Dev Tracker - Discussion

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
6028 users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677
Offline
Posts: 10024
By SimonSes 2026-09-07 09:51:49  
Not sure where this hype came from. I-seal kupon is the mog bonanza kupon there are talking about also it's not like it's the first time it has been written like that too:

[+]
 Asura.Murdokk
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Murdock
Posts: 51
By Asura.Murdokk 2026-09-07 13:02:08  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Imagine getting a bonanza weapon per mob drop rate the same as I-seals, crazy as ***.

 Bahamut.Senaki
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User: Senaki
Posts: 455
By Bahamut.Senaki 2026-09-07 13:07:57  
Asura.Murdokk said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Imagine getting a bonanza weapon per mob drop rate the same as I-seals, crazy as ***.


I still feel for that guy that chose the chocobo dagger thinking its movement speed stacks with other items.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2026-09-07 13:34:10  
What if SE was secretly doing analytics on Mog Bonanza Weapons selection as an aptitude/test of logic to determine what percentage of their playerbase is not very bright?
Offline
By Dodik 2026-09-07 13:39:48  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
test of logic to determine what percentage of their playerbase is not very bright?

Their playerbase plays XI, I'm sure they know exactly already.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 149
By AegParm 2026-09-07 15:39:12  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
What if SE was secretly doing analytics on Mog Bonanza Weapons selection as an aptitude/test of logic to determine what percentage of their playerbase is not very bright?

Like a toddler and balusters, I have gotten my head stuck in my Hebo's spear. More than once.
[+]
Offline
By Shichishito 2026-09-08 04:56:50  
AegParm said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
What if SE was secretly doing analytics on Mog Bonanza Weapons selection as an aptitude/test of logic to determine what percentage of their playerbase is not very bright?

Like a toddler and balusters, I have gotten my head stuck in my Hebo's spear. More than once.
I have 2 bonanza marbles and 2 nostrils and I'm always tight on inventory space, screw Dr. Monberaux and his disapproving eyeroll.
[+]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Ephexis
Posts: 50
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2026-09-08 19:20:58  
I'm trying to remember when the last time the Macrocosmic Campaign was up.
 Valefor.Kriz
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
User: Kriz
Posts: 63
By Valefor.Kriz 2026-09-09 07:04:07  
Asura.Houndsoflove said: »
I'm trying to remember when the last time the Macrocosmic Campaign was up.
As someone who has run a LOT of Macrocosmic Campaign to get Empyrean Weapon Abyssea items and to surface the insanely rare items (Dense Cluster), my records (drop alerts for Empy items) seems to be the last time was May 2025 with the 23rd Vana'versary and June 2025 with the Summer campaign.

I check every campaign announcement, always looking forward to the chance to do more (especially since my seal count has replenished over the years).
[+]
Offline
By LightningHelix 2026-09-09 08:34:17  
Valefor.Kriz said: »
Asura.Houndsoflove said: »
I'm trying to remember when the last time the Macrocosmic Campaign was up.
As someone who has run a LOT of Macrocosmic Campaign to get Empyrean Weapon Abyssea items and to surface the insanely rare items (Dense Cluster)
...have you ever gotten one?! I don't disbelieve that they are in there, but we've only ever seen a few screenshots and you know how easy those could be to fake. My run count is at like 300 so I've obviously never seen one.

edit: lmao just clicked the link hell yeah gamer
[+]
Offline
Posts: 18
By Krazeko 2026-09-09 08:36:26  
I've never seen one drop either, probably at like 3 or 400 runs at this point. Of course that doesn't mean they don't, I've never seen a k club drop either lol
 Valefor.Furion
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
User: Kriz
Posts: 2
By Valefor.Furion 2026-09-09 09:13:13  
Yep, if you click the dense cluster link https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/54315/dense-cluster-from-macrocosmic-orb-campaign/2#3697081 that leads to a 2024 post where I tried, as best I could, to prove it exists as I got one while also trying to minimize ways someone would fake it :)

Of course, 1/2000+ is a pretty terrible drop rate, but it happened. And in the meanwhile others have confirmed to me as well, but without the robust proof, but I'd believe them.
[+]
Offline
By LightningHelix 2026-09-09 12:05:43  
You went more than deep enough for me - like several steps deeper than necessary, honestly lol
[+]
 Phoenix.Enochroot
Online
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
User: enoch
Posts: 268
By Phoenix.Enochroot 2026-09-09 12:37:45  
LightningHelix said: »
You went more than deep enough for me - like several steps deeper than necessary, honestly lol

I demand a shakycam vid!
[+]
Offline
By LightningHelix 2026-09-09 15:54:14  
Phoenix.Enochroot said: »
LightningHelix said: »
You went more than deep enough for me - like several steps deeper than necessary, honestly lol

I demand a shakycam vid!
yeah okay wait I change my answer

shaky cam vid with a UNREGISTERED HYPERCAM watermark for some reason
sound of a guy in a basement absolutely losing it over the drop
bad zooms
game not even in English
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8125
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-09-09 16:17:30  
OOOOOO MIOOOOO DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8125
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-09-09 16:17:46  
DEFENDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

DEFENDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-09-12 07:32:42  
oh yeah there's an AMAN on right now or just ended or whatevs

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/1wdpy7t/09122026_aman_live_translation_thread/

Some random jpop femboy interview for an hour and protowaypoint finding. Fun.
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-09-12 16:06:51  
These dipshits spill coffee on the servers again
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17
By Lythturia 2026-09-12 16:11:04  
Yeah I'm also getting like 3 second delay in limbus.
[+]
 Bahamut.Senaki
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User: Senaki
Posts: 455
By Bahamut.Senaki 2026-09-12 16:48:14  


Anyone else?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
User: Byrthnoth
Posts: 6992
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2026-09-12 16:51:10  
Memememe
[+]
 Bahamut.Senaki
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User: Senaki
Posts: 455
By Bahamut.Senaki 2026-09-12 16:51:43  
How do we verify SE has their cables plugged in?
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26063
By Anna Ruthven 2026-09-12 16:52:44  


Currently eating an entire *** bag of popsicles since it won't let me log on.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Helping Hand
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6150
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2026-09-12 17:07:25  
It's an Issue for NA only. I'm on and fine. Friend managed to login in fine with VPN, this isnt the first time in the last 1 or 2 weeks this has happened.
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-09-12 17:10:13  
14 Japan region has all the issues
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26063
By Anna Ruthven 2026-09-12 17:26:33  
Are they connected somehow, or do we not know?
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-09-12 17:28:37  
Whenever 14 is having issues 11 catches some of the collateral
VIP
Offline
Posts: 1228
By Lili 2026-09-12 17:28:52  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Are they connected somehow, or do we not know?

XI servers have been moved to one of the XIV datacenters, on virtual machines, a few years ago.

https://www.siliconera.com/final-fantasy-xi-server-replacements-story-teased/
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26063
By Anna Ruthven 2026-09-12 17:31:56  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Whenever 14 is having issues 11 catches some of the collateral
Can't let people have options.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677