New Impeachment Scam Thread. Nice People Only.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29
By fonewear 2019-11-13 17:34:00  
I'm shocked we even have rules.

This is a shitty site with shitty people.

Leave us alone !
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 17:34:40  
clearlyamule said: »
Viciouss said: »
Also lets all be honest here. Regardless of how you feel about anyone involved, regardless of what you choose to believe about what happened even if you think this makes it past the House does any single person really believe Epstein killed himself er that this will go anywhere in the Senate?

Do any of you actually think the members of congress pushing this think it will? Or do you think they've read the projections that say the only likely path to Trump losing 2020 is very high turn out from negative partisanship?

Its going to be a month or more long trial in the Senate, and the WH obstruction is going have to come to an end, so we can learn even more information. The great thing about the Senate trial is even tho the GOP controls the Senate, they don't oversee the impeachment trial.
Nice response that doesn't actually respond to any of it.

regardless nothing will change. People are tired after years of russiagate, people are tired after all the Kavanaugh nonsense and then when it got brought up again, people are tired of Russiagate 2.0. The wolf might actually be here this time but you've cried too much already

The average person tuned out long ago and the people still tuned in for the most part adamantly will only ever consider their side and the info presented that goes to "prove" that side and all else is facts I don't like even if it's of exactly the same level and quantity. Which of course is exactly what Schiff is counting on with the way information has been getting out. And the few that actually bother checking different sources and questioning them are being shouted down with described above and are beginning to tune out themselves or stick to places/people that also actually bother looking at other sides.

I definitely think people are tired of Trump's endless scandals, which is why his numbers have been negative for his entire tenure and will continue to be negative. Also, this whole narrative of "people looking at different sources" should include "but never actually share any of them."
By fonewear 2019-11-13 17:34:45  
Is there a rule that says we need to have rules ?

We should probably change that.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 17:35:24  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Yes, blocking Congressionally approved aid is an abuse of power Rav.
Who was that guy who threatened to block a billion dollars in aid if they didn't fire a certain prosecutor? Probably somebody unimportant.

Except Trump actually blocked the aid, and Biden didn't.
By fonewear 2019-11-13 17:36:36  
I'm disappointed the thread title says "nice" people only.

Be more nice !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-13 17:38:35  
Let's get back on topic.

Are you now or have you ever been a nice person.

Discuss.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-13 17:41:27  
Who was that guy who threatened to block a billion dollars in aid if they didn't fire a certain prosecutor? Probably somebody unimportant.

Except Trump actually blocked the aid, and Biden didn't.

You literally put a like on this post from page 1 today:

Asura.Eiryl said: »
The only thing I'm really getting out of the whole show, is that they conveniently forget that threats don't have to be carried out to still have happened.

Holy crap, Vic. Get your frickin' narrative together.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-13 21:51:59  
Also lets all be honest here. Regardless of how you feel about anyone involved, regardless of what you choose to believe about what happened even if you think this makes it past the House does any single person really believe Epstein killed himself er that this will go anywhere in the Senate?

Do any of you actually think the members of congress pushing this think it will? Or do you think they've read the projections that say the only likely path to Trump losing 2020 is very high turn out from negative partisanship?

Its going to be a month or more long trial in the Senate, and the WH obstruction is going have to come to an end, so we can learn even more information. The great thing about the Senate trial is even tho the GOP controls the Senate, they don't oversee the impeachment trial.
Nice response that doesn't actually respond to any of it.

regardless nothing will change. People are tired after years of russiagate, people are tired after all the Kavanaugh nonsense and then when it got brought up again, people are tired of Russiagate 2.0. The wolf might actually be here this time but you've cried too much already

The average person tuned out long ago and the people still tuned in for the most part adamantly will only ever consider their side and the info presented that goes to "prove" that side and all else is facts I don't like even if it's of exactly the same level and quantity. Which of course is exactly what Schiff is counting on with the way information has been getting out. And the few that actually bother checking different sources and questioning them are being shouted down with described above and are beginning to tune out themselves or stick to places/people that also actually bother looking at other sides.
Lefties are living in their media bubble, and they are the only ones still in it. This has no where to go but down for them. He will be acquitted in the senate if it ever gets there, and its very doubtful it will. If it does they will call biden and the whistleblower and that will be a disaster for the dems. Pelosi will likely drop this as it is already an abject failure. They have no evidence, only hearsay.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-13 21:53:37  
The aid arrived in Ukraine without issue, and there was never an investigation that was announced as part of its arrival.

There is nothing to this. Zero, zip, nada.
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 22:06:40  
Nausi said: »
The aid arrived in Ukraine without issue, and there was never an investigation that was announced as part of its arrival.

There is nothing to this. Zero, zip, nada.

It doesn't matter how often this lie is repeated, we know there was a delay to the Ukraine aid.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-13 22:36:48  
Btw, checked up on your blanket claim that blocking Congressionally approved aid is an abuse of power, and that ended up being false in most cases. There are many circumstances where the President has leeway to hold back, redirect, or cut aid, depending on exactly how Congress worded the agreement.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-13 22:39:21  
That's fine. It's not false in this case, and that's all that matters.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-13 22:41:59  
That's fine. It's not false in this case, and that's all that matters.

Prove it.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-11-13 23:03:20  
DirectX said: »
Is there really any value in speculating about the entire thing, either way? Why not just wait for it to be over and get the tl;dr?

I can't even be bothered to follow the election in the UK because it is also a shitfest.
You should. I've only dipped my toes in lightly but I get the feeling a lot of UK people who voted for brexit are wanting to out everyone who is stalling/blocking it and it's quite entertaining at least to an outsider
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-11-13 23:08:04  
I definitely think people are tired of Trump's endless scandals, which is why his numbers have been negative for his entire tenure and will continue to be negative. Also, this whole narrative of "people looking at different sources" should include "but never actually share any of them."
Oh boy... none of this is true other than I haven't put up sources... but neither do you. All you do is like nuh uh that's no true. Or we all "know" something that most people in here clearly don't know by disagreeing with you. So hey pot
[+]
By volkom 2019-11-14 00:46:03  
Was watching a few videos on the hearing today. Sounds like it would be a shame to let this go into an actual impeachment process. A ton of Democrat congress peeps will lose out on their election campaigns if it goes through.

Bet this is just a ploy to generate as much negative media coverage on Trump.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-14 05:37:13  
BOMBSHELL:

Leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office indicate complex money transfers from foreign sources into the control of a “slush fund” owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Hunter Biden.

Big document dump last night. Very bad news for dems.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-14 08:43:57  
Nausi said: »
BOMBSHELL:

Leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office indicate complex money transfers from foreign sources into the control of a “slush fund” owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Hunter Biden.

Big document dump last night. Very bad news for dems.

They are Democrats so it's an acceptable price for power.

If Democrats are willing to accept child rape, you think some basic bribery or embezzlement is gonna mean anything.
[+]
By volkom 2019-11-14 10:48:08  
from USA today ~ its an opinion piece but kinda neat that it was on yahoo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/impeachment-proof-falls-short-democrats-000019797.html
[+]
By Josiahafk 2019-11-14 11:11:24  
Don't post yahoo links on ffxiah volk, or you'll never hear the end of it lol
By Viciouss 2019-11-14 11:21:43  
It goes without saying that Democrats don't support or accept child rape. Shouldn't need to point that out but apparently I do.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-14 11:26:39  
volkom said: »
from USA today ~ its an opinion piece but kinda neat that it was on yahoo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/impeachment-proof-falls-short-democrats-000019797.html

Is this from a Democrat approved source with Democrat approved "Correct" opinion and facts?

If not it's facts I don't like and you may be suicided.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-14 11:57:22  
DirectX said: »
Hi again Vic. If Donald Trump gets passed the impeachment attempt, will you accept the outcome of the result?

Still waiting for an answer.

Of course I will, it's not like we have ever been worried about beating him next November.
Now I'm waiting for you to call out Saevels shitpost when he alleged Democrats accept child rape like you said you would. Take your time, I'm not expecting much.
By Nausi 2019-11-14 12:00:01  
Today was the interim day meant for the media to hammer all these nails down into the impeachment coffin, and the liberal media is pretty quiet today.

Its safe to say they did not move the needle at all.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-14 12:03:12  
Trump is like a walking middle finger and one of the most authentic people in the political arena. We can go back and see his interviews from decades ago and he's saying the same thing then that he's saying now and just as much of an *** about it.

All the other politicians get everything approved through several layers and filters such that the statement becomes bland and Frankly BORING and They SUCK (said in Trump accent).
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-14 12:35:05  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Trump is like a walking middle finger and one of the most authentic people in the political arena.

He's a narcissist and has always been. So I guess you aren't wrong.

Virtually all politicians are narcissist, it's practically in the job description. Being an *** is also a requirement, they are all ***. Trump's open about his narcissism and assholeness, in fact I don't think it's possible for him to hide that, it's too unfiltered.

Btw that's why people voted for him.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29