フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Cerberus players reunite for Realm Reborn
Cerberus players reunite for Realm Reborn
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Etheron
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Etheron
By Cerberus.Etheron 2013-07-30 13:02:53  
A few of us are trying to get together on a server for Realm Reborn. There's a post on KI(lol) and FFXIV realm. If you were around in the days of the old ground kings on Cerberus pre abyssea, chances are we know you.

So good to see you once again...
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-07-30 13:16:34  
Cerberus.Etheron said: »
A few of us are trying to get together on a server for Realm Reborn. There's a post on KI(lol) and FFXIV realm. If you were around in the days of the old ground kings on Cerberus pre abyssea, chances are we know you.

So good to see you once again...

name of the server? You may know my original Characters Sirloin and Conagh ~ I'll join with the roleplay in mind of being a nice guy!

( Until I get all the epic gears and I can feel superior to everyone again of course!)
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-07-30 13:19:35  
Which server? several of us oldies from my X-LS will be on Excalibur.
 Ragnarok.Elikins
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Elikins
By Ragnarok.Elikins 2013-07-30 13:21:21  
im going to excalibur also, if you guys looking members for ur shell @Valmur , id like to join in, hard to find UK players at times :)
 Leviathan.Phenomena
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-07-30 13:34:33  
I left Cerberus because I didn't agree with the Illusive man's "Ends justify the means" way of thinking. I'll be going to excalibur.
[+]
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2013-07-30 13:40:37  
I'm gonna make a 14 account, not sure how much I'll play.
[+]
 Cerberus.Etheron
By Cerberus.Etheron 2013-07-30 18:34:48  
Looks like you are running out of things to level in 11, Taint. Come rule a different game, no crafting caps^^ You can run your monopoly on the SAME character lol.
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2013-07-30 21:27:26  
wait, there are no crafting caps?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-07-30 21:29:00  
He means that you're not limited in the number of crafts you can max out.
 Cerberus.Etheron
By Cerberus.Etheron 2013-07-31 16:54:45  
Ty, I suppose I could have made that more concise.

Cmon old Cerberus people, phase 4 coming fast!
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2013-07-31 21:32:58  
Haven't played XI in almost 3yrs, since just before the SE acct merge. Was thinking of coming back, but will just jump into Realm Reborn instead. Played 1.0 a bit and RR beta, digging it so far.

Sort of on topic, I have an inactive FFXIV 1.0. Can I just upgrade to RR for free or will I have to buy a new copy? I already plan on buying a PS3 copy anyhow but want to have PC version also.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-07-31 21:41:27  
Cerberus.Boundsoul said: »
Haven't played XI in almost 3yrs, since just before the SE acct merge. Was thinking of coming back, but will just jump into Realm Reborn instead. Played 1.0 a bit and RR beta, digging it so far.

Sort of on topic, I have an inactive FFXIV 1.0. Can I just upgrade to RR for free or will I have to buy a new copy? I already plan on buying a PS3 copy anyhow but want to have PC version also.
a
You do not have to buy a new copy if you have 1.0. Though when you get ARR it will be DD of course. And idk how they will check... maybe through square enix online management? hope its not "give us the cd key" cause i dont know where mine is anymore.

Also if you buy the ps3 version you can just download the launcher for ARR on pc. since the ps3 version will give you a character account and you can just login to that through the pc.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2013-07-31 22:28:15  
So essentially I just buy it for PS3 and I'll have it for both since my SE ID has FFXIV already attached to it?
 Cerberus.Etheron
By Cerberus.Etheron 2013-08-01 14:26:06  
So far the bulk of players starting new seem to be gravitating towards Adamantoise server. We call it NQ turtle, for short, of course^^

Boundsoul was that your name? I don't remember a Boundsoul. Anyway consider Adamantoise!
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2013-08-01 17:09:47  
I'll be on Ultros.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2013-08-01 21:40:03  
Yeah I haven't played in about 3 years. And the last few months before then I was hardly on. There was some issue with merging my POL and SE accts, and I needed to update my payment info cuz my CC was lost at the time but due to the merge they had that part inactive. So basically after like 5-6 years SE basically threw me out. Was never in one of the big LSs or anything. Only mangaged to do Dynamis/Sky content really besides Aby once that came out. Did Nyzul once and never ran Limbus, Salvage, ZNM or anything.

FFXIV 1.0 left a bitter taste in my mouth from beta to retail, but I'm digging RR so far. No mmo has filled the void for me since I left XI. Currently playing TSW and GW2.

So far I've been able to reroll my 1.0 toon through beta, I'm hoping I'll be able to do the same through Phase 4 and release. If so, toon's name is Bound Soul. I'll reroll on to Adamantoise and try to look ya'll up.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2013-08-01 21:50:29  
I will be on excalibur also.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-08-01 22:42:55  
I'll be on Summoner's Rift.
 Cerberus.Etheron
By Cerberus.Etheron 2013-08-02 17:46:29  
Cerberus.Eanae said: »
I'll be on Ultros.

I chose Ultros for P3 and was fortunate enough to have witnessed the March of the Lalafells!

Eanae I remember you from FFXI but only the name. You, an Armada, myself Kon. Our relationship was doomed from the start!

I would consider joining your FC on Ultros if this thing with getting the old crew back together doesn't work out. I had considered it when I looked over your post on Realm. I don't want you to think you're plan B, I just wanted to run with those old names, you know?
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2013-08-07 02:42:03  
Cerberus.Etheron said: »
Cerberus.Eanae said: »
I'll be on Ultros.

I chose Ultros for P3 and was fortunate enough to have witnessed the March of the Lalafells!

Eanae I remember you from FFXI but only the name. You, an Armada, myself Kon. Our relationship was doomed from the start!

I would consider joining your FC on Ultros if this thing with getting the old crew back together doesn't work out. I had considered it when I looked over your post on Realm. I don't want you to think you're plan B, I just wanted to run with those old names, you know?

Past is the past lol. Hasn't been any real rivalries in years now. Feel free to drop an app in any time if things fall through.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2013-08-07 03:22:44  
Ragnarok!
 Cerberus.Etheron
By Cerberus.Etheron 2013-08-07 18:08:55  
"It's been 5 long years and I love you just the same"

Let's journey together again, one more time.
 Cerberus.Etheron
By Cerberus.Etheron 2013-08-07 20:05:23  
In all my sleuthing(could hardly call it that) i've seen cerberus players going to Adamantoise, Diabolos and Ultros for non legacy NA and Hyperion for the legacy.

I myself am leaning towards Diabolos.
 Cerberus.Trixta
user: trixta
By Cerberus.Trixta 2013-08-07 20:31:14  
The old Revile shell is reforming on Leviathan I believe
 Cerberus.Etheron
By Cerberus.Etheron 2013-08-07 21:56:29  
I'm confirmed for Diabolos, in on Holy War FC/LS. We got about 20 old Cerberus players that I recognize so I jumped right in.

Here is our website holywar.enjin.com/
 Cerberus.Mavira
user: AwwwYeee
By Cerberus.Mavira 2013-08-08 13:16:40  
I am an officer in an LS that I have been with from launch. If any one from Cerberus is interested there's already a few people from Cerberus as members of our LS. We are on Hyperion.

http://dollars-bbs.shivtr.com/
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-08-08 13:21:47  
Well I'll be looking for an EU server so I won't see most of you on the NA one's Good luck to all!
 Cerberus.Asherr
By Cerberus.Asherr 2013-08-08 21:44:09  
ClanDestine is recruiting members on the Ragnarok server.

We are a social linkshell from FFXI's Cerberus Server (with some of us from FFXIV 1.0 as well), and we are currently looking for new members to fill our ranks. We have a large number of new players, so we will initially focus on leveling, crafting and mid-level raiding--ultimately moving to end-game content of all varieties. But our primary goal is to create a friendly, welcoming community that fosters newcomers and veterans alike.

We are seeking mature players, but we have no age restrictions. As long as you are respectful to your fellow LS-mates.

So whether you're just beginning your adventures on Ragnarok, or have transferred as a veteran, ClanDestine would love to count you among our horde. Send a /tell to either Seraphyna Valere, Paragon Knightshade, Chi Alanwynn, Kyre Bladsen, Aliiyah Stormborn, or myself--Asherr Onokage (Jin Kishu is my secondary character).

Submit an application to our website at the following address.

ffxivclandestine.enjin.com

Until then, friends. Farewell.
[+]
 Cerberus.Etheron
By Cerberus.Etheron 2013-08-09 19:42:50  
I haven't seen a hijacking like this since.....

J/k guys, keep meeting up!

Diabolos is where I'm at now.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2013-08-09 20:47:09  
Cerberus.Taint said: »
I'm gonna make a 14 account, not sure how much I'll play.

Come to Ultros and use your HQ luck for me please.
First Page 2