Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » ~First and Final Line of Defense v2.0~
~First and Final Line of Defense v2.0~
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 137 138 139
By devasbismarck 2020-03-18 11:54:37  
What augs should the capes have? Also i cant help but notice the souv set isnt capped on DT, i cant work out what will make pld any tankier than a DD in 50% DT set.

One other potential problem that jumps out to me is that in souv+1 with +1 af body i didnt even have 900 acc (naegling) which i dont know if we are intending to cap accuracy to help maintain hate with dps or its literally swinging at air gaining hate with cures, spells and ja? Could someone clarify if i should be in a proper TP set or etc?

Thanks to those that have answered so far.
 Asura.Nuance
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Crion
By Asura.Nuance 2020-03-18 11:57:12  
Largely depends on the situation and whether or not you’re comfortable with not having x amount of HP for the situation.

As with all things in this game gear wise it’s situational af.
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-03-18 12:06:05  
devasbismarck said: »
What augs should the capes have? Also i cant help but notice the souv set isnt capped on DT, i cant work out what will make pld any tankier than a DD in 50% DT set.

1. Aegis breaks the -magic damage taken cap.
2. Burtgang breaks the -physical damage taken cap.
3. Shield blocks, lots of shield blocks, especially using Ochain.
4. Paladin gets +Phalanx gear.
5. Highest defense of any job.
6. JAs for further mitigation.

Pally is noticeably tougher than a DD in a DT set.
 Fenrir.Loynis
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-03-18 12:22:12  
Your capes depend on how much inventory space you want to dedicate to PLD, you should at least have a tanking cape, HP+80 Acc/Att 20 DA (IF you have another back piece with good enmity on it, like Weard, otherwise Enmity is fine, DA just helps push TP gain up) and finally, I prefer Status resistance, but DT is also a good choice if you are missing pieces to reach cap. If you have the space, it's a good idea to have a cure, FC, TP, and two WS capes, STR and DEX.

Yes, Souveran itself will not cap you. Fill it out with pieces in your accessory slots. Borrowing from Martel:ItemSet 353476

Enlight 2, food, and job points will help offset that some, but what really makes the difference is party buffs. Souveran is a tanking set, not a melee focused set. Once you are properly buffed, you'll hit fine, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be spamming enmity abilities. DPS alone from a PLD will not get or maintain hate.

You can build a hybrid set, a Sulevia's +2 set gives 31 DT total, on top of 40-46 acc/att on each piece. Using Defending, Moonbeam, Staunch Tathlum +1, and Nierenschutz, you will cap DT. That means you could use Odnowa earrings for the +200 HP, but you may run into issues with curing using those, since we have 2 good curing earrings. Someone else may be able to provide better input on that bit, I don't use them.
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-03-18 15:21:48  
Hmmm. I'm thinking some, possibly a lot, of my PLD sets need review. Especially if I have a lot of people referencing them. <,<;

I'll see if I can find time to update things soon.

Any particular sets people want to see done first?
[+]
 Pandemonium.Zeto
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2020-03-18 15:41:46  
It's a bit tough to want any one particular set since you probably want your idle set to be close to your other sets in HP.

I think some of the more awkward sets like FC and Cure are good ones to start. Stuff like idle sets you just slam Souv, another 21% PDT, and then adjust HP and you're good.

The more 'awkward' sets you have to look at what compromises you want to make to keep your HP up while maximizing FC or Cure Pot+SIR. Or like Flash/Stun where you want FC, Enmity and capped haste without tanking your HP.
[+]
By Felgarr 2020-03-18 16:55:33  
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
Hmmm. I'm thinking some, possibly a lot, of my PLD sets need review. Especially if I have a lot of people referencing them. <,<;

I'll see if I can find time to update things soon.

Yes, sir! Given that the rate at which enmity decays is based on Max. HP, I would like to see 3 sets that take into account Max HP without compromising their functionality:

1.) Idle (Max HP, DT, etc)
2.) FastCast (Culprit, HP swap with a fair emount of FastCast)
3.) Midcast set for Enmity/SIRD (+86 Enmity, with capped SIRD, but I also have set with ~140 Enmity but the HP loss is a bit high)

In my case, I allow ~475 HP to be lost from Idle to FastCast/Midcast set. Many people (who use healbot) do not change the default settings for cure threshold, and cure if ~300 HP is lost by the PLD. You can figure out what happens to a mage's MP pool, for an active PLD trying to hold hate).

Anyway, I digress. I believe if you have #1/2/3 in place, with HP-swaps in control (400-500 HP lost at most), then a PLD can expect to perform reasonably well. I am especially curious for what you can come up with as well.
By mhomho 2020-03-18 20:40:54  

Caladbolg TP -dt
Caladbolg TP 6 hit

Torcleaver
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-03-18 22:29:48  
Felgarr said: »
Yes, sir! Given that the rate at which enmity decays is based on Max. HP, I would like to see 3 sets that take into account Max HP without compromising their functionality:
While this is sort of correct, the way it is phrased is potentially a bit misleading. So I'd like to post a clarification for those that might now know the details of this mechanic.

The CE lost when taking dmg is based on max player HP. With higher HP reducing the CE loss.

However, player Max HP does Not affect any other form of enmity loss. Such as the the following.
-VE decay rate. -60 VE/second. Nothing is known to affect this at all.
-CE loss from being enfeebled( -80 CE whether the debuff lands or not)
-CE loss from losing a shadow ( -25 per shadow lost)

With that out of the way, I'm still working on set reviews.

I'll start with various High HP sets, since those seem to be the preferred sets.

Tentative set review list:
HP fast cast. With Cure and Enhancing variants.
HP Enmity
HP Enmity SIRD
HP Cure
HP Cure SIRD
HP Idle sets. Probably a few variants.

I'll try to go over these withing the next few days, update them, and note possible improvements if I'm aware of any when I post them.
mhomho said: »

Caladbolg TP -dt
Caladbolg TP 6 hit

Torcleaver
Sorry. You won't be seeing any great sword sets from me. I'm just not interested in great sword PLD.
[+]
By mhomho 2020-03-19 02:15:16  
Sorry
You're no fun :[
By Felgarr 2020-03-19 06:02:05  
Thank you for the clarification on Enmity loss Martel, I worded it kind of awkwardly because I was unable to quantify it with additional details. You nailed it though. Thank you again!

Also, I want to mention for sake of clarity, that having an HP swing of 400-500 per set is entirely just fine (in my experience) given the amount of Enmity+, FastCast+, etc that you are trying to accumulate. (As a hypothetical example, HP-100/300/500 swing with Enmity +20/40/80 is ok. But I personally think a drastic HP swing, like -700 for Enmity+140 isn't worth the stress on your mages' MP pool. Also folks, take a moment to look at your healbot and cureplease minimum cure thresholds. The default is 300 and that is just not an OK setting to overlook).
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-03-21 18:41:11  
This has been taking a lot longer than I anticipated, so I'm going to go ahead and put out a few sets at a time rather than one big batch.

Starting off with Fast cast sets. This is usually the worst culprit when it comes to HP loss. PLD fast cast gear does not typically have good HP.(with one notable exception) and PLD doesn't even get enough FC gear to cap without weapon swaps or /rdm. Although it is possible to cap for cures and enhancing magic thanks to certain belts, but keeping HP up at the same time is just not possible.

HP FC Hp FC Cure HP FC Enh
ItemSet 349261 ItemSet 371879 ItemSet 371880
3013 HP. 954MP.
60% FC.
3015 HP. 954MP.
64% FC.
3015 HP. 954MP.
63% FC.

HP/MP values are for Elvaan and /BLU.
Augments:
Carmine D path
Souveran C path
Rudianos 80 HP, 10 FC

I spent a lot of time trying to find ways to make use of the new augments to improve things, but there was very little that's worthwhile.

One possibility is to use the +200 HP on R15 Unmoving Collar +1 and a bit for extra HP from either Moonlight ring or R15 Gelatinous to let you swap in Leyline gloves. But it drops your max MP by 44 (910 new max MP), and the net FC gain is only +3, putting it at 63% FC. And of course, you'd better have a good FC augment on Leyline or this is pointless.

If you don't have a gold moogle belt then the standard HP FC set kinda breaks down, the next best HP belts won't hit 3k so you have two main options that I can think of.

Give up 4% FC like in the cure/enhancing sets by dropping Kishar for an HP ring(56% total FC), or swap Etiolation out for Odnowa and wear creed belt. The latter would tank my MP down to 794, but would almost maintain the same FC at 59%.

If you combined the latter option with the Unmoving and leyline swap you could hit 62% and keep HP above 3k, but MP would drop even more to 750 max. With the other changes made the set would cease to need Moonlight/Gelatinous ring to break 3k.

This set would look like so.
ItemSet 371882
3011 HP. 750 MP
62% FC

I really want SE to give us some better fast cast gear. Or better yet, an Inspiration equivalent. Ugh, reminds me of the Rampart/Iron Will FC augment mechanics and I'm annoyed all over again.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-03-21 21:19:22  
There are several FC weapons available.

Vampirism has +7% FC. Nibiru shield has an augment path, I forget which but it has 80 HP/MP and +7% FC. So there's +14% and a nice chunk of HP/MP.

Nibiru blade also has an augment path with +50HP and +5% FC. Less FC but more HP than Vamp.

I have a toggle setup for precast only weapon swapping, but it's not something I like to do. Especially now that Atonement actually has some value as an enmity tool again.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-03-21 22:25:31  
Malignance has 8% FC. If you have no rema, its already probably BiS anyway.
By Draylo 2020-03-22 02:08:26  
PLD can do some decent dmg on savage and cdc if buffed properly. This month ambu can do 20 to 35k on Naglering.
 Ragnarok.Lowen
user: Rorrick
By Ragnarok.Lowen 2020-03-23 10:24:40  
Has anyone tried Sinister Reign this month to see if they unbroke August? I still need Founder's Hose :(
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-03-23 11:04:21  
Still broken based on a previous topic. There is an ultra rare chance they'll fix it next month since the only announced change they are making is monthly Ambuscade.
By Draylo 2020-03-23 11:06:52  
Not sure whats going on that he won't appear but you can always select him from the single fights no?
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-03-23 11:12:17  
That's what I'm assuming at least. I've tried doing Arciela 2 solo and she's such a ***. Only clear I'd need to find out.
 Ragnarok.Lowen
By Ragnarok.Lowen 2020-03-23 15:39:06  
I've never cleared August so I think I'm SOL until they fix it.
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-03-23 16:13:42  
It's been some time, but from what I remember, you can clear the solo fights and they'll unlock through tiers, without challenging or clearing from the normal mode. It should be first wave, to second wave, to Arc 2/whoever, then August. You'll have a star next to each one that has been cleared.
 Ragnarok.Lowen
By Ragnarok.Lowen 2020-03-23 19:47:15  
Ahh, interesting. Do the solo fights have to be done solo or can you still take a full party in?
 Asura.Chevalios
user: Chevalios
By Asura.Chevalios 2020-03-23 23:32:31  
ItemSet 371918

3502HP 1065MP 60 FC Elvaan /blu
granted you don't mind swapping weapons/shield

Nibiru shield path B +7 FC

ItemSet 371919

3950 HP 924 MP 23 regen 50PDT 43MDT

I don't have a Burtgang so obviously your numbers would look a little different with that :)
By zixxer 2020-03-24 02:03:14  
I'm having difficulty finding out why my HP is dipping during casts. I tried researching the issue and it looks like someone on reddit had the same issue that was posted in 2017 and no solution.

I've verified that my idle, precast, and midcast are all over 3k. But whenever I cast my HP dips to 2776. I have no idea where it's coming from. I checked in showswaps and everything is changing correctly.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

my lua code below (I know it's a mess XD).
Code
function get_sets()
    mote_include_version = 2
	include('Mote-Include.lua')
end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- SET MACRO BOOK.
function set_macros(sheet,book)
    if book then 
        send_command('@input /macro book '..tostring(book)..';wait .1;input /macro set '..tostring(sheet))
        return
    end
    send_command('@input /macro set '..tostring(sheet))
end
set_macros(5,7) -- SHEET, BOOK
	send_command('@wait 1;input /lockstyleset 20') -- set lockstyle #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- MODES
function user_setup()

-- Use F9 for Idle Modes	
	    state.IdleMode                         = M{['description'] = 'Idle', 'DT', 'CP'}

-- Use F10 for Engaged Modes
		state.OffenseMode                      = M{['description'] = 'Engaged', 'Hybrid', 'DD'}

send_command('bind f9 gs c cycle IdleMode')
		send_command('bind f10 gs c cycle OffenseMode')

end

function init_gear_sets()

-- Sleep Wake Up
	sets.WakeSleep = {head="Frenzy Sallet"}  -- wakes you up only when engaged

--Enmity
    sets.precast.JA = {
	ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    head={ name="Souv. Schaller +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    body={ name="Souv. Cuirass +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    hands={ name="Souv. Handsch. +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    legs={ name="Souv. Diechlings +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    feet={ name="Souveran Schuhs +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    neck="Moonlight Necklace",
    waist="Warwolf Belt",
    left_ear="Odnowa Earring +1",
    right_ear="Odnowa Earring",
    left_ring="Apeile Ring",
    right_ring="Apeile Ring +1",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'HP+60','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','Mag. Evasion+10','Enmity+10','Spell interruption rate down-10%',}},
}
		--Spells Casted in Enmity Gear ONLY
	--sets.midcast.Flash = sets.Enmity
	--sets.midcast.Foil = sets.Enmity
	--sets.midcast.Jettatura = sets.Enmity
	--sets.midcast.Cocoon = sets.Enmity

--JA Gear to Override Enmity
    --sets.precast.JA['Vallation']        = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {body="Runeist's Coat +3", legs="Futhark Trousers", back="Ogma Cape"})
	--sets.precast.JA['Valiance']         = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {body="Runeist's Coat +3", legs="Futhark Trousers", back="Ogma Cape"})
	--sets.precast.JA['Pflug']            = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {feet="Runeist's Bottes"}) -- CARDS get +3 feet
	--sets.precast.JA['Battuta']          = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {head="Fu. Bandeau +2"}) --make this +3 but not needed
    --sets.precast.JA['Liement']          = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {body="Futhark Coat +3"})

--sets.precast.JA['Gambit']           = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {hands="Runeist's Mitons"}) -- CARDS get +3 hands
    --sets.precast.JA['Rayke']            = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {feet="Futhark Boots +1"})

--sets.precast.JA['Swordplay']        = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {hands="Futhark Mitons +3"})
	--sets.precast.JA['Embolden']         = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {back={ name="Evasionist's Cape", augments={'Enmity+3','"Embolden"+15','"Dbl.Atk."+2',}},})

-- Fast Cast
    sets.precast.FC = {
    ammo="Sapience Orb",
    head={ name="Carmine Mask +1", augments={'Accuracy+20','Mag. Acc.+12','"Fast Cast"+4',}},
    body="Rev. Surcoat +3",
    hands={ name="Souv. Handsch. +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    legs={ name="Souv. Diechlings +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    feet={ name="Carmine Greaves +1", augments={'HP+80','MP+80','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}},
    neck="Baetyl Pendant",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",
    left_ring="Moonbeam Ring",
    right_ring="Moonbeam Ring",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'HP+60','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','Mag. Evasion+10','Enmity+10','Spell interruption rate down-10%',}},
}

--F9--IDLE----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Idle DT
	sets.idle.DT = {
	ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    head={ name="Souv. Schaller +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    body={ name="Souv. Cuirass +1", augments={'VIT+12','Attack+25','"Refresh"+3',}},
    feet={ name="Souveran Schuhs +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    neck="Loricate Torque +1",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",
    left_ring="Vocane Ring",
    right_ring="Defending Ring",
}

-- Idle CP
	sets.idle.CP = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body={ name="Souv. Cuirass +1", augments={'VIT+12','Attack+25','"Refresh"+3',}},
    waist="Asklepian Belt",
    left_ring="Vocane Ring",
    back={ name="Mecisto. Mantle", augments={'Cap. Point+40%','HP+11','Rng.Atk.+3','DEF+3',}},
}

--F10-ENGAGED--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Engaged Hybrid
    sets.engaged.Hybrid = {
	main={ name="Burtgang", augments={'Path: A',}},
    sub="Aegis",
	ammo="Ginsen",
    head="Hjarrandi Helm",
    body="Hjarrandi Breast.",
    hands="Rev. Gauntlets +3",
    legs="Rev. Breeches +3",
    feet="Rev. Leggings +3",
    waist="Grunfeld Rope",
    left_ring="Vocane Ring",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'STR+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Weapon skill damage +10%','Damage taken-5%',}},
}

-- Engaged DD
	sets.engaged.DD = {
	main="Naegling",
    sub="Ochain",
    ammo="Ginsen",
    head="Hjarrandi Helm",
    body="Hjarrandi Breast.",
    hands="Sulev. Gauntlets +2",
    legs="Flamma Dirs +2",
    feet="Flam. Gambieras +2",
    neck="Sanctity Necklace",
    waist="Grunfeld Rope",
    left_ear="Telos Earring",
    right_ear="Digni. Earring",
    left_ring="Regal Ring",
    right_ring="Flamma Ring",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+10','"Dbl.Atk."+10','Damage taken-5%',}},
}

--WS---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- WS Base
    sets.precast.WS = {
    ammo="Amar Cluster",
    head="Sulevia's Mask +2",
    body="Sulevia's Plate. +2",
    hands="Sulev. Gauntlets +2",
    legs="Sulev. Cuisses +2",
    feet="Sulev. Leggings +2",
    neck="Sanctity Necklace",
    waist="Grunfeld Rope",
    left_ear="Ishvara Earring",
    right_ear={ name="Moonshade Earring", augments={'Attack+4','TP Bonus +250',}},
    left_ring="Regal Ring",
    right_ring="Rajas Ring",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+10','"Dbl.Atk."+10','Damage taken-5%',}},
}

--sets.precast.WS["Resolution"] = {
    --sub="Utu Grip",
    --ammo="Knobkierrie",
    --head={ name="Lustratio Cap", augments={'Attack+15','STR+5','"Dbl.Atk."+2',}},
    --body={ name="Adhemar Jacket +1", augments={'STR+12','DEX+12','Attack+20',}},
    --hands={ name="Herculean Gloves", augments={'Attack+26','"Triple Atk."+3','STR+13',}},
    --legs={ name="Samnuha Tights", augments={'STR+10','DEX+10','"Dbl.Atk."+3','"Triple Atk."+3',}},
    --feet={ name="Lustra. Leggings +1", augments={'Attack+20','STR+8','"Dbl.Atk."+3',}},
    --neck="Fotia Gorget",
    --waist="Fotia Belt",
    --left_ear="Ishvara Earring",
    --right_ear={ name="Moonshade Earring", augments={'Accuracy+4','TP Bonus +250',}},
    --right_ring="Epona's Ring",
    --right_ring="Niqmaddu Ring",
    --back={ name="Ogma's cape", augments={'STR+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','STR+10','"Dbl.Atk."+10',}},
--}

-- Midcast SIRD
	sets.midcast.Phalanx = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    body={ name="Souv. Cuirass +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    legs={ name="Founder's Hose", augments={'MND+4','Mag. Acc.+3',}},
    waist="Asklepian Belt",
    right_ear="Knightly Earring",

}	

sets.midcast.Refueling = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast.Cure = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast.Crusade = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast.Flash = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast.Reprisal = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Blank Gaze'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Jettatura'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Refueling'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Cocoon'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Healing Breeze'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Enlight II'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Sheep Song'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Soporific'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Geist Wall'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Stinking Gas'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Banishga'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast['Raise'] = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast.Protect = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

sets.midcast.Shell = {
    ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
    waist="Asklepian Belt",

}

end

-----------------------------------------------IGNORE------------------------------------------------------
--Equip Frenzy Sallet if asleep and engaged.
function job_buff_change(status,gain_or_loss)
    if buffactive.sleep then
	equip(sets.WakeSleep)
	end
end
[+]
By Draylo 2020-03-24 02:06:06  
I think it has to do with converts MP to HP gear, do you have any of that? I find I have the same issue.
By zixxer 2020-03-24 02:47:26  
Draylo said: »
I think it has to do with converts MP to HP gear, do you have any of that? I find I have the same issue.

I understand. I took a closer look and when I manually load my precast/fc it goes hp goes to 2776 but with a max of 3032. Is this just because the games takes time to re-evaluate converted mp-hp gear? This is strange.
By zixxer 2020-03-24 03:25:00  
I fixed the issue, just add priority to the ones showing up last in your /gs showswaps. For example, instead of

do
left_ring={ name="Moonbeam Ring",priority=1},
 Pandemonium.Zeto
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2020-03-24 03:28:42  
Add priorities to all your swaps. You want highest HP to be highest priority.

By default, gearswap changes your gear in the order of Main > Sub > Ranged > Ammo > Head > Neck > etc.

So, you're swapping your ammo then your head... and going from an item with 280HP to an item with 38HP. So that's instantly 242 HP lost. So to fix up your set, you want to start with your biggest HP gains and work your way down to your biggest HP losses. And then HP neutral items can go wherever or be priorityless. Here's your FC set with full priorities so you lose minimal HP.
Code
sets.precast.FC = {
        ammo={name="Sapience Orb", priority=6},
        head={ name="Carmine Mask +1", augments={'Accuracy+20','Mag. Acc.+12','"Fast Cast"+4',}, priority=5},
        body={ name="Rev. Surcoat +3", priority=1},
        hands={ name="Souv. Handsch. +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}, priority=7},
        legs={ name="Souv. Diechlings +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}, priority=8},
        feet={ name="Carmine Greaves +1", augments={'HP+80','MP+80','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}, priority=4},
        neck={name="Baetyl Pendant", priority=9},
        waist={name="Asklepian Belt", priority=10},
        left_ear={name="Odnowa Earring +1", priority=11},
        right_ear={name="Odnowa Earring", priority=12},
        left_ring={name="Moonbeam Ring", priority=2},
        right_ring={name="Moonbeam Ring", priority=3},
        back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'HP+60','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','Mag. Evasion+10','Enmity+10','Spell interruption rate down-10%',}, priority=13},
    }
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 137 138 139