Cerberus Vagary Linkshell (for Clears)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Cerberus Vagary Linkshell (for clears)
Cerberus Vagary Linkshell (for clears)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-11-22 17:10:18  
The end of an era. Today I found out that Tidis has moved to Asura (his friends decided to go out of the blue so he had to follow) which gave me enough reason to come to the decision to disband VagarySpeaking.

I want to thank the entire server of Cerberus for coming along to our events. Whether we ran with 8 of us, or a full 18 , it didn't matter, as long as we had fun and got what we were after. The LS was never about getting platemails, it was always intended to assist players in getting clears without having to pay someone to do it for them.

Despite that aim, we managed to find nine Tartarus Platemails. Sadly we never got Plouton to drop it directly, they all came from the Odyssean Passage. Myself and Tidis, the two guys in line to lot, we never got the chance to see it in the treasure pool. But that's fine, because my dad Quilly got one, as did eight others. I'm happy with that. The LS far exceeded my expectations and ran way longer than imagined. Doing Vagary for 18 months every week was fun, but without our main PLD it feels like the right time.

I'm making this last post as a way to thank players who ran with us who no longer play on our server. Avallon, is a dude on Asura who helped me a ton with battle strategy during the early days. There are many others who may have left our server since who ran with us, so I want to thank all of them too. Also want to thank players from other servers who helped me out with the strategy to pop Perfidien/Plouton, as the details were sketchy back then and needed further clarification.

I want to make a tribute LS to Tidis, one that focuses on Escha and Reisenjima NMs seen as people need those a lot more. No idea what to call it, but I'll think of something. I don't blame him for leaving the server with his friends, I wouldn't want to be on my own either. So for anyone who may be interested, I'll set up some events in the near future, hopefully at the same time on the same day. So this is just me putting this thread to bed forever. It's nice .. when things come to an end. Peace to all.

[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-11-23 21:31:38  
Reconsider! Cerberus barely has anything going on as it is, don't add to it! :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-11-29 14:23:04  
Cerberus.Jiko said: »
Reconsider! Cerberus barely has anything going on as it is, don't add to it! :)

I understand your point entirely. I'm going to make a new post in the sub forum as I have some news.
 Asura.Avallon
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Avallon 2016-11-29 14:33:17  
Thanks for the shout out, Kylos but you're a friend and I was happy to help when able (usually you started before I got home!). I'm amazed at the dedication you invested into doing Vagary every. single. tuesday! :) And, as you said yourself 9 people ended up with pink wings which wouldn't have happened without your relentless dedication.

I didn't know Tidis is on my server now, so that's interesting! :o

At any rate, what I said previously is still true - it would be great if you and your dad came on over. I've been seeing quite a few people from Cerberus the past week-ish so it seems people are wanting changes.

I'm not sure how fast news travels these days on Cerb (or any other smaller server) but DRK is a beast now for end game (even high tier content such as Schah). All the years of waiting are over for you. It's now common place to see geared/skilled DRK's doing stuff these days - at least on the larger servers.

Food for thought bro if your Apoc/Rag has an inch of dust on it. :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-11-29 14:41:14  
Asura.Avallon said: »
Thanks for the shout out, Kylos but you're a friend and I was happy to help when able (usually you started before I got home!). I'm amazed at the dedication you invested into doing Vagary every. single. tuesday! :) And, as you said yourself 9 people ended up with pink wings which wouldn't have happened without your relentless dedication.

I didn't know Tidis is on my server now, so that's interesting! :o

At any rate, what I said previously is still true - it would be great if you and your dad came on over. I've been seeing quite a few people from Cerberus the past week-ish so it seems people are wanting changes.

I'm not sure how fast news travels these days on Cerb (or any other smaller server) but DRK is a beast now for end game (even high tier content such as Schah). All the years of waiting are over for you. It's now common place to see geared/skilled DRK's doing stuff these days - at least on the larger servers.

Food for thought bro if your Apoc/Rag has an inch of dust on it. :)

Yes I'm working on my Rag afterglow (less than 4k to go) so I have the choice of scythe (Lib, I don't have Apoc) and GS. Quilly also got his mythic and relic afterglows on his Warrior and we ripped Ambuscade a new one this month. Loving being able to play the job, but I have a lot to do before we can try higher tier stuff. We won't move server.. I have another plan.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9