サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 09:26:52  
Artsncrafts said: »
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
A lot of y’all really ain’t ***...
Look at my account, for someone with the kind of access Im being put in the spotlight for you would think I had better gear. XD

I would think you made tens of thousands off gil hahaha
Only an idiot would've maxed out their character knowing it could get banned, 100% USD

So this is why like 60 new people suddenly had billions to sell at 30 cents per million.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-11 09:27:52  
Honestly this thread should be shut
Quite frankly it should be nuked, pretty sure it crossed the "player warning" threshold awhile ago (there's been nukes for a lot less).
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-11 09:29:29  
Jetackuu said: »
Honestly this thread should be shut
Quite frankly it should be nuked, pretty sure it crossed the "player warning" threshold awhile ago (there's been nukes for a lot less).

It should get out so it gets patched, *** these guys
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 09:29:38  
Look at my account, for someone with the kind of access Im being put in the spotlight for you would think I had better gear. XD

Like I said, a lot of mis-information; I'm not even mad.
I still have respect for comeatme and his decisions; I know where he is coming from. I had my own reasons to do what I did, but the bottom line is, the original intended discovery was not made.

Edit: If I do get banned, and me and him have talked about this before, if anything it will be a relief.
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-11 09:30:10  

I still have respect for comeatme and his decisions; I know where he is coming from. I had my own reasons to do what I did, but the bottom line is, the original intended discovery was not made.

guy you sat on it for 2 years right?
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 09:31:21  

guy you sat on it for 2 years right?

Yes

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2019-11-11 09:32:43  
Datruthuhate said: »
I still dont see any proof,... dont get me wrong now could be very real, but as far as I see it ppl love to come on here & put others on blast or start ***for some reason after being butthurt.
so im just saying if the market was over saturated , we would notice, all I see is alot of ppl botting & buying gill. so i think this thread really dont hold any weight until I see proof, cuz anyone can say whatever.
You can’t possibly be this naive
[+]
By Datruthuhate 2019-11-11 09:36:35  
I seen like 3ppl selling them for that price & they didnt have tons on them in bazzar, so no im not are you?
 Asura.Whiss
By Asura.Whiss 2019-11-11 09:36:59  
Dat.... SHHHHHHHHHHHhh, your making my Chinese connect very nervous. how else am I gonna move 200M at $00.15 a Mil!? Brother needs mc chickens and tropic berry sprite ASAP! GANG GANG.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 09:37:31  
Did you not see the screenshot where bro had 8,000 medals and said he found the dupe, lol
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-11-11 09:40:58  
Unless you’re blind or just willfully ignorant, any normal playing person could see there were certain characters who ALWAYS had a full supply of medals and were selling them under market price frequently. I know this because people in links wold say “OH SHOOT MEDALS DROPPED TO ##” for no explainable reason . One would have had to even subconsciously ask how are people getting so many medals from an event that can only be repeated twice a week? So while we didn’t immediately suspect foul play, you could tell there was surreptitious behavior going on for a good time now. Someone just came out and exposed it yesterday.

Byrth did mention an exploit several years back (like 5+) where you could inject packets into the game and force certain NPC to give you things... literally any item in the game. I thought it was a myth at the time but this just seems like another reiteration off the same old hack
By Datruthuhate 2019-11-11 09:42:05  
you not running around with 12 characters all with similar names like the rmt bots i see, chill.
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-11 09:43:23  
Unless you’re blind or just willfully ignorant, any normal playing person could see there were certain characters who ALWAYS had a full supply of medals and were selling them under market price frequently. I know this because people in links wold say “OH SHOOT MEDALS DROPPED TO ##”. One would have had to even subconsciously ask how are people getting so many medals from an event that can only be repeated twice a week? So while we didn’t immediately suspect foul play, you could tell there was surreptitious behavior going on for a good time now. Someone just came out and exposed it yesterday.

Byrth did mention an exploit several years back (like 5+) where you could inject packets into the game and force certain NPC to give you things... literally any item in the game. I thought it was a myth at the time but this just seems like another reiteration off the same old hack

its not just medals but everything that can be purchased with medals, synths mats, SU5 weapons, scraps, anything

Litterally anything Dyna D related could have been created enmass, ive seen characters sell 10 SU5 or more each week, yet the AH doesnt reflect that amount of items being purchased!!!

4000 medals? 1300 jadeite crystals, infinite synths..
By Datruthuhate 2019-11-11 09:45:11  
its a photo, he could of brought tons of gill & went on a server hop mission, possibly. show me a video of it in action, pics can be photoshoped.
 Unicorn.Rufio
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nesaki
By Unicorn.Rufio 2019-11-11 09:47:57  
its a photo, he could of brought tons of gill & went on a server hop mission, possibly. show me a video of it in action, pics can be photoshoped.

Man, that is da truth dat I hate.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 09:53:36  

Come to bastok markets and check me, next to accolades npc. Use guildwork for any others benefit.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 09:55:13  
Yo if you're selling more dupped medals, don't leave me half jacked off i'll grab 10k
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 09:56:04  
Nah, already people crying about last night as if the gil isn't just going to get banned. This is just proof or whatever.
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2019-11-11 09:56:24  
I caught a RMT AH transaction for 1b last week and decided to invest in... you guessed it... medals. Cine was sitting in PJ at guidestone selling 99 of them for a decent deal (lowest bazaar price by at least 200k, and lower than AH by 400k) so I bought them up... got a /tell a few moments later saying "I have more if you want" and sure enough he had another 99. I bought them and then decided that was enough and didn't buy more, was a little sketched out by this guy replenishing his stock whenever I bought, but actual duping? That didn't cross my mind at all. Figured this guy was just dumping and his supply would run out, surely after a few hundred. Now with all these names being dropped from the very same LS that guy was in, IDK.

Wonder if I ended up giving back the gil to whoever I stole it from, lol

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 10:09:19  
DirectX said: »
They don't drop frequently enough and sell fast enough that noone would hoard 200. Any LS would sell them on a mule if they were splitting bank (who does that in 2019?) and noone would get that many solo.

Actually I use to do solo runs on my accounts and I could get 100 over time with not much of an issue when I actually was playing. Yeah not the quantities that are being seen though no.
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-11 10:11:37  
DirectX said: »
They don't drop frequently enough and sell fast enough that noone would hoard 200. Any LS would sell them on a mule if they were splitting bank (who does that in 2019?) and noone would get that many solo.

Actually I use to do solo runs on my accounts and I could get 100 over time with not much of an issue when I actually was playing. Yeah not the quantities that are being seen though no.

WHAT??? 2 runs a week, yea over time you would. Why the hell are you even saying that when you been doing the exploit for 2 years?
 Cerberus.Darkvlade
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Darkvlade
By Cerberus.Darkvlade 2019-11-11 10:14:01  
why not find out how to spot mimic in trove? help us out lol
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 10:15:25  
Instead of having 99x80 medals for 3m you should've capped gil and put them at 1g, people shout "why can't I buy them" raise a bigger stink.

*bonus points for shouting to sell them, you aren't trying all that hard to get noticed
[+]
 Asura.Whiss
By Asura.Whiss 2019-11-11 10:17:06  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Instead of having 99x80 medals for 3m you should've capped gil and put them at 1g, people shout "why can't I buy them" raise a bigger stink.

*bonus points for shouting to sell them
IQ 20000 thinking over here.. wish I thought about it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-11-11 10:40:51  
Cerberus.Darkvlade said: »

This is the xploit that needs to happen and i'm here for it
[+]
 Asura.Whiss
By Asura.Whiss 2019-11-11 10:43:06  
Cerberus.Darkvlade said: »

This is the xploit that needs to happen and i'm here for it

I got you fam. I can instantly spot the mimic from the entrance. I have a 95% success rate, to get Thwacked.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2019-11-11 10:47:13  
I want to see a RDM/NIN solo the mimic in trove.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9