フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » ~First and Final Line of Defense v2.0~
~First and Final Line of Defense v2.0~
First Page 2 3 ... 78 79 80 ... 136 137 138
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-01 17:02:34  
Like i said, increase enmity generation on banish line of spells. Problem solved. SE likely wont want to give another tool to generate enmity on slept mobs, given we already can, and because, realistically, enmity on slept mobs is largely irrelevant. Either theyre asleep, or you should have failed and thus have a price to pay for it. If the fail state is them not being slept, then it needs to be a fail state.
 Lakshmi.Watusa
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2020-04-03 00:24:56  
Does anyone have a gearswap that has a toggle between a regular Phalanx set, and a Phalanx+SIRD set? Looking for a way to have my standard Phalanx set with HP+ accessories, but swapping those pieces out for SIRD when I really need it. I have no idea how to write this myself :(

edit: Found one if anyone needs this. Windows + F12 for the toggle
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/51825/looking-for-a-copy-of-pldlua/#3318597
By zixxer 2020-04-03 09:04:03  
SimonSes said: »
Martel could you review my Meva set for PLD?
ItemSet 371361

Cape:
+10%PDT
+10 enmity
+60HP
+30 MEVA

+711 MEVA
+1199~1264 HP
+17%DT
+70%PDT
+33%MDT
+50 enmity

Bonus points:
5 main pieces have more DEF and VIT than 5/5 Souveran +1
10%DA
+20 regen

I think this set proves that high meva set on PLD is hard to get, but it's not impossible.
It's also not some pure MEVA set to prove a point too. It still has ~3000HP, capped PDT (and MDT with Shell), higher VIT and DEF than usual 5/5 Souveran and comes with some bonuses like regen, some double attack, +21 Resist all status (+30 against charm)

Waiting what you gonna say about it.

I really like this set. Just got the Sacro breastplate to drop for me so I looked your post up. Would be a good set for idle. Now back to dyna to get the volt peices, considering my luck with lotting, it's going to be a while.
 Ragnarok.Lowen
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Rorrick
By Ragnarok.Lowen 2020-04-03 09:53:46  
Holy ***they actually fixed the Sinister Reign bug. August really was broken!
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-04-04 11:59:28  
Time for more sets. Cures this time.

HP Cure.
ItemSet 353475
3023 HP*
Cure+53%, 3% over. Cure received capped.
Enmity+87(+117 w/crusade)
PDT 76%/68%. way overcapped.
39% DT
39%MDT, 46% BDT

Augments:
Sourevan: C path
Rudianos: HP+80, meva+20, Cure+10, PDT 10%

*Regarding the HP. My unity is currently in 2nd place, making the HP+ on Macabre+1 +79(+50 from the unity stat +29 from base.) I think you could probably drop two ranks before HP drops below 3k.

But you could also add more HP with moonlight riing, or Gelatinous. Personally I'd like to keep Defending to maintain moderate DT, but you could do gelatinous or another moonbeam to really crank the HP up. Nothing wrong with having some extra HP gap to cure for more enmity.

HP Cure SIRD
ItemSet 371844
3008 HP* (unit rank 2)
SIRD 102% 5/5 merits(Rank 6 nourishing aug for 1% more)
Cure+50%
Enmity+66(96 w/ Crusade)
68% PDT
29% DT
33% MDT, 39% BDT

Souveran and cape augs are the same as last set.
Odyssean has a Cure+6% aug.
Nourishing needs to be at least rank 6 for 1% SIRD.
Gelatinous+1 is R15.

I initially tested this set at 101% SIRD, having heard some rumors that 101% would cap when using larger SIRD value pieces. A plausible scenario considering how the exact haste values on gear work.

But this turned out to not be the case for the specific pieces this set uses despite nothing in the set having less than 10%.

lvl ~139 mobs. I disabled my fast cast set for cure precast and spammed cure with my back to the mobs.

So, not capped.

I will note that these interrupts were quite rare at 101% SIRD. I estimate that the per hit interrupt rate was around 3.1%. Rough numbers and small sample.

But Still, I'd rather this be capped, and with the unity augment on Nourishing there is a way to do so without messing anything else up. It takes a rank 6 augment to ge 1% SIRD on the earring.

Retested.

Better.

102% SIRD
83 cures
307 hits.
3.69 hits per cast.
No interrupts.

So I believe that 102% is capping in this set.

Similar to the non-SIRD set, this one is relying on a fairly high unity rank to creep above 3k HP. R15 Gelatinous ring+1 is giving +130 HP, at unity rank2. So +100 from the augment and +30 from the unity stat. Assuming the drop in HP form rank 2 to 3 is that same as 1 to 2(5HP), then you can only drop down to rank 3. Any farther will put you below 3 k. only by a tiny bit, but it will. Probably using Miso anyway.

I think there are a few alternative variants to this set, but most that I've looks at either uncap PDT, drop below 3kHP, or both.
[+]
By zixxer 2020-04-05 05:27:36  
Martel, you should just remake the guide and put all these sets in so i can just go to page one to reference them. <3
 Valefor.Yandaime
サーバ: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-04-05 11:06:42  
zixxer said: »
Martel, you should just remake the guide and put all these sets in so i can just go to page one to reference them. <3

Either that or see if he cant get in touch with Zigbar for permissions to edit the OP.
 Lakshmi.Watusa
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2020-04-05 17:37:44  
Pandemonium.Zeto said: »
Add priorities to all your swaps. You want highest HP to be highest priority.

By default, gearswap changes your gear in the order of Main > Sub > Ranged > Ammo > Head > Neck > etc.

So, you're swapping your ammo then your head... and going from an item with 280HP to an item with 38HP. So that's instantly 242 HP lost. So to fix up your set, you want to start with your biggest HP gains and work your way down to your biggest HP losses. And then HP neutral items can go wherever or be priorityless. Here's your FC set with full priorities so you lose minimal HP.
Code
sets.precast.FC = {
        ammo={name="Sapience Orb", priority=6},
        head={ name="Carmine Mask +1", augments={'Accuracy+20','Mag. Acc.+12','"Fast Cast"+4',}, priority=5},
        body={ name="Rev. Surcoat +3", priority=1},
        hands={ name="Souv. Handsch. +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}, priority=7},
        legs={ name="Souv. Diechlings +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}, priority=8},
        feet={ name="Carmine Greaves +1", augments={'HP+80','MP+80','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}, priority=4},
        neck={name="Baetyl Pendant", priority=9},
        waist={name="Asklepian Belt", priority=10},
        left_ear={name="Odnowa Earring +1", priority=11},
        right_ear={name="Odnowa Earring", priority=12},
        left_ring={name="Moonbeam Ring", priority=2},
        right_ring={name="Moonbeam Ring", priority=3},
        back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'HP+60','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','Mag. Evasion+10','Enmity+10','Spell interruption rate down-10%',}, priority=13},
    }

Question on this. I've included these priority rules, but under //gs showswaps it's still showing up in the exact default order and not respecting my priorities. Am I missing something here?
By zixxer 2020-04-05 19:53:58  
Lakshmi.Watusa said: »
Pandemonium.Zeto said: »
Add priorities to all your swaps. You want highest HP to be highest priority.

By default, gearswap changes your gear in the order of Main > Sub > Ranged > Ammo > Head > Neck > etc.

So, you're swapping your ammo then your head... and going from an item with 280HP to an item with 38HP. So that's instantly 242 HP lost. So to fix up your set, you want to start with your biggest HP gains and work your way down to your biggest HP losses. And then HP neutral items can go wherever or be priorityless. Here's your FC set with full priorities so you lose minimal HP.
Code
sets.precast.FC = {
        ammo={name="Sapience Orb", priority=6},
        head={ name="Carmine Mask +1", augments={'Accuracy+20','Mag. Acc.+12','"Fast Cast"+4',}, priority=5},
        body={ name="Rev. Surcoat +3", priority=1},
        hands={ name="Souv. Handsch. +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}, priority=7},
        legs={ name="Souv. Diechlings +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}, priority=8},
        feet={ name="Carmine Greaves +1", augments={'HP+80','MP+80','Phys. dmg. taken -4',}, priority=4},
        neck={name="Baetyl Pendant", priority=9},
        waist={name="Asklepian Belt", priority=10},
        left_ear={name="Odnowa Earring +1", priority=11},
        right_ear={name="Odnowa Earring", priority=12},
        left_ring={name="Moonbeam Ring", priority=2},
        right_ring={name="Moonbeam Ring", priority=3},
        back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'HP+60','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','Mag. Evasion+10','Enmity+10','Spell interruption rate down-10%',}, priority=13},
    }

Question on this. I've included these priority rules, but under //gs showswaps it's still showing up in the exact default order and not respecting my priorities. Am I missing something here?

The showswaps do not change regardless of priority. However, when I changed it to priority the hp values are correct during casting. I just use "priority=1" on all the ones that were giving me hp issues, I had to go one by one and tested to find the gear that caused it. If it doesn't change the hp value up, then I went to the next gear. For me it's the ones below.

I've changed a few things since then gearwise to this set. This isn't my current FC set to date.
[+]
 Asura.Puppeteer
サーバ: Asura
user: Puppeteer
By Asura.Puppeteer 2020-04-07 10:35:17  
"PLD HP Enmity SIRD

3005 HP
Enmity+129 w/ Crusade
105% SIRD with 5/5 merits.
72% PDT
31% DT
36% MDT / 41% BDT

Augs: C path souveran. PDT cape.

I messed around a bit with alternate options for this one as well, but nothing stood out as really better. It's overcapped on PDT, but I can't drop any PDT/DT anywhere without dropping HP, or SIRD, that I need etc.

Despite that fact that PLD has some of the best and largest values of SIRD on its gear.. I still find myself wishing we had better. More SIRD gear that also has enmity, and/or PDT. And HP. And meva! -_-; There's just so many stats we need to try to pack into every set now. The bar is very, very high for new gear to actually be good for PLD."

If you changed to Moonlight ring and swapped cape from +10 PDT to +5 DT would you not be capped PDT still? but gain more BDT and MDT? You would also gain a small 10hp
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-04-07 10:58:21  
You might consider using the quote button. That was, really confusing for a moment there. If you don't want to quote the entire post you can highlight a section of the post and then hit quote and it will quote the highlighted section.

That hadn't occurred to me, but yes. If I wanted to make a 10th PLD cape(the PDT/enmity cape is still needed in other sets) and spend like 40~ mil on a minor upgrade, I could do that. My inventory is already begging for mercy atm, so I don't plan to make that change, but it would be a valid improvement.
 Asura.Puppeteer
user: Puppeteer
By Asura.Puppeteer 2020-04-07 15:26:56  
Thanks for explaining how to use the quote I never post on here but I've just started to get into pld and was unaware about the other sets. Your posts have helped me a ton so far and looking forward to more sets you post! Thanks again especially looking forward to an engaged set not sure what all needs to be in it with all the accuracy tiers needed while maintaining 3k+ hp and haste among other things.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-04-07 16:52:00  
Oh, right. I still haven't done idle/engaged sets. I'll need to work on that.

Those sets will probably need to be broken up into a few types.

Turtle sets, where the goal is purely survival, and maintaining enmity. In these sets accuracy and haste are minimal concerns. You wouldn't be attempting to deal dmg here. And primarily generate enmity via spells and JA. Although Atonement is worth using as an enmity tool again, finally.

Hybrid sets, where you try to deal damage while maintaining some amount of PDT/HP. These can be difficult, and honestly, DD tanking is not really PLD's thing. It can deal damage, yes. But PLD can't cap delay reduction while single wielding, and trying to deal enough dmg to maintain enmity vs actual damage dealers could be a tall order on PLD even with crusade's enmity bonus. I definitely want to run some numbers at some point to figure out what percentage of a DD's DMG a PLD would have to deal to maintain enmity just with DMG... Not that you would have to restrict yourself to only dmg output in these cases. You'd probably be supplementing with JA and the occasional flash.

Also WS gear can be an issue here. The best WS gear will almost never have good tanking stats on it, and will tend to have crap HP. So, deal good dmg, and tank your HP while leaving yourself vulnerable to taking increased dmg during WS? Or maintain tanking stats and HP, and deal crap dmg? There are some potential options here. PLD relic +3 tends to have high HP, often PDT or DT and acc/atk. But no WSD... still it might present a fair balance, and it has decent enmity+.

Overall hybrid tanking is not something I've looked into much for PLD recently. and there would be a lot to look into before going over the sets for it.

Hybrid tanking for Atonement spam is potentially a viable thing now as well. Basically a hybrid TP/PDT set focused on pumping out atonement spam for enmity while keeping PDT HP high. very little actually dmg would be dealt, but it possible that this could rival the enmity generation from spamming spells if you are well buffed for it.(R15 Burtgang would almost certainly be a requirement for this to be competitive with spell spam) Needs more investigation.

And then just plain DD TP sets, where the survival and enmity aren't major concerns and you're just trying to make something dead. You most likely wouldn't worry about HP+ hear either and just gear for max dmg output.

There are alternative subjobs and play styles that can be used when focusing purely on DMG, such as subbing /SAM or /DRK and using a two handed weapon. But it's extremely unlikely I will be posting any sets focusing on these play styles.

And then finally idle/movement sets. when not engaged you may want to add movement speed+ gear, or additional refresh to recover MP while moving between fights and so on. But I still like to rebalance the sets to maintain defenses, in the case that I either need to tank unengaged or get attacked while running around, etc.

Jesus, I just gave myself a lot to think about. I think I'll just do a turtle set/idle and maybe a movement/refresh variant next. Hybrid/DD stuff is low priority imo.
[+]
 Asura.Gotenn
user: Gotenn
By Asura.Gotenn 2020-04-08 18:08:48  
I am still currently using this as my Hybrid set, and its been working out pretty well. Also I was lazy and just bound it to my acc set so it would swap into it quickly.

ItemSet 369859
Code
    sets.engaged.Acc = {     ammo="Ginsen",
    head="Hjarrandi Helm",
    body="Hjarrandi Breast.",
    hands={ name="Emi. Gauntlets +1", augments={'HP+65','DEX+12','Accuracy+20',}},
    legs={ name="Souv. Diechlings +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}, priority=15},
    feet={ name="Souveran Schuhs +1", augments={'HP+105','Enmity+9','Potency of "Cure" effect received +15%',}},
    neck={ name="Kgt. Beads +2", augments={'Path: A',}, priority=15},
    waist="Tempus Fugit",
    left_ear="Odnowa Earring +1",
    right_ear="Telos Earring",
    left_ring="Moonlight Ring",
    right_ring="Moonlight Ring",
    back={ name="Rudianos's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+10','Haste+10','Damage taken-5%',}},}
 Bismarck.Firedemon
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-04-08 19:00:43  
The haste augment on the mantle is overkill when you have 26% in gear.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-08 19:15:33  
Code
<set name="Mixed">
			<ammo>Staunch Tathlum</ammo>
			<head>Hjarrandi Helm</head>
			<body>Hjarrandi Breast.</body>
			<hands>Ar. Manopolas +1</hands>
			<legs>Arke Cosc. +1</legs>
			<feet>Ar. Gambieras +1</feet>
			<neck>Warder's Charm</neck>
			<waist>Sailfi Belt +1</waist>
			<ear1>Brutal Earring</ear1>
			<ear2>Odnowa Earring +1</ear2>
			<ring1>Defending Ring</ring1>
			<ring2>Moonbeam Ring</ring2>
			<back augment="S35521934170191541542543">Rudianos's Mantle</back>
		</set>

Ive personally been using this set as my hybrid TP. I just got the odin pieces, so havnt been able to test it out much, but its been quite fun, and manage to hold ~10-15% of the total parse versus a very well geared monk on odin while still not having a threat of being killed (besides kai, which is pretty much guaranteed in either set if not topped off anyway)
By Voren 2020-04-11 03:34:31  
I was working on coming up with my own enhancing set for Reprisal, so far I have this going.

ItemSet 372203

Rudianos's mantle: MND +30, Fastcast +10%, Block Rate +5 Carmine Mask +1: Path D Fastcast +4%

If my math is correct this gives 384 total enhancing skill with 78 second duration and without any magic or song haste has a down time of 36 seconds. I'm not sure if I can get another 2 enhancing skill in and still keep the recast timers.

Haste is a 15 second down time and Haste II would allow recast 6 seconds before Reprisal wears off.
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2020-04-11 03:54:14  
Voren said: »
I was working on coming up with my own enhancing set for Reprisal, so far I have this going.

ItemSet 372203

Rudianos's mantle: MND +30, Fastcast +10%, Block Rate +5 Carmine Mask +1: Path D Fastcast +4%

If my math is correct this gives 384 total enhancing skill with 78 second duration and without any magic or song haste has a down time of 36 seconds. I'm not sure if I can get another 2 enhancing skill in and still keep the recast timers.

Haste is a 15 second down time and Haste II would allow recast 6 seconds before Reprisal wears off.

You will want to start the cast in Fast Cast gear and change to HP+ gear mid cast as the damage cap on it is MAX hpx2. Reprisal isn't effected by enhancing magic skill so those Stikini Rings and Enhancing Torque are doing nothing.
By Voren 2020-04-11 04:03:52  
Odin.Creaucent said: »
You will want to start the cast in Fast Cast gear and change to HP+ gear mid cast as the damage cap on it is MAX hpx2. Reprisal isn't effected by enhancing magic skill so those Stikini Rings and Enhancing Torque are doing nothing.

Yep, you're right, I forgot about that, thank you! I also don't do pre/mid casts, I don't have gearswap, I just use the in-game macros.

I originally played on XBox, been playing past 8 months and still haven't grasped how to set up gearswap, but it's on my to do list.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-11 15:40:17  

Yep, you're right, I forgot about that, thank you! I also don't do pre/mid casts, I don't have gearswap, I just use the in-game macros.

I originally played on XBox, been playing past 8 months and still haven't grasped how to set up gearswap, but it's on my to do list.

In the interim you can use equipsets in game if you want to use in game things before diving into gearswap (though gearswap makes it a ton easier id imagine, as i know ashitacast does)

In game equipsets can handle precast/midcast.
[+]
By Voren 2020-04-12 00:48:12  
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »

In the interim you can use equipsets in game if you want to use in game things before diving into gearswap (though gearswap makes it a ton easier id imagine, as i know ashitacast does)

I was wondering if that was the case, so would it look like this:

/equipset 1 (precast)
/ma "Reprisal" <t> <wait 1>
/equipset 2 (midcast) <wait 1>
/equipset 3 (main gear once cast is done)
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-12 01:17:15  

/equipset 1 (precast)

Pretty much. Its a *** to setup, but it can be done until you get familiar with gearswap.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-04-12 03:47:53  

/equipset 1 (precast)
While I encourage the use of a precast and midcast wherever possible, I'm not certain it's possible with vanila macros and equipsets in this specific instance.

Reprisal has a 1 second base cast time. If you put a wait 1 after initiating the reprisal cast, then the spell will resolve before that wait is up, and you'll cast in your precast set.

And if you don't put a wait after Reprisal then you get a command error on the midcast equipset and it doesn't swap. Seems like a minimum delay is imposed on consecutive equipset usage.

As I see it there are two options here. One is to just cast Reprisal in the midcast set. I suppose there's also the option of making a hybrid set that's part FC and part midcast(Duration+/HP etc) gear for reprisal. It's a spell that gets good mileage from fastcast on midcast in any case.

The other is to put a delay after your precast swap. Like:
Code
/equipset 1<wait 1>
/ma "Reprisal" <me>
/equipset 2<wait 1>
/equipset 3
This makes it so there's a wait 1 in between each equipset, and with no wait after reprisal itself, it does swap to midcast fast enough to resolve the spell wearing midcast gear. (I did test this to confirm first.)

But we've added extra wait time before the spell even starts, so what was the point of reducing the cast time with fast cast ear?

The advantage here is reducing the actual cast time of reprisal so that there's less window for it to be interrupted. The downside is that you stand there for 1 second in precast gear, which is often defensively terrible, and the actual cast is delayed by 1 second. Up to you if you consider this worthwhile.

I'd also like to note that this cast time/equip delay issue is something that's going to happen on any spell that has a cast time of 1 second or less after fast cast is applied when using vanilla FFXI macros and equipsets.

It may be worth confirming that your midcast is swapping in fast enough on some other low cast time spells if's you've been using pre and midcast swaps for them. For example if you have 60% or more Fast Cast then cure IV's cast time would be ~1 second...
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-04-12 04:22:16  
You could also have a macro that only equip midcast gear and hit it right after hitting spell macro with precast. You will need to hit 2 macros for each spell with short casting time tho.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-04-12 04:49:09  
You could also have a macro that only equip midcast gear and hit it right after hitting spell macro with precast. You will need to hit 2 macros for each spell with short casting time tho.
I don't think that would circumvent the minimum equipset delay, so I'm not sure what the point would be.
By SimonSes 2020-04-12 04:58:32  
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
I don't think that would circumvent the minimum equipset delay, so I'm not sure what the point would be.

What you mean?

I meant to have one macro with:

/equipset 1
/ma Reprisal <t>

and 2nd with:

/equipset 2 <wait 1>
/equipset 3

You click first macro, then immediately 2nd macro.
Wouldnt that make you equipset 2 fast enough as midcast?

Or is there some global 1 sec delay between each /equipset even if you hit few different macros manually faster?
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-04-12 05:11:12  
Reprisal with 80% fast cast is a 0.2 second cast time. I don't think you could even hit the second macro before the spell finished. Although, considering PLD, might not have 80% even with siegel sash helping.

But that aside, this isn't a problem of the length of in game waits, or of vanilla macros. If you try to use an equipset within less than one second of using another equipset, it throws a command error and fails to swap.

So even assuming you hit the second macro before the spells fires, if the time elapsed since the first equipset was equipped is less than 1 seconds, then it's going to fail anyway. So what was the point of breaking it up into two macros?
By SimonSes 2020-04-12 05:15:00  
Reprisal with 80% fast cast is a 0.2 second cast time. I don't think you could even hit the second macro before the spell finished. Although, considering PLD, might not have 80% even with siegel sash helping.

But that aside, this isn't a problem of the length of in game waits, or of vanilla macros. If you try to use an equipset within less than one second of using another equipset, it throws a command error and fails to swap.

So even assuming you hit the second macro before the spells fires, if the time elapsed since the first equipset was equipped is less than 1 seconds, then it's going to fail anyway. So what was the point of breaking it up into two macros?

Sorry didnt know about it. I dont really use this fail macros, just throwing ideas.
By Felgarr 2020-04-12 05:15:43  
Time for more sets. Cures this time.

HP Cure.
ItemSet 353475
3023 HP*
Cure+53%, 3% over. Cure received capped.
Enmity+87(+117 w/crusade)
PDT 76%/68%. way overcapped.
39% DT
39%MDT, 46% BDT

Augments:
Sourevan: C path
Rudianos: HP+80, meva+20, Cure+10, PDT 10%

*Regarding the HP. My unity is currently in 2nd place, making the HP+ on Macabre+1 +79(+50 from the unity stat +29 from base.) I think you could probably drop two ranks before HP drops below 3k.

But you could also add more HP with moonlight riing, or Gelatinous. Personally I'd like to keep Defending to maintain moderate DT, but you could do gelatinous or another moonbeam to really crank the HP up. Nothing wrong with having some extra HP gap to cure for more enmity.

HP Cure SIRD
ItemSet 371844
3008 HP* (unit rank 2)
SIRD 102% (Rank 6 nourishing aug)
Cure+50%
Enmity+66(96 w/ Crusade)
68% PDT
29% DT
33% MDT, 39% BDT

Souveran and cape augs are the same as last set.
Odyssean has a Cure+6% aug.
Nourishing in rank 6 for 1% SIRD.
Gelatinous+1 is R15.

I initially tested this set at 101% SIRD, having heard some rumors that 101% would cap when using larger SIRD value pieces. A plausible scenario considering how the exact haste values on gear work.

But this turned out to not be the case for the specific pieces this set uses despite nothing in the set having less that 10%.

lvl ~139 mobs. I disabled my fast cast set for cure precast and spammed cure with my back to the mobs.

So, not capped.

I will note that these interrupts were quite rare at 101% SIRD. I estimate that the per hit interrupt rate was around 3.1%. Rough numbers and small sample.

But Still, I'd rather this be capped, and with the unity augment on Nourishing there is a way to do so without messing anything else up. It takes a rank 6 augment to ge 1% SIRD on the earring.

Retested.

Better.

102% SIRD
83 cures
307 hits.
3.69 hits per cast.
No interrupts.

So I believe that 102% is capping in this set.

Similar to the non-SIRD set, this one is relying on a fairly high unity rank to creep above 3k HP. R15 Gelatinous ring+1 is giving +130 HP, at unity rank2. So +100 from the augment and +30 from the unity stat. Assuming the drop in HP form rank 2 to 3 is that same as 1 to 2(5HP), then you can only drop down to rank 3. Any farther will put you below 3 k. only by a tiny bit, but it will. Probably using Miso anyway.

I think there are a few alternative variants to this set, but most that I've looks at either uncap PDT, drop below 3kHP, or both.

Hey Martel,

I'm not sure how you got 102% SIRD as you describe it. I only see 91% SIRD in gear explicitly stated. If you add 1% from Nour.Earring Augments and 10% SIRD from Ambu cape, you get 102%. ....Did you mean to say that both Ambu capes for "Cure" and "Cure SIRD" are actually NOT the same? Or did you mean to include Regal gauntlets in your set and not Sov. Hands+1?

Thanks again for taking the time to make these sets and sharing them.
First Page 2 3 ... 78 79 80 ... 136 137 138