PSA: Flaw Identified In Voidwatch Addon (Ban Risk)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » News » PSA: Flaw Identified in Voidwatch Addon (Ban Risk)
PSA: Flaw Identified in Voidwatch Addon (Ban Risk)
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-11-23 19:02:34  
A gamer who has to work!
By Viciouss 2019-11-23 19:45:56  
DirectX said: »
I don't particularly care why you were banned, but refusing to say why makes me want to know more than the fact you were banned.

I got a 72 hour ban for joking to someone that I was botting at Leaping Lizzie once - the only ban I ever got. It can't be worse than that.

Come on man, drop it. There are a lot of people here that have a long, long history on this game and this website, and most of it isn't good history, but its all ANCIENT history. The select few that are left that remember it aren't gonna tell you about it. And no, a 72 hour ban for botting Leaping Lizzie (desperate much?) is nothing.
[+]
 Shiva.Malthar
サーバ: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-11-23 21:26:04  
What I can say about all this is that BST is the best and the nerf should be reversed and put on BLU instead.

Revive BST!
Nerf blue mage!

Who's with me?!
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-11-23 23:23:37  
considering how pro cheats this board is i wonder why ppl don't simply clip in range, use abilities and clip back out.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-23 23:25:29  
Shichishito said: »
considering how pro cheats this board is i wonder why ppl don't simply clip in range, use abilities and clip back out.

It can't be done that way, mouse clicks are super inefficient. and even cranking your run speed up to 800% doesn't mean you'll get in and out fast enough.

...But, i'm highly surprised there isn't a packet override to eliminate range mattering. That has to be a thing, send the packet for the ready move without actually readying. Shouldn't really be any different than being able to weaponskill without engaging.
 Asura.Okhryeny
By Asura.Okhryeny 2019-11-23 23:33:20  
Shiva.Malthar said: »
What I can say about all this is that BST is the best and the nerf should be reversed and put on BLU instead.

Revive BST!
Nerf blue mage!

Who's with me?!
Why Nerf Blu? Of all the jobs out there why Blu? Not Sam drk or warrior for the insane damage they can put out in seconds in a Zerg run? Or smn for the smn burn all the things? I'm confused how Blu stands out on any relevant content or nonrelevant content that you would pick a job that has never been a top tier endgame job in years over these 4 jobs that have been on top for as long as soa has been out
By Chimerawizard 2019-11-23 23:40:02  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

It can't be done that way, mouse clicks are super inefficient. and even cranking your run speed up to 800% doesn't mean you'll get in and out fast enough.
interrupt [insert pet JA here];
save current pos;
get pet's pos;
set current pos == pet's pos;
use [insert pet JA here];
pause 0.5?
set current pos == saved pos.

I don't know how to actually do any of that, but isn't it that easy?
By Jetackuu 2019-11-23 23:41:27  
Asura.Okhryeny said: »
Or smn
You shut your *** mouth.
[+]
user: BushinNmL
By Asura.Nightmarelord 2019-11-23 23:48:02  
Aint nobody tryin'a use cheats for a mundane job like bst.
Lol'd irl @ risking a ban just to use bst.
By Shichishito 2019-11-23 23:58:29  
maybe not if you play mostly legit but someone that already utilizes anchor, ja0wait, react or bots...
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-24 00:05:20  
Chimerawizard said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »

interrupt [insert pet JA here];
save current pos;
get pet's pos;
set current pos == pet's pos;
use [insert pet JA here];
pause 0.5?
set current pos == saved pos.

I don't know how to actually do any of that, but isn't it that easy?

Yeah you could set your clip points, but... every single fight? your pet is going to move based on mob size, and knockbacks and all that ***.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-11-24 03:59:27  
Bismarck.Rwolf said: »
BST was never OP. They became the safe meta for awhile and it pissed some players off that BST was shouted for everything. The real issue was ilevel content scaled too high. Reisenjima T3 use to have over 2000 evasion iirc. So it became favorable to use pets with 4k HP and higher stats than players could easily reach. Then sit out of range.

Nerfing distance didn't change anything, it was still the meta. Players just ran in and out to issue commands. They nerfed iLvl mobs evasion, combat skills and AoE damage. Between that, job points, and easy to get gear from Ambuscade it brought diversity back.

Ironically, the BLU community lead the pitchfork mob against BST then got nerfed through lack of gear progression.

Reminds me how they yanked TH3 from BST pets because players were pissed at seeing BSTs in Dynamis. Now everyone can get TH4 easy enough and they still won't revert it back lol.

Beast still works post-Ready nerf the same as it did before, as long as you have support. The result is just an annoyance with playing the job. It's not a drool-on-yourself simple strat like SMN so people don't bother with it (and I say that as a Nirvana SMN) but when you are geared on beastmaster you can still do the same strats from 2015.
By Draylo 2019-11-24 04:13:30  

Revive BST!
Nerf blue mage!

Who's with me?!

Malthar, say it isn't true :(

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2019-11-24 06:57:26  
Draylo said: »
I am accomplished, look!

I want one tooo!;;
By Nariont 2019-11-24 08:28:04  
Revive BST!
Nerf blue mage!

Why not simply not nerf any job?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-11-24 10:19:04  

Revive BST!
Nerf blue mage!

Who's with me?!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13