Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 61 62 63
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 10:13:07  
I'm really shocked they aren't giving out apology items like other mobile games.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-14 10:23:09  
Grumpy Cat said: »
I'm really shocked they aren't giving out apology items like other mobile games.
They should.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 10:38:29  
Anna Ruthven said: »
They should.

Yeah unfortunately I don't see anyone else getting on them about it. I have been tweeting at them but I am little ole no one with 3 followers (I think one of which is a bot).
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 10:43:17  
My sister caught a Kabuto. *** me running...

That sound quite... interesting. Someone able to do that must be quite talented.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 10:45:05  
They should.

Yeah unfortunately I don't see anyone else getting on them about it. I have been tweeting at them but I am little ole no one with 3 followers (I think one of which is a bot).

Technically speaking, they dont have to give anything out, but damn.. for all this to happen since day of release, you think some sort of "Thank you for hanging in there with us" would be appropriate. They could have lost a lot of players by these issues...
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-14 10:48:39  
I wish they would give stuff too. but unlike other games how would they do it? they dont have a system where you collect your items. Even if they did it where you get items when you log in im not sure they would flash on screen.

They should be doing events. like double xp/items at pokestops or something. Lucky egg drop chance in pokestops. idk.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 10:49:14  
Cerberus.Jiko said: »
They should.

Technically speaking, they dont have to give anything out, but damn.. for all this to happen since day of release, you think some sort of "Thank you for hanging in there with us" would be appropriate. They could have lost a lot of players by these issues...

Yeah no one HAS to, but like those guys that play the DBZ game on here they get showered with stuff. I think for Pokemon GO though they know people will play no matter what so they don't have to be considerate with it.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 10:49:50  
I buy enough to to get 8 incense and 8 lucky eggs, it glitches, refuses the transaction, I restart...

200 coins, 16 incense. That's unacceptable.

To be honest, the incense isn't worth in unless you're looking for stardust fodder. Eggs should be priority 100%. To get from 20->21, you need 50k xp. 21->22 is 75k. At 100xp/catch, you'd wanna use as mamy eggs as you can.

And remember! The higher the trainer level, the higher the CP Potential of your pokemon! :D
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-14 10:51:35  
Then you have the area where I live. Upstate NY....
In NYC and its suburbs people from upstate are called appleknockers.

I suppose that should be changed to pokeknockers.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 10:52:13  
They should.

Yeah no one HAS to, but like those guys that play the DBZ game on here they get showered with stuff. I think for Pokemon GO though they know people will play no matter what so they don't have to be considerate with it.

FFRK's been the most generous I've noticed so far out of a lot of mobile games. For a damn spelling error, here's 1 mythril. Oops, spanish RK has a mislabling. 1 mythril for everybody. etc etc. It's a great way to keep people happy and stick around, thats for sure. The downside then though is people start expecting free stuff more and more..
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-14 10:53:35  
actually, during beta, each day they would give 2,500 coins, as long as you opened the shop.

pretty sure they have higher concerns right now like making the game more stable, faster and ironing the kinks, not to mention releasing the game worldwide. once that gets out of the way, Im sure we will start seeing more stuff and added features.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 10:57:02  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
actually, during beta, each day they would give 2,500 coins, as long as you opened the shop.

pretty sure they have higher concerns right now like making the game more stable, faster and ironing the kinks, not to mention releasing the game worldwide. once that gets out of the way, Im sure we will start seeing more stuff and added features.

That was during the closed beta though. They wanted people to try the stuff and test it, hence the 2500 coins.

Now that we're, technically, in open beta, they're not going to do that. ;)
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-14 11:03:44  
Bulbasaur pops up.

*click*

"Error" the Bulbasaur changes to a Pidgey.

What the ***, Pokemon Go?
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 11:04:23  
Pwolf Drkgawd said: »
I wish they would give stuff too. but unlike other games how would they do it? they dont have a system where you collect your items. Even if they did it where you get items when you log in im not sure they would flash on screen.

They should be doing events. like double xp/items at pokestops or something. Lucky egg drop chance in pokestops. idk.

It just came out, give them some time to fix ***first, then worry about events later. Im sure they'd have to do events for the legendary pokemon, how to boost their CP, I havent a clue (Rare candy, maybe?), but I'm sure somethings will be coming...
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-14 11:29:54  
no, of course they wont just give out 2,500 coins, but the method is there to giving players "something" just for logging in, in the near future, it could be items, eggs or something. idk.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 11:39:56  
no, of course they wont just give out 2,500 coins, but the method is there to giving players "something" just for logging in, in the near future, it could be items, eggs or something. idk.

I would be happy to get the 2 incenses back that I lost because of servers crapping out right after using them.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-14 11:45:33  
how do u access the in game pics from pkgo?
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 11:48:15  

You, in a sense, do. Hold a gym. as long as you have a pokemon in a gym, you get 10 coins and 500 stardust per gym every 21 hours. Just find a gym of your team, put a pokemon in, click the button (or find other gyms) and get your daily free stuff.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 11:51:20  
Odin.Godofgods said: »

No clue, I assumed everyone was just using screenshot functions on their phones for that?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-14 11:52:13  
Can you stack lure modules and incense?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-14 11:53:06  
Maybe they're waiting to fix the actual problem first... There are still quite a few outages and the like... Nothing like using the items they give you as an apology to only lose them to another outage... Maybe they just don't have a system to send out that many items to all the players reliably yet either... Who knows...
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 11:57:39  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Maybe they're waiting to fix the actual problem first... There are still quite a few outages and the like... Nothing like using the items they give you as an apology to only lose them to another outage... Maybe they just don't have a system to send out that many items to all the players reliably yet either... Who knows...

True true. I guess I should *shudder* calm down and unrustle my jimmies for now.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 11:58:08  

You can use them in combination, yes.

I never used an incense outside of a module running, but the pokemon you get from the incense will have a pink ring going around it, like your avatar, so others around you wont be able to get it.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-14 12:03:18  

No clue, I assumed everyone was just using screenshot functions on their phones for that?

dont even no how to do that. Only switched sim card over to a smart phone in the last week or two. (ironically i only ever used it as a camera) but i saw it had the option to take pics in game, i just cant find them anywhere.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-14 12:04:04  
They should.

well they are giving the game out to the public for free...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-14 12:05:09  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

True true. I guess I should *shudder* calm down and unrustle my jimmies for now.
Probs. At the very least we know they're invested in making this work since it's a huge financial boon for the companies involved... It'll prob be like 14 where that whole first month is softy getting in until the get enough of what they need to meet the demand... Quicker the better for their sake.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-14 12:09:56  

anyways.
just noticed there was an update for the game, via Play Store. dont know if it came out today or yesterday or what did it fix.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-14 12:11:38  
They should.

well they are giving the game out to the public for free...

Because games like this bank on micro transactions, thats why it's free. The casual player may not spend anything, but with every game, there are whoppers that have to be the very best, like no one ever was., hence they'll spend a hell of a lot of money to do so.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-14 12:44:02  
Because games like this bank on micro transactions, thats why it's free. The casual player may not spend anything, but with every game, there are whoppers that have to be the very best, like no one ever was., hence they'll spend a hell of a lot of money to do so.

The industry typically refer to them as "Whales" because of how much you can get from exploiting them.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-14 12:52:44  

You can use them in combination, yes.

I never used an incense outside of a module running, but the pokemon you get from the incense will have a pink ring going around it, like your avatar, so others around you wont be able to get it.
Pfft! Other people.

Who cares about those normies?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 61 62 63