Player Warning: Alybrand (SensationlLs Shellholder)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Player warning: Alybrand (SensationlLs Shellholder)
Player warning: Alybrand (SensationlLs Shellholder)
 Caitsith.Blurr
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-10-11 17:25:43  
Tousou said:
Zirael said:
Guess what - probably noone else with 800+ points was interested in this AF. If someone with more points wanted this AF, it would go to that person

What you're saying is that the screenshot is wrong. Your shell awards points based on attended events, these points (From what I gather) stack. Therefore, more events = more points.

Nowhere do I see it stated that you have to have 800 points to lot, and more importantly, that you have to have more points than someone else to lot.

Again, what I'm getting from Dynamis (1.4) is that all you require is the points to "buy" the AF. If both had the points, is it not logical by your written rules that both should've been able to lot?

And should you reply with a "More points than this person" thing, according to the screenshot, Lavitz did in fact have less points.

In Summary:

------What's the point in posting rules and regulations if you're not going to follow them? Hell, at the rate you're going, and this is presumptuous, you might as well ignore any MAIN or SUB lot thing you have going to. I mean, if you're gonna be bias, might as well go all out.-------

agreed, and good form = )
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-11 17:55:47  
If you farm sky or not is not my concern.

I only used it as an example, others have gone and made it look like I said that you have to farm in sky regardless.

But

If you favor people and let them lot just cause, you won't keep many people for very long.
 Ragnarok.Azura
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: azura84
By Ragnarok.Azura 2009-10-11 21:26:57  
Blurr said:
some ls's are pretty fair, a lot quite are not. imo that doesnt even look or sound like favoritism. sounds like a leader just being caught up in leading dynamis not checking as closely as youd of liked, getting stuff wrong, and not admitting error. yeah you got screwed a bit if all that infos on the up and up, but also imo.. it wasnt worth severing your ties with a successful dyna group (if they even are). if you had black and white evidence of your precedence on say rdm hat or thf hands..or somthing big, that would definitely be worth having a fit about. rng socks... idk if that was worth posting/killing your career with them.
maybe tho ::shrugs::, idk. maybe

They aren't terrible players, nor terrible people. I did enjoy my time with them. My problem is they would not admit their problem, and they do not care to discuss their 'final judgement'.

By their CURRENT system of rules, I do deserve it. Call me a whiner all you want; but if this happens once, it will certainly happen again unless something is to change. I refuse to support such a thing even if i were the next in line for the boots. It would make me a hypocrite immediately if i did. Also who's to say another one of your Core Members wouldnt put SUB: RNG in your next run, esp now that they know they don't need 75 to ask for it. It's a simple rule almost every Linkshell follows because it limits the number of people who can ask for it, therefore giving those who can use it more of an opportunity. Otherwise almost everyone would place a different Main and Sub depending on what is most valuable in that particular dynamis. And for anyone who plays RNG knows these are one of the only non-outdated pieces of Relic that they can wear. Other than the +1 and arguably the Skadi's these are the best.

All of this could be avoided by a number of ways:
1) Make a rule that applies directly to consistent attendence and not overall attendence. I wouldn't have bothered with this, nor would i have bothered with joining if I had known how much you value your Core members over your Part time members. Simple.
2) Admited there was a mistake, you did not, you would not.
3) Were more thorough in your initial design of rules.

Toqichan said:
You must read the forum often. You should have 800 points at least to lot any of these AF and you didn't even do events with us lately and then you want to lot something that isn't free lot lol you don't deserve it man, we work for these drops, you should do the same.

Toqui, there is no rule that states you must attened all events, or 90% of them, or 70%, or even 2%. There isn't a rule, therefore you can not pass judgment until you make it one. Also, fyi, I have been to events, when all possible I can. Unfortunately that isn't as often as you may like, but I still deserve what YOUR rules state. Right now I feel like the guy who goes to work but never gets paid. As THF I outparsed all but one BLM and that was mostly due to me eating snow 50% of the time, thx to your non-voking, afk, single PLD, all the while you requested me to pull and call as well. So before you open your mouth and call me lazy, I didnt go to Tinnin or Dynamis-Sandy or any other of your "events" because I would gain. I did it to show you my support and my value.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sequdaz
user: sequdaz
By Ragnarok.Sequdaz 2009-10-12 01:33:25  
Tousou said:
Nowhere do I see it stated that you have to have 800 points to lot, and more importantly, that you have to have more points than someone else to lot.

This was always what happened in the LS, the rule is simple. Highest points member gets the item unless two are on almost equal points then they lot against each other.

Azura said:
Also who's to say another one of your Core Members wouldnt put SUB: RNG in your next run, esp now that they know they don't need 75 to ask for it.

ehm, Who's to say that BLM75 who is leveling WAR doesn't deserve to use his points to lot Byakko's haidate?

Being able to use it or not isn't my concern, aslong he worked for it then he deserves it. it's been this way since the creation of the ls.
[+]
 Unicorn.Boyaci
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Boyaci
By Unicorn.Boyaci 2009-10-12 02:00:21  
Sequdaz said:

This was always what happened in the LS, the rule is simple. Highest points member gets the item unless two are on almost equal points then they lot against each other.

Being able to use it or not isn't my concern, aslong he worked for it then he deserves it. it's been this way since the creation of the ls.

A rule that has always been, is not a rule if it's not in writing. You can't expect new members to know what you did last week, last month, last year if they were not part of the group at that time.

Also, you state that if the two interested parties are at almost equal points, they are allowed to lot against one another. Why was the OP not at least given that opportunity in the case at hand?

When in doubt, let SE play favorites against the people who complain they always lose every lot, rather than having the leader(s) decide whose time was more valuable.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Azura
By Ragnarok.Azura 2009-10-12 02:14:39  
Sequdaz said:
Tousou said:

Azura said:
Also who's to say another one of your Core Members wouldnt put SUB: RNG in your next run, esp now that they know they don't need 75 to ask for it.

ehm, Who's to say that BLM75 who is leveling WAR doesn't deserve to use his points to lot Byakko's haidate?

Again, you skip everything. I HAVE greater points than him and was still not allowed to lot. Obviously nobody is to say BLM75 can not lot a piece of gear like byakko's, THAT is a problem. One could spend their entire career in your Linkshell as a core member and never obtain a single Dynamis drop because of your favoritism and because you allow everyone to choose any job they wish to lot. It would be extremely rare but your system is designed for these sort of odds. So long as people can choose anything your basically dooming some and probably idolizing others without even trying.

"Log-ic-ally, if she weighs as much as a Duck, then...."
"She's made of wood?"
"And Therefore?"
"A WITCH@!!!@@!@!@ BUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNNNN THE WIIITTTTCCCHHHH!!!!!"
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sequdaz
user: sequdaz
By Ragnarok.Sequdaz 2009-10-12 10:00:20  
Boyaci said:
Also, you state that if the two interested parties are at almost equal points, they are allowed to lot against one another. Why was the OP not at least given that opportunity in the case at hand?

Lavits has higher attendance ratio, therefore he got it.

Azura said:
One could spend their entire career in your Linkshell as a core member and never obtain a single Dynamis drop because of your favoritism and because you allow everyone to choose any job they wish to lot.

Favoritism? Everyone in the LS knows my brother is still waiting for byakko's haidate, i still don't have D:Body although ~6 have droped and Aly have lotted ~3 items since the creation of the ls.

I stated above why i allow everyone to choose any job they wish to lot.

Everything posted lately in reply to my posts have been based on assumptions, therefore i'll probably stop responding and wasting my time.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-12 10:44:24  
Sequdaz said:
Boyaci said:

When it smells like ***, looks like ***, and feels like ***, you got to think "Is this ***?"

Quote:

Azura said:
One could spend their entire career in your Linkshell as a core member and never obtain a single Dynamis drop because of your favoritism and because you allow everyone to choose any job they wish to lot.

Favoritism? Everyone in the LS knows my brother is still waiting for byakko's haidate, i still don't have D:Body although ~6 have droped and Aly have lotted ~3 items since the creation of the ls.

Cause you might have followed your rules for them maybe, at that time?

Thats the thing about rules, its not to be inforced 50% of the time. I'll let you figure out how long its supposed to be inforced.
Quote:

So, if I wanted SAM relic hands (since I'm a SAM75) but your friend wanted SAM relic hands (and they haven't unlocked it yet, but are going to level the job "soon") they should lot the hands because they have more points than me? See something wrong with this picture?
Quote:

Everything posted lately in reply to my posts have been based on assumptions, therefore i'll probably stop responding and wasting my time.

I bet.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Azura
By Ragnarok.Azura 2009-10-12 13:22:18  
Sequdaz said:
Boyaci said:

Azura said:

I really don't care what your brother's sister in law's dog got or hasn't got, there is NO RULE about Attendance Ratio, how many times do I have to say that?!

You're doing the exact same thing Aly did and it's why your whole argument is ***, first you say i have less points, THEN you say i'm not a valid member because my attendence ratio isn't as good as his. Even though one could make the argument that Lavitz hasn't been with you more than a week you still find him more valuable and trustworthy?... How can you not admit, your rules are sloppy and have gotten you into a bind and now you're trying to validate it with false logic. They are not assumptions because if you actually READ the post you would notice i've given everyone the evidence. I can't see why you even bother to argue.
[+]
 Bahamut.Megbite
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Megbite
By Bahamut.Megbite 2009-10-31 22:33:02  
Azura, very well organized argument, good job on being factual, and non-combative. This allowed me to base a very informed decision about the linkshell and the leader/s. Again, well done.

To the linkshell and leader/s in question, I've lead EGLS', what you have done was wrong, in bad taste, and hypocritical. By defending your actions here and I'm assuming on other forums as well only reinforces those facts.

Over the next few days and weeks you will loose members due to this mess, I know I for one would never join a shell like yours, a shell that has rules that doesn't use them. I doubt anyone else here would either.

Before you go on to say "blah blah I wouldn't want you in my shell anyways blah blah," keep in mind that it's not just me, others from your server will view this and keep it in mind, you just took the first step (that is publicly known at least) to killing you shell. Congrats, you fail.

Ninja edit :word choice
[+]
 Bahamut.Megbite
user: Megbite
By Bahamut.Megbite 2009-10-31 22:52:30  
On a side note; points should work like money being paid from a job. If a member of any linkshell attends events and he or she attains points as a result of attending events, he or she in return should/must be allowed to return upon any given or agreed upon time to collect those points.

If you (the LS leader/s) were a manager at McDonalds, (by your character that is the highest level position I could expect for you) and an employee that you hired for part time job did his work, and come time for pay day, would you not give him his check so he can spend his hard earned money on what he or she would like?
 Ifrit.Clouse
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Clouse
By Ifrit.Clouse 2009-11-01 03:19:11  
Ragnarok.Sequdaz said:
Korpg, you are assuming stuff and arguing about them.
We do 2~3hours events, starting at 19:00 and ending at ~22:00, we don't do 5~6hours events like you do and we don't do full week events.

the LS bank have been enough to sponser Dynamis runs, Limbus runs, Salvage upgrades, Einherjar & Sky triggers.

Now tell me, If the ls bank is enough to afford all of the above on top of 3~4 Sky pops every week why are you arguing that we HAVE to farm sky? Why do you care so much about farming sky?

Let me enlighten you, we actually farm sky outside the events. we DO NOT farm sky during event time(which is pretty limited due to our casual playtime), that's where we are buying the triggers from most of the time.

That and 'till the bank goes below 1m i don't care about farming sky triggers.

If your ls bank sponsor's all that you must be selling EVERYTHING you get. Thus meaning your ls member's get no money drops on dynamis (not a big deal imo unless someone is sponsoring).

No abc's from limbus (which would personally make me drop from the ls instantly, even if I had all my af/abc items, you can still sell the coins for profit).

No gil rewards (alot of ls's dont, but if my ls was using the money to buy pop items instead of paying member's I'd be unhappy, not to mention gil rewards are usually what keep people in the ls after they have what they need).

No Einherjar chest items (some of them can sell for quite a bit).

As for salvage I cant talk, I don't do salvage and know very little about it lol.

As for sponsoring Dynamis, that's not bad, it can get expensive if it's not sponsored (or at least back when it was 1m for a glass it was). Buying sky pop items seems like a waste of money tbh, since most of it can be farmed VERY quickly with the exception of dio and Despot. Sponsoring limbus seems like a waste unless you have someway of letting your ls member's lot coins.

Anyway idk the whole of the rules nor am I even on your server, but from all the ls's i've been on in my time those rules and the entire ls seems fail (especially the non-75 jobs being allowed to lot, that whole thing seems like a general rule to me).
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-11-01 06:13:23  
What a crappy points system! You have more points, but you didnt attend as many events, so you cant have the gear....HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE!
Either stick with a points system and award players gear using solely that OR carry on working out attendance ratios and hand out gear that way.
Done correctly points systems allow everyone to know where they stand in the linkshell. Personally I dont impliment choices and points. Seems unfair that someone with 8 jobs can only pick 2 relic they want from any run. If theyve got the most points they can put their hand up at any point and express an interest in any gear.
On a side note seeing as I dont run an EG ls, all our dynamis currency is sold and split between attendees. Makes everyone happy :)
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [444 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Endu
user: endu
By Ragnarok.Endu 2011-01-19 09:05:00  
>.> alybrand is a joke flat out. i was in that ls but the rules
and tolerances for people she liked is unacceptable.
i left the ls cause her and a "sack holder" got into a fight
over a drop in the middle of xarcabard.(blue af) to me if u let people
complain in party chat in the middle of a event for like 15 mins
and stop namis over it there's a problem. and saqudaz ill admit
your a good guy but u allow way too much Negative actions to be
creditable sorry if u see something wrong and fail to fix it
your just as wrong.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
By Foxina 2011-02-28 06:51:12  
Bah I kinda know Alybrand and I can assure he's a real ***.
First of all he doesn't know how to play and lead. His english sucks and he can't explain himself properly.

Also he's some over 40 years old guy who doesn't work (he says he has some slaves working for him) and plays all day long...... which makes you understand how high his nerdness is. He got wife and childs and he's online playing all day...... he's totally sick.

Well there are worse leaders than him on Ragnarok, like NoobNhills' leader Nandulo, a bad copy of Alybrand.... I've been in his ls for 4 months (4!) attending their stupid events EVERY DAY (they make events 5-6/7) before i could lot on something, after that I left the ls 'cause they are like 100 in that ls, and u can RARELY lot on something with their lotting system.... also Nandulo gives random priority to lots, so it's always the same 7-8 ppl who really get something.

Imho 99% of LS suck and leaders are just *** who get items with other's work. That's why I don't want any and I get all I need by shouting and with the help of a few trustworthy friends. Got empyrean weapon and almost done with my relic this way, and I suggest everyone to stop their lazyness and start working for yourself only instead for others!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-28 06:54:44  
whatever the case is, the OP is right. Look at all them facts.
 Bismarck.Tuvae
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2011-03-01 04:29:38  
Epic necro bump.

Anyway, nothing wrong with Sensation or Alybrand, you say their English sucks. English isnt their first language, so stfu. Maybe you should learn his language fluently and you can both chat in that.

From my knowledge sensation disbanded anyway so i dont know why this is being brought back up.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Beef
user: beeeeef
By Ragnarok.Beef 2011-03-14 05:08:47  
Bismarck.Tuvae said:
Epic necro bump.

Anyway, nothing wrong with Sensation or Alybrand, you say their English sucks. English isnt their first language, so stfu. Maybe you should learn his language fluently and you can both chat in that.

From my knowledge sensation disbanded anyway so i dont know why this is being brought back up.

cuz you're bringing it up?