フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Achievement Ranking & Linkshell Community
Achievement Ranking & Linkshell Community
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-04-13 15:23:18  
Odin.Frescora said: »
I didn't see anyone mention this, and I'm not sure if it is just me, but when I went to queue by character 2 days ago, it said the usual, please allow up to 10 minutes etc. It hasn't updated since. So page is saying that it hasn't been scanned in 4 days, and the link to queue has been replaced by "Queued for update". I went to my linkshell community page, and made sure that everything was set to public, which is was. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem.

Having same problem. It occurs because Anye hates us.
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-13 15:26:58  
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
I didn't see anyone mention this, and I'm not sure if it is just me, but when I went to queue by character 2 days ago, it said the usual, please allow up to 10 minutes etc. It hasn't updated since. So page is saying that it hasn't been scanned in 4 days, and the link to queue has been replaced by "Queued for update". I went to my linkshell community page, and made sure that everything was set to public, which is was. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem.

IP BANNED

REASON: BLASPHEMY
[+]
 Odin.Frescora
サーバ: Odin
user: Frescora
By Odin.Frescora 2012-04-13 16:38:26  
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »

But I hardly post! How can she hate me then?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-04-13 16:44:51  
There was a bug in my archaic LSC updater. About 1000 chars in the queue waiting for update and going at a snails pace. I would estimate it will be back on track in an hour.

(it's slow because if I send SE a HTTP request bomb, my IP will be blocked)
[+]
 Cerberus.Behemoths
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Behemoths
By Cerberus.Behemoths 2012-05-03 15:51:39  
Hello everyone. I am having the same issue where my achievement ranking disappeared. I read this thread and set everything on my LSC account and ffxiah account to public, then i queued for update. I am not sure if there might be another way to fix this issue. If anyone can help, it will be much appreciated. Thank you.
 Siren.Fupafighters
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-05-03 16:18:18  
Cerberus.Behemoths said: »
Hello everyone. I am having the same issue where my achievement ranking disappeared. I read this thread and set everything on my LSC account and ffxiah account to public, then i queued for update. I am not sure if there might be another way to fix this issue. If anyone can help, it will be much appreciated. Thank you.
Make sure that if you have more than one LS on your community account, that you change them all to public. That was my issue lol.
 Bismarck.Vespertaru
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Vesper84
By Bismarck.Vespertaru 2012-05-03 16:35:26  
Hi guys, in the past few days i took my DRG from 8 to 89 and my ranking hasn't gone up at all. Any idea what's going?
 Cerberus.Behemoths
user: Behemoths
By Cerberus.Behemoths 2012-05-03 16:45:12  
I made sure that each ls on my LSC site was set to public, but it has been a week and still no rank is appearing on ffxiah.
 Siren.Fupafighters
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-05-03 16:46:04  
Cerberus.Behemoths said: »
I made sure that each ls on my LSC site was set to public, but it has been a week and still no rank is appearing on ffxiah.
Could try guildwork.
 Ragnarok.Yathatguy
user: Rathan
By Ragnarok.Yathatguy 2012-05-03 16:51:47  
I think it's a problem across the board:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/30484/achievement-points-for-new-empyrean/

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/30428/relic-points-need-time-to-update/

Idk but no response from AH crew on it yet.
 Lakshmi.Llana
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Llana
By Lakshmi.Llana 2012-05-04 10:16:14  
Same issue here. Updated POL LSC and set everything to public. Clicked que for udpate and absolutely nothing. Shows equip / jobs / missions / crafting but absolutely no achievements are being calculated.
 Bismarck.Durinrin
user: durinrin
By Bismarck.Durinrin 2012-05-04 10:31:09  
Same here since my GF and I moved to bismark no more achievement ranking ;;
 Fenrir.Badboybetran
By Fenrir.Badboybetran 2012-05-04 10:44:40  
Scragg,

How's it going? Kudos to the good work what you guys have done here. You talked to Zob lately?

I can't get rank nor achievement show on mine.

Can you give it a look?

Thanks.

-3B
 Fenrir.Ultrajake
user: Ultrajake
By Fenrir.Ultrajake 2012-05-04 10:45:24  
how do you get Empy weapons to pop up? Ive been a weaponless WAR for a while now.
 Bismarck.Durinrin
user: durinrin
By Bismarck.Durinrin 2012-05-07 01:13:14  
need to use guildwork client for me to update my relic.
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2012-05-07 15:36:15  
I've noticed many top rank and lower accounts not being updated for 20+ days and they play everyday. Same goes for my account. Just recently got Almace to 80 and it's been a week and my points haven't updated. My titles and gear updates but not my points. Trying to figure out why.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-05-07 15:53:05  
An error was occurring with the script that calculated the total points for each character. As a result, points, character and linkshell rankings weren't able to update. It should now be fixed. The OP of this thread is unrelated. Sorry for the delay.
[+]
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2012-05-08 20:39:30  
Thank you for addressing that issue. Did not think it would be fixed that fast lol ^^
 Fenrir.Ultrajake
user: Ultrajake
By Fenrir.Ultrajake 2012-05-08 20:56:36  
Still no updates on empy weapons on my char. Got a Uko about 2 weeks ago to 85 and i still dont see it. levels update, gear updates, but not the empy weapon. just wondering if it ever will
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2012-05-08 21:13:32  
Do you play on PC, Ultrajake? Because otherwise it won't show. Has to be through guildwork client to work also. Anyone that plays on console it won't show, it'll just show 80's for empy and 75 for relic/mythic.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [129 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Skeleton
user: skeleton
By Bismarck.Skeleton 2012-09-15 00:06:30  
well i am completely lost now and so are many others it seems as nobody i know in the games achievements are being updated and havent for about a month. just seems everything is made complicated with this game sometimes. all my stuff in lsc is set to public yet still nothing. do i have to have a gw account?
 Valefor.Ittomori
サーバ: Valefor
user: Ittomori
By Valefor.Ittomori 2012-09-15 00:24:10  
Bismarck.Skeleton said: »
well i am completely lost now and so are many others it seems as nobody i know in the games achievements are being updated and havent for about a month. just seems everything is made complicated with this game sometimes. all my stuff in lsc is set to public yet still nothing. do i have to have a gw account?

When you click your avatar, and it takes you to your jobs, craft, missions listing. Underneath where it says Skeleton 95 NIN/ 47 DNC Last scanned: 1 month ago. Click "Queue for Update".
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2012-09-15 01:11:55  
Recently I've had to re-link my url multiple times just to get an update. It never fully updated my Synergy 70>80.

I just stop caring because it's just a huge hassle...
 Bismarck.Skeleton
user: skeleton
By Bismarck.Skeleton 2012-09-19 13:38:11  
well managed to get everything updating now except my rank/achievement numbers. cant see any reason why these havent updated with the rest though. spent 5 hours setting up gw and lsc and loads of messing about changing linkshells etc to still have issues is annoying. any ideas why ranking wont update but the rest will? tia

seriously though why are things so complicated with ffxi its been around for so long issues shouldnt be a problem like this
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-09-19 13:45:39  
Points are tallied every 15 mins.
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2012-09-19 13:48:19  
I'm having a problem with my relic. I have had G horn for about a month and it has not showed up yet. My job levels increase which is good but my rank doesn't go up or down. Maybe its just me
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-09-19 13:58:00  
Ifrit.Therealchibo said: »
I'm having a problem with my relic. I have had G horn for about a month and it has not showed up yet. My job levels increase which is good but my rank doesn't go up or down. Maybe its just me

Which character are you referring to?

Edit: Upgraded relics can only be scanned using guildwork plugin.