フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » 6 man Static , Goal: 2~3 Emp.Weapons 1.Relic
6 man Static , Goal: 2~3 Emp.Weapons 1.Relic
First Page 2 3
 Asura.Nightbear
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-06 13:34:10  
Looking for 3 or 4 more members for a 6 man group.
Goal is to obtain 2 or 3 weapons ( to be decided once group is completed) and 1 relic weapon.

Time and days: 9pm pst to 12pm pst , Mon. Tue. Wed. Fri. Sun. Thursday and Saturday will be free.

Looking for the next jobs:
WHM ( dedicated WHM, not an abbysea leveled whm)
THF ( At least TH dagger, hands feet can be obtained in the process)
WAR (Full procs , weapons skill up to land them )
BLM ( full proc spells , Sorc. ring blms prefered )

This jobs will be your everyday job, can be swaped for Dynamis if necesary for anything else usefull.

Send me a tell in game if interested I am on after 9pm pacific.
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-08-06 13:37:27  
So two people don't get anything, or 2-3 Emps and 1 relic per person?
[+]
 Phoenix.Elspetta
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Elspetta
By Phoenix.Elspetta 2012-08-06 13:38:04  
Asura.Nightbear said: »
BLM ( full proc spells , Sorc. ring blms prefered )
Just out of curiosity, if your goal is empy weps (in Aby), then why would you prefer a sorc ring blm? Sorc ring doesn't work like the other latents and the hp < is based on your out of Aby hps. That is dangerously low in Aby.
[+]
 Asura.Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-06 13:43:48  
Server is Asura ppl~ thanks for you post, and yes its 2-3 weapons per person. Common sense. ;p , and yes Sorc. Ring BLMs are prefered ( A Sorc Ring blm knows its job in and outside Abby)
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-08-06 13:45:00  
Doesn't matter. I have no interest but I asked for it to be clarified for your prospects.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2012-08-06 13:46:30  
WHM ( dedicated WHM, not an abbysea leveled whm)

Just because you burned your WHM up in abyssea, doesn't mean you can't be dedicated and well-geared.

Regardless, you're doing abyssea and dynamis? WHM mules will be more than enough for those.
[+]
 Asura.Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-06 13:50:37  
Not really no, I had my runs with people with the same mentality and thats exactly why I want a WHM , not a mule dualboxed.
 Bismarck.Zagen
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Zagen
By Bismarck.Zagen 2012-08-06 13:56:40  
Your requirements made me laugh (especially the mule whm isn't enough part). That said good luck on your quest to complete things with double the amount (6x the amount for relic) of people needed.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Azryel
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Azryel
By Ragnarok.Azryel 2012-08-06 13:57:23  
Server is Asura ppl~ thanks for you post, and yes its 2-3 weapons per person. Common sense. ;p , and yes Sorc. Ring BLMs are prefered ( A Sorc Ring blm knows its job in and outside Abby)

If your blm has enough surplus inventory space to lug around gear to trigger latent on command at level 99, they're probably sacrificing other builds in the process...
[+]
 Bahamut.Sobius
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Sobius
By Bahamut.Sobius 2012-08-06 14:00:05  
I would say the problem then, was more with the players you were running with, then the idea of WHM mules for cures. Tell your peeps to dual box better!
[+]
By Aikawa 2012-08-06 14:11:06  
Well had to be asura lol...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-08-06 14:12:23  
that's alooooooooooot of dyna grinding, think I'd f'in kill myself

just sayin'
[+]
 Asura.Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-09 02:09:29  
So Asurans~ just need a BLM and a THF and we are set ;)!!
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-08-09 02:24:40  
Requirements designed to seed out people that don't know what they're doing clearly indicate that OP has no idea what they are doing.

Oops?
[+]
 Asura.Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-09 02:30:17  
Trolls be trolls Ooops!
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2012-08-09 02:33:13  
Not trolls. You're just ridiculous.
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-08-09 02:41:53  
  • WHM ( dedicated WHM, not an abbysea leveled whm)

• A dualboxed WHM works just fine for any of this content. Abyssea and Dynamis are both designed for level 90 characters at most. If you are having trouble with a dualboxed WHM, that speaks to the quality of the player, not the idea.

• THF ( At least TH dagger, hands feet can be obtained in the process)

• If you actually want a THF that is useful (and not being boxed by another person, for that matter), asking then to use Thief's Knife is really dumb.

• WAR (Full procs , weapons skill up to land them )

• BLM ( full proc spells , Sorc. ring blms prefered )

• Inside Abyssea, Sorcerer's ring is absolutely useless. Outside is fine, but BLM damage doesn't even matter in an event like Dynamis.

[+]
 Cerberus.Mindi
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2012-08-09 02:44:16  
So Asurans~ just need a BLM and a THF and we are set ;)!!

skip the BLM, let the WAR switch to THF when killing NM's If you dont want any switching around just let the WHM /THF. WHM can get TH 4 in abyssea, anything more wont make a real difference anyways.

3 ppl is more then enough for what you plan to do. (even 2 is enough and 1 WHM mule if you dont want to solo with a WHM Mule)
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2012-08-09 02:56:18  
this thread is weird
[+]
By sprinkles84 2012-08-09 03:01:37  
Shame your PST id do this NP
By xenomasterkenshin 2012-08-09 03:05:19  
i cant picture a group sticking together long enough to make 2 ukon/vere for each member of 6 and 1 relic each, its just too much grinding imo lol x.x
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-08-09 03:08:25  
5 bucks says they break
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2012-08-09 03:14:22  
This is my BLM do I need a sorc ring in order to be considered for your group?

Asura.Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-09 03:18:40  
Last group we made about 10 weapons or more, Sadly most had to leave due to RL/Army/to a country where no man has gone before(with internet). The group so far seems ok, will no grind all weapons , half are for Dyna, half are for Abby , Gee! , yar PST its a bit hard to find ppl for, They all already taken :/ . The idea of a group is not to get bored duoing/soloing. that was main idea of this game, groups! do stuff with friends/other ppl that become your friends. 4 of the 6 I want is ppl I know since 2006~to date, so there ya go for all the trolls/haters. for those who *** about the sorc ring: tell me what beats 10MaB on 1 slot, Low HP? NP theres blink/phalanx/stonesking/protect/gear. Ignorance is to think any other ring can replace the one to rule them all. So anyway you see it inside or outside my BLM nukes 10MaB more than yours ;p.

5 bucks says there is no other animal as weird as your avatar :X
 Asura.Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-09 03:20:10  
No, Just I doubt no one will ever want you on any group Malekith. and yet , same gear + Sorc ring > you by 6 MaB. fail.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-08-09 03:21:31  
ITT:
Sorc rings makes or breaks a BLM.
I prefer to have a proper cure set etc and be somewhat effeicient at other stuff than just nuking on BLM.
[+]
 Asura.Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-09 03:23:51  
Well you should know at this point in the game, a BLM that have a Sorc ring and HP set , will have many more sets for situations. I knew a few. Sadly they long gone.
By xenomasterkenshin 2012-08-09 03:28:06  
but sorcerer's ring is dangerous for happy caster tarus!! :<!!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-08-09 03:32:22  
I used to sport a sorc ring, and I respect those who still do, I just don't think the 50 extra dmg is worth 5-6 extra inventory slots + risiking my *** even more than usual if I feel like going crazy :P
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2012-08-09 03:35:14  
LMAO... To paraphrase the GREAT Groucho Marks, "I wouldn't want to be part of any club that would accept me as a member."

Don't miscontrue my post as interest, I'm just making light of your requirement. You'd be better off requiring a BLM to have the 99 affinity MAB staves than surmising they're going to be pro because of a sorc ring.

Fck that ring bro, it's 2012. More options for MAB in all slots, this isn't 75 land anymore where that wasn't the case. For the 3% of BLM's out there (mostly taru) who have identical gear as myself AND use that ring... I tip my cap to them. Anyone you might possibly get I'll utterly destroy.

Point being, if you're going to make demands you may as well make them sensible. Atleast say have 5/5 empy +2 & ice/ thunder 99 affinity MAB.
[+]
First Page 2 3