Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » The Parthenon: A Warrior's Kyklos
The Parthenon: A Warrior's Kyklos
First Page 2 3 ... 136 137 138 ... 224 225 226
By Dsuza 2019-02-11 13:39:25  
I'm just curious how a Max Aug'd Pugation would be?

I'm assuming, since it has not been mentioned, that Digi is better. But asking in case it got overlooked.

Thanks guys
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2019-02-11 15:08:37  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Need 11 Dual Wield, Emicho +1 hands and Suppa fix that easily while leaving all the slots open for good stuff.

I've been thinking this a whole lot. I don't have enough haste in my TP set to be able to afford losing Ioskeha in favor of Yotai.

Emicho +1 hands are already a strong option for hands anyway, might as well have a Path D pair for when you want to DW.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-11 16:00:33  
Ioska ×9 is 9DA, acc and tons of haste, one of our strongest slots. Hands are 6da from sulevia, and emicho has 7 store tp anyway. It's really the earring slot where we get only DW in. Sword skill maybe for those off handing one.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2019-02-11 18:11:03  
Suppa/Tells?
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-11 18:32:49  
Think I sent with Tellos or Cessance in the other ear, it's really just a tweak. Lately been rolling with Samurai's + Fighters roll so been wearing a bit more Store TP since I'm capping DA anyway.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Willster
サーバ: Odin
user: tallica
By Odin.Willster 2019-02-12 22:40:57  
Bismarck.Vize said: »
due to having to swap a couple of pieces of geat to 5hit ragnarok and ukon i am currently at 57% double attack in gear ......how much does war main job give to add to that so am i good ?

or is xhit better than 5 hit for low delay weapons so dont bother ?
Pretty sure if you're capped JP 33 double attack

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Norminator
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Hares
By Bismarck.Norminator 2019-02-13 10:20:00  
Doesn't really worth it and use Montate +1. It's a far better choice.
 Asura.Bigtymer
user: olson2189
By Asura.Bigtymer 2019-02-13 14:36:12  
ya my war is 2100 job points

but what about annoying *** ragnarok should i try for a 5hit or i give up too much other stuff to where its not worth it ?

Do yourself a favor and tuck the Ragnarok away in your mog locker.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-13 16:19:14  
If you can support your MP pool to make it work, sure that would be better. In most cases outside of Escha, a support is going to have to go out of their way to give you extra MP buffs just for your weapon, and it's unlikely to be practical in a long-term fight. Montante +1 is better right out the box for what you need to do (reso spam with buffs), assuming you don't need the acc. But if you have mages to give you refresh buffs, by all means Algo away.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2019-02-13 16:43:21  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
If you can support your MP pool to make it work, sure that would be better. In most cases outside of Escha, a support is going to have to go out of their way to give you extra MP buffs just for your weapon, and it's unlikely to be practical in a long-term fight. Montante +1 is better right out the box for what you need to do (reso spam with buffs), assuming you don't need the acc. But if you have mages to give you refresh buffs, by all means Algo away.

Raetic +1 is still good for accuracy and -DT outside of escha. At this point I can't recommend making a Ragnarok if you can easily grab both Algols.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-13 17:32:57  
The big thing with escha is MP vorseals giving you enough MP to actually proc it. Refresh just makes it last longer.

Post deleted by User.
By Asura.Evilddstroyer 2019-02-14 02:09:02  
anybody mess with the kaja polearm yet? i tried it on vd ambuscade and did pretty good vs blu and rema dc , max spikes of like 40k drives average like 20k avg alot of darkness sc, any room for improvement for ws ? this is my set

main="Kaja Lance",
sub="utu grip",
ammo="Knobkierrie",
head={ name="Agoge Mask +3", augments={'Enhances "Savagery" effect',}},
body="Pumm. Lorica +3",
hands={ name="Odyssean Gauntlets", augments={'Accuracy+25 Attack+25','Weapon skill damage +4%','STR+15','Accuracy+9',}},
legs={ name="Odyssean Cuisses", augments={'Accuracy+22 Attack+22','Weapon skill damage +4%','STR+5','Accuracy+7','Attack+9',}},
feet="Sulev. Leggings +2",
neck="War. Beads +2",
waist="Fotia Belt",
left_ear={ name="Moonshade Earring", augments={'Accuracy+4','TP Bonus +250',}},
right_ear="Ishvara Earring",
left_ring="Niqmaddu Ring",
right_ring="Regal Ring",
back={ name="Cichol's Mantle", augments={'STR+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','STR+10','Weapon skill damage +10%',}},
By SimonSes 2019-02-14 03:58:25  
I suggest using Resolution set when you WS near 1000TP. At 1250 TP ID only has 1.625 fTP on first hit, so WSD is not that great.

I would at least use argosy legs +1 and brutal earring when near 1000TP.
By Taint 2019-02-14 05:54:45  
Fenrir.Skarwind said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

Raetic +1 is still good for accuracy and -DT outside of escha. At this point I can't recommend making a Ragnarok if you can easily grab both Algols.

i already have and have had my AG ragnarok for years now ......i would have to make yells for unity to get this montante.........but this dissappoints me hearing ragnarok has fallen :(

has anyone tested the RP 15 version of it yet ?

I haven’t seen a rank15 Rag yet but it’s better than anyone on this forum will admit. SE blew it with crit damage +5 when it should have been +15 or STP.

Scourge allows GS to make light and get a solid 5 ftp at rank 15.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-14 07:40:24  
Taint said: »
I haven’t seen a rank15 Rag yet

I've seen exactly one, and it was by a guy who thought it would be the best GS because it was a Relic and glowed.

The problem with Rag is that it loses to much cheaper and easily available weapons. At 25M per stack that's 150M to go from AG to R15, someone can hire a merc for Montante +1 or just a Raetic. The weapon deserves a lot more love from SE, they should of made is Store TP +15 instead of Crit Damage ***.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Galiber
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Galiber
By Ragnarok.Galiber 2019-02-14 11:46:42  
i already have and have had my AG ragnarok for years now ......i would have to make yells for unity to get this montante.........but this dissappoints me hearing ragnarok has fallen :(

Welcome to the club!
You have Doji, so I guess Aeonics are accessible to you, just make a Chango and you'll see how much better it is.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
サーバ: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2019-02-14 13:45:36  
Ragnarok.Galiber said: »

Welcome to the club!
You have Doji, so I guess Aeonics are accessible to you, just make a Chango and you'll see how much better it is.
^
This

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-14 15:51:36  
They seemed to want to improve relics in line with the Path/Style of the weapon/job based on theme/lore. i.e. Apoc got Drain boost (has a HP drain ws, goes with the DRK theme), monk got counter damage (spharai has high counter) etc. They tried to be job-unique. Unlike Aeonics where every weapon got the same exact buffs without any regard to the jobs using the weapons.

I kind of respect they tried a little bit to make Relics individualized and unique. The problem is GS does not have a critical WS, and in a WS-heavy meta, that boost to white damage is miniscule. So the bonus was really weak, considering the other weapons available as Great Swords. Rag doesn't compete with any other GS for anything anymore, besides for Scourge... The augments would have made more sense if Scourge had a couple more hits and was a Critical WS.

Post deleted by User.
By Taint 2019-02-14 18:00:46  
Chango R15 is King.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2019-02-14 18:07:04  
The Decimation axe has been fun. Even with a shield.

It's nice having full damage on something even with Sekka.

Deci -> Cloud splitter for light.

Or

Deci -> Calamity for impaction

Or this..
DECIMATION > CALAMITY (IMPACTION) > RUINATOR (DETONATION) > CALAMITY (SCISSION) > DECIMATION (REVERBERATION)
 Bahamut.Shozokui
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-02-14 18:09:22  
Chango R15 is King.

This actually isn't true. Depends on the content 100%.

Take escha content for instance:
Montante +1/Raetic +1 tear the cheeks off Chango because the fights are usually < 5min long and Mighty Strikes Resolution is broken AF.

Take for instance Dynamis (D):
For wave 1 and 2 you need to be utilizing Chango's TP bonus to WS @ 1K and pop off badass Fell Cleaves. (DISCLAIMER: Don't do this unless your healer is 100% ready for it and you have a great hybrid set)

For wave 3, the highest DPS weapon is R15 Ukon because you throw out a lot more white hits on the NMs and the mega boss.

Take the Iroha Master Trial:
Ukon tears the cheeks out of Chango very easily because of the weaponskill degredation mechanics.

TLDR: It's not black and white. You should have multiple R15 REMAs to be considered top level DD.
By Taint 2019-02-14 18:36:30  
Bahamut.Shozokui said: »
Chango R15 is King.

This actually isn't true. Depends on the content 100%.

Take escha content for instance:
Montante +1/Raetic +1 tear the cheeks off Chango because the fights are usually < 5min long and Mighty Strikes Resolution is broken AF.

Take for instance Dynamis (D):
For wave 1 and 2 you need to be utilizing Chango's TP bonus to WS @ 1K and pop off badass Fell Cleaves. (DISCLAIMER: Don't do this unless your healer is 100% ready for it and you have a great hybrid set)

For wave 3, the highest DPS weapon is R15 Ukon because you throw out a lot more white hits on the NMs and the mega boss.

Take the Iroha Master Trial:
Ukon tears the cheeks out of Chango very easily because of the weaponskill degredation mechanics.

TLDR: It's not black and white. You should have multiple R15 REMAs to be considered top level DD.

".....what is the current great axe hierchy ?"

Everything in FFXI is situational. You can make a case for just about every REMA in one form or another but if you had one choice for a GA R15 which would you pick? Thats how you make your hierarchy.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-02-14 19:06:43  
You know, its not hard to make a MS upheaval set. Becomes ridiculous.
First Page 2 3 ... 136 137 138 ... 224 225 226