First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Yankke
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yankke23
By Asura.Yankke 2019-01-14 01:36:06  
Whm, pld, geo, cor, cor, cor or rng mythic
By kishr 2019-01-14 05:10:37  
Same as what yankke said, did that method also, was very easy.

Kill the 2 adds then leaden boss till blm pops,
Then only pld and cor near blm and everyone else outside 30.
When safe the 1 cor kills blm and then all Cors go to 20 and just tp when it's shield is up, when it bends over for his aoe, leaden it till it dies. Whm stona pld after every aoe.
Was for v1vd,

Rolls were, sam/chaos - hunter/wiz - tact/HPorMP
By aisukage 2019-01-14 13:53:24  
kishr said: »
Same as what yankke said, did that method also, was very easy.

Kill the 2 adds then leaden boss till blm pops,
Then only pld and cor near blm and everyone else outside 30.
When safe the 1 cor kills blm and then all Cors go to 20 and just tp when it's shield is up, when it bends over for his aoe, leaden it till it dies. Whm stona pld after every aoe.
Was for v1vd,

Rolls were, sam/chaos - hunter/wiz - tact/HPorMP

if your WHM uses Divine Caress with empy hands + Menders cape and then use aoe stona on the first TP move that petrifies. He shouldn't petrify anyone again before he dies unless you take too long to kill.
 Asura.Brahk
user: Brahk
By Asura.Brahk 2019-01-14 16:00:56  
Can confirm very smooth and easy VD wins (about 4-5 minute clear times) using the above strategy for ranged magical WSs and killing the BLM add.

Party: WHM, RUN, GEO, COR, COR, RNG <me>

Rolls were Wizards, Tacticians, Sam & Chaos. The WHM was /SCH so provided Aurorastorm & Voidstorm to DD. GEO did Indi-Acumen, entrust-Haste on COR (they meleed for in the first part) and put up Geo-Malaise once we pulled.

RUN pulled back to corner and the PLD & WAR adds immediately spawm. They quickly died with our WS (Leaden & Trueflight) and then we would zerg the Mega Boss to trigger Benediction. If you do not take down HP fast enough, he will resummon the PLD & WAR adds. Again, magical WS did very well and I had Trueflights doing 99999 and skill-chaining Fragmentation at 99999. Once he uses Benediction, the BLM add will spawn and everyone but the RUN should pull off. Before anyone touches the BLM, the GEO must stick silence on it otherwise trouble will ensue with Meteor, Death, etc.

Once silence is on, the RUN should have it in the starting corner and it will need to be killed with everyone but the RUN outside of 30 yalms. We had 1 COR do a single Leaden Salute to bring it to lower HP before getting out so the RUN had a quicker time killing it. Once dead, the Mega Boss does the move mentioned earlier in the thread. Basically the RUN will need cursna & viruna ASAP and will lose all hate. To counter, I would run in immediately and shadowbind the mega boss. That way he was out of range of everyone and couldn't do anything while the RUN got himself back in order. By killing the BLM, this locks the Mega Boss into doing the move Sorrow of Gu'Dha, which will cause AOE petrification. Everyone besides the RUN should be outside of 20 yalms and the WHM should be ready to Stona the tank.

Run gets hate back and the COR/RNGs just go to town, saving weapon skills for when Mega Boss readies his attack. He will go down very fast. Overall very easy and smooth when you have the mechanics down. I tried a few of the other strats and this was the quickest and easiest that I have found. Good luck.
[+]
 Sylph.Dravidian
サーバ: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2019-01-14 16:12:42  
Is there a reason for a WHM in a ranged setup? Couldn't the geo/whm easily take care of the tank?
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-01-14 16:30:09  
Asura.Brahk said: »
Can confirm very smooth and easy VD wins (about 4-5 minute clear times) using the above strategy for ranged magical WSs and killing the BLM add.

Party: WHM, RUN, GEO, COR, COR, RNG <me>

Rolls were Wizards, Tacticians, Sam & Chaos. The WHM was /SCH so provided Aurorastorm & Voidstorm to DD. GEO did Indi-Acumen, entrust-Haste on COR (they meleed for in the first part) and put up Geo-Malaise once we pulled.

RUN pulled back to corner and the PLD & WAR adds immediately spawm. They quickly died with our WS (Leaden & Trueflight) and then we would zerg the Mega Boss to trigger Benediction. If you do not take down HP fast enough, he will resummon the PLD & WAR adds. Again, magical WS did very well and I had Trueflights doing 99999 and skill-chaining Fragmentation at 99999. Once he uses Benediction, the BLM add will spawn and everyone but the RUN should pull off. Before anyone touches the BLM, the GEO must stick silence on it otherwise trouble will ensue with Meteor, Death, etc.

Once silence is on, the RUN should have it in the starting corner and it will need to be killed with everyone but the RUN outside of 30 yalms. We had 1 COR do a single Leaden Salute to bring it to lower HP before getting out so the RUN had a quicker time killing it. Once dead, the Mega Boss does the move mentioned earlier in the thread. Basically the RUN will need cursna & viruna ASAP and will lose all hate. To counter, I would run in immediately and shadowbind the mega boss. That way he was out of range of everyone and couldn't do anything while the RUN got himself back in order. By killing the BLM, this locks the Mega Boss into doing the move Sorrow of Gu'Dha, which will cause AOE petrification. Everyone besides the RUN should be outside of 20 yalms and the WHM should be ready to Stona the tank.

Run gets hate back and the COR/RNGs just go to town, saving weapon skills for when Mega Boss readies his attack. He will go down very fast. Overall very easy and smooth when you have the mechanics down. I tried a few of the other strats and this was the quickest and easiest that I have found. Good luck.

Update to that ^ strategy, Once the BLM pops, everyone(not the tank) runs to the blm spawn area and the geo dia's it and pulls it 30 yalms from the tank(and the boss) then the cor and rng can just 1 or 2 shot it. The Plague and Curse come from the Boss. So doing it this way, you can save a decent amount of time and get it down to almost 3min fights
By aisukage 2019-01-14 16:40:14  
I dunno. was clearing in 3 minutes and 30 seconds from entry going
RUN/GEO/WHM/COR/MNK/WAR -(Any DD's Would work. Can be very flexible)

Geo = Entrust haste - Indi malaise - Geo Frailty
GEO + WHM hasted the party at start
COR = SAM + CHAOS

Run tanks first wave. Killing berserker and then having cor save TP till devout used invincible and then use Leaden to finish it off. Then beat the Boss to Bene. Once it Bene the WHM/GEO and COR ran out leaving the Tank and DD's stay in. GEO or WHM silence the BLM as it pops. Keeping back the tank + DD's kill the BLM within seconds of it reaching the party. (if your whm doesn't have Yag make sure to /sch and get accession ready at this point) Boss uses that move after BLM dies then chases after the COR. WHM runs in and aoe cursna and then Curaga to top them off. Gets accession + divine caress ready for the first TP move. Should die before divine caress wears off.
By kishr 2019-01-14 21:56:41  
The pull blm out of 30 and kill there works too, either way is fine.
Having 1 cor eat the debuff or kill it outside 30,
Depends if can pull hate off blm or not,
Simpler to just have 1 cor eat buff so rest of pt can be out of range to be safe.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-01-14 23:14:09  
kishr said: »
The pull blm out of 30 and kill there works too, either way is fine.
Having 1 cor eat the debuff or kill it outside 30,
Depends if can pull hate off blm or not,
Simpler to just have 1 cor eat buff so rest of pt can be out of range to be safe.

Not really, Geo standing near BLM spawn area and popping dia on it asap will keep it there, then cors and or rng can 1-2 shot it before even needing to silence it really.

saving a cor the mess of being hit with curse and that disgusting plague
 Leviathan.Katriina
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2019-01-15 01:57:14  
aisukage said: »
I dunno. was clearing in 3 minutes and 30 seconds from entry

• Buffs Take (1-1.5) Minutes based on how lucky you are with rolls, and since you only have GEO, COR you will also want 2-3 extra "Entrusts" from Random Deal and/or Wild Card, then Random Deal again "If Lucky".

• High Vicar is a WHM, its casting spells when you aggro it, so its slow, and it will take 30s to reach corner with adds.

• Invincible is 30 s, best time would be if everything was absolutely perfect, and you magically managed to avoid counter from them on your WAR, MNK.. 1 minute for both adds.

• Forcing Bene would take another 30s, and only if you planned on multi step.

• Elemantalist walking all the way to corner by itself takes more than 30s.[but lets give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you killed it on spot before it even moves with a single sc].

• If you're waiting on the Elemenatlist to come to corner, you need to switch hate back to Tank, or let your DD "with hate" take one for the team after tanking both, thats 30s.

• Making sure your WHM isn't in range, and run to give DC+Stona+Curaga [Provided each player uses holy water right after stona] takes around 30s.

*High Vicar will use the Torment of Gu'Dha 15s after Sorrow of Gu'Dha*
  • High Vicar will take another (1-1.5 min) to clear, only if you save your TP and WS during the "very first second" of Torment of Gu'Dha and hope your WS's link somehow....

In near impossible conditions, and assuming no lag issues what so ever, the fastest clear time on VD is: 1.0+0.5+1.0+0.5+0.5+1.5= 4.5 minutes.

Even if you're TPing in full Acc Set or replaced Chaos with Hunter, or you're using Bolster every fight, or brought a BRD, its almost impossible to clear in your "Claimed" time.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2019-01-15 02:01:18  
Yesterday in a PUG I saw something strange.
They were killing the BLM after the second Benediction (after RDM and DRK pop).
This wasn't generating the bad AoE TP move, but I noticed that the megaboss, once all adds were dead, used Benediction several times.
We're talking about like 5-6 times here.

Is that "normal"?
 Leviathan.Eloc
user: Eloc
By Leviathan.Eloc 2019-01-15 02:58:51  
Leviathan.Katriina said: »

• Buffs Take (1-1.5) Minutes based on how lucky you are with rolls, and since you only have GEO, COR you will also want 2-3 extra "Entrusts" from Random Deal and/or Wild Card, then Random Deal again "If Lucky".

• High Vicar is a WHM, its casting spells when you aggro it, so its slow, and it will take 30s to reach corner with adds.

• Invincible is 30 s, best time would be if everything was absolutely perfect, and you magically managed to avoid counter from them on your WAR, MNK.. 1 minute for both adds.

• Elemantalist walking all the way to corner by itself takes more than 30s.[but lets give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you killed it on spot before it even moves with a single sc].

• If you're waiting on the Elemenatlist to come to corner, you need to switch hate back to Tank, or let your DD "with hate" take one for the team after tanking both, thats 30s.

• Making sure your WHM isn't in range, and run to give DC+Stona+Curaga [Provided each player uses holy water right after stona] takes around 30s.

• High Vicar will take another (1-1.5 min) to clear, only if you save your TP and WS during the "very first second" of Torment of Gu'Dha and hope your WS's link somehow....

In near impossible conditions, and assuming no lag issues what so ever, the fastest clear time on VD is: 1.0+0.5+1.0+0.5+0.5+1.5= 4.5 minutes.

Even if you're TPing in full Acc Set or replaced Chaos with Hunter, or you're using Bolster every fight, or brought a BRD, its almost impossible to clear in your "Claimed" time.

Just did some VD, best clear time was 3:07, averaging about 3:30. Just because you can't do it, doesn't make it impossible.
[+]
 Leviathan.Katriina
By Leviathan.Katriina 2019-01-15 03:00:44  
K
 Sylph.Dravidian
サーバ: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2019-01-15 05:12:20  

You are making up numbers. Doesn't take 30s for boss to move. Magic WS can kill through invincible. Silenced elementalist does not take 30s to move. FFS there is a video in this thread alone with a 4:05 length.

Edit: just double checked, and 4:19 clear by the time they exited in video, which is still even less than your "fastest possible time".
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2019-01-15 10:52:29  
In case any of you needed another testimonial----

Cleared VD with a JP group (I was able to deceive them :P) and got around 8min clears with a lot of mistakes.

Setup was COR/NIN, RUN, WHM/BLM (no Yagrush, /BLM for ES Silence), BRD/WHM (Stona/heal duty), GEO/WHM (me, stona/heal duty), SAM/WAR

We followed the "kill BLM" strat. That seems to be the most popular one in JP circles

Once the BLM comes out, only SAM and RUN are on it. Everybody else runs away, wait for Bene etc, kill BLM. The supports are crucial in managing cursna/stona on the DDs, everybody was healing just about all the time. At this point, entrust tank with indi-fend, COR kept dying so we had him shooting, SAM and RUN finish off boss.

It was surprisingly easy for us to recover whenever the tank or SAM died, since it's pretty easily kiteable (it will use the TP move and nobody is in range).

Not as hard as I thought it would be, but everybody has to be focused.
By Staleyx 2019-01-15 14:23:40  
Just thinking. Once you kill blm could the tank kite him while dds follow behind engaged and weaponskill when it stops to try and use the move on the tank?
By Afania 2019-01-15 23:45:02  

To be fair, the setup that he mentioned had Malaise, and leaden wrecks both mb and adds with Malaise, so naturally it will kill faster than you described.

For example, 3k tp leaden 1 shots pld mob 99999 leaden and completely bypasses invincible. So add phase doesnt take 1 min, more like 20 sec. Since cor can 1 shot pld add while the other DD multi step war down.

Bene also doesn't take that long to trigger, I counted 2-3 ws before triggering it and we didn't even setup sc, just ws spam at 1000. Again, because leaden wrecks mb.

If you want to save a bit more time on repositioning for blm I think everyone can stack in the corner and bene as soon as sorrow hits, or misery esuna + curaga as soon as they hit. Does sorrow drains MP or was MP drained from plague? I forgot. If it's latter then whm can probably keep mp if they esuna fast enough. I may try that next run probably.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-01-15 23:59:05  
yes, but its a pain when he keeps running out of range, or you need to maneuver around pillar. and its slower.'

but you can kite him forever to recover pt in case of screw up.
By Afania 2019-01-16 01:01:36  
I just checked the video and I'm pretty sure sorrow of Gu Dha does not drain MP, plague does. So separating blm with megaboss is probably not required at all since whm can just use misery and cast esuna as soon as blm dies. That would save plenty of time running back and forth for blm.

Geo can also pop radical arcana right after esuna to recover everyones MP I'd say.
By aisukage 2019-01-16 01:03:43  

First off pulling him to the corner with the adds take 10-15 seconds at most. After killing the war ( i do more than 1/2 his HP with Leaden at 1k tp + malaise and i don't pull hate. Infact the WAR never turns around so counter is never a problem.) in about 5-10 seconds we jump on PLD i then save my TP as the DP COR. while others make him invincible and then i finish him off with leaden. (easy 5-10 second fight. Make MB bene takes no more that 20 seconds.

i run out. Geo silences BLM as it pops. It runs straight to the Tank and dies within 2 seconds when the dd's are able to build up TP on MB while the BLM gets there they then turn and kill him instantly with a WS each. Which is why i start running once i see him Bene.

as soon as i see the party's HP drop to 500 due to curse i then run back in with the MB chasing me (this way it does not chase the WHM by haveing 1 DD stand back) WHM runs in cure range to hit aoe cursna and Curaga. Then gets Divine caress aoe stona ready and then we proceed to kill it every time it TP's. Think quickest time was 3:10-3:20ish. on average though about 3:40 when it goes smooth. If it's sloppy it can go up to about 4:30 that you speak of but that's when people make mistakes.

Also we don't use any acc bubbles. We don't use hunters and we don't always bring a BRD. We never have issues hitting it. Only when it lands blind. It's a very potent blind. You must not realize you have this blind on cause all i really need is acc food. I don't even need to be in my midAcc set for this fight.

ps. in my previous post i actually mentioned which you apparently didn't read that invincible wasn't an issue that i would finish him off with leaden the second the others made him use it.
 Leviathan.Katriina
By Leviathan.Katriina 2019-01-17 02:01:27  
Thanks for the response~ I have few remarks:

If it's sloppy it can go up to about 4:30 that you speak of but that's when people make mistakes.

There was literally not a single mistake done in any video posted and yet they finished in 4:30+

Granted Leaden bypasses invincible, saying both adds die in 10-20s isn't correct.[prove it with a video and we can move on from this]

Using DNC, with a single Clim on Berserker, HP dropped to 35% instantly, doing 99k, then RF > another Rudra and it was Dead, luckily; by using RF there was no melee, rendering counter obsolete as well.
This also means that Berserker in VD got ±155k HP.

My initial breakdown was based off the videos posted, and the AVG speed in the runs I participated in, and for the fun of it:

Buffs Time from the moment of entering: [30:00-28:25] on AVG [in any Ambuscade], and it doesn't matter if you bring a BRD or not, it all depends on Rolls if you have a COR.[which you do]

Also we don't use any acc bubbles. We don't use hunters and we don't always bring a BRD. We never have issues hitting it. Only when it lands blind. It's a very potent blind. You must not realize you have this blind on cause all i really need is acc food. I don't even need to be in my midAcc set for this fight.

High Vicar comes to corner around 28:15, and attacking either Berserker or Devout with activated bubble starts two seconds later.
If you start off with Devout, invincible can be activated in 10-15 seconds if your capped, you're definitely not capped, these are your buffs:

COR = SAM + CHAOS

Now this:

Then gets Divine caress aoe stona ready and then we proceed to kill it every time it TP's

Torment of Gu'Dha is spammed exclusively after the Elemantalist is dead and Sorrow of Gu'Dha activated only once.
By Tracing the videos, again; Torment of Gu'Dha approximately fires off every 15s or so, and that's using MNK in the party...

Theoretically and/or through videos, you would need between 2-3 Torment of Gu'Dha moves to down the High Vicar, granted everything was coordinated between DPS jobs in the case of 2 moves to incorporate skill chains.

As much as I'd want your clear time to be true, and based off videos from players whom I'd like to think are of high credibility, and by doing a simple breakdown to fight mechanics, it's really near impossible [or let me tone it down and say highly unlikely] to clear 1 minute less than what was provided.
Be that as it may, it would be great if a video provided by you showing this strategy.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2019-01-17 08:20:32  
Had PLD get smacked with Torment solo and it did 1500 ish with their Aegis on and one shot without Aegis. Does Flabra and Barstone mitigate that damage? Or does everyone except WHM need to be in range to split damage among targets. We were just hoping we could COR leaden it down at a distance.
 Asura.Crowned
user: Crowned
By Asura.Crowned 2019-01-17 09:44:23  
Barstone, Flabra, Vallation, One for All, etc all help with mitigating Torment. Its not any kind of damage split
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-01-17 10:28:19  
Granted Leaden bypasses invincible, saying both adds die in 10-20s isn't correct.[prove it with a video and we can move on from this]

Idk about other setups, But cor x2 with mythic rng on VD kill both adds in 10-20sec easy.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2019-01-17 12:10:18  
Why do people keep shouting for COR? You do not need to have a COR this month. People so stupid, it's EXACTLY like NIN last month, people demanding CORs when other DDs work just as if not better if properly geared.
 Shiva.Eightball
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2019-01-17 12:22:14  
Because all cor DD makes this really easy mode, salute easily does max damage with only cor rolls and cor can RA on boss to make things even easier on Boss at end, with 3 DP cor RAing we can land 3 99k salutes and 3 thunder shots for another 50kish each time boss TPS.
By Afania 2019-01-17 12:24:06  
Thanks for the response~ I have few remarks:

If it's sloppy it can go up to about 4:30 that you speak of but that's when people make mistakes.

There was literally not a single mistake done in any video posted and yet they finished in 4:30+

Using DNC, with a single Clim on Berserker, HP dropped to 35% instantly, doing 99k, then RF > another Rudra and it was Dead, luckily; by using RF there was no melee, rendering counter obsolete as well.
This also means that Berserker in VD got ±155k HP.

My initial breakdown was based off the videos posted, and the AVG speed in the runs I participated in, and for the fun of it:

Buffs Time from the moment of entering: [30:00-28:25] on AVG [in any Ambuscade], and it doesn't matter if you bring a BRD or not, it all depends on Rolls if you have a COR.[which you do]

High Vicar comes to corner around 28:15, and attacking either Berserker or Devout with activated bubble starts two seconds later.
If you start off with Devout, invincible can be activated in 10-15 seconds if your capped, you're definitely not capped, these are your buffs:

COR = SAM + CHAOS

Now this:

Then gets Divine caress aoe stona ready and then we proceed to kill it every time it TP's

Torment of Gu'Dha is spammed exclusively after the Elemantalist is dead and Sorrow of Gu'Dha activated only once.
By Tracing the videos, again; Torment of Gu'Dha approximately fires off every 15s or so, and that's using MNK in the party...

Theoretically and/or through videos, you would need between 2-3 Torment of Gu'Dha moves to down the High Vicar, granted everything was coordinated between DPS jobs in the case of 2 moves to incorporate skill chains.

As much as I'd want your clear time to be true, and based off videos from players whom I'd like to think are of high credibility, and by doing a simple breakdown to fight mechanics, it's really near impossible [or let me tone it down and say highly unlikely] to clear 1 minute less than what was provided.
Be that as it may, it would be great if a video provided by you showing this strategy.

A few things:

1)Pld adds has a bit higher than 99k, but cor can quickly do a qd after 3k tp leaden to finish off.

2)1.5 min on roll is way too long. Avg roll time in ambu should be 1 min. Many cor that I've seen don't roll correctly, as a result they ended up spending more than 1.5 min rolling in a 3 min fight.

The correct way to roll in a melee setup has always been:

1)Enter in roll set if playing on vanilla to increase roll set load time
2) CC do 1st roll. (The more important one)
3) snake eye on lucky -1, 6, unlucky, 10.
4) random deal
5) do 2nd roll, if snake eye is availabe repeat step 3 or else stop on whatever they got.

Cor should not bust in ambu, unless they are doing a level thats far above their gear level. Spend 2 min rolling in a 3 min fight is gigantic waste of time imo, since double 11 (best result) will never result 30% kill speed increase over avg rolls.

In ranged setup cor wouldn't use RD. So in ranged setup cor generally roll slower. Otherwise as long as rd is used and cor use snake eye on 6 instead of double up, rolls can be done in 50 to 60 sec all the time.

3) Finally, the video posted on YouTube isn't most optimal strategy since they are up earlier than newer info. For example they disengage during blm phase and run out, which makes it slower. So I wouldn't use that video as a clear time reference at all.
By Afania 2019-01-17 12:34:26  
Shiva.Eightball said: »
Because all cor DD makes this really easy mode, salute easily does max damage with only cor rolls and cor can RA on boss to make things even easier on Boss at end, with 3 DP cor RAing we can land 3 99k salutes and 3 thunder shots for another 50kish each time boss TPS.

To be fair if whm is being played correctly DD and ra cor makes no difference. They can still hit 99999 per ws and multi hit white dmg adds up probably beats thunder shots.

The correct way to whm last phase is to use divine caress after blm die and tank -naed, so whm doesn't get stuck in DC JA delay. Then cast stona when NM do "lower the arm" animation, but before yellow crystal animation appear. If they need to refresh DC or accession, it should be done before the tp move, not after.

That way divine caress stona will land before stone status register on the status screen, and melee DD wont lose dps. but still take effect. NM only use one move this phase so it's very easy to predict when to start cast because whm doesn't need to react to situation.

Ive seen people pop divine caress after tp move and took 5 sec to cast 1st stona. Of course melee will be inferior to ra cor this phase like this...
 Shiva.Eightball
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2019-01-17 12:58:46  
Afania said: »
Shiva.Eightball said: »

To be fair if whm is being played correctly DD and ra cor makes no difference. They can still hit 99999 per ws and multi hit white dmg adds up probably beats thunder shots.

The correct way to whm last phase is to use divine caress after blm die and tank -naed, so whm doesn't get stuck in DC JA delay. Then cast stona when NM do "lower the arm" animation, but before yellow crystal animation appear. If they need to refresh DC or accession, it should be done before the tp move, not after.

That way divine caress stona will land before stone status register on the status screen, and melee DD wont lose dps. but still take effect. NM only use one move this phase so it's very easy to predict when to start cast because whm doesn't need to react to situation.

Ive seen people pop divine caress after tp move and took 5 sec to cast 1st stona. Of course melee will be inferior to ra cor this phase like this...

That’s if you have a whim with all the divine caress gears, which they may not, ranged is same kill speed with less work on the whm, either way you get the same result so do what works best for you.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7