Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 90 91 92 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:15:15  
Viciouss said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
fonewear said: »
Candlejack said: »
Ahead of his trial, the judge has just tossed Paul Manafort behind bars.

IF there was any justice in this world you would be behind bars...or at a bar...or near a bar...or taking the bar exam

He wasn't thrown in jail, he's ordered to stand for a new bail hearing due to his old one being suspended. It was suspended because the prosecution threw new charges at him and argued those charges meant he violated his previous bail terms. That is absolutely not automatic, otherwise every prosecutor in the USA would use that on every defendant to defeat bail entirely. Charges, like Incitements, are are done 100% without input from the defendants lawyers. Due process clause says the defendant can argue in front of a judge on why they shouldn't be in any form of pre-trial detainment. In this case the prosecution will need to show beyond a reasonable doubt that Manafort was witness tampering and thus shouldn't be out on bail.

Give Saevel a few minutes, he will catch up. Manafort's bail has been revoked, he is in jail until his trial in September.

Manafont is finished they are going to send him to the Gulag.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-15 11:17:35  
I'm pretty sure CJ has never read anything but a headline of an article. Then he uses the headline to reinforce what he already believes.

I don't think any of them have, places like CNN, MSNBC and even BCC strip out the context and create click baity headlines. Reading them you would think that it's a done deal, but digging around you can see that it's just an accusation from the prosecution. The prosecution is accusing him of alleged witness tampering and then asking a court Judge if they can redo the bail hearing. The Judge agreed and their all going to have to go up there again and argue this all out.

Here's the thing, the District they filed the papers with is a Washington DC district Judge and not the Federal Judge who's been overseeing the case. Mueller is kinda venue shopping a bit here because Washing DC itself is overwhelmingly liberal / Democrat / Hillary supporters while the other Federal Judges are down near Richmond which is far more balanced. It's almost cheating and only made possible because the vicinity of the two districts makes them part of the federal circuit.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 11:18:19  
I wonder if they'll ever realize that a vast majority of Republicans don't care what happens to Paul Manafort.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:19:22  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I wonder if they'll ever realize that a vast majority of Republicans don't care what happens to Paul Manafort.

Paul Manafont will unite the black mages not destroy them...he is the chosen one.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-15 11:19:23  
Apparently Saevel needs even more time to figure it out. Its on the front page of Fox News, but just him go at his own slow pace.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-15 11:22:36  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Those who can do, those who can't teach.

People still use that silly quote?

Yes.

/gently pats on the head

/pulls a quarter out of shiroi's ear

here...go play some dankey kang
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:23:12  
I don't know who Manfont is but he is guilty just like OJ.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:24:54  
Viciouss said: »
Apparently Saevel needs even more time to figure it out. Its on the front page of Fox News, but just him go at his own slow pace.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-06-15 11:28:08  
Yet here you all are, regurgitating the media's vomit and eating it all over again like dogs.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:30:42  
Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »
Yet here you all are, regurgitating the media's vomit and eating it all over again like dogs.

Reliable source:

[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-15 11:37:14  
Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »

but not you sir!...you have risen like the phoenix out of these ashes and soared above us majestically!

thank you for sharing with us, we lowly unwashed masses, your divine fountain of knowledge!

I have never witnessed such brilliance and in depth analysis of a political topic in all of my lifetime. grace us again with your wisdom!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-06-15 11:38:48  
don't think any of them have, places like CNN, MSNBC and even BCC strip out the context and create click baity headlines. Reading them you would think that it's a done deal, but digging around you can see that it's just an accusation from the prosecution. The prosecution is accusing him of alleged witness tampering and then asking a court Judge if they can redo the bail hearing. The Judge agreed and their all going to have to go up there again and argue this all out.

From Fox

Quote:
Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was jailed Friday after a federal judge revoked his $10 million bail based on new witness tampering charges brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Washington, D.C., Federal District Judge Amy Berman Jackson sent the onetime power player to jail pending trial moments after he pleaded not guilty to the charges, brought against him and his associate, Konstantin Kilimnik of Moscow.

Sounds like he is in jail.

Aww come on Shiroi, it was fun watching him pretend to know everything, don't help him out!
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:39:14  
don't think any of them have, places like CNN, MSNBC and even BCC strip out the context and create click baity headlines. Reading them you would think that it's a done deal, but digging around you can see that it's just an accusation from the prosecution. The prosecution is accusing him of alleged witness tampering and then asking a court Judge if they can redo the bail hearing. The Judge agreed and their all going to have to go up there again and argue this all out.

From Fox

Quote:
Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was jailed Friday after a federal judge revoked his $10 million bail based on new witness tampering charges brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Washington, D.C., Federal District Judge Amy Berman Jackson sent the onetime power player to jail pending trial moments after he pleaded not guilty to the charges, brought against him and his associate, Konstantin Kilimnik of Moscow.

He is currently worked his way up to prison tattoo artist. He traded 3 packs of cigarettes to set up shop in Bubba's house of horrors.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-15 11:42:40  

we don't even care what happens to trump...

if you think impeaching trump would lower his popularity, you really have not been paying attention for the last three years.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:45:04  
DirectX said: »
I just can't figure out why this guy comes in here and assumes that everyone who disagrees with him doesn't have a college education. You would think that it would be counterintuitive to make snap judgments without any data to back it up while simultaneously declaring how smart you are,
but maybe that's just my degree in statistics talking

Because those who disagree with him must be those dumb Trump supporters he hard about on the news.

That kind of arrogance is what got them into trouble to begin with. Hell I poked fun at him and he exploded into an insecure mess that culminated with 6th grade level personal attacks.
I would consider myself a supporter of Donald Trump before this week despite everything clearly going downhill. At what point would you be concerned about his actions or decisions? What would he have to do? This is the issue here, not the fact that he wouldn’t have got in in the first place if a large proportion of Americans weren’t inbred rednecks.

Pointing out that you have a clear lack of knowledge of what you’re talking about, which you tried to use to personally attack me, is not personally attacking you. Its funny funny that Ravael is selective in who he calls out for making assumptions.

I can't even pretend to care what you think...even if I were to imagine your argument it would be a waste of time.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:45:48  

From Fox

Quote:

He is currently worked his way up to prison tattoo artist. He traded 3 packs of cigarettes to set up shop in Bubba's house of horrors.
I heard it was three packs of smokes and he has to bend over whenever Bubba's feeling... a bit "amorous", if you get my meaning.

That is your fantasy CJ though...some big guy named bubba tearing you a new ***.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:46:59  
Well pilgrim...only after you eat the peanuts out of my *** !

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:48:33  
Fone, I ascended beyond scat years ago.

The fact that you don't get any references to anything. Makes me think you are Donny.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:49:12  
Try watching something that normal people would watch CJ. It might help you out in real life.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-15 11:50:36  
Pointing out that you have a clear lack of knowledge of what you’re talking about,

Only if your mind has this happened.

Post less, lurk more.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 11:52:56  
I just can't figure out why this guy comes in here and assumes that everyone who disagrees with him doesn't have a college education. You would think that it would be counterintuitive to make snap judgments without any data to back it up while simultaneously declaring how smart you are,
but maybe that's just my degree in statistics talking

Because those who disagree with him must be those dumb Trump supporters he hard about on the news.

That kind of arrogance is what got them into trouble to begin with. Hell I poked fun at him and he exploded into an insecure mess that culminated with 6th grade level personal attacks.
I would consider myself a supporter of Donald Trump before this week despite everything clearly going downhill. At what point would you be concerned about his actions or decisions? What would he have to do? This is the issue here, not the fact that he wouldn’t have got in in the first place if a large proportion of Americans weren’t inbred rednecks.

Pointing out that you have a clear lack of knowledge of what you’re talking about, which you tried to use to personally attack me, is not personally attacking you. Its funny funny that Ravael is selective in who he calls out for making assumptions.

Large proportion, huh? You got a number to back that up, Einstein? When you crawl into the mud and wallow around with the swine, don't be upset when nobody believes that you're more special than any other pig.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:54:17  
Try watching something that normal people would watch CJ. It might help you out in real life.
Here we go again, folks. The Fone and CJ "what's normal in who's eyes, since normal is subjective?" argument.

I'm not sure you get the disconnect between your CJ persona and the CJ in real life.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-15 11:54:34  

From Fox

Quote:

Reading the latest and it looks like the arguing this all out happened this morning with the Judge siding with the prosecution and revoked the bail terms. It's not a done deal because the defense can later request another hearing if something new comes up that that contradicts the evidence provided by the prosecution during the bail hearing.

That being said, if Manafort really did attempt to contact witness's directly he's an idiot cause he might of just shot himself in the foot.
First Page 2 3 ... 90 91 92 ... 109 110 111