Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 198 199 200
By Nausi 2019-06-24 08:24:00  
Project veritas releasing a new video showing Google is not objective in the least and is actively pushing a leftist agenda on all its users.

Time to break them up.
By Viciouss 2019-06-24 08:44:23  
lol project veritas. really?
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-24 09:26:53  
Tribune Editorial: Yes, we do have concentration camps
The Salt Lake Tribune - not a liberal newspaper

Quote:
Yes, we do have concentration camps.

They are not work camps. They are not death camps. At least, not on purpose. Our government is not building massive gas chambers and industrial crematoria. It is not conducting sick medical experiments on members of an unfavored class.

But that does not mean that the places into which we are herding tens of thousands of migrants, refugees and asylum-seekers are not properly called concentration camps. Because that is precisely what they are....
It ain't just me.

Academics Rally Behind Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Over Concentration Camp Comments: 'She Is Completely Historically Accurate'
Newsweek
By fonewear 2019-06-24 09:55:44  
So do these people concentrate at the concentration camps or what ?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-24 09:56:16  
I've been to camp before it wasn't that bad...maybe I'll join a concentration camp !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-24 10:36:01  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Tribune Editorial: Yes, we do have concentration camps
The Salt Lake Tribune - not a liberal newspaper

Quote:
Yes, we do have concentration camps.

They are not work camps. They are not death camps. At least, not on purpose. Our government is not building massive gas chambers and industrial crematoria. It is not conducting sick medical experiments on members of an unfavored class.

But that does not mean that the places into which we are herding tens of thousands of migrants, refugees and asylum-seekers are not properly called concentration camps. Because that is precisely what they are....
It ain't just me.

Academics Rally Behind Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Over Concentration Camp Comments: 'She Is Completely Historically Accurate'
Newsweek

I lived in Salt Lake. The Tribune is indeed liberal. It's to the right of the rags you read, but that's not saying much.

Also, Newsweek? Really?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-24 11:29:49  
Viciouss said: »
lol project veritas. really?
Firing blanks yet again lol.
By Nausi 2019-06-24 11:31:24  
Other lefties are equally delusional if not more so

No ***Chanti
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-24 11:41:33  
what's next nausi, some Infowars vids?
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-06-24 12:16:14  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Also, Newsweek? Really?
Yah I gave up on that ***show a few weeks after election when they ran "How Hilary could still be president" and it was Trump resigning, Pence President, he nominates Clinton as VP then it gets official from Congress, then Pence steps down, bam, Hilary as President!!! WOOOOOO

A place that runs that sort of pure garbage, is done bein taken seriously. I imagine them being run like with Vic and CJ.

CJ the Writer: Boss I got this awesome article against Trump! Please read it see what you think.

Vic the editor: No need to read it! PRINT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The media, all of it, seems to be run by cartoon jokes.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-24 12:36:27  
I lived in Salt Lake. The Tribune is indeed liberal. It's to the right of the rags you read, but that's not saying much.

Also, Newsweek? Really?
It might be considered liberal in Utah, but not in the rest of the country.

I never claimed that Newsweek was or wasn't liberal.
By Nausi 2019-06-24 13:25:56  
Still trying to deflect, eh Vuc?

Prove it wrong (you can’t).
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-06-24 13:40:58  
Nausi said: »
eh Vuc?
I love this. XD
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-24 14:18:51  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-24 14:20:00  
Not Trump !

[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-24 14:30:24  
Guess what it's a Cruel Summer with Trump at the White House all alone

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-24 14:41:43  

Also, Newsweek? Really?
It might be considered liberal in Utah, but not in the rest of the country.

I never claimed that Newsweek was or wasn't liberal.

Mediabiasfactcheck.com has it as center-left. Not too far off from where it has the New York Times. The Tribune also endorsed Obama twice, even when Romney was running. It's liberal.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-24 15:22:33  
Quote:
Media Bias/Fact Check is a web site that rates factual accuracy and political bias in news media. The site classifies media sources on a political bias spectrum, as well as on the accuracy of their factual reporting. The site is run by founder and editor Dave Van Zandt.[1]

The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst."[2] Van Zandt describes himself as someone with "more than 20 years as an arm chair researcher on media bias and its role in political influence."[3] The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."
Wikipedia
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-06-24 15:58:56  
Quote:
Media Bias/Fact Check is a web site that rates factual accuracy and political bias in news media. The site classifies media sources on a political bias spectrum, as well as on the accuracy of their factual reporting. The site is run by founder and editor Dave Van Zandt.[1]

The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst."[2] Van Zandt describes himself as someone with "more than 20 years as an arm chair researcher on media bias and its role in political influence."[3] The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."
Wikipedia

Have you seen the 2 people who run snopes?!?!?!? It's a old couple with like 50 cats.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-24 16:03:29  
Leftist couple with cats.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-06-24 16:09:31  
Leftist couple with cats.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-24 16:10:20  
Quote:

Wikipedia

And this does what to convince me that your opinion is more correct than mine? I've seen articles from them in my news feed for years. All you've given me is your word that they're not leftist, which quite frankly means diddly squat.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-24 16:19:23  
According to the liberal candidates, Bernie Sanders is the "moderate one", so yeah their idea of central / moderate is pretty skewed. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is Hitler.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-06-24 16:41:11  
Asura.Saevel said: »
According to the liberal candidates, Bernie Sanders is the "moderate one", so yeah their idea of central / moderate is pretty skewed. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is Hitler.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-24 18:11:02  
Still trying to deflect, eh Vuc?

Prove it wrong (you can’t).

lol, Im glad to see nobody helped you out on this one. Project Veritas is a proven liar and fraud. Please, continue to use him as a source.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-24 18:17:03  
Project Veritas may be guilty of using deceptive editing (read: common media tactics), but that doesn't invalidate everything they do. A lot of the stuff they've captured on audio/video is unfiltered and cannot be explained away.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-24 18:23:30  
Kinda like Infowars right? Also, lol at trying to group his fake videos in with a common media tactic, that's ***. He stands alone in his fake work. And no one needs to try to explain away any of his made up allegations, it's just outright dismissal. He is right down there with Alex Jones. Don't even click the links.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-24 18:31:26  
Kinda like Infowars right? Also, lol at trying to group his fake videos in with a common media tactic, that's ***. He stands alone in his fake work. And no one needs to try to explain away any of his made up allegations, it's just outright dismissal. He is right down there with Alex Jones. Don't even click the links.

I don't follow his work, but from what I've seen there are some straight-up verbatim conversations that are undeniable. I know you like blanket dismissals, but reality doesn't always work that way.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-06-25 02:31:25  
I just found out that making fun of Adolf Hitler will get you banned on FB... that’s right, ADOLF FREAKIN HITLER.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 198 199 200