Random Politics & Religion #07

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61
By fonewear 2016-06-20 16:44:23  
It was all done by crisis actors I know cause I'm a crisis actor !
By fonewear 2016-06-20 16:45:39  
The guy commenting is funny as hell though:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-20 16:55:09  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Anna, what is the subject of the latest news cycle? Guns and he republican obstruction to gun control. How do you observe that and not conclude republicans are the bad guys? On the other hand you have an Isis radical whose 911 call has been censored to hide his religious radicalization. You don't need to be a genius to connect the dots on this.

Deflect blame here and put it over there.
You ignore any context that runs contrary to your predetermined conclusions while accusing others of confirmation bias. Trolling is the more flattering conclusion we can come to.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-20 16:57:46  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I'll clarify, I mean the politicians mostly, not necessarily the people on this forum. Seriously though, an Isis terrorist shoots up a gay bar and the left runs to his defense by pointing the finger at republicans. If I were gay, I would not feel confident that the government was doing anything to prevent the next incident
Once again, you state the exact opposite of what is happening; Republicans are blaming Obama.

I'm thinking you are just trolling.

Anna, what is the subject of the latest news cycle? Guns and he republican obstruction to gun control. How do you observe that and not conclude republicans are the bad guys? On the other hand you have an Isis radical whose 911 call has been censored to hide his religious radicalization. You don't need to be a genius to connect the dots on this.

Deflect blame here and put it over there.
Here.

Here.

and here.
By fonewear 2016-06-20 16:59:38  
Can we ban guns already enough is enough !
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-20 17:03:15  
fonewear said: »
Can we ban guns already enough is enough !
Hell no! There are a few more I wanna buy.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-20 17:10:16  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

using an e-mail system without proper security, and then releasing 10,000 e-mails to the press some of which have been found to have classified info. not saying for sure she's gonna get indicted, but "how she sends her e-mails." really underscores it.
Just like all of her recent predecessors.

The "outrate" is entirely election-driven.

If the republicans didn't accidentally admit that Benghazi was intentionally used to drive down her poll numbers, they'd still be talking about that.
They are on pause until Sept. or Oct. Gowdy Doody is dragging his feet so they don't have any "hearings" any too soon.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-20 17:14:25  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
explain to me exactly how saying the words Islamic extremist really makes a difference
But... but... but... If Obama merely UTTERS the words "Islamic extremist" ISIS will fold its tents and vanish into the night never to be seen on this plane again.

Its a magical incantation!
By fonewear 2016-06-20 17:18:56  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
explain to me exactly how saying the words Islamic extremist really makes a difference
But... but... but... If Obama merely UTTERS the words "Islamic extremist" ISIS will fold its tents and vanish into the night never to be seen on this plane again.

Its a magical incantation!

As a Muslim I find this offensive !
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2016-06-22 07:36:07  
Incoming artillery shell

5 Signs You’re A Regressive Liberal

Running and ducking as the hate speech commences.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-06-22 07:52:13  
Welp, tomorrow is the big day, UK referendum on EU membership.

Any outside views on the situation?
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-22 08:05:04  
I like how there has been little to no discussion here on how Trump is doing the same thing people keep claiming "liberals" are doing.

Use a tragedy to take away guns.

His tweet
Quote:
Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

Then he went on to suggest a gun control law
Quote:
I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns.

Tell me again how Trump is so different from the establishment.
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-22 08:09:06  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »

I hope the UK will stay, for a large variety of reasons.Basically for tye same reasons why I wanted Scotland to stay, with the added benefit of reduced future military conflicts.

But if they want to choose uncertanity and fear over staying, then that's the choice they make.
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-22 08:41:48  
I hope britain leaves, there nothing more valuable than sovereignty to control your own nations destiny which it has successfully done before it entered the EU to become part of the experimentation of one world governance it definitely has not worked out.
By fonewear 2016-06-22 08:52:10  

Does it involve soccer ?
By fonewear 2016-06-22 08:52:51  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
I like how there has been little to no discussion here on how Trump is doing the same thing people keep claiming "liberals" are doing.

Use a tragedy to take away guns.

His tweet
Quote:
Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

Then he went on to suggest a gun control law
Quote:
I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns.

Wrong thread you want the Trump talk thread.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-22 08:57:16  
Hillary is trying to get the FFXIAH vote. It's a key demographic !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-22 09:11:01  

Well... For one he seems to have no filter at all between what he thinks and what he blurts out... not even an annoying obama "uuuuuuuuhhhm" to buy himself a couple seconds to mull it over in his brain once or twice to see how it sounds.
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-06-22 09:18:09  
Quote:

What's wrong with that?
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-06-22 09:18:24  
Another bombshell incoming

http://www.ilgunrights.com/72-killed-resisting-gun-confiscation-by-national-guard-in-boston/

Duck and cover, I'm up, he see's me, I'm down.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-22 09:20:59  

The haunting memory of pre-thatcher snaggletooth poverty queue up for mad cow horrific food nightmares should scare the bejebbus out of the UK enough they never vote to change anything at all...

but they joined the eu thinking to compete against us without realizing all of their most diabolical evil profiteers and anyone with any ambition at all, moved here a long time ago.
By fonewear 2016-06-22 09:25:56  
I think the UK needs this:

Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-22 09:28:23  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Well... For one he seems to have no filter at all between what he thinks and what he blurts out... not even an annoying obama "uuuuuuuuhhhm" to buy himself a couple seconds to mull it over in his brain once or twice to see how it sounds.
Ummm... "mull it over" doesn't that mean think first?

And "brain" ....
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-22 09:30:13  

One instant thinks about frying pans and fires, but its more like heated swimming pools and boiled lobster.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 09:32:24  
Asura.Saevel said: »

http://www.ilgunrights.com/72-killed-resisting-gun-confiscation-by-national-guard-in-boston/

I'm more curious as to why the National Guard wanted to confiscate the guns, the bans that people are discussing are bans on the sale of said weapons to civilians. That's how it was under Bill's from what I remember. The sales of AR-15s, AK-47s, and SKSs was illegal but owning one was fine.

Speaking of, after Bush took office and repealed the ban (or it expired?), you could buy SKSs for like $80-160 a piece. I should've bought myself a cosmoline queen when they were cheap. =/
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-06-22 09:33:39  

I'm more curious as to why the National Guard wanted to confiscate the guns, the bans that people are discussing are bans on the sale of said weapons to civilians. That's how it was under Bill's from what I remember. The sales of AR-15s, AK-47s, and SKSs was illegal but owning one was fine.

Speaking of, after Bush took office and repealed the ban (or it expired?), you could buy SKSs for like $80-160 a piece. I should've bought myself a cosmoline queen when they were cheap. =/

And you are a prime example of what that article is talking about.

Seriously read it, all the way to the end, especially the last part by the anther THEN post about it.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 09:38:27  

Seriously read it, all the way to the end, especially the last part by the anther THEN post about it.
Nah, this is P&R. You're lucky I even clicked the link. :)
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 09:41:55  
Also, you do realize Thomas Gage has been dead for 200 years, right?

[Mod Edit: thatsthejoke.jpg - AnnaMolly]
By fonewear 2016-06-22 09:42:18  

Read it to me !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61