Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Gippali
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2019-03-06 16:46:12  
Ragnarok.Ejiin said: »
PS. I am working on overhauling the entire WAR guide to be more modern. It's an epic feat but I should be done soon.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2019-03-06 17:40:01  
Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
Where may I find the current "Dream TP" set for Bravura? I thought it was a slow connection or something else but it never loads the node.
Edit: Loads the node with no equipment in it.

You have a ton of options to mess around with.
Bravura -20 DT
Dring -10 DT
Ambu Cape -10 PDT or -5 DT
AF+3 Legs -5 PDT
Staunch +1 -3 DT
Moonlight Ring -5 DT
Valorous Mail -2 PDT
Sulevia Hands+2 -5 DT

Hit the 50% Cap (Might be 52% to really cap for PDT) and supplement things with Flamma Head+2, WAR Neck+2, Niqmadu Ring, Etc.
 Asura.Yso
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Yso 2019-03-06 18:05:26  
ItemSet 356489

This is what I use for Bravura AG AM set.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-03-06 18:36:44  
For Bravura we actually look at 3 categories, MDT, PDT and BDT that each cap at 50% and that -DT contributes to all three of.

MDT you get 27~29% from Shell V that you should have anyway, this still will cap naturally from Bravura AM and other gear.

PDT is where you'll take most of your damage from, you can get some easy free DT from Sulevia's Gauntlets +2 (-5 DT). Valorous Body has -2 PDT and Pummeler's cuisses +3 will have -5 PDT.

So with AM up and no other changes we're looking at

52% MDT
32% PDT
25% BDT

Yeah our gap is that small.

Next your cape should have -10% PDT for 42% PDT leaving only 8 left to get. Which can easily come from D.Ring.

So only adding -10% PDT cape and D.Ring we get

62% MDT
52% PDT
35% BDT

Now if someone wants to cap BDT then they can switch a few other things up, but honestly I find Breath attacks to be very rare these days. Most things that could quality as "HP damage" seem to completely ignore DT anyway, the remaining seem kinda weak.

So my "DT AM" set looks almost identical to my "Regular DT" set with the exception of a D.Ring.

ItemSet 365459
[+]
 Odin.Willster
サーバ: Odin
user: tallica
By Odin.Willster 2019-03-06 22:56:46  
So for Mighty Strikes, no way I can believe people make two sets (one VIT and one STR). What did you guy go for and what stones did you use getting it? I'm having ***luck with Taupe atm...
By Spaitin 2019-03-07 08:29:50  
Odin.Willster said: »
So for Mighty Strikes, no way I can believe people make two sets (one VIT and one STR). What did you guy go for and what stones did you use getting it? I'm having ***luck with Taupe atm...
what WS are you gearing VIT and STR for in separate sets?
By SimonSes 2019-03-07 09:23:31  
Spaitin said: »

Isn't it kinda obvious?
VIT: Upheaval
STR: Reso, Decimation, Savage, Impulse Drive

For Upheaval, Savage and Impulse drive you only need hands and legs tho.

If you want to be "lazy", make 5% crit legs and hands and focus on good accuracy and attack, with STR or VIT as a bonus. You can additionally make 5% crit, 10STR, acc/att body and head for Resolution and Decimation. All with fern.
 Odin.Willster
By Odin.Willster 2019-03-07 09:30:31  
SimonSes said: »

Isn't it kinda obvious?
VIT: Upheaval
STR: Reso, Decimation, Savage, Impulse Drive

For Upheaval, Savage and Impulse drive you only need hands and legs tho.

If you want to be "lazy", make 5% crit legs and hands and focus on good accuracy and attack, with STR or VIT as a bonus. You can additionally make 5% crit, 10STR, acc/att body and head for Resolution and Decimation. All with fern.
I realize that lol. I was asking for those that just made one set, did you go upheaval or reso basically.
I really don't want to make two sets so I'm leaning towards vit
Edit: oops, read quote chain incorrectly. Ya, what you said.
Why only hands and legs for upheaval?
 Asura.Brennski
user: Ogri
By Asura.Brennski 2019-03-07 09:45:29  
Because of the Upheaval works you want to be stacking WSD on it as it is not an FTP Transfer WS. You want to use something like this for anything over 1750 TP with Moonshade or anything over 1250 with Chango + Moonshade:

ItemSet 358690

So you'd want the Crit Damage on Ody Hands/Legs because stacking the WSD we get from the other pieces out weighs it.
By SimonSes 2019-03-07 09:49:59  
Because WSD on af3+2 head and af+3 body better/as good as perfect Valorous with crit. Same for AF3+1 feet and its + 11% critical hit damage.
By SimonSes 2019-03-07 09:52:27  
Asura.Brennski said: »
Because of the Upheaval works you want to be stacking WSD on it as it is not an FTP Transfer WS. You want to use something like this for anything over 1750 TP with Moonshade or anything over 1250 with Chango + Moonshade:

ItemSet 358690

So you'd want the Crit Damage on Ody Hands/Legs because stacking the WSD we get from the other pieces out weighs it.

He is asking about mighty strike set and thats a regular ws set. Odyssean dont have crit hit damage augments. You need valorous hands and legs with 5% crit damage, vit and acc/att and Boii+1 feet.
[+]
 Odin.Willster
By Odin.Willster 2019-03-07 12:34:13  
Because WSD on af3+2 head and af+3 body better/as good as perfect Valorous with crit. Same for AF3+1 feet and its + 11% critical hit damage.
Gotcha, thank you.
 Odin.Willster
By Odin.Willster 2019-03-07 12:34:50  
Asura.Brennski said: »

ItemSet 358690

Ya, that's my normal WS set. As Simon said, I was asking about MS set.
By Wotasu 2019-03-08 13:00:33  
How does a Zulfigar with Dmg+27, Str+18, Acc12, WsAcc+11 stand up to Montante+1? Or is the +5 triple atk on Montante+1 better?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nariont 2019-03-08 13:53:43  
Would think the ta and +stp would be better, and idk what would make that a dm aug
By Wotasu 2019-03-08 14:09:10  
DirectX said: »
Is that even possible? It is dark matter augment?
No just really lucky augment on Taupe I think.

Post deleted by User.
By Spaitin 2019-03-11 05:21:39  
Dang, lots of new weapons i want to try out. that new GA is kinda interesting. excited to find out how much TP bonus you get and find out if it applies to more WS than just Steel Cyclone.wonder if polearm makes it so that the WS can crit. Doubt it though. Would be awesome if it could.
 Asura.Arnan
user: amadis
By Asura.Arnan 2019-03-11 07:16:18  
thought i would share my findings from the new axe, maybe someone can work out the skillchain math?

I used...
Rampage > Decimation > Smash Axe > Decimation > Decimation
maybe there is a better SC, im not sure
These numbers were with no attack buffs just SAM/tact roll and indi-haste for tp gain

By Spaitin 2019-03-11 07:30:54  
Asura.Arnan said: »
thought i would share my findings from the new axe, maybe someone can work out the skillchain math?

I used...
Rampage > Decimation > Smash Axe > Decimation > Decimation
maybe there is a better SC, im not sure
These numbers were with no attack buffs just SAM/tact roll and indi-haste for tp gain

Could you write it out with how much each WS did. I am having a hard time deciphering what order those were and which ws number it was in your sequence.
i.e rampage 10k >decimation 10k > frag 15k etc...
what you have posted now only shows us 1 decimation (from i can see) so we cant compare it to the other ones. So it doesnt tell us how much of an improvement it was. also i think you are confused about the new trait for the new axe. It doesnt increase skill chain damage. it increases WS damage based on the number of steps in the SC. (assuming BG wiki is correct on it's stats)
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-03-11 07:33:25  
Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
Same question, only missing Body from the set posted.

Stop everything and go get yourself a Valorous body and augment it with DA or Store TP, seriously go do it. If for whatever reason you just can't get the motivation to farm a Valorous, then the Relic +3 body works for that slot though your missing the Store TP.
 Asura.Arnan
By Asura.Arnan 2019-03-11 07:47:17  
So you want me to go back and screenshot or write down the numbers from every step of the SC? I would have to do so later once im free
The screenshots I posted were the 5th WS in the SC I thought that part was obvious. each screenshot has the final light damage and the final Decimation damage, I didn't think you would need much more than that but I can do it later if nobody else has worked it out by then.
Whatever the bonus is it seems to be decent if a 10k WS makes 30k single light in the 5th step of a SC
By Spaitin 2019-03-11 07:49:34  
So you want me to go back and screenshot or write down the numbers from every step of the SC? I would have to do so later once im free
The screenshots I posted were the 5th WS in the SC I thought that part was obvious. each screenshot has the final light damage and the final Decimation damage, I didn't think you would need much more than that but I can do it later if nobody else has worked it out by then
Yes, the information you gave doesnt really give much to work with. I am assuming your screen shots is just the final decimation of the SC since i dont see smash axe or rampage in there. so it doesnt give us any information on figuring out what exactly the weapon skill damage increase is. Also the axe does not directly increase SC damage. it increases WS damage. so you might be a little confused as to what it does. Unless it says something in game that differs from what it says online.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-03-11 07:56:04  
The screenshots I posted were the 5th WS in the SC I thought that part was obvious. each screenshot has the final light damage and the final Decimation damage, I didn't think you would need much more than that but I can do it later if nobody else has worked it out by then.
Whatever the bonus is it seems to be decent if a 10k WS makes 30k single light in the 5th step of a SC

Honestly the numbers aren't gonna help too much as without capped attack there is a huge variability. A better approach would be to start with a two step light (Cloud Splitter -> Decimation), then move on to a three step (Smash -> Decimation -> Decimation), then a four step (Decimation -> Smash -> Decimation -> Decimation), then do a five step. We would also need to know all your gear in the Decimation because things like MDMG effect SC's.
By SimonSes 2019-03-11 07:57:36  
Also the axe does not directly increase SC damage. it increases WS damage. so you might be a little confused as to what it does. Unless it says something in game that differs from what it says online.

He obviously meant sc damage bonus that was added on final upgrade.

DMG:200 Delay:288 DEX+15 INT+15 MND+15 Accuracy+40 Attack+30 Magic Accuracy+40 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+16 Magic Damage+217 Axe skill +250 Parrying skill +250 Magic Accuracy skill +250 Main hand: "Decimation" "Decimation" damage +120% Increases weapon skill damage based on skillchain length
 Asura.Arnan
By Asura.Arnan 2019-03-11 07:58:35  
I have some SC stuff in my chat log still, I hope this helps

rampage 9010
decimation 9337/reverb 1530
smash axe 2633/induration 3019
decimation 18462/frag 28344
(dident reach last step)

rampage 6247
decimation 10535/reverb damage I cant see
smash axe 2326/induration 2743
decimation 7940/frag 12561
decimation 9792/light 30027

edit: yeah it seems I was confusing the axe with a different weapon sorry. I thought it added SC damage not WS damage, my bad
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-03-11 08:00:51  
Also the bonus on the weapon is a Weapon Skill Damage bonus not a SC Damage bonus, any increase to the damage on SC's comes from a higher closing WS. Not having capped attack nor us knowing your stats makes it effectively impossible to determine the bonus damage without a hundred or so tests.
By Spaitin 2019-03-11 08:02:24  
Also the axe does not directly increase SC damage. it increases WS damage. so you might be a little confused as to what it does. Unless it says something in game that differs from what it says online.

He obviously meant sc damage bonus that was added on final upgrade.

DMG:200 Delay:288 DEX+15 INT+15 MND+15 Accuracy+40 Attack+30 Magic Accuracy+40 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+16 Magic Damage+217 Axe skill +250 Parrying skill +250 Magic Accuracy skill +250 Main hand: "Decimation" "Decimation" damage +120% Increases weapon skill damage based on skillchain length
unless it says something different in game. it does not increase SC damage. you might need to reread it. It increases WS damage based on the number of steps in your multistep SC.

Increases WEAPON SKILL DAMAGE based on skillchain length
so it obviously isnt SC damage that we are looking it.
reread the weapon description you just posted and quote where it says it increases SC damage.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 139 140 141 ... 224 225 226