Random Politics & Religion #36

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 ... 110 111 112
By fonewear 2019-01-17 12:26:01  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
Wuht is politicks made out of. . . . .

Magnets !
[+]
By Nausi 2019-01-17 13:20:53  
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar asked directly by CNN about her anti-Semitic remark that "Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel"

Her response:

"I don't know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans"
[+]
By Nausi 2019-01-17 13:40:56  
It begins, the 2020 democrat push for open open borders
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-01-17 13:51:25  
Hahahaha, liberal darling Cortez went out of her way to stage a political stunt by tracking down Mitch McConnell. Not only did her merry band of geniuses get the wrong building, they had to use McConnell's staff's printer because they couldn't count well enough to make sure they had enough copies of the letter they were trying to push on him.

The future of the Democrat Party, ladies and gentlemen.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-01-17 15:54:40  
Nausi said: »
Hahahahah I just heard a oundit say that because Trump has shutdown the government, that kinda proves he’s an agent of Russia.

These people are barely holding onto reality.
Pundits say stupid things all the time. And they get paid to do it.

This is not the stupidest I have read this week, but it is pretty stupid.

Doesn't your phome have a spell check Nausi?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-01-17 16:01:19  
Speaking of which ...

Rudy Giuliani’s disastrous CNN interview created more problems for Trump
In a stunning revelation, Giuliani conceded that Trump’s campaign manager may have colluded with Russia.

Vox
By Nausi 2019-01-17 16:38:54  
Oh here we go again. Something may or may not have happened. “It’s OVER!!!”

Do you understand how ridiculous and desperate this is making you look?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-01-17 16:51:56  
Im sorry chanti, I don’t mean to be super mean, but this is as big of a scam as “9/11 was an inside job”.

The president was/is not a russian plant. He did not get russia to hack the election. It’s a story fed to you in order to manipulate you into thinking you really didn't lose the 2016 election.

The only ones who colluded with Russia were the clintons when they sold us uranium to the Russians in coordination with donations to the clinton foundation.

I mean Obama leaned into The russian president and said “tell putin ill have more flexibility after the 2012 election.” And no one batted an eye. If anything like that happened with trump now it would be touted as the pinnacle of evidence he colluded with Russia.

Can you not see how far out on the ledge you are?

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-01-17 18:30:30  
Reminder there is no right wing bubble, only a left wing one
By Viciouss 2019-01-17 19:11:52  
Satna monica observer reporting RBGs cancer has come back from remission and she has contraced pneumonia.

Send your thoughts and prayers.

Just a reminder this is 100% *** and it's completely believable that nausi actually believes it. He is that dumb.
By Viciouss 2019-01-17 19:13:29  

It was funny how a Dem thanked CNN for continuing to grant Giuliani interviews, the guy is a terrible mouthpiece but Trump keeps letting him talk.
By Nausi 2019-01-17 19:50:49  
Viciouss said: »
Satna monica observer reporting RBGs cancer has come back from remission and she has contraced pneumonia.

Send your thoughts and prayers.

Just a reminder this is 100% *** and it's completely believable that nausi actually believes it. He is that dumb.
Its not ***, they did report it.
By Nausi 2019-01-17 19:52:28  
Trump litterally grounded Pelosi today.

Too funny.
By Viciouss 2019-01-17 19:54:00  
And you shared it despite it being complete ***, yet try (and fail) to ridicule others for their posts.
By Viciouss 2019-01-17 19:54:16  
Emphasis on fail.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-01-17 20:24:22  
The president was/is not a russian plant....
DID YOU EVEN READ MY FRICKING LINK?

The stupidest presidential lawyer ever Just threw everyone* under the bus without implicating the pussygrabber in chief in the slightest.

*Including Trump's sons and son in law.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-01-17 20:29:44  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

The stupidest presidential lawyer ever Just threw everyone* under the bus without implicating the pussygrabber in chief in the slightest.

He basically undid the last 18 months of denials, its pretty amusing. No amount of spin from the alt-right will change the fact that Giuliani essentially confirmed the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Of course, he doesn't even want to talk about how Trump colluded with a newspaper to suppress news about him. But that's an entirely different prosecutor.
By Nausi 2019-01-17 20:57:20  

May or may not have thrown everyone else under the bus.

(Thats the point)
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-01-17 22:14:49  
fonewear said: »

Magnets !
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-01-17 22:21:37  
all the awesome threads are getting nuked instead of just locked :(
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-01-17 23:23:33  

I like how you guys only latch onto this because it's supposed to serve as some kind of "HAHA, in your face!" type of thing. The fact of the matter is, nobody cares unless it takes down Trump himself. The mere fact that you don't have a shred of anything on the man himself just makes the constant devotion to "mah Russia" news all the more pathetic.

So you may or may not have something on a campaign manager. Whoop de doo. Put any presidential campaign under the same degree of scrutiny (which would never happen because of bias) and you would find the same kind of nonsense. Don't even try to convince anyone that Clinton's team didn't play dirty.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-01-17 23:42:07  
fonewear said: »

Magnets !
Stop you might summon he we don't speak of
[+]
By Zerowone 2019-01-18 07:24:45  

Yet the word of day was/is this weekend:

Suborn.

As in Trump directed his (then) attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about his Moscow Tower deal.

Big if true.
By Nausi 2019-01-18 08:04:11  
2 anonymous law enforcement officals.

Here comes the same ***sandwich. Served up to you on the same silver platter.

Its just sad at this point.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-01-18 09:25:35  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I like how you guys only latch onto this because it's supposed to serve as some kind of "HAHA, in your face!" type of thing. The fact of the matter is, nobody cares unless it takes down Trump himself. The mere fact that you don't have a shred of anything on the man himself just makes the constant devotion to "mah Russia" news all the more pathetic.

So you may or may not have something on a campaign manager. Whoop de doo. Put any presidential campaign under the same degree of scrutiny (which would never happen because of bias) and you would find the same kind of nonsense. Don't even try to convince anyone that Clinton's team didn't play dirty.
What's with this you crap? I have nothing on or against anyone. I am enjoying the shitshow, nothing more.

/popcorn
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-01-18 10:06:44  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

What's with this you crap? I have nothing on or against anyone. I am enjoying the shitshow, nothing more.

/popcorn

Hey now, nobody who posts here regularly gets the benefit of being a casual observer. You chose to wade in this cesspool, so don't be surprised when someone flings poo at you.
By Zerowone 2019-01-18 10:07:51  
Magnetic poi
By fonewear 2019-01-18 11:50:09  
all the awesome threads are getting nuked instead of just locked :(

Don't tell me they deleted the magnets thread...I was just begging to understand...

Oh well back to buildling a wall brick by brick...didn't Pink Floyd advocate walls ?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-01-18 11:50:36  
YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 ... 110 111 112