日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Dat Modding » FFXI HD Mods
FFXI HD Mods
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48
By jackle833 2020-01-13 11:23:08  
kireek said: »
jackle833 said: »
Hi all, I know there are already HD font mods for 16:9 res but I was curious if anyone knows if there are 21:9 resolution font mods, or if anyone knows to to make them. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

FFXI cuts the font out of sheets like this. You can't change the size of it cause it uses exact coordinates where to cut each letter out.

If you make the font narrower on the sheet you'll still have the same amount of space between fonts.

Someone may be able to create a windower addon to modify the spaces between fonts or something possibly.

I've noticed that the sheet within the 4:3 and 16:9 folder are exactly the same. It's more the font for character names that float over head. I was looking for a way to make this more narrow , same way the 16:9 does, but I cant seem to find a difference in the dats. Thank you
 Asura.Haxetc
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Haxetc 2020-01-13 12:31:25  
Asura.Haxetc said: »
Was wondering if anyone would know what would cause certain zones (Lower Jeuno/Reisenjima) to load black. NPC's and everything else loads just not the zone. Can't move my character or anything.

I'm assuming it's due to Amelilas mod sizes being so large, I don't know for sure since I haven't had this issue.

However I made smaller versions of Amelilas mods that I posted on the first post at the bottom you can try install, quoted below. Also turning off bump mapping saves ram too (bump maps are extra loaded dat files)
Still having the same issue with the smaller dats and have had bump mapping off. I appreciate the help. Would turning down mip mapping help? I might just end up taking the hit and leaving those zones standard even though they look phenomenal modded lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Haxetc
By Asura.Haxetc 2020-01-13 13:47:11  
Yea to DGVoodoo and no idea on the REMA dats. I did use the all in one pack that was posted a few pages back though.

Post deleted by User.
By DononofSylph 2020-01-13 14:14:29  
Do we just basically copy those ROM's and override the ROM's in the FFXI folder for this to work?

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-15 05:35:47  
Was wondering if anyone would know what would cause certain zones (Lower Jeuno/Reisenjima) to load black. NPC's and everything else loads just not the zone. Can't move my character or anything.

I'm assuming it's due to Amelilas mod sizes being so large, I don't know for sure since I haven't had this issue.

However I made smaller versions of Amelilas mods that I posted on the first post at the bottom you can try install, quoted below. Also turning off bump mapping saves ram too (bump maps are extra loaded dat files)
Still having the same issue with the smaller dats and have had bump mapping off. I appreciate the help. Would turning down mip mapping help? I might just end up taking the hit and leaving those zones standard even though they look phenomenal modded lol.

Also having this same issue and I cannot log into Reis or Lower Jeuno without getting black screen. Is there any way to remove this mod back to the original?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By zinonffxi 2020-01-27 14:50:52  
Hello guys. does anyone know how to fix the Black screen issue,
that happened while zoning to Tele/Qufim/Misareaux.!
Thank you.
Best regards.
By Levitica 2020-02-08 23:08:27  
Is there a HQ Supay Weskit?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Suppa
user: Supa
By Asura.Suppa 2020-02-12 05:52:14  
Is there a Siren Prime fight and the avatar now?

Yep :D
By DeusDisciple 2020-02-17 00:48:04  
Heya all, I've been a lurker on this site for a while, mostly for the job guides and auction house features. But this thread in particular caught my attention as I love the HD mods for FFXI.

I first off want to say thank you to both Kireek and Amelila for the amazing mods. The two of you have given this game the much needed visual overhaul that it deserves.

Due to Summoner being my main career job and Siren being added this update, I decided to create a customized fully HD version of her. I've been working on up-scaling the textures from Kireek's HD avatar pack with the A.I. Gigapixel software. The results are pretty amazing and I haven't noticed any negative impact on performance from them being implemented into the game.

For Shiva, Garuda, and Siren I've also been modding their mqo files to give them a bit more curvy figure than how Square originally designed them. For Siren specifically, I also created a separate DAT model for her with a more human like skin tone to go along with her original grayish FFXI skin.

I personally prefer her human looking skin, as with every other Final Fantasy game that Siren's been in aside from XI she's always had the more human looking color. I'm not really a big fan of her gray color in this game, as to me she looks too bird like. I wanted to give her a bit more uniqueness, as I know a lot of people have said she seems too similar to Garuda in her standard design.

I did however create HD modded DATs for her original skin tone as well. I figured some people would want to keep her original XI appearance so I've included both version's DAT sets in my download link. I also included an installation ReadMe for the locations of all 5 of her different DAT models in the game's folders.

I've tested this Siren model out in-game and it looks great while not causing any noticeable impact on performance from what I've seen. Let me know if you guys like the mod and if you would like for me to share my Shiva and Garuda custom models on here as well.

Again credit goes to Kireek for the base HD textures for this Siren mod, a long with the rest of his avatar HD pack. I just further up-scaled the textures and modded the 3D mqo files from there.

https://tinyurl.com/SirenHDFF11

[+]
By Draylo 2020-02-17 01:07:53  
It looks great, nice job
[+]
 Bahamut.Draykos
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Draykos
By Bahamut.Draykos 2020-02-21 09:28:06  
Can anyone confirm for me which folder the DATs for Ru'Aun Gardens are in? I'm experiencing the all black background here as well. It's strange because if I zone in and it's black, I can /shutdown then when I log back in sometimes I get textures.

I thought it was 283 but after replacing those files with the originals the issue persists.

Thanks
 Bahamut.Draykos
By Bahamut.Draykos 2020-02-21 16:44:27  
Bahamut.Draykos said: »
Can anyone confirm for me which folder the DATs for Ru'Aun Gardens are in? I'm experiencing the all black background here as well. It's strange because if I zone in and it's black, I can /shutdown then when I log back in sometimes I get textures.

I thought it was 283 but after replacing those files with the originals the issue persists.

Thanks

Didn't realize the ROM folders were numbered based on expansion, so for now I just renamed the ROM2 folder, I'll narrow it down later.
 Bahamut.Draykos
By Bahamut.Draykos 2020-02-21 22:10:22  

Also found this NPC in Outer Ra'Kaznar missing legs. Also saw a Corsair in Reisenjima with no legs but I have no idea what is missing.
By epta 2020-03-02 12:18:44  
Hey guys!

For everyone having problems with Black Screen (enviroment) with Amelilas HD mods like Lower jeuno, Ronf, Ru Aun etc i just got it solved, at least for me

It was the "super sampling" config in windower that was the main issue. Uncheck it and you will shouldn't have the problem. However, you might have to mip mapp in order to get the grass to look smooth
 Phoenix.Logical
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Logical 2020-03-05 06:59:42  
epta said: »
Hey guys!

For everyone having problems with Black Screen (enviroment) with Amelilas HD mods like Lower jeuno, Ronf, Ru Aun etc i just got it solved, at least for me

It was the "super sampling" config in windower that was the main issue. Uncheck it and you will shouldn't have the problem. However, you might have to mip mapp in order to get the grass to look smooth

Thanks for this info! I'll start suggesting others try it on my video.
 Asura.Mewwgoat
user: mewgoat
By Asura.Mewwgoat 2020-03-05 14:07:28  
for the siren, is that read me usable for the xipivot way? or just straight into pol folders?
By DeusDisciple 2020-03-05 15:56:21  
For Siren's DAT files or any other mods you can use either method that you would prefer. XiPivot has essentially the same structure as the default FFXI directories, you're just allowing Windower or Ashita to load the custom DATs you have inside the XiPivot folder instead of the default ones for whichever DATs you have mods for.

So if you place the modded DATs for Siren in the XiPivot folder they will work the same as replacing the original FFXI files. You would just need to create sub folders in your XiPivot "ROM" directory for the specific locations her DATs are at. Namely folders numbered 328, 335, and 363. Then just follow the ReadMe for where each DAT goes into those folders.

For any mods that I personally use with FFXI, I just make a backup copy of the both the modded and original DATs in my Mod collection folders and also in the main pol/FFXI folders directly. If you rename the original DAT to something like: "363-22.Siren(SE Original).DAT", with the first number being the folder and second number is the specific DAT number, then the game will ignore the file even if you leave it inside the actual FFXI installation folder.

The reason being that the game only reads the DAT files with specific numbers like "35" and any DATs that don't follow that format with say words or characters in them the game doesn't understand and will just over look them. Even if the game has to be reinstalled, the DAT files you make custom names for will still be there afterwards.

So you can still technically keep your original DATs from being replaced with that method without using XiPivot. It's not as fast but I find it easier to locate specific DATs If I'm working on mods, appose to everything just being numbers with no labels to what they are.
 Lakshmi.Onimenokyo
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Onimenokyo 2020-03-08 18:54:23  
Updated the 1 drag and drop Mega pack. Contains a txt file with everything inside and who made it. I recommend using Xipiviot or backing up ur originals.

Mirror 1
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ikfqJzNHLRoxP7IMSouDc6eXq-8-guwR

Mirror 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cf7o6sz1ckb86k/ALL-Dat-Mods.rar?dl=0

*edit
Newer version later in the forum
[+]
 Carbuncle.Tace
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: tace
By Carbuncle.Tace 2020-03-08 20:49:02  
Bahamut.Draykos said: »

Also found this NPC in Outer Ra'Kaznar missing legs. Also saw a Corsair in Reisenjima with no legs but I have no idea what is missing.

she has been like that in my game for quite some time i use most all of the hd zone skins and bunch of weapons not sure which one guillotined her though.
 Carbuncle.Razziel
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-04-04 21:49:41  
anyone got a banging reshade setting they'd like to share? looking to add a new coat of paint.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Kyhree
サーバ: Valefor
user: Kyhree
By Valefor.Kyhree 2020-04-16 13:43:49  
Awesome, thanks!
 Phoenix.Logical
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Logical 2020-04-16 15:16:32  
Kyhree asked for a B&W version of the HD mod of Escha Ru'Aun so I made one today. Bottom link for anyone interested, all the same textures but it's black and white.

Colour
https://tinyurl.com/vngdkrk
B&W
UPDATE: Black and White verison of above.

https://tinyurl.com/yazosfyt

Thanks! Many viewers who use the Tutorial had noticed they weren't black and white and wanted it that way so now they can fix that if they want (I prefer Color). Will update this on the YouTube Vid... Thanks as always sir!

By the way... if you can ever get to doing a HD of Fazheluo Radiant Mail for my NIN videos I would be forever grateful! :)
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48