The nastiest or weirdest substance you’ve
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-23 14:23:06  
Upbeat said: »
cici's
This place used to have decent pizza. Now you go in and they have BBQ chicken pizza, mac & cheese pizza, and a whole myriad of other nonsensical abominations masquerading as pizza.

You used to be able to just order a normal pizza and they'd bring it to you as part of the buffet but now you only get these tiny, unsharable pizzas.
 Phoenix.Erics
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-05-23 14:29:00  
Anna Ruthven said: »
This place used to have decent pizza.
that must have been a looong time ago, i remember going to a cici's (my first and only time)about 12 years ago and them having bbq chicken pizza. It was the only one of their pizzas that i liked.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-23 14:30:20  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Pizza with pineapple on it. It was disgusting and the experience was degrading.
I think this kind of pizza but I’ve heard some of my Italian friends say the same thing you did. IS it the taste or?
It's the fact that someone put fruit that isn't tomato on my pizza and expected me to eat it. Pizza isn't a fruit salad.
Valid point
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-23 14:31:40  
Phoenix.Erics said: »
This place used to have decent pizza.
that must have been a looong time ago, i remember going to a cici's (my first and only time)about 12 years ago and them having bbq chicken pizza. It was the only one of their pizzas that i liked.
It was.. 17-20 years maybe?
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-05-23 14:31:55  
Brynach said: »
salt-covered licorice

Y'know, I've tasted and ate a lot of weird ***in my time.
Nothing in this thread even remotely compares to how absolutely disgusting anise, black liquorice, brussels sprouts, cloves, and fruit cake are.

Like I'd rather eat Dial soap and three day unwashed blood pussy than *** around with black liquorice.
On that note, (actual) beaver meat might be the greasiest goddamn thing I've ever tasted. Still preferable to brussels sprouts. Raw squid? Completely inedible.
Tastes like you're chewing wet rubber. Still preferable. Weed resin - 'The Black Harvest'? Tastes like a dumpster fire. Preferable.
Anchovies - 'The Salty Devil'? No problem. Salted Nori wraps? Literally better than potato chips.

You'll cowards can do better than cow tongue and vegan food.
For example...

Watermelon 4loko:
A flavor that I can only describe as being reminiscent of a JC Penney's perfume display center.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-23 14:33:29  
Pineapple on pizza is delicious. Now those silly no meat pizzas...
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-23 14:34:07  
Barenjäger. Tastes like honey and hair spray.

Red Stripe. Doesn't really have a taste just more of a gag reflex in a bottle.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-05-23 14:39:22  
Red Strip.
You mean Red Stripe? Speaking of which, I tried a can of Sol cerveza the other day.
It was like flat beer flavored water.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-23 14:45:40  
I typed Stripe, my phone changed it and I dunno why.
 Phoenix.Erics
サーバ: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-05-23 14:48:50  
My answer is : ????(i dont know)
When i think of disgusting things ive eaten or have drunk, nothing compared to what me and my cousins would do when we spent the night at my grandmas as kids. It was daring each other to drink w/e the other person makes by combining anything they can find in the kitchen and you werent allowed to watch them make it. combinations of mayo, orange juice and jalapeno, pickle, sardine juices. hot sauce, cayenne pepper etc. Cant say that ive gagged as hard as i did then.
[+]
 Asura.Asmov
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Asmov 2018-05-23 14:48:55  
Steaming warm blood from a reindeer I just shot/slaughtered................ with the Norwegian guy instructing me laughing and telling his Norwegian friends "he actually drank it!!I can't believe he did that!!!!".
He told me to do it as it would help me conserve heat, since it was part of artic survival training.
It tasted kinda metallic although that could've been from the Canteen cup I drank it from.
 Valefor.Yandaime
サーバ: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2018-05-23 14:52:46  
Hmmm I would say to give Pineapple one more chance but do it with ham. The flavors really balance out. Unless, it’s the IDEA of fruit on a pizza that disturbs you?

Keep an open mind :)
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2018-05-23 15:03:37  
I can eat pineapple pizza all day.

Also I kinda like Anise/Black Licorice lol.

Also blood naturally is going to taste like iron/metal. I've had my share of nosebleeds/hits to the nose.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-23 15:45:27  
Human blood tastes more coppery to me. But probably depends on your nutrition
 Bismarck.Laurelli
サーバ: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-05-23 15:48:29  
Pineapple on pizza is gross. The thought of it actually makes me not want to eat fresh pineapple.

But the grossest thing I ever ate was Natto. It looks like peas covered in boogers and smells exactly like sweaty gym socks that have been forgotten at the bottom of a hamper for a few months. Tastes like what you'd expect those socks to taste like too.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-23 15:54:24  
clearlyamule said: »
Human blood tastes more coppery to me. But probably depends on your nutrition
True some are sweet though well in my experience
 Asura.Taberif
サーバ: Asura
user: Taberif
By Asura.Taberif 2018-05-23 16:10:41  
Visited South Africa when I was in middle school, ordered a hot dog and chocolate milk off the menu, since it was the only normal sounding thing. Got served ground up mystery meat on a bun and a carton of chocolate milk like what I had in school, except it was chunky.... blergh
 Leviathan.Andret
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2018-05-23 16:55:09  
Snake blood? Fresh. They chopped the snake in front of me and put the blood in an empty Coke bottle. They had some rice wine in it too. It was sweet and umami sort of sweet.

They put the rest of the snake inside a glass jar and pickled it along with a bunch of other snakes in spirits. Taste weird. Like some medicine.

Then probably duck blood and liver. It was a fair good dish. It was a bit sweet and sour with the liver and blood taste. They got peanuts and herbs in there too. The blood became jelly like before serving though.

Then probably stir fried silkworm is 3rd. One of my favorite. Almost always wanted one every week or so.

I don't think those are weird though. Uncommon but they are fine foods.

I put at stop at the cow testicles, chicken *** and other related articles.
 Lakshmi.Splinters
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Splinters
By Lakshmi.Splinters 2018-05-23 17:12:26  
AS a kid riding a bicycle, once I had to sneeze. When my mouth closed I felt a crunch, thought it was my jaw for a sec. But a tangy, almost lemony taste filled my mouth and I spat out the remains of the bright green beetle that had flown into my mouth.

Also beef tongue tastes like stringy ham. Also #2, cows don't have testicles. I lol'd when I saw that.
 Valefor.Yandaime
サーバ: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2018-05-23 17:56:27  
Lakshmi.Splinters said: »
Also #2, cows don't have testicles. I lol'd when I saw that.

Lol you know he meant Bull Testicles, still gross though (no thanks)
By volkom 2018-05-23 18:50:17  
Really bad tasting sunny side up eggs

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-23 19:43:29  
karusanyoshi said: »
One time we were sitting in my dorm room at school. For whatever reason all we had were bags of instant hot cocoa and a bottle of Gin. We had the wonderful idea of making hot cocoa spiked with gin. Vomiting ensued.
lol
By Hlifhildr 2018-05-23 19:47:09  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Swallowed, drank, eaten etc. I know this can get funny or weird fast but be honest!! Weirdest thing I’ve drank is when I was 19 my best friend Allison and I were having a “physical activity.” We were both pretty high and decided to cut and taste each others blood. Cut on the arm and cut on the back it was stupid but interesting experience. I swear hers was sweet tasting and mine was dry like red wine per her response. Now share yours!

What does this have to do with Final Fantasy XI?

The nastiest thing I have eaten is that stuff called food that sold in popular grocery stores. You know the products made by popular companies such as Mondēlez (Kraft), General Mills, PepsiCo, Nestle, Unilever etc. that use flavor enhancers made from fetal stem cells and other dead human baby parts as part of the evil "illuminati" lesser magick plan to turn us all into cannibals without telling us directly.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
サーバ: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-05-23 22:03:30  
All this talk about eating blood is making me more nauseated than pineapple on pizza.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-05-23 22:39:26  
Hlifhildr said: »
You know the products made by popular companies such as Mondēlez (Kraft), General Mills, PepsiCo, Nestle, Unilever etc. that use flavor enhancers made from fetal stem cells and other dead human baby parts as part of the evil "illuminati" lesser magick plan to turn us all into cannibals without telling us directly.
 Shiva.Kasaioni
サーバ: Shiva
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2018-05-23 23:12:36  
Buckleys.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2018-05-23 23:18:27  
Durian

I got one on purpose to try it and knew it was bad... but I didn't think it was that bad :/... it certainly didn't help that it basically is full of sulfur compounds and my stomach doesn't react well to raw onions in the first place

STUPID DURIAN
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-05-23 23:23:11  
Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
All this talk about eating blood is making me more nauseated than pineapple on pizza.

Impossible. The abortion that created that should have been aborted.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-23 23:28:27  
Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
[+]