Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 109 110 111

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:56:26  
Candlejack said: »
fonewear said: »
Try watching something that normal people would watch CJ. It might help you out in real life.
Here we go again, folks. The Fone and CJ "what's normal in who's eyes, since normal is subjective?" argument.

I'm not sure you get the disconnect between your CJ persona and the CJ in real life.
There is no disconnect. I'm as crazy in real life as I am on here.

That is kinda scary...but no scarier than your average *** in Congress.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-15 11:56:42  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Ahead of his trial, the judge has just tossed Paul Manafort behind bars.
IF there was any justice in this world you would be behind bars...or at a bar...or near a bar...or taking the bar exam
He wasn't thrown in jail, he's ordered to stand for a new bail hearing due to his old one being suspended....
Nope. Wrongo. Bail revoked. No new bail hearing.

Quote:
"I cannot turn a blind eye to this," Judge Amy Berman Jackson said in a Washington courtroom, explaining that she could not just release Manafort with more restrictions.

"This isn’t middle school, I can’t take your phone,” Jackson said....
Paul Manafort headed to jail after witness tampering allegation
NBC news

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-15 11:57:52  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
DirectX said: »
I just can't figure out why this guy comes in here and assumes that everyone who disagrees with him doesn't have a college education. You would think that it would be counterintuitive to make snap judgments without any data to back it up while simultaneously declaring how smart you are,
but maybe that's just my degree in statistics talking

Because those who disagree with him must be those dumb Trump supporters he hard about on the news.

That kind of arrogance is what got them into trouble to begin with. Hell I poked fun at him and he exploded into an insecure mess that culminated with 6th grade level personal attacks.
I would consider myself a supporter of Donald Trump before this week despite everything clearly going downhill. At what point would you be concerned about his actions or decisions? What would he have to do? This is the issue here, not the fact that he wouldn’t have got in in the first place if a large proportion of Americans weren’t inbred rednecks.

Pointing out that you have a clear lack of knowledge of what you’re talking about, which you tried to use to personally attack me, is not personally attacking you. Its funny funny that Ravael is selective in who he calls out for making assumptions.

Large proportion, huh? You got a number to back that up, Einstein? When you crawl into the mud and wallow around with the swine, don't be upset when nobody believes that you're more special than any other pig.

Complains that others are personally attacking him, then proceeds to insult half the population of the USA. That's some weapons grade arrogance for ya there. I've poked fun at people and gave em ***but that's not even in the realm of jest, the dude literally believes the crap he's spilling.

Another reason why those who can do and those who can't teach. People who brag about academic credentials typically don't have much real world experience, otherwise they would be bragging about that instead.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 11:58:24  
Prison is rough just ask CJ...he is currently serving a 2 year bid harassing kids near a playground.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-15 11:58:43  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Nope. Wrongo. Bail revoked. No new bail hearing.

Umm the aforementioned bail hearing was this morning... he lost.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-06-15 12:01:21  
It looks like Saevel might finally be figuring things out!

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-06-15 12:03:39  
And you just lost any credibility you had left.
Local Teachers/teaching is obsolete. In the age of youtube, the idea that we need to pay local teachers obscene premiums to do little more than indoctrinate our kids into leftist beliefs is absurd.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-06-15 12:04:11  
I just can't figure out why this guy comes in here and assumes that everyone who disagrees with him doesn't have a college education. You would think that it would be counterintuitive to make snap judgments without any data to back it up while simultaneously declaring how smart you are,
Arrogance.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-06-15 12:10:17  
I don't know about that, reverse italics are spicy and convincing.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 12:12:24  
This thread is worse than the Monk guide thread...and I thought nothing could top that.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 12:16:26  
Ruck you kid you're a ***
By fonewear 2018-06-15 12:16:49  
lol I mean *** but you get the point.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 12:17:15  
*** you kid you're a ***[/quote]

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-15 12:19:34  
Here, let me do a Saevel;

People that study statistics only do so because they could not get into studying pure Mathematics.

This is a fact. I am not a Statistician or a Mathematician but it is a fact and if you disagree I will just keep attacking you.
This is some pretty low effort trolling. I know you can do better than that
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 12:21:09  

Because those who disagree with him must be those dumb Trump supporters he hard about on the news.

That kind of arrogance is what got them into trouble to begin with. Hell I poked fun at him and he exploded into an insecure mess that culminated with 6th grade level personal attacks.
I would consider myself a supporter of Donald Trump before this week despite everything clearly going downhill. At what point would you be concerned about his actions or decisions? What would he have to do? This is the issue here, not the fact that he wouldn’t have got in in the first place if a large proportion of Americans weren’t inbred rednecks.

Pointing out that you have a clear lack of knowledge of what you’re talking about, which you tried to use to personally attack me, is not personally attacking you. Its funny funny that Ravael is selective in who he calls out for making assumptions.

Large proportion, huh? You got a number to back that up, Einstein? When you crawl into the mud and wallow around with the swine, don't be upset when nobody believes that you're more special than any other pig.

Complains that others are personally attacking him, then proceeds to insult half the population of the USA. That's some weapons grade arrogance for ya there. I've poked fun at people and gave em ***but that's not even in the realm of jest, the dude literally believes the crap he's spilling.

Another reason why those who can do and those who can't teach. People who brag about academic credentials typically don't have much real world experience, otherwise they would be bragging about that instead.
Large proportion is subjective. How can I quantify something which is a personal opinion? What would you consider the % of America to be inbred rednecks to be?

Clearly never said half either, why bother to reply when all you do is fabricate what I'm saying anyway? Honestly, find something better to do because I won't waste time on straw man arguments anymore.

Sorry, it's just that some of us more... educated... types prefer to base our opinions on actual data. Additionally, "inbred" is a word with actual meaning. If you want a good example of what the term means, research English royalty.

Here's the first map I've found that shows rates of consanguineous marriage. Please, compare your country to ours.

[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 12:22:08  
***just got real we got maps !
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 12:23:18  

People that study statistics only do so because they could not get into studying pure Mathematics.

This is a fact. I am not a Statistician or a Mathematician but it is a fact and if you disagree I will just keep attacking you.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 12:24:24  
Actually the stupid yells in Asura look intelligent compared to the last 3 pages of this ***.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 12:26:24  
A village in Canada that sounds great how many polar bears per village ?
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-15 12:26:31  

There's the geek spectrum to consider. I saw what Math majors were like, and I said "nope".
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 109 110 111