Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 198 199 200
By Viciouss 2019-07-18 09:32:01  
Nausi said: »
Viciouss said: »
Telling American minorities to leave the country is racist and xenophobic.
No it isnt.

Yes it is. Making ***up to justify it doesn't do anything. See how easy this is?

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-18 10:04:26  

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-07-18 10:43:17  
Mnuchin and Pelosi have been talking for a few weeks now, trying to hammer out a deal before the August recess. They have a week left, and even if they agree on a deal, Trump has to sign it, which would involve telling the conservative media that live in his head to shut up. Its anyone's guess at this point.
I think they will fail to agree before leaving, continue talking and maybe come back a little early to pass it. But even then, there will be drama with Trump and his media cohorts.
By Nausi 2019-07-18 10:59:47  
No it isnt.

Yes it is. Making ***up to justify it doesn't do anything. See how easy this is?
You are the racist here, its been proven. You only claim otherwise in your own futility.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-18 11:02:58  
lol, just another nausi lie.
By Eboneezer 2019-07-18 11:08:07  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Racism doesn't have to be specific to one race only you know, Im sure google can easily help you figure out the answer to your question.

I'm well aware that racism doesn't have to be specific to one race only. I'm STILL waiting for you to tell me which race(s) his tweets were racist towards. (hint: the next question will be to explain how they're racist to those race(s) that you list).

Google didn't make the statement, you did. So you explain it.
By Eboneezer 2019-07-18 11:09:30  

When did he make such a sweeping claim?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-18 11:10:00  
Racist said: »
lol, just another nausi lie.
You demonstrated it. And now you’re denying it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-18 11:13:30  
Speaking of waiting, still waiting on nausi to prove the conspiracy of how the left is pro-Al Qaeda. His desperate attempts to deflect have been very amusing, especially the whiffed personal attacks, but we will continue to patiently wait.
By Nausi 2019-07-18 11:13:41  
Eboneezer said: »

Vuc will just move on from this and pretend he never said it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-18 11:15:45  

As recently as last night in North Carolina. He has made it repeatedly this week. You can tell its starting to wear on the GOP. Its been fun watching his defenders tho (look and laugh at nausi).
By Viciouss 2019-07-18 11:16:09  

Vuc will just move on from this and pretend he never said it.

Whoops! Looks like I debunked nausi again!
By Eboneezer 2019-07-18 11:17:31  
As recently as last night in North Carolina.

As a Cubs fan once said, please list your source/actual quote
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-18 11:27:01  
Vic, as predicted dodges the request for actual language, and just insists that it was said, and said in a way that entirely validates his claim.

This is how he moves past his own sense of accountability.
By Eboneezer 2019-07-18 11:28:43  
I won't bother but if you want to know if it's racist or not, go tell people of color at your workplace to go back where they came from. Let me know if HR agrees with you!

I didn't think so.

Somebody just transferred to our department. Their department has all kinds of problems. Ours is running smooth. I'm sure if I told them to go back and fix the department they came from before trying to tell us how to run ours, and it went to HR....HR would tell me it's rude. They absolutely would not tell me it's racist.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-18 11:28:58  
Racism doesn't have to be specific to one race only you know, Im sure google can easily help you figure out the answer to your question.

I'm well aware that racism doesn't have to be specific to one race only. I'm STILL waiting for you to tell me which race(s) his tweets were racist towards. (hint: the next question will be to explain how they're racist to those race(s) that you list).

Google didn't make the statement, you did. So you explain it.

I won't bother but if you want to know if it's racist or not, go tell people of color at your workplace to go back where they came from. Let me know if HR agrees with you!
(The standard of “is it racist” is if someone get offended)

Total *** and entirely a social construct.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-18 11:35:13  
Vic, as predicted dodges the request for actual language, and just insists that it was said, and said in a way that entirely validates his claim.

Uh no, it was asked when it happened, I answered. See how easy this is? I understand your desperation to wriggle out of the corner I have put you in (still no sources for any of your conspiracies), but you could at least read.
By Viciouss 2019-07-18 11:37:27  

I didn't think so.

Somebody just transferred to our department. Their department has all kinds of problems. Ours is running smooth. I'm sure if I told them to go back and fix the department they came from before trying to tell us how to run ours, and it went to HR....HR would tell me it's rude. They absolutely would not tell me it's racist.

Nobody would care if you told a person to go back to the department they came from. Shiroi's original test he clearly challenged people to go tell a person to tell a minority to go back to the COUNTRY they came from. Its not the same, at all. Its a great way to get fired. If someone here in Texas tells a Hispanic customer to go back to Mexico, they are gonna be fired.
By Nausi 2019-07-18 11:42:39  

Uh no, it was asked when it happened, I answered. See how easy this is? I understand your desperation to wriggle out of the corner I have put you in (still no sources for any of your conspiracies), but you could at least read.
Well what did he say last night when he made that claim? You left out that part (because you aren't willing to discuss its merits)
By Nausi 2019-07-18 11:48:31  

I didn't think so.

Nobody would care if you told a person to go back to the department they came from. Shiroi's original test he clearly challenged people to go tell a person to tell a minority to go back to the COUNTRY they came from. Its not the same, at all. Its a great way to get fired. If someone here in Texas tells a Hispanic customer to go back to Mexico, they are gonna be fired.
1) Nobody told anyone who lives here go back to their home country.
2) Telling anyone to go back to their home country is not racist.
3) Once again, the standard of you can tell anyone BUT racial minorities (or black or brown people to go back home, is 100% a race based policy, and exposes a fundamental belief in racism.

This is the corner YOU have been exposed to populate.
By Eboneezer 2019-07-18 11:49:18  
The context is about running governments though. They aren't working for a private health insurance company
By Eboneezer 2019-07-18 11:51:01  
If I told Dave Matthews to go back to his country if he didn't like our music, I would be racist?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-18 11:52:50  
As recently as last night in North Carolina.

As a Cubs fan once said, please list your source/actual quote

Trump's NC tantrum

This is of course, just the most recent instance. Its been going on all week, watching his defenders struggle with it has been amusing. The Democrats are of course, just fine knowing nothing he says is true.
By Eboneezer 2019-07-18 11:55:18  
Trump's NC tantrum

As expected, I see no sweeping comments about a minority group being told to leave the country.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-07-18 11:55:33  
stuff
Nupe. Look at this!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canadian-couple-poses-for-romantic-photo-with-lion-they-shot-and-killed-in-south-africa-horrifying-animal-rights/

Using the same metrics held against Americans by foreigners and Liberals to Conservatives, Canadians are evil. And to disagree with that is bigoted.

ANYWAYS, howdy yall, more things change, more things stay the same up in hur. Have I missed anything. Have we all agreed that NASA is racist and that we should go to the moon and take down our flag because we are NOW SO WOKE!?

PS: Shiroi, I saw that article and did think of you. XD Not that you would do this, but he Canadian part.
By Viciouss 2019-07-18 11:55:49  

I didn't think so.

1) Nobody told anyone who lives here go back to their home country.
2) Telling anyone to go back to their home country is not racist.
3) Once again, the standard of you can tell anyone BUT racial minorities (or black or brown people to go back home, is 100% a race based policy, and exposes a fundamental belief in racism.

This is the corner YOU have been exposed to populate.

1. Yes, Trump did. He told 4 American Congresswomen to do EXACTLY that.
2. Yes it is lol.
3. Uh huh, sure. Telling people to go back to their country is racist and xenophobic. Making up a lie that these people "hate America" and are "pro-Al Qaeda" to try to justify it changes nothing. Especially since its not even remotely true.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-07-18 11:56:24  
If I told Dave Matthews to go back to his country if he didn't like our music, I would be racist?
I would say you are PICKING ON ME SINCE I AM A PERSON OF COLOR!!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 198 199 200