PSA: Flaw Identified In Voidwatch Addon (Ban Risk)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » News » PSA: Flaw Identified in Voidwatch Addon (Ban Risk)
PSA: Flaw Identified in Voidwatch Addon (Ban Risk)
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13
 Asura.Shiraj
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-23 04:13:48  
[+]
By Draylo 2019-11-23 04:22:18  
DirectX said: »
I thought Draylo got banned for trying to do reset on his account after giving Gil to a friend, not botting.

I'm not banned, and this thread is way off topic. Let's not talk about me, they should just close this thread.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2019-11-23 04:43:50  
No, that is far from the truth and a rumor. It makes me laugh all the rumors people come up with, but you'll have to buy my autobiography. For now don't worry about me.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2019-11-23 04:56:31  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
By spengler 2019-11-23 09:23:37  
He was banned for using exploits.

It is always quite funny how in every thread he comes in and passive aggressively attacks everyone and then plays victim. Classic narcissistic behavior despite the lack of any notable achievements.
Administrator
サーバ: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2019-11-23 09:34:06  
Hi. Enough with the personal attacks.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-11-23 10:33:19  
The Drama Llama Torama has spoken people.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-11-23 11:32:07  
Drama Torama said: »
Hi. Enough with the personal attacks.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-11-23 11:34:43  
Also if you're using FFXI achievements as some kind of metric to determine whether or not someone is justified in being a narcissist that is very odd.
You....do realize that this is the internet, right?

Everyone always uses online achievements as some kind of metric to determine narcissistic behavior. So sayeth Post #31,429.
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-11-23 13:22:12  
I've never interacted with Draylo but it is ironic that he was one of the primary people crying about BST in 2014/2015, then they nerfed both BST and BLU into irrelevance.

On the other hand, the fact that I've never seen his character moving in-game in the two years I've been on Asura is points in his favor.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
サーバ: Bahamut
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-11-23 13:24:11  
Asura.Sirris said: »
I've never interacted with Draylo but it is ironic that he was one of the primary people crying about BST in 2014/2015, then they nerfed both BST and BLU into irrelevance.

On the other hand, the fact that I've never seen his character moving in-game in the two years I've been on Asura is points in his favor.
How is blu irrelevant? Maybe bad bluemages are but good blus can still hold it's own.
 Asura.Phinneus
user: ayer
By Asura.Phinneus 2019-11-23 13:36:58  

You have a lot to say about someone you've never interacted with before.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-11-23 13:41:49  
Asura.Phinneus said: »

Isn't that the norm for this forum? Alot of that been going around lately.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-23 13:58:47  
You don't have to interact with someone to know anything about them. he's got 10k posts post-ban and 8k posts pre-ban

Anything you would need to know is there
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-11-23 14:49:24  
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »

I may have never known or heard of this guy Justthetip, but I heard he sucks. Like loldrg sucks.
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-11-23 15:28:51  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »

I may have never known or heard of this guy Justthetip, but I heard he sucks. Like loldrg sucks.
Clearly I haven't made enough post to prove otherwise.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-23 15:56:37  
Why was BST OP in 2014/2015?

Identical to conduit burns. Which is ironic cause it's fine for smn but not ok for bst.

(It's still exactly the same as it was, for reference, you just have to use a SMN for alex now)

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-23 16:07:04  
I don't think m(any) were good enough to pull it off, but the ability was there.

I never used it/saw it used other than Kirin/WoC/T3 Reisen, everyone was too set in the scholar/death strat
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-11-23 16:14:12  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I never used it/saw it used other than Kirin/WoC/T3 Reisen, everyone was too set in the scholar/death strat
That's the reason why BST strats never really got off the ground.

It was very powerful (still is to a small point) at the time, but because it required some sort of ability to understand the job better than your average "hit this button for maximum effect" job like SCH and BLM was at the time, it was never abused, at least not as much as SMN was for a while.

People generally use the path of least resistance, and BST strats were not it.
[+]
By Nariont 2019-11-23 16:14:42  
was before people learned about AC so i dont think so but i wasnt around for that period, it was "OP" because due to just how busted NMs were back then with their aoes/eva/etc and how good initial 119 pet stats were using pets was a far better means of dealing with NMs, but some people complained and it was said to be OP, thus distance nerf, even though smn can do all this and do it far better due to delay on pet ready moves
 Bismarck.Rwolf
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rwolf
By Bismarck.Rwolf 2019-11-23 16:28:37  
BST was never OP. They became the safe meta for awhile and it pissed some players off that BST was shouted for everything. The real issue was ilevel content scaled too high. Reisenjima T3 use to have over 2000 evasion iirc. So it became favorable to use pets with 4k HP and higher stats than players could easily reach. Then sit out of range.

Nerfing distance didn't change anything, it was still the meta. Players just ran in and out to issue commands. They nerfed iLvl mobs evasion, combat skills and AoE damage. Between that, job points, and easy to get gear from Ambuscade it brought diversity back.

Ironically, the BLU community lead the pitchfork mob against BST then got nerfed through lack of gear progression.

Reminds me how they yanked TH3 from BST pets because players were pissed at seeing BSTs in Dynamis. Now everyone can get TH4 easy enough and they still won't revert it back lol.
[+]
By Draylo 2019-11-23 16:38:33  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
You don't have to interact with someone to know anything about them. he's got 10k posts post-ban and 8k posts pre-ban

Anything you would need to know is there

Actually no, you know nothing about me so stop pretending and talking out of your ***
By Draylo 2019-11-23 16:40:32  
spengler said: »
He was banned for using exploits.

It is always quite funny how in every thread he comes in and passive aggressively attacks everyone and then plays victim. Classic narcissistic behavior despite the lack of any notable achievements.

Actually no thats incorrect, what exploit? Hilarious what you think you know. I am not playing a victim,
i just didn't want to continue derailing the thread.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-11-23 16:40:57  
You know, if you keep poking the bear in the nose, you are going to come out one arm short. And right now, the bear is already out for blood.

But at least it will be fun to watch.

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13