That Impeachment Thing....

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » That impeachment thing....
That impeachment thing....
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-23 18:12:56  
DirectX said: »
kireek said: »
You can't have peace with nations if you don't talk to the leaders you don't like out of principle. When you are dealing with dictators you can't call them names and expect them to want to talk to you about peace. You have to stroke their egos, put them at ease (that you won't pull a hilary clinton on them after the peace talks) and you have to do what you have to do to get there. If you don't do that, you'll still be against North Korea and w/e else in 20 years time.
This is interesting coming from someone who supports how Iran was being dealth with just 2 weeks ago and the invasion of Iraq.
Why do I have to explain this basic common sense stuff to you?
If you can bring yourself to comprehend what has been raised above, exposing your incapability of being logically consistent, you will realise you are not intelligent enough to be trying to patronise people.

You do realize that your accusation cuts both ways? You're whining about people saying nice things to dictators but you're super ticked off when anyone uses force to stop them from killing people.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-23 18:33:02  
Just finished doing my taxes and Orange Man has been very good to me this year. I'm solidly middle class and everyone else I work with is in the same situation. The only one complaining is one lady who's refused a pay raise for the past seven years because it would jeopardize her Virginia State welfare assistance.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-23 18:35:07  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
You can't have peace with nations if you don't talk to the leaders you don't like out of principle. When you are dealing with dictators you can't call them names and expect them to want to talk to you about peace. You have to stroke their egos, put them at ease (that you won't pull a hilary clinton on them after the peace talks) and you have to do what you have to do to get there. If you don't do that, you'll still be against North Korea and w/e else in 20 years time.
This is interesting coming from someone who supports how Iran was being dealth with just 2 weeks ago and the invasion of Iraq.
Why do I have to explain this basic common sense stuff to you?
If you can bring yourself to comprehend what has been raised above, exposing your incapability of being logically consistent, you will realise you are not intelligent enough to be trying to patronise people.

You do realize that your accusation cuts both ways? You're whining about people saying nice things to dictators but you're super ticked off when anyone uses force to stop them from killing people.
Fabricating things and putting them into my mouth is all you have? I've never said I am opposed to ousting dictators.

My point is about consistency. You cannot justify the invasion of Iraq or the treatement of Iran while not also wanting to take action in Saudi Arabia, China or Russia. If you want to stop rogue states with nuclear missiles, or people who oppress their citizens, or countries which don't have real democracies then you need to be consistent. Trump is not, Trump fans are not.

If you want my actual opinion on specific countries/leaders then by all means ask, but don't invent things to ease your mind.

I can't justify it? I mean, I don't care to try, because there isn't a country on this planet that has a perfect record of international relations, but you're basically implying that your opinion is 100% infallible. You aren't privy to all of the facts that influence these decisions, you never will be, and it's pretty dumb to go into a debate on opinions with the mindset that you are.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-23 18:54:34  
Oh look, more rhetoric that ignores all of the points made that you can't address again. Boo.

'You' does not mean you specifically. What is wrong with your English? It clearly means people who hold this inconsistent position.

Keep fabricating things if it helps you to avoid actually trying to use cognition to converse with another human. I'll continue letting Kireek knot himself up in spaghetti logic if you don't want to try and comprehend the hypocrisy of your position.

You used "you" to mean me specifically just before using "you" to refer to a group in general, and you're getting mad at me for my improper understanding of English? There are alternative pronouns that one can use to eliminate ambiguity in speech, but maybe they that's not something that they teach across the pond. After all, we can't expect anyone to know English better than the Americans.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-23 19:05:40  
It was rather simple to read, I'm sure of that. Please, rather than the rhetoric spewing and falsely claiming someone's beliefs, do you want to try acually rationally debating for once?

I will make it really, really simple for you.

Usually when I rationally debate you you have nothing to say afterward. Sometimes it's just more fun to give you a dose of your own medicine.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-23 19:16:58  
I didn't fabricate anything, it was an observation based on your own posts. I don't need a "chance" to do anything, and Kireek is handling himself just fine. If you want people to actually debate you, maybe lay off the ad hominems every now and then.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-23 20:02:22  
Rav just cut them off, they are trying to pull you down again so they can have people hit the report button.

Don't be the next KN or Nasaui.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-01-23 20:06:48  
An observation based on a post which was not only evidently clearly trolling, but also explicitly explained to you after you failed to comprehend it? ok...

I don't think you know what ad hominem means sir. Please don't use phrases which you don't understand.

Ad hominem is when you attack someone's person instead of their argument. Please state where I have done this. If you are referring to the "utterly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE" comment you must be blind to see that it was literally copy and pasted from Kireek's comment.

You make a very good point. I've asked him numerous times to refrain from the personal attacks and focus solely on the topic, but gave up that expectation long ago. I try to ignore it, since personal attacks say more about the attacker's character than the one being attacked.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-23 20:06:56  
Well that was fun, but back to the main topic.

In impeachment news, apparently Nadler really ticked off Murkowski with his comments. If the goal was to chase away any potential defectors, he did his job.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-01-23 20:08:06  
An observation based on a post which was not only evidently clearly trolling, but also explicitly explained to you after you failed to comprehend it? ok...

I don't think you know what ad hominem means sir. Please don't use phrases which you don't understand.

Ad hominem is when you attack someone's person instead of their argument. Please state where I have done this. If you are referring to the "utterly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE" comment you must be blind to see that it was literally copy and pasted from Kireek's comment.

Keep fabricating the beliefs of the people you try to argue and use terms you don't really understand though.

I picture you sipping tea with a monocle laughing in a proper British manner while posting.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-01-23 20:08:48  
By the way, also, Northern Ireland has never had a dictator... *** knows where Kireek pulled that comparison from or how he thinks its logical.

Hmm Yes !

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2020-01-23 20:14:08  
First of all no one gives a ***.

Second of all see above.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-23 20:14:15  
>>Fabricate someone's positon.
>>Spew empty rhetoric.
>>Allege fallacies that cannot be justified.
>>Run away with tail between legs.

Same ***every time. I hope Kireek will actually come back this time and not run. I can't wait to hear about the dictator that Northern Ireland had...

For a supposed master troll you are really easy to bait. I had my fun, and now I'm trying to get back on topic. I suggest you do the same.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-01-23 20:15:28  
fonewear said: »
First of all no one gives a ***.

Second of all see above.
Noone posts 5-6 times in a row that doesn't care.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-01-23 20:16:33  

Keep fabricating the beliefs of the people you try to argue and use terms you don't really understand though.

My observations of you are that you would be fun at parties. Pointing people short comings with a proper English laugh !
By Viciouss 2020-01-23 20:17:45  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Rav just cut them off, they are trying to pull you down again so they can have people hit the report button.

Don't be the next KN or Nasaui.

Aww that didn't happen to either of them. Not even close. But hey, funny.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-01-23 20:18:33  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
>>Fabricate someone's positon.
>>Spew empty rhetoric.
>>Allege fallacies that cannot be justified.
>>Run away with tail between legs.

Same ***every time. I hope Kireek will actually come back this time and not run. I can't wait to hear about the dictator that Northern Ireland had...

For a supposed master troll you are really easy to bait. I had my fun, and now I'm trying to get back on topic. I suggest you do the same.

You probably shouldn't admit to intentionally provoking other posters. I enjoy our banter, and would hate to see anything happen to see you go.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62