Achievement Ranking & Linkshell Community
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-14 12:57:25  
Ragnarok.Zohnax said: »
Sorry, I should have clarified. I meant Equipment on ffxiah. LSC is already set to show.
I would make sure both LS community and FFXIAH is set to show every single thing.
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2012-02-14 12:59:48  
Ragnarok.Zohnax said: »
Sorry, I should have clarified. I meant Equipment on ffxiah. LSC is already set to show.
Sorry, that wasn't directed at you. There was a deleted post, and I was addressing the same thing.

If LSC shows it, it should show up. If you send me a PM, I will take a better look at what isn't showing up for you, and get with Scragg if necessary.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Sutebe
サーバ: Asura
user: tebe
By Asura.Sutebe 2012-04-03 19:36:08  
Hope here is the right place to put this but once you go above 100 on any craft you loose any AH points you may have had. Is there a fix in the works?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-04-03 19:43:19  
Asura.Sutebe said: »
Hope here is the right place to put this but once you go above 100 on any craft you loose any AH points you may have had. Is there a fix in the works?

Fairly sure this is just a temp problem that will be fixed fairly soon :)
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-03 19:53:52  
Maybe we should have a thread that lists current known issues? I'm not complaining about people asking why it isn't working but it's like the 6th topic that was bumped/created about this problem and I think it would be easier if there was a sticky/locked thread in the http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/forum/5/bugs/ section so people can look at that first before creating a topic or bumping an old one?

Scragg can't fix every problem as soon as it breaks but making a thread where members can read to make sure their problem isn't already known I think would be a good idea.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-03 19:58:48  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
Maybe we should have a thread that lists current known issues? I'm not complaining about people asking why it isn't working but it's like the 6th topic that was bumped/created about this problem and I think it would be easier if there was a sticky/locked thread in the http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/forum/5/bugs/ section so people can look at that first before creating a topic or bumping an old one?

Scragg can't fix every problem as soon as it breaks but making a thread where members can read to make sure their problem isn't already known I think would be a good idea.
I'll ask Scragg! But tbh, he's been so busy that this might be a very long, tedious list to make. xD I'll do what I can, though. :)
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-03 20:00:32  
Sorry I don't mean to be a pain and cause unnecessary work for anyone :(
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-03 20:02:47  
Nonono, it's a great idea, and is beneficial to everyone in the long run--Not only will Scragg be aware of the current bugs, but we'll also be able to simplify things for him at the same time. Definitely not unnecessary, and you are DEFINITELY not a pain. :P SILLY KALILLA.
 Shiva.Galbir
サーバ: Shiva
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-03 20:10:10  
Since we're on the topic of bugs any idea what's up with screenshots? Might just be me but They're all gone from the front.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-03 20:11:41  
Shiva.Galbir said: »
Since we're on the topic of bugs any idea what's up with screenshots? Might just be me but They're all gone from the front.
same lol XD
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-03 20:11:47  
Holy crap o_o

Sent him a message, but he's away :/
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-03 20:13:05  
Ragnarok.Anye said: »
Holy crap o_o
Yesterday or the day before i started to notice this. Two were missing then 4... then 6....

Then when I woke up they were all gone. I thought it was a pretty obvious bug so I didn't bring it up D:
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-03 20:29:46  
Ahaha, I actually never go to the front page first! Only ffxiah.com/forum or ffxiah.com/forum/latest. No worries though, hopefully Scragg'll either see it or my message. :o
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-03 20:32:39  
Eeeee I fixed it :>

But I think that just means that the automated approval function isn't working. Anyways, I can approve things manually.... now to check if I've let nude/profane pictures through by accident.....
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-03 20:34:19  
Hurray Anye! (gives 1000 fresh baked cookies)
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-03 20:42:09  
/is a diabetic

/dies
 Shiva.Galbir
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-03 20:49:11  
Thanks Anye :D

Oh wow so many ss to get caught up on. :x
 Odin.Cdgreg
サーバ: Odin
user: cdgreg
By Odin.Cdgreg 2012-04-04 17:28:00  
I assume you guys know, but the new crafting cap increase has goofed achievement points. Taking fishing above 100 has put me to 0/9000 and taking cooking past 60 has put me something odd like 3200/9000
 Bismarck.Gaspee
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Gaspee
By Bismarck.Gaspee 2012-04-04 17:40:42  
/is a diabetic
Me too =\
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-04-04 19:20:32  
Shiva.Galbir said: »
same lol XD

I noticed that to.. i thought it was just me, so didnt borther mentioning it lol Then i saw them today and had a ton to go through to catch up lol
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-04 19:30:48  
Odin.Cdgreg said: »
I assume you guys know, but the new crafting cap increase has goofed achievement points. Taking fishing above 100 has put me to 0/9000 and taking cooking past 60 has put me something odd like 3200/9000
Damn. :x Don't think we can fix that on our end if things have completely changed....

Bismarck.Gaspee said: »
/is a diabetic
Me too =\
I feel your pain! ...Literally--injection sites and fingerpricks ftl :(
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-04-06 09:11:30  
Bismarck.Gaspee said: »
/is a diabetic
Me too =\
I feel your pain! ...Literally--injection sites and fingerpricks ftl :(

What happens if you sugar is low? Not really familiar with diabetic issues much.
I ask because my judge at my last hearing asked if I was tested for diabetes due to the fact that if i ingest sugar/caffeine at all, It will usually knock me out. And i don't mean a sugar high - then crash, i mean like being injected with loopy anesthesia knock out.
 Asura.Ekotren
user: Awsome
By Asura.Ekotren 2012-04-12 21:29:51  
my profile doesn't seem to work correctly, followed all instructions given on site, still nothing. everything came over except my missions, and the ranking isn't showing for my profile, neither is update button, just equip jobs etc.
 Lakshmi.Rearden
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-04-12 21:31:01  
my Ochain was also removed, guess it's time to get another!
 Asura.Ekotren
user: Awsome
By Asura.Ekotren 2012-04-13 13:03:29  
Can Any Admin Help?
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-04-13 13:09:39  
/is a diabetic

/dies

magical internet cookies are made with love. there is no sugar in them, your near fatal diabetic coma is a lie!

j'accuse!
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-13 14:17:57  
Asura.Ekotren said: »
my profile doesn't seem to work correctly, followed all instructions given on site, still nothing. everything came over except my missions, and the ranking isn't showing for my profile, neither is update button, just equip jobs etc.
I've been getting a lot of emails regarding this--and basically the first thing I do is check your LS Community site link on your "Edit Chars" page, and this is always what I get:

Also, Scragg's made some adjustments to the LS Community site parser that affects whether or not your ranking is displayed.

Fenrir.Scragg said: »
I made an adjustment to the linkshell community profile parser to keep track of what sections are set to "not public".

If any of them are not public then you are skipped when I tally the achievement points.

Normally the equipment box is wiped if it's not there but I just made a revision to skip that operation if it's hidden.

If you use guildwork client, everything should update fine still. You just need to make sure you have a valid linkshell profile and it's set to public to get achievement points.

I am making these changes to identify which profiles have sections that are hidden and eventually communicate it to the user automatically instead of the user thinking there is a bug. Also, a small number of people like to abuse Guildwork client to send invalid data just to see high achievement points. There is also the possibility of users taking over old character data by way of transfers or name changes.

Off-topic diabetes responses!
[+]
 Odin.Frescora
user: Frescora
By Odin.Frescora 2012-04-13 14:34:53  
I didn't see anyone mention this, and I'm not sure if it is just me, but when I went to queue by character 2 days ago, it said the usual, please allow up to 10 minutes etc. It hasn't updated since. So page is saying that it hasn't been scanned in 4 days, and the link to queue has been replaced by "Queued for update". I went to my linkshell community page, and made sure that everything was set to public, which is was. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-13 14:45:50  
Fenrir.Scragg said: »
[h3]If any of them are not public then you are skipped when I tally the achievement points.[/h3]
nuuuuuu I thought I could bypass it by quoting D:!

/cry ;_;
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-13 14:54:56  
Odin.Frescora said: »
I didn't see anyone mention this, and I'm not sure if it is just me, but when I went to queue by character 2 days ago, it said the usual, please allow up to 10 minutes etc. It hasn't updated since. So page is saying that it hasn't been scanned in 4 days, and the link to queue has been replaced by "Queued for update". I went to my linkshell community page, and made sure that everything was set to public, which is was. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem.
I'm honestly not sure why, either. I get the same error message when I click on your LS Comm. link, so.... I'm assuming it has to do with that. :(