Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 321 322 323 ... 430 431 432
By gargurty 2022-09-08 08:38:59  
hope the new geo relic will be worth it making.
[+]
VIP
By Lili 2022-09-08 09:49:03  
Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
Fixed bug where morbol apron could not be equipped

I'm pretty sure this is about removing the "Cannot equip headgear" from the Morbol Apron. The JP were complaining about that since there's absolutely no reason for that to be the case.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2022-09-08 09:49:30  
Looked up the Grounds of Valor pages 6-8 monsters. They encompass the entire Map 2 area, so this is where the Locus monsters will be added. Inb4 killing Vrtra to keep that EXP chain.

[+]
 Asura.Geriond
サーバ: Asura
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2022-09-08 10:20:47  
The locus mobs around Vrtra will likely have 3-4+ times as much HP, defense, and evasion as him, which I find mildly funny.
[+]
By Meeble 2022-09-08 10:35:16  
Phoenix.Iocus said: »
10k muffins is nothing. I'm already 5/5 on 2 jobs and 3/5 on another. Even if you did all 16 weapons, that's just 3 jobs 5/5 and 1 more.

My guess would be 10k muffins buys you a starting KI like the malformed weapons for Aeonic, and you can't start another until you finish the one you're on.

It's a safe bet they'll add some other form of currency to Sortie needed for the final form.
By Chimerawizard 2022-09-08 10:42:24  
Safest bet is going to be instrument.
When's the last time bard hasn't used a new instrument REMA?

gargurty said: »
hope the new geo relic will be worth it making.
so about that geo relic...
Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
16 types of weapons, including instruments and shields
don't think it'll exist. Much like the geo aeonic.
By gargurty 2022-09-08 11:25:02  
would make me a sad sad panda. I would love a new bell :)
By SimonSes 2022-09-08 11:25:32  
Chimerawizard said: »

Hmmm???

Wy exactly Dark Mjollnir can't be GEO Primal?
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-09-08 11:25:57  
would make me a sad sad panda. I would love a new bell :)

It wont be bell, it will be a club
By Chimerawizard 2022-09-08 11:32:56  
It's been over 8 years since we got a new handbell.

Your text to link here...

SimonSes said: »

Hmmm???

Wy exactly Dark Mjollnir can't be GEO Primal?
I see, much like this? is bard's aeonic.
there are no shield/instrument mythics/ergons. there are for relics. I'm just trying to get ahead of SE and try and squeeze in a handbell(it's an instrument) prime before it's too late.
By gargurty 2022-09-08 11:56:35  
lol nice link to the text. Too bad the guy seems like a typical geo that needs to know more about the job lol
Geo can do way more if it puts the effort and time in it:)

Also we dont realy need more pet dt gear, idris and gloves is cap.
By SimonSes 2022-09-08 11:57:08  
Its way too late. Primal were designed probably around 2 years ago?
 Phoenix.Iocus
サーバ: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2022-09-08 12:08:17  
They could palette swap anything, BUT them saying 16 when there are 16 regular weapons + shield + brd albatross just makes it seem unlikely.
By Chimerawizard 2022-09-08 12:10:55  
lol nice link to the text. Too bad the guy seems like a typical geo that needs to know more about the job lol
Geo can do way more if it puts the effort and time in it:)

Also we dont realy need more pet dt gear, idris and gloves is cap.
Like you still idle in af+3 gloves.
Ya, we can cure: just time it between attacks or keep petDT cap'd during it. Can we melee? not without giving up on our bubble lasting the full 10min blaze of glory ecliptic attrition, and losing bog ea bubble is going to be a greater dps loss than the geo not melee'ing at all.

DT+petDT is to ensure our most glaring fault for melee geo is reduced. still gotta wear a regen+15 cape to have any hope of the bubble surviving, but with a handbell like that, a hybrid melee set would be possible.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2022-09-08 12:24:42  
There should be a Prime handbell for no other reason than that the game would be more interesting and rewarding - and over all just better - if there were. It's a thing for GEO players to care about. That's reason enough.
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-09-08 12:27:54  
I hope its not you who wrote that on official forum? Because the thing about Wyvern dying or and big gear sacrifices is very inaccurate.

Can we melee? not without giving up on our bubble lasting the full 10min blaze of glory ecliptic attrition, and losing bog ea bubble is going to be a greater dps loss than the geo not melee'ing at all.

You can melee with Idris, AF+3 gloves and JSE+2 neck? Pretty sure JSE+2 neck will keep it alive, but you can also add empy+2 head for master DT and accuracy and pet Regen. Also pet: regen+5 on cape if you want. You also now have Empy+2 feet with high acc and -10%DT.
It's perfectly possible to melee with capped pet DT, 9 pet regen, 10% absorb damage on pet and high master DT. You would sacrifice storeTP for it, but it's not the end of the world for support job. You at least doesn't need to cast anything like melee WHM, you can spend whole time on dps.
By SimonSes 2022-09-08 12:28:33  
ScaevolaBahamut said: »
There should be a Prime handbell for no other reason than that the game would be more interesting and rewarding - and over all just better - if there were. It's a thing for GEO players to care about. That's reason enough.

That I can agree with :)
By Chimerawizard 2022-09-08 12:40:49  
Well, i do know very little about drg. i know SMN pet dies easy. PUP gives up on the master doing anything in exchange for a pet that can't die, and BST needing to wear petPDT get so their pet doesn't die between rewards.
It was my post.
 Asura.Mcdoogle
user: Montigo
By Asura.Mcdoogle 2022-09-08 12:58:47  
PUP can cap pet pDT with ambu cape + r15 Handler's earring rocking double Armor Plates soooo they're fine. How well the auto can tank or do dmg is another question but the master can certainly do dmg while capping pet pDT.
By Chimerawizard 2022-09-08 13:03:14  
Asura.Mcdoogle said: »
PUP can cap pet pDT with ambu cape + r15 Handler's earring rocking double Armor Plates soooo they're fine. How well the auto can tank or do dmg is another question but the master can certainly do dmg while capping pet pDT.
it was for pet tanking that I make the assumption.
puppet doesn't see much love outside of SP or tanking.
 Leviathan.Stamos
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2022-09-08 13:04:12  
PUP is awful. Basically MNK -1 at this point in any content with other people
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-09-08 13:12:38  
Was hoping for +3 emp zone to be another big zone (like the current one) but in Inner Ra'kaznar.

Instead it's "only" gonna be a Zone E added in the currently existing one.
Meeeh...
I mean it's good, I was just expecting too much maybe, I dunno.
Wrong expectations, let's say.
 Sylph.Elwynbelwyn
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Elwynbelwyn 2022-09-08 13:53:42  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Did not expect them to release +3 so soon. That's a good development. I wonder if the new area in Sortie will open up after completing x amount of objectives, and killing # of bosses, then [Pluoton] area opens up somewhere like walls in Delve.
Maybe it will use the lower floor map of Outer RaKaz?
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-09-08 14:12:25  
Sucky thing about new weapons is they aren't showing the final forms. Choosing now and not nowing the end result makes me a bit sad
 Bahamut.Belkin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2022-09-08 14:38:06  
Eager to know if BLU/DNC/SCH/PUP/GEO/RUN get a tag on the weapons. With so many jobs on each one, it seems like they won't be ultra job-specialized like the most recent Bonanza weapons have been.
By Aerix 2022-09-08 14:39:28  
Leviathan.Stamos said: »
PUP is awful. Basically MNK -1 at this point in any content with other people

Then perhaps you should play the job like PUP instead of trying to play it like a pseudo-MNK. While it's not on the same level as MNK in terms of DPS, there's several things it can do that MNK cannot replicate.
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2022-09-08 14:40:39  
Bahamut.Belkin said: »
Eager to know if BLU/DNC/SCH/PUP/GEO/RUN get a tag on the weapons. With so many jobs on each one, it seems like they won't be ultra job-specialized like the most recent Bonanza weapons have been.

There's no way post-CoP jobs get locked out. ToAU came out 16 years ago! Not even SE's that parochial.
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-09-08 14:50:21  

They for sure wont be as specialized as mythics even without those jobs and those jobs will be there for sure. What they can do tho, is taking jobs off from some and leaving every job on only one Primal. Meaning PLD will only get Shield and BRD Instrument. RNG only Bow. SAM only GKT. RDM only Sword. DRK only Scythe. WAR only Great Axe. This could allow for at least some kind of job specific buffs maybe, since only shared weapons would be H2H by MNK/PUP, Sword by RDM/BLU, Dagger by THF/DNC, Club by WHM/GEO and Staff by BLM/SMN/SCH.
By Aerix 2022-09-08 14:54:13  
I bet Asurans are happy about yells turning from "4 REMA BRD only" into "5 REMA BRD only".
[+]
By Nariont 2022-09-08 14:59:03  

You're likely looking at emp/aeonic style weapons that might have 1 or 2 unique factors on them, wouldnt expect anything truly specialized unless they opt to do some kind of path split on the weapons either via the upgrade process or through augments, like how the dyna D weapons(sword/dagger/staff) all share the same models but have different end-stats
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 321 322 323 ... 430 431 432