Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 183 184 185 ... 198 199 200
By Nausi 2019-10-17 11:32:23  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Viciouss said: »
As expected, spin mode is on.
Says the one with Master Rank of this trait.
Master rank?

Vuc barely made the JV squad.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-17 11:40:45  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The Left during the majority of Dubya's presidency: We should get out of the Middle East! Let them work out their own problems! The blood of American soldiers is on the president's hands!

The Left during Obama's presidency: *crickets*

The Left now: We need to stay in the Middle East! We need to help them work out their problems! The blood of Kurdish soldiers is on the president's hands!

You are totally right about this, but don't try to paint the left as the only one who shifted position, the right also did. I recall Nausi claiming Obama himself created ISIS by removing troops.

Now somehow Trump is a hero for doing the same thing.

I'd say, if we could learn from their mistakes, this kind of situation wouldn't happen.
A) Its 50 troops tops. Iraq was thousands. Not every conflict is the same. Many degrees of nuance.

B) Trump campaigned on pulling out of endless wars. This is him keeping that promise.

C) The neocon line that I do find merit in comes in some flavor of “fighting them over there means we don’t fight them here.” But that hardly applies to every single instance. The Syrian troop deployment was only supposed to last a month. And here we are years later.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-17 11:42:49  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Ragnarok.Corres said: »
So let me see if I parsed this right....

Did I parse this correctly, or did I miss it because this is nothing but Clown World the Memeing?
I'll take Clown World the Memeing for $1000 Alex.

I laughed at that one too. His use of silly labels and grammatical clumsiness destroys his credibility.
Thats the lamest argument I've ever heard.

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 11:45:44  
Nausi said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Ragnarok.Corres said: »
So let me see if I parsed this right....

Did I parse this correctly, or did I miss it because this is nothing but Clown World the Memeing?
I'll take Clown World the Memeing for $1000 Alex.

I laughed at that one too. His use of silly labels and grammatical clumsiness destroys his credibility.
Thats the lamest argument I've ever heard.

What argument?
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 11:48:52  
Even if Nausi didn't catch the joke, I'm really happy we agree, it's a weak, pathetic and laughable to tell that to the leader of a nation.
I got your reference. Ill even bite.

How is it weak and pathetic to caution turkey against aggression?

Is aggression preferred?

Missing the point, the letter looks like it's written by an angry 10 y/o, what else can you do but laugh it off and throw it in the garbage.
Written by a ten year old?

OMG INPEACH!!!!!1!1!!

(No it doesn’t)

That letter was written from the perspective of a tantrum-throwing child. Trump is a diplomatic embarrassment, but he won't be for long. :)
By Nausi 2019-10-17 11:51:23  
Libs have no case for impeachment. They are therefore trying to recreate the fall of nixon by blanketing the media with nonsense in an attempt to get his base to abandon him.

This has been the plan all along, if they can drive his approval into the 20s instead of the 50% where it is now, they think they cam get him to resign under the threat of impeachment.

This is an incredibly stupid strategy because Trump has multiple avenues to get around the media blacklist that Nixon had to deal with. There’s exponentially more alternative media today than during nixons fall. They and Trump have the ability to reach their supporters without the media’s blessing.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 12:11:16  
Libs have no case for impeachment.

That is 100% false. There is a lot actually, and it continues to pour in. Just because you choose not to see it, doesn't mean it that it doesn't exist. Only 60 of the 197 Republicans in the House stood by him on yesterday's vote regarding his decision to pull those troops. So many are bailing on him as the proverbial ship sinks.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 12:14:35  
This has been the plan all along, if they can drive his approval into the 20s instead of the 50% where it is now, they think they cam get him to resign under the threat of impeachment.

Trump will never resign, that is the action of a quitter. Trump in his presidency is like a dog with a bone. He won't give it up, it will need to be taken away.
By Nausi 2019-10-17 12:17:33  

That is 100% false. There is a lot actually, and it continues to pour in. Just because you choose not to see it, doesn't mean it that it doesn't exist. Only 60 of the 197 Republicans in the House stood by him on yesterday's vote regarding his decision to pull those troops. So many are bailing on him as the proverbial ship sinks.
Lol, pulling troops out is not an impeachable offense.

(Imagine even thinking this)
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-17 12:18:38  

Trump will never resign, that is the action of a quitter. Trump in his presidency is like a dog with a bone. He won't give it up, it will need to be taken away.
Hes got a 95% approval rating within the republican party. They will never remove him, let alone for not committing any crime.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-17 12:19:23  
Does everyone here even know all this latest *** is over 50 troops (tops)?
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 12:21:31  

No one said it was an impeachable offense. The point was that many in his own party are separating from him.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 12:27:30  

Hes got a 95% approval rating within the republican party. They will never remove him, let alone for not committing any crime.

Just because Trumps tweets it, doesn't make it true. His approval is no where near 95% among Republicans.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 12:28:51  

More facts I don't like. It is actually about 1000.

Troooooooops
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-17 12:35:24  

Just because Trumps tweets it, doesn't make it true. His approval is no where near 95% among Republicans.

Uh, even Gallup has Trump's approval among Republicans hovering in the high 80s/low 90s. Check your crap before posting, please.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 12:40:42  

Uh, even Gallup has Trump's approval among Republicans hovering in the high 80s/low 90s. Check your crap before posting, please.

I did, and I state again it is no where near 95% among Republicans. Post a link before you spew facts I don't like.
By Nausi 2019-10-17 12:41:32  

No one said it was an impeachable offense. The point was that many in his own party are separating from him.
You are 100% brain dead if you think they will vote to convict him, when he’s the most popular (among republicans) president in history.

Pelosi is back to “all roads lead to Putin” today. She’s desperate.

The walls aren’t closing in. Its all media ***.

Remember the only ones left that believe the facts I don't like media are lefties.
By Nausi 2019-10-17 12:42:44  

More facts I don't like. It is actually about 1000.

Troooooooops
-Last week President Trump agreed in a phone call with Turkey's president Recep Tayyip Erdogan to remove about 50 U.S. troops near Syria's border region with Turkey, paving the way for Turkey's incursion. Turkey is targeting the same Kurdish fighters, known as Syrian Democratic Forces, which it considers terrorists.

Like I said, 50 tops.
By Nausi 2019-10-17 12:43:57  
He’s believing polls that are designed to feed him the narrative he wants to hear.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-17 12:46:10  

I did, and I state again it is no where near 95% among Republicans. Post a link before you spew facts I don't like.

?

Um, k.

Gallup

It was at 91% a few weeks ago. And keep it mind this is Gallup, among the pollsters on the RealClearPolitics.com aggregate, Gallup is almost always on the low end for Trump. 95% may be cherry picked on the high end, but claiming that his support is "no where near 95%" is wrong.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 12:47:20  

You are 100% brain dead if you think they will vote to convict him, when he’s the most popular (among republicans) president in history.

Remember the only ones left that believe the facts I don't like media are lefties.

The walls ARE closing in! Trump is having meltdown after meltdown. I'm lovin' it like a fat kid at Micky Dees.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-17 12:48:49  
He’s believing polls that are designed to feed him the narrative he wants to hear.

Well yeah, but that's why I cited freaking Gallup. Leftists love Gallup.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 12:50:23  

?

Um, k.

Gallup

It was at 91% a few weeks ago. And keep it mind this is Gallup, among the pollsters on the RealClearPolitics.com aggregate, Gallup is almost always on the low end for Trump. 95% may be cherry picked on the high end, but claiming that his support is "no where near 95%" is wrong.

I see 87%, you just proved yourself wrong. Thank you for the validation. Just for the mathematically challenged, 87 =/= 95.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 12:56:57  

I didn't mention polls, you did...and then you proceeded to provide false results to support your narrative.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-17 12:58:21  
Are you brain dead, or do you not know the difference between equations and approximations? You said it was "no where near" when two weeks ago it was "quite near", and perhaps within the margin of error (Gallup didn't specify, which they should have). I never claimed it was EXACTLY 95, in fact I doubt it is. You just don't have a clue what you're even talking about.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 13:09:26  
Are you brain dead, or do you not know the difference between equations and approximations? You said it was "no where near" when two weeks ago it was "quite near", and perhaps within the margin of error (Gallup didn't specify, which they should have). I never claimed it was EXACTLY 95, in fact I doubt it is. You just don't have a clue what you're even talking about.

No need to get all upset, your going to give yourself a heart attack. Nausi was the one that claimed it was at least 95, so next time you don't want to get so hurt, don't interject yourself into another's conversation without knowing the facts. We weren't speaking about weeks ago, but rather the current rating, after Trump was caught yet again trying to sway one of our elections with the aid of a foreign national.
By Nausi 2019-10-17 13:11:41  

The walls ARE closing in! Trump is having meltdown after meltdown. I'm lovin' it like a fat kid at Micky Dees.
You’re in your own echo chamber.

I will enjoy the rally tonight where Trump will continue to act as he has the entire term, clam, collected, and fully hinged.

You wont watch, because if you do, you’ll know this facts I don't like illusion doesn’t affect him one bit.
By Nausi 2019-10-17 13:13:25  

No need to get all upset, your going to give yourself a heart attack. Nausi was the one that claimed it was at least 95, so next time you don't want to get so hurt, don't interject yourself into another's conversation without knowing the facts. We weren't speaking about weeks ago, but rather the current rating, after Trump was caught yet again trying to sway one of our elections with the aid of a foreign national.
See Rav, he’s fully unhinged.

Lefties project their current state onto trump to cover their own flaws.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-17 13:14:41  
Oops! Turkey commits to ally with US to fight ISIS together.

The letter written by a 10 year old worked like a charm.

Lefties lose again!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 183 184 185 ... 198 199 200