Best New WS's For WAR?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Best new WS's for WAR?
Best new WS's for WAR?
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-02-12 23:15:50  
Sylph.Ncspade said: »
i have a post of 8600 resolution on kirin somewhere, im not downing resolution at all, but dont compare damage when you have the advantage of atmas/atmacites

[+]
 Sylph.Ncspade
サーバ: Sylph
user: ncspade
By Sylph.Ncspade 2012-02-12 23:15:55  
@ serf are you are moron? stalwarts, champions, bravers, 2 atmacites, quite a bit of difference, he didnt say, but im assuming cor buffs as well, which i did not have, only min's
 Fenrir.Minjo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tsuko
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-02-12 23:16:07  
I'm not even sure what was meant by "atmacites and temp items". Atmacites are boosting your WS frequency, and temp items are substantially less influential when using a non-crit WS. Resolution gets a hefty attack boost and some STR in VW. Guess what you're essentially getting when fighting AV at level 99? Oh, that's right, a hefty attack boost and some STR.
[+]
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2012-02-12 23:16:27  
Don't even post on AH Spade. People do nothing but bash anyways when they think they're right and they're not.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-02-12 23:16:45  
Well hey, at least this makes me want Ragnarok still. ,_,; Oh Attestation of Righteousness... it is so not righteous that you've been in my storage next to my guilded blade for like 5 years. ,_,: Some day I'll find the time. Some day.
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-02-12 23:16:46  
NUFF (savefacing) SAID
 Sylph.Ncspade
By Sylph.Ncspade 2012-02-12 23:17:36  
exactly what str boost do you think im getting? food lol
 Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-02-12 23:18:38  
@ serf are you are moron? stalwarts, champions, bravers, 2 atmacites, quite a bit of difference, he didnt say, but im assuming cor buffs as well, which i did not have, only min's

Miser's and Tactician's Roll increase WS damage?
[+]
 Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-02-12 23:19:40  
exactly what str boost do you think im getting? food lol

Level correction and fSTR say hi. You really ought to browse the damage formulas before you run your mouth about others' understanding of game mechanics.
[+]
 Sylph.Ncspade
By Sylph.Ncspade 2012-02-12 23:19:56  
who said they did?
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-02-12 23:20:33  

actually, if you look at your screenshot, you do have two rolls, try again broface
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-02-12 23:21:42  
stalwarts

As I said.

Quote:
champions

Affects crit hit rate, so, nothing.

Quote:
bravers

+15 to all stats, totally OP.

Quote:
2 atmacites

WS frequency. K?

Quote:
quite a bit of difference, he didnt say, but im assuming cor buffs as well, which i did not have, only min's

No, he didn't have cor buffs. I'd know. And stalwarts is comparable to duo mins.

You also forget that there's a metric *** ton of advantage when fighting AV because of *ding ding ding* LEVEL CORRECTION which you have going against your favor against Ocythoe.

So........... yea. Unimpressive and quite pathetic ws number that Dajo wrecked on something harder to do decent damage on.
[+]
 Sylph.Ncspade
By Sylph.Ncspade 2012-02-12 23:22:13  
like i said, all you haters can keep hating, obviously you cant even kill av, or you'd have something to compare with, i see no one showing me their SS from AV, level 99 or not, doesnt change the fact that 5k is damn good dmg on AV.
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-02-12 23:23:22  
like i said, all you haters can keep hating, obviously you cant even kill av, or you'd have something to compare with, i see no one showing me their SS from AV, level 99 or not, doesnt change the fact that 5k is damn good dmg on AV.

This has nothing to do with Weapon Skill damage.
[+]
 Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-02-12 23:23:51  

So you don't care to address the fact that we just explained exactly why you're wrong?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-02-12 23:23:55  
Killed AV in a shout group last night with a bunch of gimps. :/ He's not a challenge any more. He's a stepping stone that anyone can stomp on. There was full perle dragoon for godsake.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2012-02-12 23:24:11  
Hand that Bravura back to the old owner.
[+]
 Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-02-12 23:25:30  
And as bad as I feel feeding your pathetic save-face tangent, the last AV kill I participated in was done with half the size of your alliance.
[+]
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2012-02-12 23:27:46  
so? lol
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-02-12 23:27:58  
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2012-02-12 23:29:05  
I Honestly thought Braver's was +30 in Voidwatch and I have no idea why :x

Either way, You can do the simple math on Resolution Vs Upheaval...

Resolution is a 5 hit With 0.71875 at 100%, 0.91875 With Proper Belt/Neck Combo. For a total of.... 4.59375fTP across the 5 hits, Assuming No Double/Triple Attacks.

It also has a 100% STR mod.

Vs

Upheaval, Which is a 4-hit WS with 1.0fTP, Which is 4.0fTP, With a 100%VIT mod.

at 100%TP, Resolution has higher fTP, and a Better mod. Its a clear winner.

-----------------------------------------------------

However! at 300%, The game looks like this

Resolution - 5.84375fTP, 100% STR mod.

vs

Upheaval - 5.0fTP, 100% Vit Mod.

Honestly, Its the STR mod that really makes Resolution so damn good, Especially at 100% TP, vs upheaval. Upheaval really just can't keep up. That said, You'd have to take into account being able to go full STR on Resolution and Balancing out VIT/Etc on Upheaval, for Gear sets.

Its a no brainer Resolution, as a WS, Is better.

(Also, Resolution's fTP carries over to each hit, The above fTP values are assuming you are using the Correct WS Belt/Neck Combo, which adds 0.2fTP per swing.) - (Also, The above fTP Takes into account all hits land. Upheaval is 2.0 @ 300%, 4 hits, so 2.0 + 1 +1 +1 for 5... etc etc)

Edit: TL;DR: Resolution, In terms of fTP, and Mods, Is better than Upheaval from 100%, to 300%TP.
 Sylph.Ncspade
By Sylph.Ncspade 2012-02-12 23:29:19  
you still have you to prove anything, so far there has been no discussion about whether or not he 2hr or not, which if he did would make a minimum 20% differnce in crit dmg from champions. he also has not said which buffs or temps he did or did not have. like i said, everyone wants to keep bashing, and while you say 5k is unimpressive, show me something better. You obviously dont know ***about AV and the redic dmg taken- it recieves with each set of bracelets, so keep thinking what you want, i have nothing to prove.
 Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-02-12 23:30:30  
Sylph.Sukasaroth said: »
so? lol

Your tag-team non sequitur is cute.
[+]
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2012-02-12 23:31:02  
Fenrir.Minjo said: »
Sylph.Sukasaroth said: »
so? lol

Your tag-team non sequitur is cute.

So is your dog.
By Quiznor 2012-02-12 23:31:17  
There's 4 songs + 2 rolls on you in that SS btw,not just "double min" as you claim.And as for someone who touts they know "AV's damage reduction" etc,by the use of all the 2 hours and JA's in the SS,thats obviously used right at the start of the fight,where the damage reduction is practically nil.Dont try hit me with the "you cant kill AV etc" either,because 1.I've done it recently,and 2,there's an SS on the AH of me being in the ally when we killed him at level 80.
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-02-12 23:33:07  
Quiznor said: »
There's 4 songs + 2 rolls on you in that SS btw,not just "double min" as you claim.And as for someone who touts they know "AV's damage reduction" etc,by the use of all the 2 hours and JA's in the SS,thats obviously used right at the start of the fight,where the damage reduction is practically nil.Dont try hit me with the "you cant kill AV etc" either,because 1.I've done it recently,and 2,there's an SS on the AH of me being in the ally when we killed him at level 80.

Hey, you weren't supposed to see that through the transparent chat log.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-02-12 23:33:32  
God, it's been like watching a train derail. I couldn't take my eyes off this place. Should of been in bed half an hour ago. Thanks a lot Dajo! ;_;! <3
[+]
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-02-12 23:34:30  
Asura.Vyre said: »
God, it's been like watching a train derail. I couldn't take my eyes off this place. Should of been in bed half an hour ago. Thanks a lot Dajo! ;_;! <3

i can't help but keep you up babycakes <3
[+]
 Sylph.Ncspade
By Sylph.Ncspade 2012-02-12 23:34:38  
last time i check march didnt effect ws dmg either, yeah, i said double mins' b/c its the only dmg changing buff i had bro