Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 198 199 200
By Nausi 2019-06-25 05:38:05  
Lol you want infowars - type ***goto CNN who actually put this latest fake rape accusation on air.

What a train wreck. Cleary this person is mentally ill. Not even Alex Jones would resort to something so fake. CNN now officially less credible than Alex jones

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/status/1143329101052170241?s=21
By Nausi 2019-06-25 05:41:32  
Viciouss said: »
Nausi said: »
what's next nausi, some Infowars vids?
Still trying to deflect, eh Vuc?

Prove it wrong (you can’t).

lol, Im glad to see nobody helped you out on this one. Project Veritas is a proven liar and fraud. Please, continue to use him as a source.
More lies from Vuc, their full content are available for everyone to see. Vuc is just trying (poorly) to deflect.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-06-25 07:19:15  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I just found out that making fun of Adolf Hitler will get you banned on FB... that’s right, ADOLF FREAKIN HITLER.
Didn't YouTube algorithm ban a bunch of historic stuff too from NAZI Germany?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-25 07:45:46  
Lol YouTube (google) in true left wing fashion has removed veritas’ video exposing them.

The left cannot withstand ANY criticism and need to censor information and debate to survive. We’re watching it happen right in front of us.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-25 07:52:19  
Mexico sends another 15k troops to its southern border.

Al thanks to President Trumps genius level negotiations.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 10:36:55  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
veritas’ video exposing them

Is that also the same group who made fake video montages claiming planned parenthood were selling aborted fetuses or something like that?

Faced charges for it too.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-25 10:45:23  
I just found out that making fun of Adolf Hitler will get you banned on FB... that’s right, ADOLF FREAKIN HITLER.

FB? You were making fun of Hitler on Führerbook?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-25 11:03:48  

But what if your real name is Adolf Hitler...
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-25 11:04:38  
Hitler was a jerk he used to park in handicapped spots.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-25 11:24:42  
Lmao trumps wiping the floor with democrats after exposing their indifference for those they claim are in *** concentration camps at the border.

How anyone can ever believe democrats “care” is beyond reason.
By Nausi 2019-06-25 11:26:02  
What a train wreck. Cleary this person is mentally ill.

That's a big claim, but regardless of how rude and inappropriate it is, you didn't stop for a second before posting and wonder if mentally ill people could be raped or if you could develop mental illness from being raped?
Whats the evidence this person was raped?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-25 11:30:58  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

FB? You were making fun of Hitler on Führerbook?
Ha! Good one

He got cucked by cuckerberg
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 11:35:20  
Lol, Trump is threatening to veto a spending package Congress is putting together for the border, which would ensure he gets nothing. Not really thinking that one through. But what else is new.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-06-25 11:51:30  
Lol, Trump is threatening to veto a spending package Congress is putting together for the border, which would ensure he gets nothing. Not really thinking that one through. But what else is new.
Lol democrats don’t want to pass it. Ton of infighting over solving a problem instead of lining their own pockets
By Nausi 2019-06-25 11:52:28  

That's a big claim, but regardless of how rude and inappropriate it is, you didn't stop for a second before posting and wonder if mentally ill people could be raped or if you could develop mental illness from being raped?

I didn't say she was or wasn't, I don't even care, but you are claiming she's lying and mentally ill. So where's YOUR evidence?

All I'm saying is, mentally ill people are often the targets of rape and being raped is likely to cause mental illness.
My evidence is her tv interview.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 11:56:16  

I didn't say she was or wasn't, I don't even care, but you are claiming she's lying and mentally ill. So where's YOUR evidence?

All I'm saying is, mentally ill people are often the targets of rape and being raped is likely to cause mental illness.

He won't produce any. Attacking the victim has become commonplace for the alt right.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 11:58:31  
Lol democrats don’t want to pass it. Ton of infighting over solving a problem instead of lining their own pockets

lol, its going to pass today or tomorrow. Care to try again?
By Nausi 2019-06-25 12:08:25  

Your opinion doesn't qualify as an evidence ...
My opinion WASNT the evidence. (Classic lefty strawman)

Her interview was. Cleary you didn't watch it, she refers to rape as something people enjoy.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-25 12:10:25  

Well it had better pass clean, or its just more meaningless posturing by the left (which is what they always do)
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 12:14:24  

Well it had better pass clean, or its just more meaningless posturing by the left (which is what they always do)

They can pass whatever they want, its money for the humanitarian crisis at the border. More money than what Trump currently has, if he vetoes it, he gets nothing. He is in no position to whine about the terms, he has no leverage.
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 12:15:22  
Has the interview been posted at all btw?
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-06-25 12:19:49  

Agreed, send Vic that Telegram sometime, he MIGHT understand it from you, doubtful tho.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 12:23:55  
aww
By Nausi 2019-06-25 12:32:24  

They can pass whatever they want, its money for the humanitarian crisis at the border. More money than what Trump currently has, if he vetoes it, he gets nothing. He is in no position to whine about the terms, he has no leverage.
Lol they have no leverage, they’re obligation is to send trump something he will sign.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-06-25 12:40:34  

Lol they have no leverage, they’re obligation is to send trump something he will sign.

Haha, you really believe that huh?
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-25 12:40:35  

He won't produce any. Attacking the victim has become commonplace for the alt right.
Unfortunatly not just for the alt right.

His opinion doesn't count for didly squat on any subject at all.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 198 199 200