Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 836 837 838
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-03-26 23:32:17  
anyone know what my

//statustimer setposy 75 is no longer working in my .ini file?

but is working in my chat window, not even sure how it vanished, I guess cuz I updated it a few weeks ago.

edit: or what a good x y settings are for 1440x900 (other pc that I need to still put a graphics card in).
By Sakuhra 2012-03-27 04:18:30  
are the old 75cap enm/bcnm/ksnm etc really 75cap or can I enter with lvl 99 uncapped?
 Shiva.Msthief
サーバ: Shiva
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2012-03-27 06:00:08  
Skillup food, level 80 axe?
 Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero 2012-03-27 17:01:23  
So the adjustment to assassin's charge, any merits after unlocking it are useless, yes?
 Valefor.Angeluzun
サーバ: Valefor
user: Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2012-03-27 17:15:00  
@ msthief saltena

@ absolutezero
I'm leaving them there because lazy > all and 20% Quad. Attack doesnt seem that bad
 Sylph.Darkei
サーバ: Sylph
user: Darkei
By Sylph.Darkei 2012-03-27 18:24:54  
best VW atmacites for WHM and WAR?
 Asura.Fondue
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-03-27 18:32:11  
Sakuhra said: »
are the old 75cap enm/bcnm/ksnm etc really 75cap or can I enter with lvl 99 uncapped?

bcnms/enms are capped at their old levels
ks99 is not
 Valefor.Thelaughingman
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Thelaughingman 2012-03-28 11:46:39  
Is there a specific place to post suggestions on how to improve FFXIAH features (or is this topic even allowed) and if so where? If not, where do you think the topic should be posted?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-03-28 11:50:33  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/forum/6/suggestions/

If you only clicked "Forum"...it's right there.
 Bismarck.Elderberry
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elderberry 2012-03-28 12:07:17  
This is really random and I don't know if its just me.. But I recently started leveling THF and my TH always procs at 3 with Daggers.. but when I switch to a H2H weapon it procs at 4. Why is that? lol
 Asura.Kaisuko
user: Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2012-03-28 12:15:30  
Bismarck.Elderberry said: »
This is really random and I don't know if its just me.. But I recently started leveling THF and my TH always procs at 3 with Daggers.. but when I switch to a H2H weapon it procs at 4. Why is that? lol
1: If you proc 3 on a mob then switch weapons while fighting the same mob, the TH will stay on it.
2: Possible coincidence that when you use h2h Treasure Hound kupo power is on.
3: You've found a weapon with the hidden effect of TH that no one else knows about.
 Bismarck.Elderberry
By Bismarck.Elderberry 2012-03-28 12:19:40  
1. Nope :p I used h2h until 20 on thf and always got 4 first TH proc.. I just noticed it only gives 3 with daggers.
2. This is probably it. :)
3. I'm not that lucky. :( just Republic h2h things lol
 Caitsith.Sai
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Saiii
By Caitsith.Sai 2012-03-28 12:23:17  
Just got thf to 99 about a week ago, using it primarily to solo dynamis.

Cpl slots for evisceration that Im not sure on.

Ear1 Aesir vs Light Earring (crit +1 aug)
Head/Body combo of Anwig (Str/agi aug) & Loki vs Oce +1 Head & Toci
Legs AF3+2 vs Athos Tights
 Asura.Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2012-03-28 12:24:38  
1. Nope :p I used h2h until 20 on thf and always got 4 first TH proc.. I just noticed it only gives 3 with daggers.
Well you get TH1 at 15 + Treasure Hound that's only 2, if you were only using it before 20. I'm gunna assume you also had GoV Treasure Hunter bonus on.
 Asura.Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2012-03-28 12:26:47  
Caitsith.Sai said: »
Just got thf to 99 about a week ago, using it primarily to solo dynamis.

Cpl slots for evisceration that Im not sure on.

Ear1 Aesir vs Light Earring (crit +1 aug)
Head/Body combo of Anwig (Str/agi aug) & Loki vs Oce +1 Head & Toci
Legs AF3+2 vs Athos Tights
Aesir's, Oce/Toci, and probably Tumbler Trunks over either of what you suggested.
 Bismarck.Elderberry
By Bismarck.Elderberry 2012-03-28 12:38:10  
Asura.Kaisuko said: »
Well you get TH1 at 15 + Treasure Hound that's only 2, if you were only using it before 20. I'm gunna assume you also had GoV Treasure Hunter bonus on.
Ah yeah! GOV.. forgot about that. ^^; ty for helping me figure this out lol Its been driving me nuts.
 Shiva.Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2012-03-28 18:57:47  
Alright so I have three accounts, two of which need dancer at 49 as a sub. What's the most efficient way to level the two dancers from 10>49? I have a nin/dnc level 99 with a Kannagi.

1. I was thinking GoV, what kind of xp/hour am I looking at assuming it was ONLY me doing the killing and I didn't team up with anyone (Again, 99 nin/dnc).

2. Best places to GoV for xp? The only place that comes to mind is Zeruhn, but a few options would be greatly appreciated.
By mortontony1 2012-03-28 19:03:33  
For AE on DNC all I can find is Chimera for head and Artemis for neck... anyone have good (preferably AH-able and cheap) gearsets for DNC AE?
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-03-28 19:14:20  
Shiva.Msthief said: »
Alright so I have three accounts, two of which need dancer at 49 as a sub. What's the most efficient way to level the two dancers from 10>49? I have a nin/dnc level 99 with a Kannagi.

1. I was thinking GoV, what kind of xp/hour am I looking at assuming it was ONLY me doing the killing and I didn't team up with anyone (Again, 99 nin/dnc).

2. Best places to GoV for xp? The only place that comes to mind is Zeruhn, but a few options would be greatly appreciated.
Not sure on all the details but the leech page in Bost. Oubliette might be good. Would be decently fast exp but I'm not sure on levels and you'd have to keep yourself sneak-locked on a nearby book.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2012-03-28 19:39:13  
Ramuh.Laffter said: »

Not sure on all the details but the leech page in Bost. Oubliette might be good. Would be decently fast exp but I'm not sure on levels and you'd have to keep yourself sneak-locked on a nearby book.

Thank you, that is one that I forgot about. Don't you sneak lock upstairs or something?
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-03-28 19:41:36  

Thank you, that is one that I forgot about. Don't you sneak lock upstairs or something?
Yes, and your killer falls down and tried to stay near while killing. If you kill quickly, might have a small amount of downtime and possible competition from the bookburn group that's usually down there.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-03-28 19:41:39  

Leech page is amazing, min. lvl11 I think to get xp. Starts at 2k~ a page and goes to 4k~ a page. Clusters of leeches make fast pages :D Can just lock on book and you won't get aggro.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-03-28 19:42:46  

Yes, and your killer falls down and tried to stay near while killing. If you kill quickly, might have a small amount of downtime and possible competition from the bookburn group that's usually down there.

When I did it, I could never find the spot upstairs for my mule to gain xp, I had to just circumspection and bring him downstairs.
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2012-03-28 19:54:05  
IF and WHEN they make salvage gear augmentable that means you cant store it right? @___@
 Ramuh.Austar
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-28 19:54:57  
If it's random augments, probably not. If it's static like relic+2, maybe.
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2012-03-28 20:00:26  
I thought it was definitely going to be synergy style random augs, did they say they were still deciding?

they can add 4 completely new sets of abj gear and augs for them before salvage ones... what the hell
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-03-28 20:02:06  
Asura.Fondue said: »
I thought it was definitely going to be synergy style random augs, did they say they were still deciding?

they can add 4 completely new sets of abj gear and augs for them before salvage ones... what the hell
> Surprised SE is derping priorities.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Vileplume
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jarbino
By Quetzalcoatl.Vileplume 2012-03-28 20:29:08  
Assuming no Empyrean/Relic WS, which would be better: Requiescat or Death Blossom?
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-03-28 20:33:15  
Quetzalcoatl.Vileplume said: »
Assuming no Empyrean/Relic WS, which would be better: Requiescat or Death Blossom?
Requiescat.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 836 837 838