Hi! This Is Kishi! Wanna Make Your FFXI Experience More Fun?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Hi! This is Kishi! Wanna make your FFXI experience more fun?
Hi! This is Kishi! Wanna make your FFXI experience more fun?
 Sylph.Vincentius
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-06-17 15:49:37  
I'm frightened by the overabundance of happiness in the OP's tone.
 Odin.Rues
サーバ: Odin
user: Rues
By Odin.Rues 2010-06-17 15:50:12  
Odin.Karusan said:
Aussies are not objects to be used as bargaining tools! ;;

Nice post though :)

We use Aussies as bargaining tools all of the time. Generally, it is a much needed sacrifice to the mob being fought or just to scare away the tarutarus.

Edit: wow, didn't realize this was a necro. Still use Aussies though.

Edit2: ok, just read page 2. Triple necro.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-17 15:50:35  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:
Spency?
Spency-poo LOL

I get that more often than you may think >.>
 Phoenix.Kishido
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Kishido
By Phoenix.Kishido 2010-06-17 15:55:38  
Exactly Jaerik, we're looking for nice people!

Those who stay for the long run are the core of our wonderful LS and will be partially responsible for your incredible experience!
 Phoenix.Kishido
By Phoenix.Kishido 2010-06-17 16:08:40  
Pinkies up! Monocles on! Let's all be civil!~
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-06-17 16:12:21  
For some reason, this made me feel warm <.<
 Shiva.Weewoo
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-17 16:14:16  
No need to be a party pooper Sly. If this LS didn't work out for you then you had every right to leave under whatever circumstances compelled you to do so. However, for those who wish to find out on their own, at least give them that freedom without sounding like a negative jerk for what only applies to yourself.
 Phoenix.Kishido
By Phoenix.Kishido 2010-06-17 16:18:30  
Thank you, Weewoo!
Your comment gives me the energy to stay positive!

We're not trying to lure and trick anyone, just looking for more great friends!

The friendships we've built entend into real life, which is a wonderful thing! Should that not be part of what a MMORPG is about? :3
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-06-17 16:44:38  
Phoenix.Kishido said:
Those who are controlling, opinionated, narrow minded, foul mouthed, and have a negative attitude generally leave swiftly.

and here i was about to set up my server transfer :(
[+]
 Phoenix.Theodus
user: Theodus
By Phoenix.Theodus 2010-06-17 18:19:51  
I am a proud member of RTVTwo. I took a gamble and moved to Phoenix solely because of this post hoping that it would pay off. And it totally did! The people in this LS are my best friends in the game. There's always someone available to level sync to or to help with a quest or mission or even just to chat with. There are a few statics doing various things and many more people wanting to start others. We also often talk with each other over Ventrilo which may not seem like a big thing but it was a key selling point for me. It helps personify those 3D models and funky character names.

I strongly recommend this LS to anyone looking to meet a nice group of people who play the game to have fun. I was afraid that Kishi's post was too good to be true, but I've been in the LS for 7 months now and have not regretted a minute of it.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Katashuro
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sephyrus
By Midgardsormr.Katashuro 2010-06-17 18:59:24  
If I was still playing I would probably serverjump and join you guys lol. Sometimes I get the urge to play again... whenever I can't resist anymore I will let you know lol xD
 Shiva.Weewoo
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-17 19:01:14  
Perhaps after I gain some standing ground with my mithra character I will consider a transfer and a 3 month trial with you guys.
 Phoenix.Sharde
By Phoenix.Sharde 2010-06-17 21:20:17  
Like Theodus, I transferred to Phoenix from another sever, but I hadn't spent much time looking around the forums for a good social LS yet. After leveling one of my subs in a Dunes party with a couple members I was invited to join, and I have never regretted that decision. This group of people is one of the nicest I have ever met. Throw in the fact that the shell gets involved with missions, Nyzul, and just plain ol exp parties, and its hard *not* to enjoy yourself.

Sure, there are days when I don't always get along with everybody, but that happens in every shell. Its called life, sometimes it sucks and you just have to deal with it. RTVtwo made me feel welcome, and I will always respect the friends I have made during my time there, its people like these that make XI worth playing~

I've been playing XI since NA release, and I can honestly say that I have never met a more entertaning, laid back, fun group of people. If your looking for a shell like one Kishi has described, you can be certain that we will do our best to make yer time in XI enjoyable. :3
[+]
 Phoenix.Sabine
By Phoenix.Sabine 2010-06-18 12:55:15  
I've had the pleasure to play/talk with both Slytribal (AKA Flytrap? haha, cute) and with Kishido.

The loyalty, friendship, and warmth she offers are not fake. Kishido is a close friend of mine who has never let me down or given me any negative vibes. My experience with the RTVtwo has been nothing but positive and happiness. This LS worked for me and I've gone as far to see some of the members there as family.

My short playing experience (in an end game LS) with Slytribal was not negative either. She unfortunately has a negative view of RTVtwo. I'm sad to see she feels she needs to express her views so openly and try ruining anyone else's possible experience with us. But from the little that I do know of her she can be blunt, in your face with her opinions, and doesn't seem think before speaking. All of which are not bad qualities, but may not be a right fit for our LS. She seemed happy in the LS that I met her in, so I don't see why she needs to dog the one she didn't like.

I play very little FFXI now, but I couldn't see myself playing the game without being part of RTVtwo. We keep an honest, warm and clean environment for new and old members alike.

If that's not for you, then don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

-Beanbean
[+]
 Phoenix.Kasukamika
By Phoenix.Kasukamika 2010-06-20 01:17:00  
i'm being forced to type this.

"i love this LS, it's amazing. everyone come by and join. we are all very happy."

teehee :3
 Unicorn.Nonamegod
サーバ: Unicorn
user: NoNameGod
By Unicorn.Nonamegod 2010-06-20 01:37:30  
Enjoy and have fun! That's what the game is about!

I too enjoy playing with friends and people that are nice to each other. (I consider myself very lucky to have friends to share all my adventures with!)

=] best of luck!
 Phoenix.Huwhuddep
user: huw
By Phoenix.Huwhuddep 2010-06-20 01:50:52  
This ls still hold a special place in my heart even though I am no longer with them.

We had gone through a few rough times, but I can't think of anything that would've pissed sly off, although it probably had something to do with me lol. Either way pm me if ya know what it is cuz im curious now.

Anyways, my point is that RTV is an awesome ls!
 Asura.Ericka
サーバ: Asura
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-06-20 02:24:29  
Phoenix.Kishido said:
For the ladies, I have an Aussie with an accent that many ladies have told me is IRRESISTIBLE! Yay, accents!

you had me @ accents!

Too bad many (if any) lses aren't like this or this game would be 100% more fun.

good luck getting members!
if i was on your server id totally join <3
[+]
By Thejew 2010-06-20 02:25:01  
._. /want!
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-06-20 02:28:45  
Asura.Nadie said:
the amount of happiness in this post is almost scary. No matter how nice or wonderful experience you portrait to give , anyone that has play this game for more than 6 years knows that friends and wonderful experiences can only take you so far , drama and all other things most ppl dont like to deal with are also a part of this game balance is the key to most things , and at the end of the journey a 5 sec picht is just that no matter which way you look at it

but having kindness and friendship is what makes this game more fun then anything.

Nothing like teamwork and happiness to make your gaming time more exciting <3

you know you're having fun with friends when: you're wiping to a Mob and EVERYONE is laughing and not bitching about dying or exp!
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-20 02:30:43  
Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Nadie said:
the amount of happiness in this post is almost scary. No matter how nice or wonderful experience you portrait to give , anyone that has play this game for more than 6 years knows that friends and wonderful experiences can only take you so far , drama and all other things most ppl dont like to deal with are also a part of this game balance is the key to most things , and at the end of the journey a 5 sec picht is just that no matter which way you look at it

but having kindness and friendship is what makes this game more fun then anything.

you know you're having fun with friends when: you're wiping to a Mob and EVERYONE is laughing and not bitching about dying or exp!

This. Sadly I don't know anyone like this that doesn't ragequit the moment they die.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-20 02:40:19  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Nadie said:

This. Sadly I don't know anyone like this that doesn't ragequit the moment they die.

Aww, I wish you were in my PT earlier Dale. There was someone purposely griefing our PT and instead of whining and bitching, we had a blast dying and trying to pull as many mobs as possible and running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Everyone was laughing and we even got great exp because of it. Don't lose hope yet! ^^
 Phoenix.Palantyr
user: Palantyr
By Phoenix.Palantyr 2010-06-20 03:15:12  
Not to long ago I was literally on my way to the Ah, to start selling off my gear. I decided, it was time to quit. On the way there I ran into an old friend who had just returned to the game. He told me he had came back to join this linkshell RTVtwo.

Few days later I was pearled. I never did sell off my gear and don't think I will for a long time.

This in not a hard core endgame shell. Everyone who does endgame has another shell. We level lots with each other, and now days people are starting to stand up and organize events. Stuff like Nyzul, missions, ACP (and the other add ons), WotG, etc.

The Strength of the shell is that for the most part everyone likes each other, Which in general make everyone wanna help one another. It's not perfect, and not for everyone.

RTVtwo grow everyday, the bonds we create get stronger, the goals we set get closer, and friend we make get more dear.

But, if this is what your looking for then your search is over. I know mines is.

Paly
 Lakshmi.Sircumstance
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Siryu
By Lakshmi.Sircumstance 2010-06-20 03:57:57  
Wow, sounds just like my good 'ole linkshell... makes me want to pack up off of Lakshmi and jump on over just to join your LS.... only problem being the nickname thing.... Because of my name, i already get 1000's of nicknames... usually not very um.... appropriate :)
 Phoenix.Huwhuddep
user: huw
By Phoenix.Huwhuddep 2010-06-20 04:06:18  
Lakshmi.Sircumstance said:
Wow, sounds just like my good 'ole linkshell... makes me want to pack up off of Lakshmi and jump on over just to join your LS.... only problem being the nickname thing.... Because of my name, i already get 1000's of nicknames... usually not very um.... appropriate :)

Haha, this made my day.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-06-20 05:42:23  
Phoenix.Sabine said:
My short playing experience (in an end game LS) with Slytribal was not negative either. She unfortunately has a negative view of RTVtwo. I'm sad to see she feels she needs to express her views so openly and try ruining anyone else's possible experience with us. But from the little that I do know of her she can be blunt, in your face with her opinions, and doesn't seem think before speaking. All of which are not bad qualities, but may not be a right fit for our LS. She seemed happy in the LS that I met her in, so I don't see why she needs to dog the one she didn't like.

If you're talking about 'Her' being SlyTribal. Sly is a male. >.>

EDIT: Like Sly, I was in this LS. I.. honestly can't remember why I left. It was either to follow Sly, or I left because alot of the people in the LS ignored me and I got fed up with it. Either way..

For those wondering why Sly left, you will have to PM or ask him in tells.