World's Strongest Man In The World With The Strength Of 30,000 Men.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » World's strongest man in the world with the strength of 30,000 men.
World's strongest man in the world with the strength of 30,000 men.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-29 18:57:28  
more of a state of mind... after all im finding more and more players are perpetually drunk/high

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-29 19:04:02  
Onehicup said:
he can't shake a person's hand for obvious reasons, but why inflict that to his wives >.>

Cause, Arabs consider women to be inferior?

Besides, its all a joke anyway. I can go up to him, kick him in the balls, and laugh at his face, and he wouldn't/couldn't do anything to me.
 Titan.Xanakali
サーバ: Titan
user: Xanakali
By Titan.Xanakali 2009-04-29 19:07:17  
Dasva said:
you can live in whatever fairly tale you want but cmon dont expect others to join you.

If my friend walked out infront of an incomming train saying "Its fine, I can walk through walls, the train will pass right through me" I would pull him away from the rails. I believe that he will suffer, he does not believe that he will suffer, I think I'm right and force him to follow my beliefs.

The same thing happens with religion.

If I honestly believed that my best friend was going to "Hell" to suffer an total agony for all eternity because the did not practice some religious ritual, I think it would be even more immoral of me of me not to at least attempt to convert him vs. letting the same guy get hit by a bus.

(I'm an atheist and find evangelism annoying for the record)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-29 19:07:24  
Actually no check a guy named rossignol. He used to be im my apollyon shell and nyzul isle static... That guy always high and it shows

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-29 19:10:13  
I think it immoral to push your believes on others... which is what most religons/religous people do. Preaching is one thing not taking no for an answer is another
 Titan.Xanakali
user: Xanakali
By Titan.Xanakali 2009-04-29 19:11:41  
Dasva said:
I think it immoral to push your believes on others... which is what most religons/religous people do. Preaching is one thing not taking no for an answer is another

@Dasva:
Would you pull your best friend away from the oncoming train?
 Midgardsormr.Trauma
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Trauma
By Midgardsormr.Trauma 2009-04-29 19:15:42  
Xanakali said:

Not if it was the Swayze Express.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-29 19:17:51  
and if I get that friends motorcycle when he dies...
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-29 19:29:50  
Mabrook said:
Korpg said:
Cause, Arabs consider women to be inferior?

Bias much?

I love my wife and respect her tyvm.

Funny I am married and you're not ya?
Jokes on you my friend.

I don't throw out accusations without proof:

Listen to the guy. See how he refers to his wifes.

Xanakali said:
Dasva said:

@Dasva:

Would you force your beliefs on somebody who is perfectly fine with their own religion, no matter how "flawed" you think it is? Remember, Islam thinks Christianity is flawed just as much as Christianity thinks Islam is flawed.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Titan.Relicant
user: Relicant
By Titan.Relicant 2009-04-29 19:45:17  
Jesus... (no pun intended)

every one of you shut the hell up about religion. You people are all HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Arguing online is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard...

If you believe it, you're a moron. This is absolute BS. Come back down to reality for a minute...

I'll give you ripping a penny in half, cool, many people can do that. It's nothing special. Hell I can rip a deck of cards in half, it doesn't make me some Muslim, Christian, whatever superman with magical mythical powers injected into my spine from God.....

the bending the penny with the eye thing... hell it could have already been bent, you never see it flat, hell you don't even know if it's a penny or what. I can bend a beer cap in between my fingers.. and?

seriously, get off the religion argument. you all sound HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Next thread please.

kthxbai
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Titan.Relicant
user: Relicant
By Titan.Relicant 2009-04-29 19:55:29  
I'm not arguing anything. Apparently you spend too much time online and your reading comp. skills have suffered.

I argued nothing, I made a statement.

It's BS, no more, no less. It's not opinion, it's fact.

A fact is a fact because you can't argue with it.

Post deleted by User.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-04-29 20:05:44  
Relicant, please get your panties out of a twist. All that you essentially said is "RAWR RAWR RAWR I think you're all stupid for dragging religion in, listen to me for no reason at all and shut up because it makes me a ball of anger inside RAWR RAWR RAWR!"
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-29 20:25:21  
Xanakali said:
Dasva said:

@Dasva:

See your doing it again. Your forcing me to accept that im really in danger.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-29 20:27:40  
Relicant said:

every one of you shut the hell up about religion. You people are all HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Arguing online is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard...

I'm insulted.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-29 20:32:03  
I think you just insulted yourself actually
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-29 20:37:18  
Bartimaeus said:
Way to make another off-topicy flamefest thread guys. You're really getting professional at it.

I like how they/we/us/ffxiah.com can make the most warm hearted topic dark :B
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Lalo
サーバ: Sylph
user: jdelabra
By Sylph.Lalo 2009-04-29 20:38:38  
wtfever............

This guy is full of it. I don't buy he's that strong or that he can have sex 15 times a day. He mentioned his dad was stronger than him, but how come nothing was documented of him. He has "medical records" showing his strength and fitness to prove his powers. What hospital does that type of measurements? I usually see that at gyms or fitness centers, but medical, just no.

I'm guessing the tv got some good ratings that night because everyone wanted to watch that news show.

It's all just a show and nothing more, otherwise he needs to prove himself to the camera, because any joe could be interviewed and say that he has the strength of 30,000 people. And if he has 284 HP then he could easily hold down a car as it's accelerating.

IT'S BS. PERIOD.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-29 20:39:59  
I think thats a compliment
I thought you were at liek 2k post what happened?
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-29 23:28:38  
Mabrook said:
Where in any of my posts do you see me forcing Islam on anyone?

Or better yet,

Do you see me mentioning anything about religion? Or was I not the person who said this?

Mabrook said:
And please just stop with the religion talk from here, this isn't titled "He is muslim!!" or something like that. It's about his strength not religion.

Please tell me this, cuz your just contradicting yourself and just making yourself more stupid than you usually do lol.

Entertaining nonetheless, I'll give you that much.

Relicant said:
Jesus... (no pun intended)

If you believe it, you're a moron. This is absolute BS. Come back down to reality for a minute...

I'll give you ripping a penny in half, cool, many people can do that. It's nothing special. Hell I can rip a deck of cards in half, it doesn't make me some Muslim, Christian, whatever superman with magical mythical powers injected into my spine from God.....

the bending the penny with the eye thing... hell it could have already been bent, you never see it flat, hell you don't even know if it's a penny or what. I can bend a beer cap in between my fingers.. and?

seriously, get off the religion argument. you all sound HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Next thread please.

kthxbai

For those of you guys who think this is turning into a religious debate.....I'm sorry to disappoint ya, but it isn't. I was using an example to somebody else's example (hense the pulling a friend from a moving train to forcing your beliefs on others, both were examples btw)

Relicant said:
I'm not arguing anything. Apparently you spend too much time online and your reading comp. skills have suffered.

I argued nothing, I made a statement.

It's BS, no more, no less. It's not opinion, it's fact.

A fact is a fact because you can't argue with it.

Then why are you arguing?

Lalo said:
wtfever............

This guy is full of it. I don't buy he's that strong or that he can have sex 15 times a day. He mentioned his dad was stronger than him, but how come nothing was documented of him. He has "medical records" showing his strength and fitness to prove his powers. What hospital does that type of measurements? I usually see that at gyms or fitness centers, but medical, just no.

I'm guessing the tv got some good ratings that night because everyone wanted to watch that news show.

It's all just a show and nothing more, otherwise he needs to prove himself to the camera, because any joe could be interviewed and say that he has the strength of 30,000 people. And if he has 284 HP then he could easily hold down a car as it's accelerating.

IT'S BS. PERIOD.

I think thats true. It wasn't somebody who is serious, its just a ploy to boost ratings for that show.

It is physically impossible to be as strong as he is and still be his size (yes, he is fat, but he isn't as big as he should be to be able to have a 286 or whatever HP he is supposed to have). Truth in that is that he is sitting on a sofa. Anyone with the muscle mass to stop a car dead stop going 53 miles per hour would not be able to sit down on a light sofa without snaping it in two.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-04-29 23:53:50  
The fact that anyone believes this shows you how gullible people are. Never slept once in his life? Uhuh, ok sure... about the only thing that he claimed I could believe is his diet of butter and meat.. and that's just b/c it would make him a fat *** like he is.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-29 23:57:48  
Good old wiki! said:
Sleep is the natural state of bodily rest observed in humans and other animals. It is distinguished from quiet wakefulness by a decreased ability to react to stimuli while it is more easily reversible than coma. It is common to all mammals and birds, and is also seen in many reptiles, amphibians, and fish. In humans, other mammals, and a substantial majority of other animals that have been studied (such as some species of fish, birds, ants, and fruit flies), regular sleep is essential for survival. The purposes of sleep are only partly clear and are the subject of intense research.[1]

Guy who can't sleep is a guy who should be dead.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-30 00:02:33  
the religion thread is {Over there.}

<~~~~~~

~~~~~~>

|
|
|
|