Hi! This Is Kishi! Wanna Make Your FFXI Experience More Fun?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Hi! This is Kishi! Wanna make your FFXI experience more fun?
Hi! This is Kishi! Wanna make your FFXI experience more fun?
 Fenrir.Xeonerable
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Xeonerable 2010-06-20 06:08:38  
That was the scariest thing I've read all week.. from the OP lol... o_O

"come come! we gots candy, we love you long time, but we'll rape you in da arse!"
[+]
 Phoenix.Sharde
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Sharde 2010-06-20 09:47:44  
I'm sorry if Sly and Settie's experience with RTWtwo didn't work out, and while it's sad that they moved on, I hope that they found a shell that lets them have fun. Apparently there are still some hard feelings, for which I can only /shrug~ I wont slander either of them due to the respect I had. I can only hope that they will respond likewise.

Its true that not everyone in RTV has "OMG" amazing gear. We're not HNM, and as such there's a wide range of what people have chosen. I for example, don't have Kitty pants for my SAM and probably never will. Occasionally there are gear debates that occur in LS chat, but I have never seen anything malicious from one person to another, nor screaming matches / tantrums. The prevailing theme for our social LS is the fact that XI is a game, not a job. If wearing once piece of gear over another makes you happy, then by all means.

As for Kishi, she is easily the nicest, sweetest person I've met during my seven years in XI. She is always there with a smile and does her best to cheer someone up when things don't go they're way. The nicknames she gives out sometimes take some getting used too, but its just her way of showing affection. For the most part, everyone I've seen has adopted their nickname with pride. (/points to his avatar, a white Sharpie, and flexes)
 Phoenix.Slytribal
user: Slykun
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2010-06-20 10:14:29  
After having a talk with Tiff, I have sent Kish a private message stating all my reasons for leaving and how I've been feeling about said reasons. I have apologised for my rash and blunt outburst, and deleted all my previous comments from this thread.

I apologise on here now for all other members of the LS I have offended with my posts.. All except the ones who told me to f-off and refused to accept me in anything simply because I kept switching to EG LS.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-06-20 16:38:33  
Phoenix.Sharde said:
I'm sorry if Sly and Settie's experience with RTWtwo didn't work out, and while it's sad that they moved on, I hope that they found a shell that lets them have fun. Apparently there are still some hard feelings, for which I can only /shrug~ I wont slander either of them due to the respect I had. I can only hope that they will respond likewise.

I haven't said anything that shows I have hard feelings toward the LS.. so I don't see how or why you would slander me. Nor have I been disrespectful to anyone of the LS while I was there, and after I'd left. I simply did not enjoy being ignored so I moved on. Please don't be acting like I'm some bad person with the hinting of being disrespectful, or that i've said anything negative toward the LS. :]
[+]
By Nicademas 2010-06-20 23:25:46  
I've been in this LS for almost a year now and it's probably the best thing that's happened to me in this game. They've helped me from day one as I started my new character from scratch after being away for two (almost three) years.

I can pretty much say that they're like a second family to me. Sure we've had our hardships, and some people have left for various reasons, but that's the way families are. Even with these troubles, we still stick together and stand strong against the odds.

My only regret was not being able to do anything to help the few that have left us.

I must say that this is an absolutely wonderful LS and I'd recommend it to anyone. In this LS we're able to experience the game the way it's supposed to be experienced. That is to overcome the various challenges this game has to offer with the help of our friends.

If you don't think this LS is for you, then we respect your decision.

It doesn't matter if we fall against seemly impossible odds, the point is we face those challenges head on together as a team. "Every failure is one step closer to ultimate victory..."

-That being said, I wish the best of luck to you all and may justice point you down the right path.
By lunawriter 2010-06-21 00:30:21  
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
If you're talking about 'Her' being SlyTribal. Sly is a male. >.>

Hmm... My mistake =\

I honestly didn't know him that well (played handful of times in EG LS) and I hope I didn't offend him. Take care either way, both of you. No hard feelings ^^;
 Phoenix.Xexferra
user: xexferra
By Phoenix.Xexferra 2010-06-24 08:38:34  
Hey, wondering if you guys are still looking for new members >.> I recently came back to the game and my old linkshells are empty =X
 Phoenix.Kishido
user: Kishido
By Phoenix.Kishido 2010-06-24 10:10:56  
Just /tell me ingame!~ :3
 Phoenix.Tivonna
user: iamtre
By Phoenix.Tivonna 2010-06-25 09:50:55  
Hey hey there! glad to see such responses for the LS. Yes we are a happy, crazy bunch. Generally just trying to have fun and helping each other out.

Hey sly and my LS mates!

Make sure you say hey in game sly cause some of us do miss you!

If you are looking for a fun family friendly LS and are not to OCD about everything...this could be the place for you! With all the new game changes and the server so busy the LS is jumping with activity. It's a great time to get in and see how much FUN you can have!
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-06-26 04:59:58  
Phoenix.Tivonna said:
Hey sly and my LS mates! Make sure you say hey in game sly cause some of us do miss you!

Yeh.. Thanks a bunch.. >.>

[+]
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
サーバ: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-06-26 05:36:27  
booo i wanna listen to an aussie w/ accent too D:
 Ramuh.Tousou
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-06-26 05:51:36  
The best part of this thread is the Avatars!
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Katori
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: agroyboy
By Gilgamesh.Katori 2010-06-26 08:12:10  
sounds like a nice ls once i stop hnm which could be soon. i may pop up on your server and try you guys out :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [92 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-09-26 11:40:04  
Nice to meet some of you guys one day out farming pigments. If i would have known your shell was less EG and more social i would have joined.^^ I tend to do a lot of adventuring just to enjoy the game with little EG.
 Bismarck.Tuvae
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2010-09-26 11:42:48  
bump?
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-09-26 11:43:34  
Holy bump.
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-09-26 11:49:58  
Yea LoL i have been on ffxi for awhile and never started a account til last week. And seeing how a lot of people are jumping ship, i wanted to see what people i knew and had forgot about. When i did meet Kishi she was very nice and was very friendly.
By Gwyneth 2010-10-12 20:54:35  
Hmmm interesting...I wanna try your ls lol but ventrillo makes me lag
By Urteil89 2010-10-20 01:31:49  
People like you.

Are more often than not.

Pure concentrated, unadulterated evil.

Evil.
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-10-20 02:32:43  
I wanna join you to!!!! If you just would be on Cerberus -.-
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-20 02:34:48  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
lol I want join and I'm not even on same server

Me too lmao
 Fenrir.Weewoo
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-10-20 02:37:44  
Totally wish they were on Fenrir.
I need moar lighthearted fun and adventures.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-10-20 02:53:33  
I want the Aussie ;_;
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [64 days between previous and next post]
By Zev40587 2010-12-23 08:03:48  
interesting to say the least, linkshell might be good, but the add a little to cheerful to be true. I knew a couple people that were always in a a hyper-cheerful mode, and that add makes them seem like calm.

So yea, I'll be debating whether or not to join the ls with the scary add...
 Leviathan.Kosal
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kosal
By Leviathan.Kosal 2010-12-23 08:26:59  
OMG why won't it DIE
 Alexander.Varistor
サーバ: Alexander
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-12-23 08:30:33  
Am i the only one who heard Boxxy in my head reading the OP? Maybe it's just me. Nice to see LS like this exist. friends of mine on my server have an LS like this.