Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 4 ... 116 117 118
By Draylo 2016-05-20 02:11:18  
I got Penelo, pretty cool getting the FF ones. Can you get Beatrix?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-20 02:15:20  
not yet. full list of currently available chars is in the OP
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-20 05:18:58  
Just had to file a bug report. I wonder if you get rewards for them.
Rainbow needles cannot be used at the moment
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-05-20 11:09:08  
Well sadly my party comp hasn't changed. But to beat white dragon I had to switch out and lvl Edgar. Bio Blaster seems to have a lower proc rate after the intial poison -.- cause that ***would go 0/5 sometimes.

Only other characters I have atm to lvl are some 3* Vivi, and Krile. not sure if they are any good. I want to put luna back in for barrage but that seems like it will take forever to get.

Also I have 1* whm. Though is she good? does she cap at 2*? IDK who good healers are. wish i got cecil.

Oh also is it better to get 3* and put time into them to get them 5*? or will a 5* draw be just as good?
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-20 11:46:47  
Word of advice: Dont message the support team for bug fixes.
They will not respond. only that you shouldn't be playing the game.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-05-20 11:49:35  
xD well thats good to know.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-20 11:53:47  
Well the version thats out now is designed for Sweden only. Not everyone.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-05-20 11:58:15  
Anyone else just find that odd? xD Like... Why Sweden?
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-05-20 14:27:56  
Friend ID is 448,944,955. Leader is 4* Bartz lvl 34 with 2* Ifrit with 174 ATK and 131 DEF (1527HP)

Add if you want. Have 14/20 so far after deleting ppl.

Edit: also does anyone know why sometimes the Vision unit gets limit break bar and other times...most of the time it doesnt fill up?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-20 16:03:36  
Recommend spending some lapis to increase your friend limit, very important later on (and even now for gil hoarding though you won't need more than 30-40k gil right now).

ALSO a reminder: everyone remember to SIGN UP for pre-reg!! https://www.finalfantasyexvius.com/register/

Would be shitty if we didn't get those free summon tickets

Also

[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-20 16:06:54  
Is there any reason to hoard Lapis? I'm spending it as I get it but I feel like it might bite me in the *** later. (new character wise... I dunno when they add new ones or if there is one I should save for)

So far my team is
5* Medius
3* Luna
3* Rydia
Rain
Lasswell

I kind of want Krille. Very good healer.
So far I'm loving this game more than FFRK. way more fun.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-20 16:15:11  
It seems much more accessible too. You DONT NEED to roll a 5*. Just need good luck and a willingness to grind i guess.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-20 16:20:24  
Lina just fyi your ranger has been MVP for me the last 2 days, blind from magitek armors can smd

Re: Hoarding Lapis: after you get friend limit up and all that, saving for RATE UP banners is advisable but not mandatory. Personally I'm saving for Celes, Warrior of Light, Vaan, and Tilith rate up banners.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-20 16:27:43  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Lina just fyi your ranger has been MVP for me the last 2 days, blind from magitek armors can smd

Re: Hoarding Lapis: after you get friend limit up and all that, saving for RATE UP banners is advisable but not mandatory. Personally I'm saving for Celes, Warrior of Light, Vaan, and Tilith rate up banners.
Thanks i was planning on Awakening her soon.
Seeing as she is my closest to being able too. She's been saving my but butt a lot as well.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-20 16:37:33  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
It seems much more accessible too. You DONT NEED to roll a 5*. Just need good luck and a willingness to grind i guess.
I hope it stays that way. :(

3* Roselia
Woot. Healer spot is taken care of.
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2016-05-20 16:46:49  
whats the best place to farm esper shards? I can't seem to get enough of those D:
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-20 17:01:35  
Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
whats the best place to farm esper shards? I can't seem to get enough of those D:
They are buyable in one of the last towns.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-20 17:45:36  
Falun Pass explorable shits them out too
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2016-05-20 18:33:46  
how do I get to the next town? I seem to be stuck in Lodin, or is that the last town for the beta?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-20 18:35:20  
Lodin is the limit. Can get to Ordul and get Ifrit by speaking to one of the sailors in front of the boats in the west part of town
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2016-05-20 19:06:39  
Lodin is the limit. Can get to Ordul and get Ifrit by speaking to one of the sailors in front of the boats in the west part of town

tried that, didn't work for me.

I've done all the quests in the town except 2 as well, one of which is the one that freezes the game and causes it to crash (the notice in the shop on the north part of town)
 Phoenix.Morier
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2016-05-20 19:19:17  

I've done all the quests in the town except 2 as well, one of which is the one that freezes the game and causes it to crash (the notice in the shop on the north part of town)
The bomb killing one? Didn't make my game freeze.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2016-05-20 19:28:05  
Phoenix.Morier said: »

The bomb killing one? Didn't make my game freeze.

yeah I'm not sure if it's Andy or what,but it's happening to several people as of patch 1.04. considering installing bluestacks and trying to see if i can get past that point.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-20 19:56:32  
Bluestacks can't load the game, try NOX.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-05-20 20:05:00  

http://kongbakpao.com/guide-ffbe-how-to-get-ifrit/

Also also dont forget to talk to the boy below the potion shop guy.
 Bahamut.Malothar
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2016-05-20 21:11:40  
Any secret to Heaven's Ash or Sacred Crystal? Been hitting up Adv. Awakening Vortex all day with no luck at all. Does it come from Intermediate or am I just having terrible luck?
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2016-05-20 21:12:33  
is shadow even worth using? pulled him and rydia few days ago. but he's lvl 29 and literally has no skills except his limit >_>;
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-05-20 21:30:58  
Bahamut.Malothar said: »
Any secret to Heaven's Ash or Sacred Crystal? Been hitting up Adv. Awakening Vortex all day with no luck at all. Does it come from Intermediate or am I just having terrible luck?
I got Heaven's Ash from advanced. There's also supposedly some kind of dinosaur mob in the Rank C colosseum that you can steal it from, but I'm still working my way through Rank D atm so can't check.
 Bahamut.Malothar
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2016-05-20 23:04:28  
Leon Kasai said: »
Bahamut.Malothar said: »
I got Heaven's Ash from advanced. There's also supposedly some kind of dinosaur mob in the Rank C colosseum that you can steal it from, but I'm still working my way through Rank D atm so can't check.

Followed a tip on reddit and spammed some intermediate and that did the trick, 5 runs has given 2 Ashes and 5 Crystals.

Had a dumb follow-up question that the game's help section actually solved, figured others may run into it. Tossed $10 at the Iron Chest bundles since it seems really cheap for what you get. Got Ifrit to 30/30 but couldn't figure out how to 2 star him. Per the help page:

'After an esper reaches its maximum level, it will evolve if you use it to fight a battle with an identical esper.'

Which actually seems to mean check the area you got it, there's a new Trial level that costs 15 stamina to complete. I'm not sure if you can unlock it by doing the lower tier one or not, stamina is a mess at the moment from Vortex spam.

Edit: That's 15 stam gone lol, attacks three times a round for 800-1k a piece. Managed to land Bio, ticked for 180k a turn. Didn't have a paralyzer in my group to go the distance. :( I was doing ok for a bit, had Proth's Cecil keeping people up with everyone using Guard, til he ate a Fire for 2700. Fairly sure you have to do the Trial to unlock the 2 star, you get a minor scripted event of Ifrit talking about how he's ascending and wants to show you his power.
[+]
 Phoenix.Morier
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2016-05-20 23:08:33  
is shadow even worth using? pulled him and rydia few days ago. but he's lvl 29 and literally has no skills except his limit >_>;
Craft him some...
First Page 2 3 4 ... 116 117 118