Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 213 214 215 ... 861 862 863
By Zoltar 2013-07-30 11:59:45  
What is this quest I keep hearing about for when you go 5/5 for Wildskeeper Reive clears? Can't find any info on it, but some have said you get choice of a couple items?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-07-30 12:00:39  
Zoltar said: »
What is this quest I keep hearing about for when you go 5/5 for Wildskeeper Reive clears? Can't find any info on it, but some have said you get choice of a couple items?
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Reja_Ygridhi
By Zoltar 2013-07-30 12:05:11  
Thank you!!!!
 Asura.Ryndo
サーバ: Asura
user: Zarrox
By Asura.Ryndo 2013-07-31 02:12:40  
Are unaugmented/mezzotinted delve weapons/armor (ex. Manibozho/Rigors) sendable within POL account?
 Lakshmi.Razius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Razius07
By Lakshmi.Razius 2013-07-31 07:01:08  
Do fishing skill ups exist anymore? I fish over two characters at two different skill areas, I'll do a few hours on one before switching over, and neither get any skill ups at all.

Neither are blue capped and I'm hitting the correct target sites, but ziltch. I haven't fished in a few years, since I sold my (not quested) Lu Shangs, are the rates nerfed that much? ._.

Also, can you sign up for more than one guild now? I am part of the smithy guild on my main, can I join the fishing without losing my smithing progress?
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Savannah
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2013-07-31 07:04:39  
Bahamut.Savannahlynn said: »
Has anyone else had an issue starting Vegetable Vegetable Evolution quest...?

I completed Revolution, but the door just says it's bolted shut.

EDIT: My fame is rank 5.

Bump ; ;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2013-07-31 08:06:16  
Pretty sure you can have fishing 110 and a craft 110 then the rest 70.
 Bahamut.Cloudxx
user: avengerx
By Bahamut.Cloudxx 2013-07-31 08:07:39  
When augmenting a Skirmish weapon, if you arent satisfied with the outcome will it still use up that Ghastly stone or will you get it back and can continue trying?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2013-07-31 08:08:14  
It uses the ghastly stone.
By avengerx 2013-07-31 08:09:07  
well thats a stupid system then :/
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-07-31 10:20:42  
Are points gonna be wiped between the two login campaigns or is it continuous?
 Asura.Isiolia
user: Isiolia
By Asura.Isiolia 2013-07-31 10:26:32  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Are points gonna be wiped between the two login campaigns or is it continuous?

They're going to be wiped. You have until August 5th to spend the points from the first one.
 Shiva.Devrom
サーバ: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2013-07-31 11:09:46  
Don't feel like dealing with customer support as you can imagine why so forgive me for asking this here:

If I delete my Square Enix account, can I relink my POL ID to a new SE account right away? Is there some process I need to go through before I can do so?
 Lakshmi.Razius
By Lakshmi.Razius 2013-07-31 11:10:09  
Lakshmi.Razius said: »
Do fishing skill ups exist anymore?

Mini bump for this element. Thanks for your replies earlier. :)
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-07-31 11:21:12  
Yeah, I just got from 96.6 to 97 with two 0.1 and one 0.2 skillups.
 Lakshmi.Razius
By Lakshmi.Razius 2013-07-31 11:24:14  
I spend hours with nothing. Bad luck I guess.
 Bahamut.Bojack
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2013-07-31 11:33:30  
Has anyone else had an issue starting Vegetable Vegetable Evolution quest...?

I completed Revolution, but the door just says it's bolted shut.

EDIT: My fame is rank 5.

Bump ; ;

Yes, I have. My fame was rank 5 too. At the time of completing the first part on 2 characters at the same time I read that you had to wait until JP midnight on BGwiki to start the second quest. After JP midnight I checked and it was still bolted shut. I assumed that the BG wiki just had incorrect info posted at the time and you actually have to wait until the Conquest Tally. So I waited and still something weird happened. I got the c/s yesterday at the door on my main character, but the character I was dual boxing still only got the Bolted Shut message. We have the exact same Fame level, same quests completed (95% of them), and both completed the first part of this questline within 5 minutes of each other about a week ago. So, something is wonky about it.
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2013-07-31 11:46:57  
You zoned in/out right?
Might be related to tenshodo fame as well some how.
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2013-07-31 11:54:09  
I've had it done for awhile now, so plenty of zoning has been done on my end.

All 3 of our characters have tried and nothing. Is it possible that it's tied to a persons ranking in the Inventor's coalition? We're all still petitioner's there right now.
 Bahamut.Bojack
By Bahamut.Bojack 2013-07-31 12:06:20  
I'm still petitioner at the Inventor's Coalition as well, although I did buy a stack of Bloodthread once to make some quick Bayld. That was 12 Imps (maybe 15 because I think I bought 3 singles once also), but not enough to rank up. The char I was dual boxing has spent no Imps at the Inventor's Guild so I suppose that could be a sound theory.

The other theory I had was that you had to get the 'Bolted Shut' message before the clock was running to the next Tally. I checked it on my main char after JP midnight but never on second character. I only just checked the door yesterday on the second character so possibly need to wait until the next Tally. I'm sure this theory will be nulled by someone shortly though.
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2013-07-31 12:13:38  
We've tried it after tally's and jp midnights. We're not getting anything but the bolted shut message. We completed Revolution weeks before they put this out.

I'm running out of quests to do lol...
 Bahamut.Bojack
By Bahamut.Bojack 2013-07-31 12:22:32  
Yea I have none left either. This one is the last quest I can complete that I have not already completed (Besides Genkai for new Jobs). I've just been doing 5 repeatable quests every week now hoping to boost fame.

Cafe-teria, Grandaddy Dearest, It Sets my Heart aflutter, A Good pair of Crocs, and A Shot in the Dark can all be completed after each tally. It Sets My Heart aflutter, A Good pair of Crocs, and A Shot in the Dark are a questline that needs to be fully completed before you can start it over. Last week I repeated the first 2 (Wings and Velkk item) and didn't bother with the Ooze quest (cause it's more expensive and I hate umbril). I assumed I could just keep doing the Wings/Velkk ones each tally but I couldn't. This week after completing the Umbril Ooze quest I was able to start the questline over starting at It Sets my Heart aflutter. Due to starting the questline from the beginning after the Umbril Ooze quest, I could actually complete the Umbril Ooze for a second time in the same day after the first 2 parts of the questline.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-07-31 12:38:31  
Shiva.Devrom said: »
Don't feel like dealing with customer support as you can imagine why so forgive me for asking this here:

If I delete my Square Enix account, can I relink my POL ID to a new SE account right away? Is there some process I need to go through before I can do so?
I'm fairly sure this would require a call to SE. You can move a pol account to another SE account but it's difficult to get them to do it most times. What's the situation?
 Sylph.Safiyyah
サーバ: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2013-07-31 12:50:33  
Asura.Ryndo said: »
Are unaugmented/mezzotinted delve weapons/armor (ex. Manibozho/Rigors) sendable within POL account?

Yes. I checked because I thought about sending Rigors to my Galka alt.
 Asura.Ryndo
user: Zarrox
By Asura.Ryndo 2013-07-31 13:35:00  
Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
Asura.Ryndo said: »

Yes. I checked because I thought about sending Rigors to my Galka alt.
Sweeeeet tyvm! All systems green then :D
 Valefor.Houppelande
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-07-31 19:25:20  
Does Kitron Macaron affect fishing at all? :(
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2013-07-31 22:48:49  
Curious...sitting on capped battle trophies and about 200k dominion notes. Any still "decently" worth-while gear that you can obtain from these? :o
First Page 2 3 ... 213 214 215 ... 861 862 863