Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 182 183 184 ... 198 199 200
By Nausi 2019-10-16 23:21:55  
Trump 3836829, pelosi 0
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-16 23:43:21  
Viciouss said: »
As expected, spin mode is on.

What the frick is there to spin? I simply described what was in the picture.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2019-10-17 02:21:08  
So let me see if I parsed this right.

Congress is demanding that Trump take unilateral action by fighting against Turkey, a NATO ally, but Congress isn't willing to swear out a Declaration of War legislation?

So her, Lurch's child molesting cousin Schumer, demanded that Trump send our troops in, on his own authority, to fight against Turkey on behalf of Syria.

Syria is an ally of Russia.

So, she wants the US to go against NATO, on behalf of a Russian ally, on his own authority as the Commander in Chief, while they pursue an attempt at articles of impeachment for being a Russian operative?

So when the US goes against Turkey, it can activate NATO articles, causing NATO to come in on Turkey's side against the US, Syria, Russia, and Iran?

And when Trump called her a "Third rate politician" she stormed out and Mini-Lurch waddled after her sobbing?

Because Trump won't send in troops unilaterally, without Congress voting on it, to assist Syria, a Russian ally, against Turkey, a NATO ally for decades, to supposedly assist the Kurds, who are communists and change sides based on whomever promises them crack, guns, and goats?

Because they want Trump to get Americans killed and injured so that Russia doesn't have to?

While they try to impeach him and have accused him of colluding with Russia?

Did I parse this correctly, or did I miss it because this is nothing but Clown World the Memeing?
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-10-17 03:11:17  
the Feds started investigating Rudy in March, so they have known about his fabrication scheme for a while.

Fabrication scheme? Is he the one that made the tan suit?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-17 07:09:26  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
Trump 3836829, pelosi 0

A great sage of unmatched wisdom once said: Don't be a tough guy.
You’re right. Trump should just let them impeach him. Thats the presidential thing to do.

Can you imagine lefties actually are thinking this is a persuasive argument?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-17 07:11:29  
Pelosi becomes unhinged at the conference, there is a photo of it. So she immediately goes out and has others accuse the president of doing exactly what she did to cover up her own instability.

Par for the democrat course.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-17 07:48:04  
Trump 3836829, pelosi 0

A great sage of unmatched wisdom once said: Don't be a tough guy.
You’re right. Trump should just let them impeach him. Thats the presidential thing to do.

Can you imagine lefties actually are thinking this is a persuasive argument?
the biggest con job here is the notion that if Trump wasn’t such a brute, there wouldn’t be this pearl-clutching reaction to him.

Do lefties here actually believe this too?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-17 08:51:08  
Even if Nausi didn't catch the joke, I'm really happy we agree, it's a weak, pathetic and laughable to tell that to the leader of a nation.
I got your reference. Ill even bite.

How is it weak and pathetic to caution turkey against aggression?

Is aggression preferred?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-17 08:51:52  
Shi: Expert in geopolitical relations.

Next time, Trump should apologize profusely and offer them some Tim Hortons coffee.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-17 08:53:06  
I have some degree of sympathy for the lefts “zero” capacity to persuade people. When your echo chamber is 90-95% of the entire landscape, why would you ever need to level up those skills?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-17 08:59:58  
So this just in, lesbian women are responsible for 100% of space crime. Why is there such a rash of space crime among the LGBT community and should we enact social programs to teach LGBT not to commit space crime.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-17 09:00:37  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Shi: Expert in geopolitical relations.

Next time, Trump should apologize profusely and offer them some Tim Hortons coffee.

That or not sign off on reviving ISIS, giving the land we took from Assad back to Assad, and letting ethnic cleansing occur.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-10-17 09:21:52  
Says the one with Master Rank of this trait.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-17 09:24:02  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »

Awww hey skull!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-10-17 09:25:24  
Ragnarok.Corres said: »
So let me see if I parsed this right.

Congress is demanding that Trump take unilateral action by fighting against Turkey, a NATO ally, but Congress isn't willing to swear out a Declaration of War legislation?

So her, Lurch's child molesting cousin Schumer, demanded that Trump send our troops in, on his own authority, to fight against Turkey on behalf of Syria.

Syria is an ally of Russia.

So, she wants the US to go against NATO, on behalf of a Russian ally, on his own authority as the Commander in Chief, while they pursue an attempt at articles of impeachment for being a Russian operative?

So when the US goes against Turkey, it can activate NATO articles, causing NATO to come in on Turkey's side against the US, Syria, Russia, and Iran?

And when Trump called her a "Third rate politician" she stormed out and Mini-Lurch waddled after her sobbing?

Because Trump won't send in troops unilaterally, without Congress voting on it, to assist Syria, a Russian ally, against Turkey, a NATO ally for decades, to supposedly assist the Kurds, who are communists and change sides based on whomever promises them crack, guns, and goats?

Because they want Trump to get Americans killed and injured so that Russia doesn't have to?

While they try to impeach him and have accused him of colluding with Russia?

Did I parse this correctly, or did I miss it because this is nothing but Clown World the Memeing?
You could literally spell it out for them and they will spin it off and go "TRUMP TOUCHES ME AT NIGHT! I CAN'T SLEEP ANYMORE! IMPEACH HIM! But he isn't my president...."
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-17 09:26:01  
The Left during the majority of Dubya's presidency: We should get out of the Middle East! Let them work out their own problems! The blood of American soldiers is on the president's hands!

The Left during Obama's presidency: *crickets*

The Left now: We need to stay in the Middle East! We need to help them work out their problems! The blood of Kurdish soldiers is on the president's hands!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-17 09:38:27  
So let me see if I parsed this right....

I'll take Clown World the Memeing for $1000 Alex.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-10-17 09:42:41  
Yeah, the Iraq war was a disaster for Bush. Getting out of Iraq and getting out of the Middle East are wildly different. There is a reason Trump is getting hammered by everyone on both sides of the aisle. Selectively ignoring the GOP backlash is cute and all, but its not working.

Greenlighting an ISIS sympathizer's invasion of a country that ISIS still has a presence in, causing your SECDEF to resign, and your enemies to gleefully laugh at you and throw your SNL letters in the trash, is stupid foreign policy. Turkey is ISIS' biggest supporter, Erdogan is Putin's best friend, but wait, they are a NATO ally! Their in NATO, in name only under Erdogan's rule. Trump's foreign policy has been a trainwreck for 3 years now. His obsession with looking like a winner has led to approximately zero good decisions.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-17 10:16:36  
The Left during the majority of Dubya's presidency: We should get out of the Middle East! Let them work out their own problems! The blood of American soldiers is on the president's hands!

The Left now: We need to stay in the Middle East! We need to help them work out their problems! The blood of Kurdish soldiers is on the president's hands!
You are totally right about this, but don't try to paint the left as the only one who shifted position, the right also did. I recall Nausi claiming Obama himself created ISIS by removing troops.
"The only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history." - A history 101 meme.
Now somehow Trump is a hero for doing the same thing.

I'd say, if we could learn from their mistakes, this kind of situation wouldn't happen.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 10:23:54  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
So let me see if I parsed this right....

I'll take Clown World the Memeing for $1000 Alex.

I laughed at that one too. His use of silly labels and grammatical clumsiness destroys his credibility.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-17 10:32:40  

Say it with me again

Republicans BAD!
Democrats GOOD!
Orange Man VERY VERY BAD!!!!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-17 10:36:22  
Asura.Saevel said: »

Say it with me again

Republicans BAD!
Democrats GOOD!
Orange Man VERY VERY BAD!!!!

If you say so.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-17 10:54:59  
So, the Democratic Debate ratings are in. CNN hits a new low of 8.3 million viewers. Bravo.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-17 11:01:08  
New for the season, I should say. The snoozefest Clinton/Sanders debates of 2015/2016 dropped to as low as 4.5 mil on MSNBC. I don't expect the later debates to be much better.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-17 11:12:56  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »

Skull, where ya been the past month? Stick around for a while!
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-17 11:31:12  
Even if Nausi didn't catch the joke, I'm really happy we agree, it's a weak, pathetic and laughable to tell that to the leader of a nation.
I got your reference. Ill even bite.

How is it weak and pathetic to caution turkey against aggression?

Is aggression preferred?

Missing the point, the letter looks like it's written by an angry 10 y/o, what else can you do but laugh it off and throw it in the garbage.
Written by a ten year old?

OMG INPEACH!!!!!1!1!!

(No it doesn’t)
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 182 183 184 ... 198 199 200