NA SIREN TOJIL WIN

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » NA SIREN TOJIL WIN
NA SIREN TOJIL WIN
By Boredwithyou 2013-07-26 16:06:12  
But anyways we happy with the win and looking forward to do a few more tonight for the guys who weren't on.
Gratz guyz/gals.
 Siren.Ulicaura
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: danblend
By Siren.Ulicaura 2013-07-26 16:06:27  
Yeah I see what you mean dude. In my eyes though, the better players in my shell are able to play multiple jobs very well, so there isn't really any scope for a 'career' job. Maybe it is just too many aby burned people around in the NA community. It's been so hard to find decent players, honestly.
 Siren.Ulicaura
user: danblend
By Siren.Ulicaura 2013-07-26 16:07:02  
And yeah, congrats again! proud of you guys, at least show NA aren't completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. :3
 Siren.Stunx
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-07-26 16:14:37  
Grats! im happy for yall!

[+]
 Siren.Kiyara
user: Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2013-07-26 16:29:35  
/rant on

Sad part is I want to develop my thief to be something beyond what is considered the norm and having people deny you anything in any end game content (VW, Delve, Einherjar, Dynamis (aside being a stupid sack pull), Sky, Sea list goes on). The only damn time my thf was actually welcomed into end game was mainly Abyssea. I take this job whole heartedly since I adore it so much and put all my love and effort into it to making it the best it can be. I didn't level this job to just level on easy prey mobs or to stand around and do nothing (which is apparently what SE and majority of players in this game set the job to be only used for).

/rant off

But nevertheless, going to keep on bettering my thf and pushing it into end game content as a full fledged DD. Hoping to just into these runs one of these days and get me wins.

Looking foward to seeing more wins of this.
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-07-26 16:30:02  
Siren.Kiyara said: »
/rant mode

Sad when you use your non-main jobs to gear up your career job when your career is absolutely useless in all end game content. What's the point of having half the jobs in the game when those jobs are completely useless. Seriously SE, we need more options and balance >.>.

/rant off

People will always go for the optimal set ups when doing anything remotely challenging so jobs will always be left out. SE can try and tweak jobs but really all that will do is possibly change what jobs are optimal and allow the possible inclusion of one job at the expense of another (unless they balance the jobs to an extreme, such as all the dd doing comparable dps, but doing that while still keeping each job distinct might not be possible at this point).
 Siren.Blackroses
By Siren.Blackroses 2013-07-26 16:32:08  
Hey guys, how many +s to Kalila's post for here to come back to the game? ^^
 Siren.Kenesu
user: iKhaos
By Siren.Kenesu 2013-07-26 16:32:13  
[+]
 Siren.Hermaeus
user: Hermaeus
By Siren.Hermaeus 2013-07-26 16:57:06  
@Kiyara

hit me up here in a bit in game we can talk thief...lol
 Siren.Hermaeus
By Siren.Hermaeus 2013-07-26 16:57:34  
oh and @stunx thanks for the cookie bro was getting a little hungry its not a snickers bar but it will do
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-07-26 17:03:49  
what happened to my beloved server?

also, i saw noxzema in that screenshot. tell him hevans says hi.
[+]
 Siren.Taruina
user: zerich
By Siren.Taruina 2013-07-26 17:13:34  

I lol'ed, but seriously, they were losing with an alliance of Oatixurs for a long time. Glad they won :)
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-07-26 17:16:13  
Siren.Taruina said: »

I lol'ed, but seriously, they were losing with an alliance of Oatixurs for a long time. Glad they won :)

Inb4 drama. (Don't worry I got nothing against, grats.)
 Siren.Hermaeus
By Siren.Hermaeus 2013-07-26 17:18:56  
nah trolls gonna troll thats their nature especially when they think they know what the *** their talkin bout when they just POS themselves...lol
 Siren.Taruina
user: zerich
By Siren.Taruina 2013-07-26 17:22:30  
Siren.Hermaeus said: »
nah trolls gonna troll thats their nature especially when they think they know what the *** their talkin bout when they just POS themselves...lol

I've ran with you guys on WHM.
My members have come on GEO and SCH to your runs (a week ago IIRC).
I didn't want to start drama, but your head is way too inflated with this thread.

My shell has not and will not be able to kill it for a while. But at least my shell, Kupohat, and MakeItNasty can honestly say that we did not buy megaboss items and still lose.

You sir, have that to live with.
 Siren.Hermaeus
By Siren.Hermaeus 2013-07-26 17:25:33  
have to live with what?? that i paid for an upper edge to help other ls mates? that we had to work out a strategy of our own? that we had to get competant back line jobs?? cool story bro and about my head being inflated no not atm it isnt but like i previously stated trolls are trolls so go ahead and do what you do best, just suck less.
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2013-07-26 17:39:55  
I think he meant live with the fact that even with the difficulty jump bypassed, you still couldn't do it forever.
By Juggernautx 2013-07-26 17:41:05  
Congratulations on the win. Fun fight & good focus.
 Siren.Hermaeus
By Siren.Hermaeus 2013-07-26 17:41:41  
ok even with it being that you bein in a linkshell that has won know just as well winning is very very big in having well coordinated and readied back line jobs...lol
 Phoenix.Jurges
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Jurges
By Phoenix.Jurges 2013-07-26 18:00:01  
Congrats guys
 Siren.Hermaeus
By Siren.Hermaeus 2013-07-26 18:09:07  
@Stunx --> Kenesu

Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-26 18:17:55  
just suck less.
you're bragging about something you were over a month behind on using weapons most people didn't have when they cleared

you've accomplished nothing and are in no place to mock anyone
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-07-26 18:21:31  
Ok, people. Chill or I nuke thread.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-26 18:21:44  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
just suck less.
you're bragging about something you were over a month behind on using weapons most people didn't have when they cleared

you've accomplished nothing and are in no place to mock anyone
It's the equivalent of saying you built a tree fort, but all you did was pay someone to do it for you. You just furnished it to make it look pretty and call it your own. O.o

I have no problem with people clearing hard stuff. But to sit there and buy stuff that drops from it (if I'm reading it correctly), then wave your flag around and downtalk to people that want to do it legit, saying "ha ha, we did it first, you guys suck"? Iunno man...

Grats on the win either way, but just think before you speak.
 Siren.Calnus
user: Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2013-07-26 18:25:33  
I have to agree. It was kinda legit to be all "cool we downed it", regardless of method and all. But then to wave around like you were awesome/bragging while doing it was kind of a bad next move.

Perhaps a learning experience moving forward.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-07-26 18:26:37  
just suck less.
Oh please, get over yourself.

Also aren't you the same guy that on bg wasn't even able to count? No wonder Siren took long.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-26 18:29:21  
Leave Siren out of this! :<
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-26 18:34:16  
Valefor.Applebottoms said: »
I have no problem with people clearing hard stuff. But to sit there and buy stuff that drops from it (if I'm reading it correctly)
Nah, they won on their own. They just purchased all the high-end weapons from JPs and still failed for weeks with them. The reason that's relevant is because the content originally had to be cleared with Rigor Baghnakhs, Bereavers, etc. Doing it a month later with the upgraded weapons purchased from JPs isn't impressive.. '1st NA TOJIL Siren LULZ' is a completely arbitrary qualification.

Winning your first fight while following progression will always be impressive, regardless of how many shells on your server were before you or will be after you. If you need to buy senbaaks, oatis, etc to clear it.. it's not any sort of accomplishment. People with that gear clear it 100% with their *** out.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-07-26 18:37:32  
Nuked. Shame on you all.

-50 points for all of you. Especially Siren.
[+]