Sorry for the late reply. That's precisely my point.
My hope is that with the 2nd Tier on the "enhancing X JA" armor they will provide a different effect to it, one that would actually make those armor parts worth using at least in some scenarios.
Take WAR armor as an example. 3 parts enhance JAs, yet only the head has somewhat of a useful augment as it extends the duration of Warcry.
If they stick with the original, gimped enhancement, I'll just have one more reason to laugh
[+]
First Page 2