Sigurd's Descendants: The Art Of Dragon Slaying.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Sigurd's Descendants: The Art of Dragon Slaying.
Sigurd's Descendants: The Art of Dragon Slaying.
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 110 111 112
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-02-21 12:44:05  
Ozaii said: »
SimonSes said: »
Kei is generally easy to kill on any DD now as solo DD/tank. I mean people are killing it solo with trusts on NIN and SAM (or should I say one person is killing them like that XD).

Mainly made the post since I saw like a page or two back people were questioning if dragoon could even? So I thought I would share a post confirming it is absolutely doable. Very flexible job drg is.
Feel like going into some detail on setup and strat there? I don't think I've tried again since the DRG updates, but the last few times I tried Kei I had a bad time of it.
By Ozaii 2020-02-21 14:21:49  
Using /sam would be much better but requires the whm sit next to kei till you get hate from damage. However the /war is the method i want to talk about. Had a cor, whm, brd, geo, drg, rdm. We used cor rolling sams and then the stp return roll. Brd did 3 marches and 1 atk song. Rdm gimped kei with every debuff known to man. Geo did vex and fury. Entrusted wilt. Basically it was just voke, go in radiance with stardiver-camlanns-drakes-camlanns on repeat. Get the first 25% very fast. Run away. Can try to save wyvern by disengaging and running away but is more risky. Once wyvern dies though you hopefully have your wyvern ready to go already. Call it back. 50%. Losr the wyvern. Corsair random deals. If this fails then the cor can wc. Get wyvern back. Go to 25% random deal is back so pop it again. If its not back manage a 3 step sc through jumps and regular tp gain through white damage. Now if you just /sam you can remove the randomness of random deal. Just makes that initial pull a little more work for your whm.

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
SimonSes said: »
Kei is generally easy to kill on any DD now as solo DD/tank. I mean people are killing it solo with trusts on NIN and SAM (or should I say one person is killing them like that XD).

Mainly made the post since I saw like a page or two back people were questioning if dragoon could even? So I thought I would share a post confirming it is absolutely doable. Very flexible job drg is.
Feel like going into some detail on setup and strat there? I don't think I've tried again since the DRG updates, but the last few times I tried Kei I had a bad time of it.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-02-21 15:39:15  
Ok, that strat involves a lot of resources I don't have. I can get why that would work when I had issues. Thanks for sharing.
By Nhifirst 2020-02-27 22:22:04  
PSA to my fellow DRGs: alter ego campaign makes it a good time to solo Kin with relatively low risk. Use a hybrid set along with a healer trust (I used Ygnas) with Selh'teus and you can Stardiver all the way to the finish.

Trusts are beefy with the campaign(Ygnas had close to 2700 HP) so it's better to keep them range and get hit by Malign Invocation to trigger Selh'teus using rejuvenation

Good luck with your breastplates!

https://imgur.com/3nTjugC
[+]
By Ozaii 2020-02-27 23:03:57  
Nhifirst said: »
PSA to my fellow DRGs: alter ego campaign makes it a good time to solo Kin with relatively low risk. Use a hybrid set along with a healer trust (I used Ygnas) with Selh'teus and you can Stardiver all the way to the finish.

Trusts are beefy with the campaign(Ygnas had close to 2700 HP) so it's better to keep them range and get hit by Malign Invocation to trigger Selh'teus using rejuvenation

Good luck with your breastplates!

https://imgur.com/3nTjugC

Hell ya dude I am glad you mentioned this. I will try this weekend. Do you have a tank recomendation or no tanks?
By Nhifirst 2020-02-27 23:17:24  
Tank couldn't hurt but not necessary, I excluded a tank because I wanted to superjump Target, the trusts were able to survive after landing but had to WS asap, sometimes it took a few Stardivers to get hate back.

You can probably do well with mixing in Sulevia's set for DT or Odin HTB gear. I used Sacro Breastplate since I had DT capped on other gear. I will say it got scary around the 20% mark as Kin got really TP spammy so you need to take it slow and not do anything that will heal it.

Speaking of Sacro Breastplate, Alexander HTB on Normal is a safe solo with trusts due to the campaign as well.

https://imgur.com/a/qtQqYkP

DRG/THF (just for TH) and spam Camlann's Torment, can't use Stardiver as it'll give Alexander a debuff and cause him to heal himself. You'll need a tank for this one to avoid petrify but again it's all on Selh'teus to use Rejuvenation after Alexander uses Divine Judgement. Just have a TV show on the side as the fight is a huge drag and can take 20 mins or longer depending on how often he wants to cure himself.
By Ozaii 2020-02-28 00:16:55  
Thats great info man thank you.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Nhifirst 2020-02-28 08:44:28  
Not R15 though I think Shining One might do pretty good since you're sitting on TP quite often.

Planning to try out super jump on Dancing Fullers/Unfaltering Bravado.
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
サーバ: Asura
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-03-01 23:26:47  
What do people think about QA DM gear? Legs and feet seem to me to be the best slots for it for dragoon (I got legs this campaign). Unless you're very lucky it gives up accuracy to Valorous legs and Flamma +2 feet on those slots but for a low accuracy tier swap these seem really good? Valorous feet have native STP+5 versus Flamma+2's 6?
By Ozaii 2020-03-02 00:10:04  
Asura.Sirris said: »
What do people think about QA DM gear? Legs and feet seem to me to be the best slots for it for dragoon (I got legs this campaign). Unless you're very lucky it gives up accuracy to Valorous legs and Flamma +2 feet on those slots but for a low accuracy tier swap these seem really good? Valorous feet have native STP+5 versus Flamma+2's 6?

I would go for qa 4, or qa 3 and then some da or ta. But you then gotta consider that if you are going to valorous feet it would need alot of super lucky augments to beat out flamma feet they just rock way to hard with their high innate stp da str acc and other such things.

Luckily the valorous feet with some stp and ma both can be better options if you get an augment that is great enough. Its just rare. And you shouldnt have to worry as much about acc if you use them as you got innate acc. Can prob lose 20acc with the feet swap without losing to much in a buff situation or events like dyna. As the support will already be buffing acc for the dps more than likely on high end content. And if it is an issue just swap to flamma in for those situations where you need that extra acc.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Sirris
By Asura.Sirris 2020-03-02 10:28:20  
QA+3 is max, yeah.

I would go for qa 4, or qa 3 and then some da or ta. But you then gotta consider that if you are going to valorous feet it would need alot of super lucky augments to beat out flamma feet they just rock way to hard with their high innate stp da str acc and other such things.

Luckily the valorous feet with some stp and ma both can be better options if you get an augment that is great enough. Its just rare. And you shouldnt have to worry as much about acc if you use them as you got innate acc. Can prob lose 20acc with the feet swap without losing to much in a buff situation or events like dyna. As the support will already be buffing acc for the dps more than likely on high end content. And if it is an issue just swap to flamma in for those situations where you need that extra acc.

Legs is the easy one for dragoon, since we don't have an option like warrior af1+3 in that slot which gives lots of multihit. My QA Valorous legs are 14acc/14atk/3 QA. Feet versus Flamma+2:

vs:

3 QA is more multihit than 6 DA, might want some other stats on it to justify though.

You know, Valorous body might not be bad either if you can get a good enough roll with accuracy and attack along with QA+3? I got an 18acc/40atk/9 STP one which is competitive dps-wise to anything else, but then you give up the defensive bonuses from Hjarrandi...
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2020-03-02 14:55:40  
QA+3 is max, yeah.

Legs is the easy one for dragoon, since we don't have an option like warrior af1+3 in that slot which gives lots of multihit. My QA Valorous legs are 14acc/14atk/3 QA. Feet versus Flamma+2:

vs:

3 QA is more multihit than 6 DA, might want some other stats on it to justify though.

You know, Valorous body might not be bad either if you can get a good enough roll with accuracy and attack along with QA+3? I got an 18acc/40atk/9 STP one which is competitive dps-wise to anything else, but then you give up the defensive bonuses from Hjarrandi...

^^ Those are feet yo!
 Asura.Sirris
By Asura.Sirris 2020-03-02 15:19:42  
I know, lol, I didn't see the need to post legs because it's pretty much always going to be Valorous legs (Store TP vs. DA or QA).
By Ozaii 2020-03-02 16:04:22  
QA+3 is max, yeah.

vs:

Oh yea you are right i forgot how to math that out. My bad. Good aug on legs they rock. If you can get 3qa on the v feet you probably are good to use them then. Your innate acc should make up for it.
By Ozaii 2020-03-02 16:07:24  
DirectX said: »
QA+3 is max??
No clue didnt bother checking is there a link for dm augments?
 Ragnarok.Garzyan
user: Garzyan
By Ragnarok.Garzyan 2020-03-03 01:25:56  
hello dragoon people. i'm in need of some assistance.

im not super good at knowing, when some piece of equipment is better or worse, and hope for some info. I just got my Dragoon collar +2 and implemented it into my tp set.
I have read spicyryans guide on BG, but i get confused easely.
so far i have used fotia gorget for stardiver. and now im thinking about if the +2 collar would be better.
would it only be best to use it in buffed scenarios like Namis D.
or would it also beat fotia gorget outside with trusts ? i got my item sets on my profile. but don't know how to link them here.

hope someone could help me out. have a good day
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-03-03 01:53:33  
at roughly 3.9 attack/defense ratio fotia and +2 are equal, assuming you're using trishula, moonshade, and trying to ws at as close to 1K as possible. depending on what your trust setup is and what you're fighting, you not get to that or higher. and depending on the NM, you might not either since we don't know 100% how resistant some of them are to GEO debuffs
 Ragnarok.Garzyan
user: Garzyan
By Ragnarok.Garzyan 2020-03-03 02:16:19  
from what you said Austar, it sounds to me in most cases Fotia would be better. and colla+2 only in few situations for stardiver.
By Nhifirst 2020-03-04 23:06:35  
Updated Kin solo with trusts strategy.

After some bad runs with Interference spam, I decided to keep trusts out of AOE range by having my rear to the wall. When Ygnas looked low on MP, I would reposition my back to the trusts so that either -aja or malign invocation would hit the party and trigger Selh'teus to use rejuvenation.

Make sure you bring some holy waters since your trusts won't remove Curse right away, probably because they are set to remove Bio first. Shining One Impulse Drive spam did better damage and actually did a spike of 56k (once lol). The last 15% it started doing trash damage for whatever reason so I switched back to Trishula and threw out Camlann's Torment.

Recent run was way faster incorporating the above and had time to spare, no breastplate yet though:

https://imgur.com/a/LORtSbb
 Bismarck.Darcain
サーバ: Bismarck
user: darcaine
By Bismarck.Darcain 2020-03-06 23:49:28  
Wyvern lvl +1 gear gives the wyvern a magic attack bonus. I used Blaze Spikes to test. The bonus is really small, less than 5 matt per lvl as +10 pet matt beat out wyvern lvl +2 on damage. We know pet matt doesn’t matter for breaths. However, my reason for doing this test was to give me enough reason to test pet macc. Knowing now that wyvern lvl gives att, acc, and matt it most likely gives macc too, and this test was quick.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2020-03-07 00:51:07  
Nhifirst said: »
Updated Kin solo with trusts strategy.

After some bad runs with Interference spam, I decided to keep trusts out of AOE range by having my rear to the wall. When Ygnas looked low on MP, I would reposition my back to the trusts so that either -aja or malign invocation would hit the party and trigger Selh'teus to use rejuvenation.

Make sure you bring some holy waters since your trusts won't remove Curse right away, probably because they are set to remove Bio first. Shining One Impulse Drive spam did better damage and actually did a spike of 56k (once lol). The last 15% it started doing trash damage for whatever reason so I switched back to Trishula and threw out Camlann's Torment.

Recent run was way faster incorporating the above and had time to spare, no breastplate yet though:

https://imgur.com/a/LORtSbb

That kinda sucked to do.. Near the end I rotated between Angon/Shell Crusher for defense down.

AAEV went splat on me,
Cheruki kept running from Selhteus at one point.
 Phoenix.Luxxord
サーバ: Phoenix
user: luxxord
By Phoenix.Luxxord 2020-03-13 00:53:19  
What are your guys' go-to HTB to solo as DRG during the HTB campaign?
By Ozaii 2020-03-13 19:22:10  
Phoenix.Luxxord said: »

Try the one against ouryu. it might be a bit annoying but should be soloable on drg on vd.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2020-03-13 19:48:45  

Try the one against ouryu. it might be a bit annoying but should be soloable on drg on vd.

Bit easier with extra jumps now. Also you can still hit Ouryu(Flying) with weaponskills if you sonic thrust the adds.
[+]
Guildwork Premium
By IBHalliwell 2020-03-16 22:38:19  
For the past 2 plus year, I've been playing BST for the gil, GEO for end games, and SMN for Aeonics. Last night I completed my second Aeconics weapon - Trishula - and am wondering about the best gear available today to go with Trishula and my relic polearm - Gungnir.

The guide doesn't cover the +3 AF, +3 relic, etc gear, so I'm wondering is there update to date information available and if yes, where can one find it?

Thank you,

I. B. Halliwell of Ragnarok (formerly of Caitsith).
By Xaander 2020-03-16 22:47:00  
People already answered your question in the other thread you made.
[+]
 Phoenix.Luxxord
サーバ: Phoenix
user: luxxord
By Phoenix.Luxxord 2020-03-19 17:11:42  
Has anyone tested to see if the "boosts enmity decrease +8" on the Yngvi earring has any effect on the enmity decrease of High Jump?
 Bismarck.Darcain
サーバ: Bismarck
user: darcaine
By Bismarck.Darcain 2020-03-19 18:07:09  
Has anyone tested to see if the "boosts enmity decrease +8" on the Yngvi earring has any effect on the enmity decrease of High Jump?

Good question. Not sure
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 110 111 112