Best New WS's For WAR?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Best new WS's for WAR?
Best new WS's for WAR?
 Fenrir.Minjo
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tsuko
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-02-12 23:35:00  
I wasn't super buffed like you were!

I only had two minuets!

Alright, maybe I had some rolls too.

Alright, maybe AV hadn't put up his bracelets yet.

Are you two done yet?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-02-12 23:35:06  
Asura.Dajociont said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
God, it's been like watching a train derail. I couldn't take my eyes off this place. Should of been in bed half an hour ago. Thanks a lot Dajo! ;_;! <3

i can't help but keep you up babycakes <3
Roses are red, violets are blue, I must eat yogurt off of you!
[+]
By Quiznor 2012-02-12 23:35:56  
Sylph.Ncspade said: »
last time i check march didnt effect ws dmg either, yeah, i said double mins' b/c its the only dmg changing buff i had bro

#justsaying
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-02-12 23:36:07  
last time i check march didnt effect ws dmg either, yeah, i said double mins' b/c its the only dmg changing buff i had bro

Yet you mention atmacite and champion's drink. Something isn't quite right here.
[+]
 Sylph.Ncspade
サーバ: Sylph
user: ncspade
By Sylph.Ncspade 2012-02-12 23:36:32  
i still find it funny that there are alot of talkers on this thread, and so far only 1 person with a SS to prove their point. you claim 5k is unimpressive, level difference, etc etc, then show me proof any of you can do better. take a week, kill av, prove me wrong.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-02-12 23:37:41  
Resolution > Upheaval during Mighty Strikes

Ocythoe > Absolute Virtue

Now shut the *** up. Your lack of knowledge on game mechanics while still attempting to facilitate an argument is offensive.
[+]
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-02-12 23:38:09  
i still find it funny that there are alot of talkers on this thread, and so far only 1 person with a SS to prove their point. you claim 5k is unimpressive, level difference, etc etc, then show me proof any of you can do better. take a week, kill av, prove me wrong.

i like this challenge

IT IS ACCEPTED
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2012-02-12 23:38:13  

They don't really have to prove it. Read my post on the previous page.

Numbers alone show Resolution > Upheaval. You have Bravura? So the only fair comparison would be A Ragnarok Resolution, Which, honestly, I see doing much more than 5k.

Just Don't know anyone who has a Ragnarok for their WAR i could get to parse an AV >_>
 Sylph.Ncspade
By Sylph.Ncspade 2012-02-12 23:38:26  
like i said, its obvious i 2hr'd, he wont even defend himself and say whether or not he did or not, which im sure he did. not to mention he chopped his SS, so he could say he was naked using a level 1 gs.
 Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-02-12 23:38:56  
Prove what point, exactly? That you've told several lies to back a story that was already mathematically disprovable? That Resolution is a better WS than Upheaval? We've done these things already.
[+]
By Quiznor 2012-02-12 23:39:05  

For the record I'm not defending or attacking if 5k is good or bad on AV (because honestly,I dont know if it is or not) regardless of buffs/DT-%,I'm just playing the person studying whats going on lol
[+]
 Asura.Zaphir
user: zaphir
By Asura.Zaphir 2012-02-12 23:39:56  
you still have you to prove anything, so far there has been no discussion about whether or not he 2hr or not, which if he did would make a minimum 20% differnce in crit dmg from champions.

Bottle of champion's tonic (Rare/Exclusive)
This medicine temporarily
grants the effect of Potency.

Potency is a status effect that temporarily gives the player an increased critical hit rate on physical attacks.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-02-12 23:40:00  
Asura.Karbuncle said: »

Numbers alone show Resolution > Upheaval. You have Bravura? So the only fair comparison would be A Ragnarok Resolution, Which, honestly, I see doing much more than 5k.

Just Don't know anyone who has a Ragnarok for their WAR i could get to parse an AV >_>

Ragnarok Resolution doesn't even need Mighty Strikes to hit 5k :D
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-02-12 23:40:04  
I was fully buffed and did a weak ws on something weaker than what he was fighting, but I don't know if he had a lot of buffs.

Ok?
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2012-02-12 23:41:17  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Asura.Karbuncle said: »

Ragnarok Resolution doesn't even need Mighty Strikes to hit 5k :D

I know right :X

I kinda wanna do a Ragnarok >_>
 Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-02-12 23:42:29  
I think the most depressing part of all of this is that he's going to pass right by Rational Town and allow this to fuel his and his friend's paranoia about the entire forum being out to get them.
[+]
 Sylph.Ncspade
By Sylph.Ncspade 2012-02-12 23:43:18  
Bahamut.Serj said: »
I was fully buffed and did a weak ws on something weaker than what he was fighting, but I don't know if he had a lot of buffs.
Ok?
nice troll bro, hack somemore
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2012-02-12 23:43:41  
The only thing I'm paranoid of is NDAA. 8D
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-02-12 23:45:31  
Asura.Dajociont said: »

i like this challenge

IT IS ACCEPTED
Oh hey, isn't Blood Rage getting nerfed tomorrow? You'll have less buffs when you do it too! :D Also, invite me to the AV killing and I'll do Stardiver just to be different.
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-02-12 23:45:32  
Ok?

hack some less
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-02-12 23:45:57  
Ok?

You missed the relevance of my post, which was that your ws isn't impressive.
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-02-12 23:48:10  
Actually, he's missed the relevance of everything, not just your post.
[+]
 Sylph.Ncspade
By Sylph.Ncspade 2012-02-12 23:49:06  
i love the forum trolls, who think they are accomplishing something by bashing others, like i said, beat my damage against AV with w/e weapon you want, and then we'll talk
 Sylph.Ncspade
By Sylph.Ncspade 2012-02-12 23:50:10  
not to mention i never once argued that upheaval>resolution, all i said was if you wanna compare numbers, do it on the same mob with the same buffs
[+]
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-02-12 23:50:30  
alright, let me clarify some more just to put his only stance to bed, here's the original screenshot

as you can see, it was with ms and warrior's charge, and the buffs not there, since i died, were minuet5(since our brd does marchx2,minuet5 since she has duadaldabdabdabada or however it's spelled), yellow curry bun(atleast i'm certain i used food), and stalwart's/braver's

so, again, explain to me how a 5k upheaval(with ms, full buffs including blood rage, songs, and rolls) on absolute virtue is better than a 9.8k resolution, with buffs above, using a jingang greatsword/claymore grip(see: not brave cause i'm forgetful)

i think the answer is relatively simple, my face hurts from smiling at your stupidity

edit: i don't remember the amount of tp i used it at :( but i'm sure it was 300
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-02-12 23:51:04  
Why is it that when someone is completely pants-on-head HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that they accuse everyone of being trolls? Logic, how does it work.

(idk if people can see that, so I'm putting it back in)
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-02-12 23:51:36  
Here's some math for you buddy. Both the Upheaval WAR and the Resolution WAR will have capped fSTR for to be fair, the same amount of VIT/STR (thus the same WSC), and capped attack (likely in high buff situations such as these), while using a capped pDIF (since both are being done with Mighty Strikes, we're using crit pDIF). Upheaval WAR is wearing a 95 Bravura while the Resolution WAR is wearing a Kriegsmesser. Both parties weaponskill at 300TP.

Upheaval
146 D
24 fSTR
170 WSC
5.0 fTP

146 + 24 + 170 = 340
340 * 5 = 1700
1700 * 3.15 = 5355

Resolution
110 D
20 fSTR
170 WSC
5.84375 fTP

110 + 20 + 170 = 300
300 * 5.84375 = 1753
1753 * 3.15 = 5521

Superior with a dreadfully weaker weapon. With a Ragnarok, Resolution is looking at 5981 max damage, a significant lead over Bravura + Upheaval. It's naturally stronger by virtue, before taking into account other functions and variables to enhance the damage even further.
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-02-12 23:51:50  
not to mention i never once argued that upheaval>resolution, all i said was if you wanna compare numbers, do it on the same mob with the same buffs
same gear same mental handicap
[+]
 Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-02-12 23:52:03  

We haven't had to do this for years and years. Mathematics is a wonderful thing.
[+]
By Quiznor 2012-02-12 23:53:42  
Why is it that when someone is completely pants-on-head HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that they accuse everyone of being trolls? Logic, how does it work.

+1's for using yahtzee's "pants on head HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE" since I used that in conversation earlier tonight for the first time in years