Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium
Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 176 177 178
 Fenrir.Sathicus
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: SathQuetz
By Fenrir.Sathicus 2015-08-17 22:05:18  
It's upgraded 119 legion gear. Abjuration comes from Escha-Ru'Aun T3 NM.
 Asura.Rinuko
サーバ: Asura
user: Rinuko
By Asura.Rinuko 2015-08-18 09:25:18  
Is it possible have 2 Arktoi?
 Valefor.Seranos
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-08-18 09:57:14  
Asura.Rinuko said: »
Is it possible have 2 Arktoi?

It's Rare, so no.
 Fenrir.Shinun
user: Shinun
By Fenrir.Shinun 2015-08-18 17:01:10  
Before I make them can I get just a bit of clarification. If I have 5/5 Beast Affinity a 119 Axe, and a pet with a natural cap of 119 Do I need Ankusa Gloves for them? Or is all of this stuff more for pets with a capped level of below 119?

I ask because I'm thinking of making Ankusa Gloves and +1 them but just wanted clarification on the above
 Leviathan.Stamos
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-08-18 17:27:33  
How easy it is to solo Legion on bst? I assume Grasshopper pet. Obviously for crafting mats.
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-08-18 17:33:30  
so i havnt been able to get into much being thf or drk, so i was considering gearing up bst to try and get some stuff done. I have it lvled, just hadnt rly played the job.

Wanted to get some ideas on some more easily obtainable gear to start off with. Hoping to do things like AA2 for rem chaps, unity mobs, maybe get into a delve or vagary pt one day (if they still use bst's). Any help/ideas/suggestions would be welcomed.
 Carbuncle.Wondolio
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Wondolio
By Carbuncle.Wondolio 2015-08-18 17:45:06  
Fenrir.Shinun said: »
Before I make them can I get just a bit of clarification. If I have 5/5 Beast Affinity a 119 Axe, and a pet with a natural cap of 119 Do I need Ankusa Gloves for them? Or is all of this stuff more for pets with a capped level of below 119?

I ask because I'm thinking of making Ankusa Gloves and +1 them but just wanted clarification on the above

Make the ankusa, however, if the pet you want to use already caps at 119 you wont be required to use them.

We use the gloves for anything that cant reach 119 without the extra 5 levels the (enhances beast affinity) gives. A good example is livid broth (warlikepatrick) naturally caps at 104, with only beast affinity merited we can get it to 114. So if you were to wear your ankusa you would then be able to get warlikepatrick to 119.

Falkirks guide has this all detailed out with which pets require the extra beast affinity augment to reach 119.

Hope this helps!
 Seraph.Jacaut
サーバ: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-08-19 21:20:18  
if i was doing AAEV on normal, do ya think tiger could take it? or stick with bird? i timed out @ 42% but was never in any danger with reward timer. i used grape daif. for plumage, was only hitting about 940, my magic ready set never was very strong. unleash messed her up, but only when it could get through the stuns.

My major hiccups were wrong axe first 6 minues(only 115) and first 11 minutes or so my charmers merlin was in /case >.< only @ 15 seconds timers even with axe, working on JP slowly.
 Lakshmi.Kingofbastok
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Kingofbastok 2015-08-19 21:49:06  
Odin.Godofgods said: »
so i havnt been able to get into much being thf or drk, so i was considering gearing up bst to try and get some stuff done. I have it lvled, just hadnt rly played the job.

Wanted to get some ideas on some more easily obtainable gear to start off with. Hoping to do things like AA2 for rem chaps, unity mobs, maybe get into a delve or vagary pt one day (if they still use bst's). Any help/ideas/suggestions would be welcomed.

I think the big things you'll want to get are a 119 axe, preferably with good pet stats, alluvion skirmish armor with decent augments, a charmer's merlin and add-on pants for ready timer, jse cape with augment, and empy hands for ready dmg. Relic hands are also important to get if you want to use a pet that can't reach 119 without them.

Some other things you'll want to get are items for a decent reward set, such as reforged af/relic body, legs, and feet and one of the bst hats with minus reward recast time on them. You can also check the main guide for the other important items you'll want to get, but I would start with the things I mentioned in the first paragraph.
[+]
 Fenrir.Shinun
By Fenrir.Shinun 2015-08-20 12:56:14  
Well I just got my 100 Gift and am wondering what solo camps should I be farming on for JP? I'm doing Frogs+Pugils atm and getting ~15k CP an AoE in Foret with my current CP bonuses but, wondering when if I should move from here and if so where
 Siren.Attaxia
サーバ: Siren
user: Attaxia
By Siren.Attaxia 2015-08-20 16:03:42  
Go to Woh Gates and AoE the bat room in two halves.
 Fenrir.Shinun
By Fenrir.Shinun 2015-08-21 08:54:43  
Siren.Attaxia said: »
Go to Woh Gates and AoE the bat room in two halves.

I'm more looking for a solo camp. Unless that is a solo camp and i'm just vastly not ready for it in Sparks+Ready Gear
 Fenrir.Ezrah
user: Ezrah
By Fenrir.Ezrah 2015-08-21 13:52:42  
I got some guy in the official forums claiming BST can do "30k rdy moves every 10 seconds". Is this guy blowing smoke or what? I mean without buffs/debuffs. 30k every 10 seconds. idk.

Also any shells on Fenrir looking for ppl? Ol' enlightened is getting deader and deader. ; ;

/cheers
 Sylph.Oraen
サーバ: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-08-21 14:21:36  
Without buffs/debuffs? No.

With buffs/debuffs? Yes. Beast roll, Idris frailty or Blazed frailty, pet attack food, proper points spent in Ready/Unleash categories and yes, you can absolutely hit that hard. If you cap your pet's attack ratio against something and have the additional +% damage from JPs, it can happen.

That guy was on the OF, however, which means he's exaggerating everything to a massive degree in order to try and nerf BST. You're not hitting that hard in any situation without buffs, ever.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ezrah
user: Ezrah
By Fenrir.Ezrah 2015-08-21 14:32:00  
OK That is what i thought was happening.
 Fenrir.Sathicus
user: SathQuetz
By Fenrir.Sathicus 2015-08-21 14:59:43  
Sylph.Oraen said: »

With buffs/debuffs? Yes. Beast roll, Idris frailty or Blazed frailty, pet attack food, proper points spent in Ready/Unleash categories and yes, you can absolutely hit that hard. If you cap your pet's attack ratio against something and have the additional +% damage from JPs, it can happen.

That guy was on the OF, however, which means he's exaggerating everything to a massive degree in order to try and nerf BST. You're not hitting that hard in any situation without buffs, ever.

Mind you this is only on like ~119 content. No BST is doing 30k every 10s on 130+ content without unleash + RW + all the buffs listed.

My average ready with Idris Torpor + Idris Frailty + COR buffs on the new 135 Escha NMs is around 8~11k

Edit: Was the OF guy Draylo? Seldom has such a man been as salty about something as he is about BST.
[+]
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-08-21 15:05:36  
Think it was in reply to me asking for a Automaton WS boost again. Comparing Automaton ws dmg to BST/SMN
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-08-21 15:39:14  
Fenrir.Sathicus said: »

Mind you this is only on like ~119 content. No BST is doing 30k every 10s on 130+ content without unleash + RW + all the buffs listed.

My average ready with Idris Torpor + Idris Frailty + COR buffs on the new 135 Escha NMs is around 8~11k

Edit: Was the OF guy Draylo? Seldom has such a man been as salty about something as he is about BST.

Yeah I should have clarified content level as well, my mistake. On high-tier stuff, you're not going to see 30ks. You'll hit hard with proper buffs, but not as hard as the hatewagon for BST will lead you to believe.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-08-21 16:05:32  
Leviathan.Stamos said: »
Think it was in reply to me asking for a Automaton WS boost again. Comparing Automaton ws dmg to BST/SMN

Automaton WS damage does need a boost, though. And autos need more enmity tools. They are extremely tough now but fall behind in damage considerably.
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-08-21 16:07:46  
They just keep giving attachments, thinking that is the issue(they're nice) but, really isn't.

On a side note, went PUP to Incursion and had my Auto hold Gramk. Adds popped and Tramp held all adds + Gramk without using repair. Was lvl 128? I think.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-08-21 16:10:34  

No, it wasn't me actually. As if that even matters, plenty of people are upset w/BST status atm.
[+]
 Shiva.Xenorex
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xenorex
By Shiva.Xenorex 2015-08-21 16:47:23  
Draylo said: »

No, it wasn't me actually. As if that even matters, plenty of people are upset w/BST status atm.

Those people, if it's even more than a couple of loud mouths, are basing their opinions on misrepresented evidence, ignorance, stupidity or willful misdirection. People should focus on fixing flaws in their favorite jobs vs tearing down others that are finally getting fixed after a decade of neglect.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-08-21 17:23:47  
No not really, but okay.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-08-21 17:26:03  
The Draylo alarm was sounded. That was bad enough, but let's not respond to it, now.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-08-21 17:30:19  
Not sure what you mean
 Shiva.Xenorex
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xenorex
By Shiva.Xenorex 2015-08-21 17:35:18  
My bad, took the troll bait.
By Draylo 2015-08-21 17:38:14  
Troll bait? lol If you think I was trolling your definition of it is skewed.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-08-21 17:40:00  
Draylo said: »
No not really, but okay.

Draylo I been working on bstmaster for close to a month now 2 hours each night job pointing spending duskorbs Snoworb +1,2 etc.

When I first started with minimal gear at aceux camp I was doing 4500 fireball ONLY. Today after countless Gil spend nightly job pointing I'm doing 9800 fireball unbuffed. After having first handed played thru beast master, beginner bstmasters won't dominate sinister reign or Eschan NM. I hope you understand how much dedications we bat masters need to put in this job.
By Draylo 2015-08-21 18:07:39  
Any job can improve like that if you put dedication into it. Have fun Amy.
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-08-21 18:08:34  
Think the reasons BST is semi broken is because, BST can pretty much be a DD and a Tank at the same time. No other job can do that in the game. You can stay in Pet DT, and still do good damage because your damage is tied into your ready timer, not gaining TP. Plus, it takes tremendously bad luck for BST to die, or the BST was unprepared/did something stupid.

I don't want it nerfed. Just find it amusing how on one hand people are bragging about how good bst is, but when you mention it with nerf tied to it, people completely undersell it saying "it takes millions of gil/jps to be viable!"
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 176 177 178