Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 89 90 91 ... 109 110 111

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 10:12:54  
DirectX said: »
Credibility on a thread that 10 people post in, half of whom don't have a braincell between them? Don't be ridiculous. I thought this thread was about politics, not a cesspit where a few retards waste their menial lives attacking people and circle jerking each other. Now I know.

If is is so terrible then why are you here ? Shouldn't you be grading term papers ?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-15 10:14:03  
fonewear said: »
This waitress job is just temporary I tells ya I'm going to be in pictures see ! With Brad Pitt.

How long have you been a waitress...well about 30 years...but my break is coming...I can feel it.

/flashback

holy ***... we had a saleswoman in our office who just could not let go... forty something... had a kid in high school. acting credits like blurred woman walking by in the background of local mattress store commercial...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-15 10:16:20  
Now I know.

and knowing is half the battle

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 10:19:11  
Credibility on a thread that 10 people post in, half of whom don't have a braincell between them? Don't be ridiculous. I thought this thread was about politics, not a cesspit where a few retards waste their menial lives attacking people and circle jerking each other. Now I know.

Normally I say I don't read posts as a joke...but reading your post I picture a person with a monocle that smells his own farts. That is the only way it is tolerable.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-15 10:25:02  
I thought this thread was about politics

did you even bother to read the thread title?

Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.

we can change the "your viewpoints are invalid." to "directx's viewpoints are invalid" if that would help you understand a little bit better professor.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 10:27:38  
According to my textbook chapter 1 page 3 ... The...your point is not valid.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-15 10:46:24  
According to my textbook chapter 1 page 3 ... The...your point is not valid.

it's kind of a homage to "all of your base are belong to us"

my son was taking a film class and his teacher had never heard of akira kurosawa... you know...seven samurai, yojimbo, rashomon...etc.. nope never heard of them either.

nik uses wtf face

akira kurosawa is regarded as one of the most important and influential filmmakers in the history of cinema... and yet somehow this person teaching a class on film....presumably graduated fro college, had a dergree, had never heard of him...

how is that even possible?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 10:48:38  
The best part is if you hid the teacher edition books it would be an all day study hall:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 10:50:56  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Those who can do, those who can't teach.

People still use that silly quote?

Can you believe some people still don't have an avatar picture...
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 10:52:46  
I just can't figure out why this guy comes in here and assumes that everyone who disagrees with him doesn't have a college education. You would think that it would be counterintuitive to make snap judgments without any data to back it up while simultaneously declaring how smart you are,
but maybe that's just my degree in statistics talking
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 10:54:48  
I went to Trump University...with a small loan of one million dollars now I'm Vice President of the Trump fan club.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 10:56:52  
Candlejack said: »
Ahead of his trial, the judge has just tossed Paul Manafort behind bars.

IF there was any justice in this world you would be behind bars...or at a bar...or near a bar...or taking the bar exam
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-15 10:56:57  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I just can't figure out why this guy comes in here and assumes that everyone who disagrees with him doesn't have a college education. You would think that it would be counterintuitive to make snap judgments without any data to back it up while simultaneously declaring how smart you are,
but maybe that's just my degree in statistics talking

Because those who disagree with him must be those dumb Trump supporters he hard about on the news.

That kind of arrogance is what got them into trouble to begin with. Hell I poked fun at him and he exploded into an insecure mess that culminated with 6th grade level personal attacks.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 10:58:54  

IF there was any justice in this world you would be behind bars...or at a bar...or near a bar...or taking the bar exam
I'm already at a bar. To be precise, a brewery.

Yep and I'm Paul Manafont...I'm here to teach you the ways of black mage.
By Viciouss 2018-06-15 11:00:40  
Witness tampering? Really guy...

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-15 11:03:34  
Viciouss said: »
Witness tampering? Really guy...
Eeyep. He was attempting it and got caught. With as much trouble as he, Cohen, Trump and the rest might be in, one would think they'd all think twice about engaging in anything remotely criminal right now.
So. Freaking. Stupid.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:04:31  
It's true I read it on the internet. Drumpf is finished...he will be in prison by 12:20 PM
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:04:57  
According to CJ Trump should have been in prison in 1986 for jay walking.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:07:10  
I don't know what is worse Drumpf is finished or I'm angry at Drumpf...both delusional. Mostly to feel their own self hatred and loathing. Or they want Drumpf to be finished to winning an internet argument.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:07:59  
Democrats in 2018...I'm angry and 2018...vote for me !
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-15 11:08:48  

He wasn't thrown in jail, he's ordered to stand for a new bail hearing due to his old one being suspended. It was suspended because the prosecution threw new charges at him and argued those charges meant he violated his previous bail terms. That is absolutely not automatic, otherwise every prosecutor in the USA would use that on every defendant to defeat bail entirely. Charges, like Incitements, are are done 100% without input from the defendants lawyers. Due process clause says the defendant can argue in front of a judge on why they shouldn't be in any form of pre-trial detainment. In this case the prosecution will need to show beyond a reasonable doubt that Manafort was witness tampering and thus shouldn't be out on bail.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:09:49  
I'm pretty sure CJ has never read anything but a headline of an article. Then he uses the headline to reinforce what he already believes.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-15 11:10:33  
Asura.Saevel said: »

He wasn't thrown in jail, he's ordered to stand for a new bail hearing due to his old one being suspended. It was suspended because the prosecution threw new charges at him and argued those charges meant he violated his previous bail terms. That is absolutely not automatic, otherwise every prosecutor in the USA would use that on every defendant to defeat bail entirely. Charges, like Incitements, are are done 100% without input from the defendants lawyers. Due process clause says the defendant can argue in front of a judge on why they shouldn't be in any form of pre-trial detainment. In this case the prosecution will need to show beyond a reasonable doubt that Manafort was witness tampering and thus shouldn't be out on bail.

Give Saevel a few minutes, he will catch up. Manafort's bail has been revoked, he is in jail until his trial in September.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:11:17  
All we know for certain is that I hate Trump...and Trump hates me. And to dig any deeper would require psychotherapy. But since I can't afford therapy I'll just *** about how much I hate Trump.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 89 90 91 ... 109 110 111