Send plugin
 Fenrir.Divinian
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-05-09 15:59:04  
Phoenix.Innina said: »
Broken again ~_~
Yeah and my couple attempts at trying the copy/paste "fix" have failed. Any luck on your end?
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-05-09 18:45:36  
So, after looking at BG, it seems that the reason send is broken is not because of the new hook, but rather the lua core update that was recently pushed. Apparently, there is a work around for this issue, but it is a little more complicated. It requires the last lua core of 1.4.4, which, of course I do not have. Innina, do you have this previous version?
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-05-09 19:04:43  
A new lua core version has been pushed and send appears to be working fine. Happy multi-boxing.
 Sylph.Zangdar
サーバ: Sylph
user: Zangdar
By Sylph.Zangdar 2013-05-10 04:52:30  
Thanks that was fast
 Bismarck.Chaosprime
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Chaosprime 2013-05-11 18:18:33  
seems broken again :/

NVM - SC wasnt loaded. working
 Leviathan.Walshy
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Walsh
By Leviathan.Walshy 2013-05-13 20:04:51  
Is there a way to get the send plugin to work over a local network or would I be better off going back to windower 3 and using multisend?
 Lakshmi.Ihzuna
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Ihzuna
By Lakshmi.Ihzuna 2013-05-13 21:12:15  
Leviathan.Walshy said: »
Is there a way to get the send plugin to work over a local network or would I be better off going back to windower 3 and using multisend?

I Second this question. I use two comps to dual box because my desk top can't handle two instances of the game at one time without major lag, so right now I'm using v3.4 and duel send to control both characters from one screen. And since I'm almost always dual-boxing these days W4 is pointless for me atm, I like all the new faeture and would love to use them but I can't really do that until send addon is made to work across network or someone makes a duel send like program to work with W4.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-05-20 07:36:51  
Is send down again?
 Lakshmi.Forsell
user: Forsell
By Lakshmi.Forsell 2013-05-27 15:39:45  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Is send down again?

Not working for me.
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-05-27 15:52:34  
Works for me.
 Lakshmi.Forsell
user: Forsell
By Lakshmi.Forsell 2013-05-27 16:36:34  
Send plugin is up to date.. Is there anything else I need to manually update?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [232 days between previous and next post]
By Pantafernando 2014-01-14 07:35:27  
Hi.
Sometimes when i log one char in windower, while others chars were already logged (like when i go out and log off some chars to ease my pc), he just dont receive any send, while when i log everyone at same time, it works fine.
But that char can send commands, it just dont get any.
Its solved when i log off all the chars and relog, but thats a pain. Is there a way to fix that without reloging? (Btw, relogging just the problematic char dont fix that. Did that, still send commands but dont receive).
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [186 days between previous and next post]
By Kooljack 2014-07-19 20:23:47  
Pantafernando said: »
Hi.
Sometimes when i log one char in windower, while others chars were already logged (like when i go out and log off some chars to ease my pc), he just dont receive any send, while when i log everyone at same time, it works fine.
But that char can send commands, it just dont get any.
Its solved when i log off all the chars and relog, but thats a pain. Is there a way to fix that without reloging? (Btw, relogging just the problematic char dont fix that. Did that, still send commands but dont receive).

bumping this issue.

we could use a lua to fix the send lua when this bug happens
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-07-19 21:00:58  
There is no fix that can be implemented while windower is running. The problem is in the implementation of the IPC protocol itself, and Aureus couldn't figure out wtf was causing it back when he was still working on Windower (he implemented IPC).

The only way I've found to "fix" it is to shut down all open windower instances and reopen them.