Sigurd's Descendants: The Art Of Dragon Slaying.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Sigurd's Descendants: The Art of Dragon Slaying.
Sigurd's Descendants: The Art of Dragon Slaying.
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 110 111 112
 Leviathan.Sidra
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-06-10 10:13:57  
1.5 DA - 1TA, as the combat round generates 3 attacks as opposed to 2 4x1.5 = 6, which is less than the 7 mine have, and they can get up to 8.

Since TA checks first, there is a point where having so much TA it would surpass it, but we generally don't have enough TA to make that happen.
[+]
 Sylph.Cherche
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-06-10 10:26:59  
Every point of TA adds 2 extra attacks/round.
 Leviathan.Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-06-10 10:29:02  
Yep. So when TA goes off, you attack 3 times total. When a DA goes off, you attack 2 times total. 3 is 1.5 x 2.
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-06-10 10:33:13  
That's not what matters. APR is all that matters.

4 TA is 1.08 APR vs 7 DA's 1.07 APR.

APR Calculator can be found in here.
[+]
 Leviathan.Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-06-10 10:44:42  
My apologies, as I stand corrected. In my head, I was thinking over 100 combat rounds, 10 TA would yield 130 attacks and 15 DA would also yield 130 attacks. That is incorrect, it would be 120 v 115.

My bad.
[+]
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-06-10 11:14:50  
No worries!

Funnily enough though, because of how convoluted the MA system is 8 DA vs 4 TA, somehow, results in a 0.022 more MA in favor of the DA at my current MA rates.

That said, 0.022 MA, to me, currently isn't worth chasing perfect 10/30/30/5 Augments on Valorous Hose.
 Asura.Azeran
サーバ: Asura
user: Azeran
By Asura.Azeran 2017-06-21 01:23:33  
I just finished up gungnir 75, and had some questions about geirskogul. Is it a multi hit or single hit ws, and would I build WSD or multi attack. Also does anyone have a couple sets they could post. Thanks.
 Ragnarok.Alexhander
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Alexhander 2017-06-21 05:37:30  
It is a 2 hit ws so you should focus on wsdmg And Dex mod.
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2017-06-21 05:47:59  
All relic WS are single hit.
[+]
 Leviathan.Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-06-21 06:30:42  
I have Gungnir and a pretty nice set...just getting ready for work though I won't be able to post it until later. It's a 1 hit weaponskill with a DEX mod - so you are loading up on DEX and WSD.
By zaxtiss 2017-06-21 09:59:49  
Sylph.Cherche said: »

whats APR? thats a term i havent heard yet.
 Odin.Nappy
サーバ: Odin
user: Nappypup
By Odin.Nappy 2017-06-21 10:08:17  
zaxtiss said: »

Attacks per round.
By zaxtiss 2017-06-21 10:09:03  
ahhhhh ok and this is why ima perma noob lol thanks!
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-06-21 10:15:57  
zaxtiss said: »
Sylph.Cherche said: »

Attacks Per Round, they left off the term Average because it's actually Average Attacks Per Round we are looking for. The link has a decent spreadsheet you can download that will show you what your Average APR is and that is what guides the Multi-Attack you wear. The general rule of thumb is
1QA = 3DA = 1.5TA
1TA = 2DA

Extreme amounts of those values can tilt them a bit but generally that's a good guide for figuring out their weight.

On a side note, there is another aspect to QA / TA / DA and that's predictability. QA / TA on 2H jobs tend to be extremely erratic creating sudden jumps in TP gain and making it hard to predict when your going to be able to WS next. They are still great, it just diminish's their value for average time per WS.
 Leviathan.Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-06-21 18:13:50  
Asura.Azeran said: »
I just finished up gungnir 75, and had some questions about geirskogul. Is it a multi hit or single hit ws, and would I build WSD or multi attack. Also does anyone have a couple sets they could post. Thanks.

ItemSet 351967

Back is DEX/WSD

For pure damage: the hands, body, and head would all be augmented Valorous with DEX/WSD. But I sacrifice those 3 slots and rings for pure damage by getting in STP which reduces the amount of STP I need in my TP set.
 Asura.Mewwgoat
user: mewgoat
By Asura.Mewwgoat 2017-07-06 23:24:13  
hello fellow dragon slayers, any of the lustrio set good for any particular ws? been mainly just using sulv/flamma sets for most everything
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-07-07 00:38:56  
Guess I should invest in an arke set/regal gloves.
 Bismarck.Darcain
サーバ: Bismarck
user: darcaine
By Bismarck.Darcain 2017-07-07 22:04:28  
Does the spread sheet calculate the Hetairoi Ring's TA damage +5? I can't seem to find where it's doing it. Also, is that +5% damage to each of the triple attack hits?
 Leviathan.Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-07-09 10:35:39  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Guess I should invest in an arke set/regal gloves.

Why? Find some AOE spammy mob where the tp gain outweighs the damage from other gear options?

If you have some secret, please share!

Messing around with my idle set. Is there any regain available to us other than the Valorous head? Not counting the SoA ring since I use the crafted one.
By Azureth 2017-07-09 10:55:47  
Does anyone have Rhongomiant? How does it stack up against Trishula? Crit chance and crit dmg set? Keeping AM3 up should be a breeze. I just don't see why more arent being made.
 Leviathan.Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-07-09 11:08:45  
I am working on one right now, but yeah, there aren't a lot of them out there.

In Max buff start with 3k TP burst situations, it is our strongest weapon.

This is from some notes I took a few months ago messing with the spreadsheet. For Gungnir and Rhon I used 5 hit builds max OAT, and for Trish and Ryu I used 4 hit builds. I used very strong albeit not 100% perfect gearsets. Sadly, I don't remember exactly what and my notes aren't more detailed as I was doing it more for personal knowledge and understanding than putting it out there for the world to see. My notes say max haste/acc/att, Crooked +5 Fighter/SAM.

Rhong: 5967
Trish: 5796
Gungnir: 5218
Ryu: 5089

I also noted removing the COR puts the Ryu above the Gungnir, and widens the gap between Rhon and Trish.

This is one very specific situation, and I think the case can be made that Trish is a superior weapons since you gain Ultimate skillchain options for solo or organzied group stuff, and perform better in shorter duration stuff where AM needs built.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Azureth 2017-07-09 14:56:19  
Thank you so much for clearing that up. Iv always loved that weapon and the way it looks. I will be building one. I think it can be utilized in many ways and our job is under appreciated in this war/drk/Sam meta. I look forward to crushing those jobs on asura
[+]
 Shiva.Eightball
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2017-07-14 14:24:54  
question regarding super jump and the omen boss with the aoe extra dmg for each target in range, will super jump count you and wyvren out of range for this attack or count as in range but you don't take dmg?
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-07-14 15:15:10  
Shiva.Eightball said: »
question regarding super jump and the omen boss with the aoe extra dmg for each target in range, will super jump count you and wyvren out of range for this attack or count as in range but you don't take dmg?
There's no way it's going to count you as a target for split dmg during super jump. The attack doesn't hit you. If it did count, I'd consider it a bug. But by all means, try it out. *Super Jump!*... *other party members drop dead* <,<;
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-14 15:16:50  
Martel uses Super Jump.
Everyone else dies.

Yeah, sounds legit.
 Shiva.Eightball
By Shiva.Eightball 2017-07-14 15:19:17  
lol, I was just thinking about how awesome a survival ability was for drg and thinking how I can DD all the way till it readies and jump, but thought maybe since I was there when it was readying that it might count me? unless it only counts bodies at the moment it hits?
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-07-14 15:49:54  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Martel uses Super Jump.
Everyone else dies.

Yeah, sounds legit.
This has happened before. <,< Although not in Omen.

Shiva.Eightball said: »
lol, I was just thinking about how awesome a survival ability was for drg and thinking how I can DD all the way till it readies and jump, but thought maybe since I was there when it was readying that it might count me? unless it only counts bodies at the moment it hits?
Think of it this way. What happens to most monster TP moves if the target is in range for the ready, but out of range when it fires?

For most of them, the mob gets a target out of range error, and the attack doesn't even fire.

Now, in this you may or may not be the target, but you're not in range when the attack fires.

Think of 1K~ needles attacks. I don't think super jumping those reduces the damage others take. Might be an easier test than Omen as well.
 Shiva.Eightball
By Shiva.Eightball 2017-07-14 16:13:23  
good point.
 Shiva.Eightball
By Shiva.Eightball 2017-07-30 19:13:52  
so, as a new gungnir owner and finding out that i apparently have like 100+ more acc than most DDs i've been looking into Attack food more, this is what i have so far

Red curry buns: standard attack food
Rabbit Pie: for smaller stuff when some def+ is helpful
Hydra Kofte: for more important things where def+ would also be good
Riverfin soup: for the rare times i will still want acc + and get some attack +
Behemoth steaks: AH is out but seem like best for a zerg.

any other suggestions i may have missed ?
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 110 111 112