Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 391 392 393 ... 861 862 863
 Shiva.Paulu
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2015-09-15 14:44:54  
WS his rear to bring the aura down
[+]
By Draylo 2015-09-16 12:01:22  
Anyone know how you get Mummer medals? I have 49k but idk how I got them.
By Aeyela 2015-09-16 12:02:25  
I keep seeing people mention Capacity Point bonuses from RoE. Are we referring to the bonuses we get from fulfilling particular things, or is there a RoE that specifically provides a % bonus that I can't find?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-16 12:02:39  
Draylo said: »

The games in the coalition building I think
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-09-16 12:02:59  
Not positive, but I noticed I had a large amount after doing adoulin missions. I think Teodor's game might have a hidden reward of them.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-16 12:03:43  
Aeyela said: »
I keep seeing people mention Capacity Point bonuses from RoE. Are we referring to the bonuses we get from fulfilling particular things, or is there a RoE that specifically provides a % bonus that I can't find?

Check your mission RoE's and the last one you can complete for any diff storyline will show you a 10% cap point increase as it's reward on the same RoE.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-09-16 12:04:35  
Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Draylo said: »

The games in the coalition building I think

I haven't played any of those games.

Quote:
Not positive, but I noticed I had a large amount after doing adoulin missions. I think Teodor's game might have a hidden reward of them.

Thanks, that is probably it.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-16 12:10:04  

Check your mission RoE's and the last one you can complete for any diff storyline will show you a 10% cap point increase as it's reward on the same RoE.
This, as well as the Reive RoEs, which add up to like +56% for doing them all (1% for Lairs, 2% for Col, 3% for WKRs).
[+]
By Aeyela 2015-09-16 12:10:06  

I see, thanks. I feel embarrassed that it was there in writing all this time if I actually read what I was pressing. :)

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
This, as well as the Reive RoEs, which add up to like +56% for doing them all (1% for Lairs, 2% for Col, 3% for WKRs).

Well, that's good to know too. I've done the majority of them, but after exploring the whole of Ulbuka one afternoon I got bored and stopped. Thanks for pointing this out.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-17 02:51:05  
Hello. I just finished leveling ninja and I suppose it's a pretty good class to solo things(or hope so). What would you suggest I could do on my own that is relatively new? If there's anything..

When I say solo I mean with trusts at best as I don't have mules. While for new I intend pretty much anything released after Yorcia Skirmish since that's the last time I ever acquired gear :x

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-17 03:00:04  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Congrats. I would start with grabbing blade Hi then farm enough job points for utusemi San
Thank you, I'll quit.
[+]
By Aeyela 2015-09-17 04:01:30  
Is the Kraken Club BCNM still level capped?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-17 04:09:57  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Hello. I just finished leveling ninja and I suppose it's a pretty good class to solo things(or hope so). What would you suggest I could do on my own that is relatively new? If there's anything..

When I say solo I mean with trusts at best as I don't have mules. While for new I intend pretty much anything released after Yorcia Skirmish since that's the last time I ever acquired gear :x

Depends, do you have August?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-17 04:15:50  
As I said the last time I did anything it was Yorcia, thus nope. No SR rewards.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-17 04:17:27  
Get August , then Sylvie (UC) trust and you can pretty much do anything with w/e trust you want.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-17 04:17:56  
I doubt I can solo Sinister Reign :v
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-17 04:18:28  
Oh, thought you had people to help you already in your LS and whatnot
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-17 04:19:25  
I don't have a ls(or friends for that matter)which is why I was asking what to do alone!
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-17 04:20:12  
I legit thought you had like a cult lined up to do w/e you want when you login, figured you was jus askin for solo stuff to do when they're not online
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-17 04:22:34  
Scratch August then, I imagine if you have that other taru tank you should be fine, jus get Sylvie since she's adaptable to w/e job you're on. With positioning and practice almost any UNM minus a few are easy solo.
By Aeyela 2015-09-17 06:46:00  
Another question with a simple answer that for whatever reason has vacated my memory since my last play round. When doing Wildfire, does it consume the bullet? For some reason I seem to think it doesn't, but I don't want to lose my one and only Animikii Bullet that took four Hurkans to find out. Or am I thinking of Quick Draw?

Also, just 'cause I can, a pseudo bump of my previous question:

Is the Kraken Club BCNM still level capped?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-17 06:50:12  
Yes magic weapon skills use the bullets. You are thinking of QD that doesn't consume the bullet but only cards.
By Aeyela 2015-09-17 06:51:53  
Which makes it essentially useless for RNG. Oh well. Thanks!
 Lakshmi.Lenus
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-09-17 07:01:56  
Yes that bcnm is still level capped.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-17 10:53:21  

Can do Unity NMs (since they dropped the minimum to 1), many of which would put up a good fight. There have been a number of new merit BCs since Yorcia came out too. They did also add those Jailer NMs as random pops in Escha Sky, but I don't know how fun grinding on sea crap sounds to you.

Are you deliberately playing alone, or just that you don't know anyone? A lot of higher level content is barred by the "3-person minimum" thing so you would (unfairly) not get a chance to try without finding two random goobers.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-09-17 11:23:05  
Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
Yes that bcnm is still level capped.

But duoable (and probably soloable).

I do it with BLM and RDM and kill it fast. A solo RDM with decent gear for the level could probably solo it, but you'd probably need to convert at some point, or sleep it and rest MP.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-17 11:26:41  
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »

Can do Unity NMs (since they dropped the minimum to 1), many of which would put up a good fight. There have been a number of new merit BCs since Yorcia came out too. They did also add those Jailer NMs as random pops in Escha Sky, but I don't know how fun grinding on sea crap sounds to you.

Are you deliberately playing alone, or just that you don't know anyone? A lot of higher level content is barred by the "3-person minimum" thing so you would (unfairly) not get a chance to try without finding two random goobers.
I am not comfortable dealing with strangers. I forced myself to do so in the past and it drained me. I know shouts exist, but I just don't want to anymore.

Do battlefields even give drops at low level? As I imagine I'd have to go with easy.
First Page 2 3 ... 391 392 393 ... 861 862 863