A SCH Gearswap...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » A SCH Gearswap...
A SCH Gearswap...
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Ragnarok.Nightmarelord
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: BushinNmL
By Ragnarok.Nightmarelord 2020-10-26 16:57:44  
oooo a lua i dont have but want. THANKS
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [155 days between previous and next post]
By Wyrmnax 2021-03-30 20:27:59  
This is awesome.

BUT it has one issue for me. HOW DO I EQUIP A WARP RING WITH IT?

It keeps going back to my "standard" gear
 Asura.Shiraj
サーバ: Asura
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2021-03-30 20:48:53  
Wyrmnax said: »
This is awesome.

BUT it has one issue for me. HOW DO I EQUIP A WARP RING WITH IT?

It keeps going back to my "standard" gear

You can use this, I edited the Windower addon: MyHome to disable/enable ring before and after use. I'll link if you wanna use.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/779875915902615598/826634245099356190/MyHome.lua
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [48 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Exhydro
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Exhydro 2021-05-18 03:32:08  
1 - Can someone please tell me, with this gearswap, how do I directly set a mode like idlemode to DT directly, instead of using toggle to change it?

With some of my other gearswaps I know how to do this by just using the set command "gearswap c set idlemodt pdt"
but using this syntax does nothing with this gearswap.

(I don't know whether this question would be better posted here or in the windower support section)

2 - This is an error I get upon initially loading the loading the gearswap(but oddly, only sometimes...), that is complaining about something in the sch.lib file:
"User event error: ...dower FFXI Folder/addons/gearswap/data/sch_lib.lua:1041: attempt to index local 'act' (a nil value)"

I don't know what, if anything, this breaks or if affecting, the gearswap still appears to function just fine.

3 - Someone should implement the automatic equipping of movement speed gaiters (and adoulin body while in adoulin) while moving, that is used in the BLM lua linked in the BLM job guide on this forum.

I attempted to roughly just cut and paste the relevant lines of code from my BLM lua into this scholar lua, but I get the user event error "attempt to index global 'state' (a nil value)" error and coudlnt get it to work with this.

For reference, the relevant lines of code from that BLM lua should be these:

state.Moving = M(false, "moving")

mov = {counter=0}
if player and player.index and windower.ffxi.get_mob_by_index(player.index) then
mov.x = windower.ffxi.get_mob_by_index(player.index).x
mov.y = windower.ffxi.get_mob_by_index(player.index).y
mov.z = windower.ffxi.get_mob_by_index(player.index).z
end

moving = false
windower.raw_register_event('prerender',function()
mov.counter = mov.counter + 1;
if buffactive['Mana Wall'] then
moving = false
elseif mov.counter>15 then
local pl = windower.ffxi.get_mob_by_index(player.index)
if pl and pl.x and mov.x then
dist = math.sqrt( (pl.x-mov.x)^2 + (pl.y-mov.y)^2 + (pl.z-mov.z)^2 )
if dist > 1 and not moving then
state.Moving.value = true
send_command('gs c update')
if world.area:contains("Adoulin") then
send_command('gs equip sets.Adoulin')
send_command('gs equip sets.MoveSpeed')
else
send_command('gs equip sets.MoveSpeed')
end

moving = true

elseif dist < 1 and moving then
state.Moving.value = false
send_command('gs c update')
moving = false
end
end
if pl and pl.x then
mov.x = pl.x
mov.y = pl.y
mov.z = pl.z
end
mov.counter = 0
end
end)
 Cerberus.Nolatari
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Nolatari 2021-05-18 12:09:41  
You could just plug your DT set in as your idle set in the lua file.
 Bismarck.Exhydro
By Bismarck.Exhydro 2021-05-18 14:07:19  
Cerberus.Nolatari said: »
You could just plug your DT set in as your idle set in the lua file.

Thanks but thats obvious and missing the point and would defeat the point of having different idlemodes.

I just want to be able to directly switch to it instead of needing to toggle through possibly multiple different idle sets every time.

Surely there is some extremely simple syntax to do this, I just don’t know what it is.
 Cerberus.Nolatari
By Cerberus.Nolatari 2021-05-18 16:00:55  
Sorry I think I misunderstood the question. Now that I am looking back over it I recognize that. If you are using Selindrile's I know that there are idle states in the beginning of the lua file and you just change the first state to whatever you want the default as. So for my tank jobs I always but my tank idle set first. And with those, any movement speed pieces will overwrite the slot until you get targeted by a mob.
 Asura.Wolfiex
By Asura.Wolfiex 2021-06-16 12:57:14  
Can anyone else confirm that this lua is working properly?
Every time i cast a cure GS kicks me back an error saying "sch_lib.lua:567: attempt to index field "cure" (a nil value)

almost seems like the spell starts casting THEN it swaps over into precast set, also it's not swapping over to midcast at all.

really hoping i can get this figured out because the hud is super cool.
 Cerberus.Castien
By Cerberus.Castien 2021-06-17 10:37:41  
Asura.Wolfiex said: »
Can anyone else confirm that this lua is working properly?
Every time i cast a cure GS kicks me back an error saying "sch_lib.lua:567: attempt to index field "cure" (a nil value)

almost seems like the spell starts casting THEN it swaps over into precast set, also it's not swapping over to midcast at all.

really hoping i can get this figured out because the hud is super cool.

Sometimes you might need to reload it. Otherwise check your main data files. Did you make any changes in the general file? Also where was it giving you this error? Maybe lag was affecting it.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Ipooy
user: Endtanis
By Ragnarok.Ipooy 2021-08-01 21:10:36  
Hi all,

I am absolutely in love with this LUA, but I'm a bit confused on a couple things. Can someone please clarify a couple things for me, please?

1) Precast set. Within this LUA it shows "sets.precast.casting" and says:

-- Generic Casting Set that all others take off of. Here you should add all your Fast Cast
-- Grimoire: 25 (Cap: 25) / RDM: 15

and below has "sets.precast.grimoire" and says:

-- When spell school is aligned with Grimoire, swap relevent pieces -- Can also use Arbatel +1 set here if
you value 1% Quickcast procs per piece. (2+ pieces)

Should I set precast.casting to a mix of FC and Grimoire? and set precast.grimoire to full Arbatel +1 set? Or should I just do full FC in precast.casting and +3 Head/Feet and 3/5 Arbatel in precast.grimoire?

2) Sublimcation sets. "sets.me.idle.Sublimation", I understand this isn't really a thought for most now. If I were to make a idle Sublimcation set, is it just stack as much DT/Refresh/HP as I can? Do I need to keep the Sublimation+ gear on while in Idle set or is putting all the Sublimation+ gear in the "sets.precast["Sublimation"]" enough?

3) Enfeebling sets. There is sets.midcast.IntEnfeebling/MndEnfeebling. Is this Light/Dark Enfeebling or is it based on the alignment to the Enfeeble (MND or INT based)? When I look at gear sets, I see people seem to have broken down their Enfeebling sets to Light/Dark and not INT/MND based.

If anyone can explain it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Cheers!
By Rive016 2021-08-02 01:20:48  
Grim recast lets you go beyond the normal 80% but doesn't stack with pages. When your grim lines up let's say with Dark Arts that's an Extra 15% FC so then this would equip Peda. M.Board +3 etc

the sublimation set will be your "Idle" + Sublimation when it's charging so it will keep your gear on for you in the Hub it will be +sublimation in green.

Pretty sure it's based on the alignment of INT/MND. L/D arts only grants Enfeebling, not INT MND etc where stuff like Para is MND based; this is so you can get the most out of your spells regardless of what Grim you're in if you're stuck in one
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-08-02 04:21:46  
In addition to "Sublimation+" there's another stat that indirectly helps Sublimation, and that's Max HP +.

If you have multiple, similar options that offer stats that are good for Idle (Meva, xDT, Refresh, Regen etc) pick the one with the highest HP value.

I don't remember the exact formula, but the maximum amount of MP that can be stored depends, among other things, from your max HP value.
tl;dr the higher your max HP, the more MP can be stored in a fully completed Sublimation charge.

This is nowhere as useful as it was in the past, given how the last time they updated the SCH job, they "doubled" the maximum amount of MP that can be stored.
Before that I think boosting your max HP during Sublimation charging was nice, nowadays... eh, probably useless.
Still, as I said before, if you have two similar idle pieces and one has noticeably more HP, I would prefer the latter because, why not?

edit:
Supposing this is still valid, FFXIclopedia says: Until MP stored is 50% of Max HP or until HP ≤ 50% (Max Sublimation will increase its value by 10 per Merit Point
So yeah, by raising your max HP while charging, you can raise the maximum amount of MP stored on a completed Sublimation charge.
Keep in mind some forms of HP+ are ignored by the Sublimation formula. More details on the FFXIclopedia page
 Asura.Elizabet
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2021-08-02 12:01:24  
Ragnarok.Ipooy said: »
Hi all, {...}

Heya,

1) The idea here is that sets.precast.casting should NOT have any grimoire based pieces (like af/relic +3) and focus solely on Fast Cast. This set will be used when you cast spell opposite from your arts. (Ex: Casting cure while in Dark Arts) Since when you cast a spell opposite of arts you dont get the grimoire bonus.

When you do cast a spell from your arts though, (Ex: Fire in dark arts) sets.precast.grimoire will be used instead. This should be your +3 Hands/Feet and mixture of Fast Cast to reach your desired caps and take advantage of the grimoire recast bonus.

2) "Do I need to keep the Sublimation+ gear on while in Idle set" - Yes, this is why that toggle exist so that when using sublimation your idle sets are change appropriately.

3) Old rule, never updated it but:
Code
    elseif spell.skill == 'Enfeebling Magic' and spell.type == 'BlackMagic' then -- to do: better rule for this.
        equip(sets.midcast.IntEnfeebling)
    elseif spell.skill == 'Enfeebling Magic' and spell.type == 'WhiteMagic' then -- to do: better rule for this.
        equip(sets.midcast.MndEnfeebling)

It's basically black / white magic.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [58 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Ipooy
user: Endtanis
By Ragnarok.Ipooy 2021-09-29 10:07:00  
Hi all,

Another question for you wonderful folks! I am trying to add in a precast for Occult Acumen. I have tried creating a sets.precast.casting.Occult, sets.precast.Occult, sets.precast.FC.Occult and it seems to still be using sets.precast.casting set. Can anyone suggest a solution? Appreciated as always!

Also, I tried to turn on debug mode and I get "GearSwap (Debug Mode): Entering User Event function: 1765D760" and it repeats that, which fills the chat. Any idea why?

Sorry for the probably simple questions. I know just enough about this stuff to be dangerous!

Cheers!
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2021-09-29 13:18:24  
As far as I know, Occult Acumen gear has to be part of your miscast set, due to it giving a bonus to TP return when a damage based spell goes off.

As far as the chat spam in debug mode, I have seen this as well when using this GS file. I think it’s due to the files constantly looking for event changes, and equipping the appropriate sets, without direct change input from the user. Like automatically looking for a magic burst window and equipping the MB set, without use having to tell it to
By Endtanis 2021-09-29 13:48:09  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
As far as I know, Occult Acumen gear has to be part of your miscast set, due to it giving a bonus to TP return when a damage based spell goes off.

You could very well be right and I'm going about this all wrong. In my Occult Acumen set, I have an idle, precast and a midcast. Precast/Idle use a set_combine but I want to ensure that my main weapon (Khatvanga) isn't changed, so I figured having that locked to idle/precast/midcast was the best approach.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [58 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Arimai
user: Lomi
By Asura.Arimai 2021-11-26 02:00:55  
I was wondering if there is a spot I am missing for cursna gear set? Or how could one be added?
 Bahamut.Satanas
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Satanas
By Bahamut.Satanas 2021-11-26 08:09:46  
sets.midcast.Cursna =

add this line where your other sets are then just copy paste whatever gear you export from the game, {} having these lines in front and at the end after the = sign
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [89 days between previous and next post]
By Lawkill 2022-02-23 17:04:16  
Really sorry to necro this, but I can't seem to find an explinantion to what "magic Burst mode" actual does!?

I was expecting it to magic burst the sc i create but nothing happens.

Anyone know?

Thanks
 Asura.Disclai
user: Disclai
By Asura.Disclai 2022-02-23 17:27:41  
Lawkill said: »
Really sorry to necro this, but I can't seem to find an explinantion to what "magic Burst mode" actual does!?

I was expecting it to magic burst the sc i create but nothing happens.

Anyone know?

Thanks

It sets your nuking set to MB, rather than free nuke.

In order to MB, just use one of the nuke macros at the top of the lua.
By Lawkill 2022-02-23 18:07:11  
Ok great thanks, i was already doing it right then, just didn't know how it all worked :P
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [180 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Disclai
user: Disclai
By Asura.Disclai 2022-08-22 11:56:52  
Used this lua for a long time and love it, but having serious issues with the Ebullience and Klimaform rules now that they're relevant with the new Empyrean gear.

Ebullience set doesn't apply with Helices at all. And with elemental magic, it's frequently not equipping when I have Ebullience up, and then equipping for the next nuke after I've consumed Ebullience, and no longer have it up.

Klimaform set is also not swapping immediately after application, and will still include the feet for the cast after Klimaform has worn off.

Any ideas? I'm not a lua expert, but it's almost as if it's not reading the buffs in real time, rather has serious delay issues.

(Also, I had to move
Code
if spell.action_type == 'Magic' then
        apply_grimoire_bonuses(spell, action, spellMap)
to the end of the midcast function to get Klimaform to work with Helices at all.)

edit: Think I fixed the issues by adding update_active_strategems() to the precast function.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [101 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Shadechaos
By Bismarck.Shadechaos 2022-12-01 11:29:45  
I like and use this file. I recently snagged a Crepuscular Cloak and have been unable to cast Impact using this lua. I have added a precast and midcast set for it as well as a function for the precast. The file loads w/o error.
If I unload GS, equip the cloakmanually, I can then cast Impact manually.
When GS is loaded I can see the cloak equip for precast, then I get an error that I can not cast Impact.
What am I missing?
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
user: Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2022-12-01 12:23:40  
Bismarck.Shadechaos said: »
I like and use this file. I recently snagged a Crepuscular Cloak and have been unable to cast Impact using this lua. I have added a precast and midcast set for it as well as a function for the precast. The file loads w/o error.
If I unload GS, equip the cloakmanually, I can then cast Impact manually.
When GS is loaded I can see the cloak equip for precast, then I get an error that I can not cast Impact.
What am I missing?

What does your function for the precast look like? The sch one has fullthroughs that allow sets.precast["Impact"] and sets.midcast["Impact"] to work without anything additional, and that's how the rdm lua I use -- that's based on this sch one -- works.

Edit: Additionally, make sure it isn't equipping a hat if you are deriving sets. "//gs showswaps" and follow it while trying to cast impact.
[+]
 Bismarck.Shadechaos
By Bismarck.Shadechaos 2022-12-01 12:53:45  
Well, that showswaps sure is a handy item. With that on, I saw that my Impact precast set was not loading. While I did have head=empty in that line I had too much on the left side of the = sign before it to make the set.
I simplified that line to read
sets.precast["Impact"]
and it worked.
Thank you for the lead that solved this and the timely reply.
[+]
By georgebush 2022-12-08 21:40:09  
Bismarck.Shadechaos said: »
Well, that showswaps sure is a handy item. With that on, I saw that my Impact precast set was not loading. While I did have head=empty in that line I had too much on the left side of the = sign before it to make the set.
I simplified that line to read
sets.precast["Impact"]
and it worked.
Thank you for the lead that solved this and the timely reply.

Did you really get this working or were you mistaken?

Impact is only working for me when in no arts or when in light arts, when in dark arts it is not working properly. It is defaulting to the grimoire precast and not the impact precast set.
 Asura.Yottaxa
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2022-12-09 00:57:53  
georgebush said: »

Did you really get this working or were you mistaken?

Impact is only working for me when in no arts or when in light arts, when in dark arts it is not working properly. It is defaulting to the grimoire precast and not the impact precast set.

I believe you are correct George, in the sch_lib file lines ~546-560ish the catch all logic (what triggers crep/twilight precast)occurs before the grimore precast and needs to be modified.

There are a couple was to fix this, either adding a separate rule to the grimore logic or changing the catch all logic to be last step of the precast logic. There are some tradeoffs to which approach you go. For me my preference, I think Ill edit the catch all logic to be last in the precast. Cause if I have a precast defined I want to use it over grimore. I was unaware of this issue. I only have twilight (not crep ?) but I can test this tomorrow to verify and or post example if you need.
 Asura.Yottaxa
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2022-12-09 05:15:37  
Turns out in my personal file(heavily edited) I already had made this change.

Here is that change made in a clean copy of the default lib file in case that helps anyone:

https://github.com/Yottaxa/FFXI/blob/main/SCH_Lib.lua

(as a reminder, you have to go to the site and pull the zip or save the raw file to grab the file, right click saving this link wont work)

If your lib file is edited / customized, just cut and paste the catch all logic to be last in the precast section, before the closing end of the precast.

Hope this helps.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8