Random Politics & Religion #34

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113 ... 133 134 135
By Nausi 2018-09-20 06:13:48  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Realty is a social construct created by the patriarchy!
This is how it works for them.

If enough people say there are 57 genders, then there are 57 genders.

If you suppress iq statistics, then they dont exist.

If enough people say race is a social construct, then genetics are therefore invalidated.

Its exactly how 20th century tyrants create “social utopias”, by asserting ideology over human nature via political power and killing anyone who doesn’t reinforce their bubble.

Mao, stalin, pot, hitler, you name it.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-20 06:23:22  
This is a false allegation.

There are no details given that can be corroborated, there are no corroborating witnesses. And two people supposedly there aside from Kavanaugh have said this entire incident did not happen.

Do you thinknhis accuser is therefore going to goto jail? You’re literally watching reality prove me right.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-20 06:50:23  
Meanwhile Keith Ellison has an actual 911 call of his recent assault on his ex and the left sees no reason he needs to step down.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-20 08:24:26  
If all you've got on Brett Kavanaugh is an accusation from when he was 17-years-old, and his accuser is an anti-Trump activist who won't go under oath and 'can't remember' when, where, or how anything happened, then you don’t have anything.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-20 08:29:41  
Nausi said: »
If all you've got on Brett Kavanaugh is an accusation from when he was 17-years-old, and his accuser is an anti-Trump activist who won't go under oath and 'can't remember' when, where, or how anything happened, then you don’t have anything.
BUT MY FEELINGS! I read the accounts, it was like I was there! I witnessed it! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-20 08:39:43  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
BUT MY FEELINGS! I read the accounts, it was like I was there! I witnessed it! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Their reasoning is that "well he's a white male conservative, he has to have sexually assaulted someone at some point in time". In all likelihood she was sexually assaulted by some highschool dudes back then, and figures since Kavanaugh is a white male he is just as guilty as those who did sexually assault her.

Guilt by association, her attackers were white and male, Kavanaugh is also white and male, thus he's guilty of the crime.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-20 09:07:02  
Leftists want the power to outright destroy people without even a shed of evidence.

And when there is evidence against them they want to be able to ignore or destroy it without consequences.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-09-20 09:08:30  
are you saying all white males look the same? thats racist
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-20 09:36:33  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
This is a false allegation.

There are no details given that can be corroborated, there are no corroborating witnesses. And two people supposedly there aside from Kavanaugh have said this entire incident did not happen.

Do you thinknhis accuser is therefore going to goto jail? You’re literally watching reality prove me right.

Stop the press, Nausi's opinion are facts, we don't need a justice system anymore.
That only counts for the US Justice System, not being needed. Still need one up yonder, since I don't think y'all will accept that. =)
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-20 10:51:20  
Shiva.Shruiken said: »

/killjoke

no it isn't.

racist is if you believe one race is superior or inferior to other races.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-20 11:49:17  
To clarify that, one race “in its entirety”.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-20 11:51:30  
When are we getting to Random PnR #35? Aren't we balls deep enough into 34 for a change?
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-09-20 12:39:24  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

/killjoke

no it isn't.

Quote:
A race is a grouping of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into categories generally viewed as distinct by society. First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, by the 17th century the term race began to refer to physical (phenotypical) traits. Modern scholarship regards race as a social construct, that is, a symbolic identity created to establish some cultural meaning. While partially based on physical similarities within groups, race is not an inherent physical or biological quality.

Does this mean race is a choice?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-20 12:41:37  
Valefor.Endoq said: »

/killjoke

no it isn't.

Quote:
A race is a grouping of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into categories generally viewed as distinct by society. First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, by the 17th century the term race began to refer to physical (phenotypical) traits. Modern scholarship regards race as a social construct, that is, a symbolic identity created to establish some cultural meaning. While partially based on physical similarities within groups, race is not an inherent physical or biological quality.

If I identify as a black female, can I claim racial discrimination on people for not treating me as such?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-20 12:43:41  
Sweet, I identify as a Southern Redneck.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-09-20 13:00:02  
Stop, you're gonna make nausi's dog whistle explode.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-20 13:05:36  
Aha pleebo is already triggered.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-20 13:17:29  

/killjoke

no it isn't.

Quote:

I chose to be Mithra then.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-09-20 13:21:08  
Todays Trump tantrum focuses on the lack of a wall being built and the complete lack of funding (duh) it received in the latest budget passed this week. Nobody is interested in his fantasy project.
By fonewear 2018-09-20 13:23:27  
You are right Vic nobody cares what you post.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-20 13:25:20  
As for race I pick other. I’m a mix of all races but appear white. I just want to check the other boxes.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-20 13:25:46  
I just don’t want*
By fonewear 2018-09-20 13:26:37  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
You cared enough to say you don't care about it, so he wins.
On this website no one wins....unless they get more likes than you.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-20 13:27:26  
As a Canadian you are negative 50 likes to start.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-09-20 13:35:58  
Not sure how dog whistles relate to racism
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-09-20 13:52:33  

Its just a figure of speech, the racism topic triggers nausi into meltdowns. Along with a host of other topics.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-20 13:53:39  
Viciouss said: »
Nobody is interested in his fantasy project.
Not true. I am.

Me either man....lets just see how this plot twist turns out. Is it a well worded insult to transcend being racist, being another species, or is it just a long lost twin brother return like a soap opera. Find out, tomorrow on Days of Pee N Rrrr
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113 ... 133 134 135